Literally nobody knows what will happen to western, educated, industrial...

>Literally nobody knows what will happen to western, educated, industrial, liberal democracies because there's no historical precedent

Spooky

Other urls found in this thread:

debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/
borgenproject.org/birth-rates-decrease-as-people-rise-out-of-poverty/
blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-04-28-claims-about-decline-west-are-‘exaggerated’
bbc.com/news/business-23267647
mckinsey.com/global-themes/middle-east-and-africa/whats-driving-africas-growth
economist.com/news/special-report/21572377-african-lives-have-already-greatly-improved-over-past-decade-says-oliver-august
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa–China_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
balkaneu.com/south-korean-firm-maltreat-workers-serbia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Results Will Shock You!

communism

Probably sit back and laugh as the rest of the world gradually devolves into a malthusian nightmare.

fascism

Chinks will probably happen, unless they're really more incompetent than they're letting on

There's no precedent to the break down of homogeneity, debasement of currency, breakdown of the middle class due to the burden of the welfare state and the loss of identity due to anyone being able to become a citizen.

Wew

We can already see it's going to shit.

>what is the fall of rome

Yes there is..
Athens..
Defeated several times and eventually loses status as a "world power"
Rome...
Destroyed under its own weight, dissolves.
Venice..
Dissolved, turned into an oligarchy..

Plenty of failures.
America, likewise, is going to dissolve. We already get separatist movements all over the world in democratic countries.

In smaller democratic countries, many rightwing groups are forming in rebellion against democracy.

A lot of people want monarchy. There's groups now, like anarcho monarchists, which strange enough, actually exists.

>rome was any of the things OP listed

American education everyone

the historical precedent is that it continues

which of your examples actually fits OPs criteria?

none

>A lot of people want monarchy

You don't get out much do you

some superrficial aspects are different so it doesn't count

was supposed to be in greentext

They are growing like any other industrializing economy. They will probably end up like Russia once labor costs increase there.

>he thinks the differences between modern western democracies and Rome are "superficial"

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the work of the United States educational system

>implying anything in History continues indefinitely
Get a load of this pleb.

I mean is not just Rome 2.0?

We destroy the earth

My only comfort is that when the white race completely loses touch with God and commits demographic suicide that all of these "oppressed" minority groups that we treated so nicely will finally know what it's like to labor under genuine slavery in iPhone factories ran by the Chinese.

They will finally know what it's like to live under a soulless regime where their complaining about racism and sexism will only be met with blank stares from those cold lifeless chink eyes.

"crashing this plane"

America will cease to be a superpower, African, Central American and Asian nations will wind up becoming superpowers.

Australia will become a republic, Britain will enter a state of isolationism.

Pretty sure writing has existed pretty constantly since history began with the invention of writing.

>Natural history isn't history
OK m8

>retards ITT thinking China will take over after the collapse
Did you dumb niggers not learn anything from the migration period? Their population growth is too low.

Meanwhile sandniggers still have a very steadily growing population, they're already migrating, and they're right next to the collapsing cradle of modern civilisation.

Hi Stefan!

>african
>central american

>muh white genocide

It's not going to happen, stormfag

debunkingdenialism.com/2014/01/11/white-genocide-eurabia-and-other-white-supremacist-nonsense/

borgenproject.org/birth-rates-decrease-as-people-rise-out-of-poverty/

blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-04-28-claims-about-decline-west-are-‘exaggerated’

If you deny this evidence, you are retarded

more likely a south american country becomes a super power than a central american or fucking african (which will be colonized by china)

Surprisingly there is a large economic boom in Africa ATM.

bbc.com/news/business-23267647

mckinsey.com/global-themes/middle-east-and-africa/whats-driving-africas-growth

economist.com/news/special-report/21572377-african-lives-have-already-greatly-improved-over-past-decade-says-oliver-august

They are likely to become an industrial power house

Could be. But I suggest looking at this.

>will finally know what it's like to labor under genuine slavery in iPhone factories ran by the Chinese.
This is already happening in my country with Korean-owned factories. They make people wear diapers, and women who are menstruating wear red colored bands so that the supervisors know they're allowed more than one toilet visit per day.

Aren't the chinks sweeping in and fueling that boom while buying up everything valueable?

Yes.

A bit of both desu, lad.

But human development is rising.

I won't dispute the fact that China has some involvement, but to say it's all them is a bit of an overstatement.

If it was ALL China, there'd be little profit going into Africa's improving economy. They'd just constantly fuck them over like they do in most cases.

Read this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa–China_relations

It's not a union like the EU. There's more freedom of trade.

Considering the west has also fucked over Africa, they've made more deals with the Chinese.

You may as well call the whole scenario Rush Hour

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Probably demographic decline followed by barbaric invasions. Then China.

There is, read Spengler.

>African, Central American and Asian nations will wind up becoming superpowers

> large economic boom in Africa

That's because the Chinese are investing and exploiting Africa for its resources. Once they get what they need, African "economies" will continue being piles of shit.

They're having a boom because if you were to cross the border with a truck of bananas their GDP would skyrocket

>Central American
If you said South American I would agree, but Nicaragua isn't becoming a super power.

They're superficial as far as OP's question is concerned, at least. Western civilization is headed towards a collapse, one which will kill off industrialism, widespread education and liberalism, and once the collapse is over and the process of rebuilding society begins, the old societal order will have to be replaced by something completely different and better suited to the new realities, just like how feudalism replaced the Western Roman Empire.

Am I the only one who actually thinks it'll be better in the future? I think you guys watch too many movies.

>7 Liberal industrial democracies that transformed - what they turned into is shocking!

Athens, Rome and Venice don't really fit what OP is talking about. None of the criteria are met.

So, therefore, STFU

>breakdown of the middle class due to the welfare state

Yes, it has nothing to do with massive amounts of all income generated going to the super rich, I swear. It's the welfare state, please cut Bill Gates' taxes more.

>loss of identity due to the fact that anyone can become a citizen

The most powerful country in the world was founded on this principle. Evidently ethnic identity isn't all that important.

>responds to list of reliable sources with alt-right youtube video and meme phrase

sure convinced me friendo :^)

And I think you don't read enough history.

With no survivors!

>implying any moment in history has a precedent

>hasn't even watched the video
lol.

Also the guy you posted only argument is
>but whitey getting replaced ain't genocide
which is true, but doesn't answer the issue

I literally studied history dingus. It's fallacious to make "predictions" about the future based on your analysis of events in the past because a) you don't have enough data and b) you live in an ideological milieu that's further shaped the historical narrative to its own ends. If you really think "the West" is going to crash and burn, rather than the reality that power of multinational corporations is more entrenched than ever, you're delusional.

The same was said on both ends of the 20th century though, and look what happened

there's an argument that western law of limited government protecting natural liberties of individuals will never be lost from the Earth again as long as the masses remain educated/seek out history

>look what happened
What, you mean mass industrialization, lifespans double, polio and smallpox get cured, people have access to food whenever they want, and live in heated homes year round, and don't have to work 20 hour days in a fucking coal mine, and get to just live comfortably surrounded by perfectly tailored entertainment experiences? You guys are fucking high. If you want to go fight in a way so bad go to Syria. The United States will literally be fine.

>If you really think "the West" is going to crash and burn, rather than the reality that power of multinational corporations is more entrenched than ever, you're delusional.
Corporations and the love of money/pleasure above all else are precisely what will bring about the death of the West

>1900
>yeah man the future is so bright
>WWI happens
>1999
>the future is so bright
>9/11 happens
All things reaching their climax can only go down

>the death of the West
Yeah this is romanticist bullshit. So people don't believe in white jesus and like to drink and go to night clubs. It's not the "death of the West."
What the fuck. I'm not saying nothing bad ever happens. But obviously the fucking world didn't end after 9/11. In fact the global influenced on the US increased, and became more efficient.

Listen, there's a reason every single popular movie is about big catastrophe and potentially world-ending conflict, it's LITERALLY propaganda to make people all keyed up and miserable.

>Listen, there's a reason every single popular movie is about big catastrophe and potentially world-ending conflict, it's LITERALLY propaganda to make people all keyed up and miserable.
The reason world ending conflicts sell is because people are already all keyed up and miserable

>3000 people die in an attack
>Somehow comparable to a war which demolished nations and led 17 million men to their graves

What the FUCK is wrong with you?

I knew Americans were up their own asses about 9/11 but Jesus Christ.

>propaganda to make people all keyed up and miserable.
And the reason they do this is because if you're all depressed and neurotic about "the death of the West" you won't actually get involved in any sort of power circles in real life, you'll just wallow alone with other miserable middle-class white kids who share your obscure interests. It's the exact same as liberal-arts school Marxists who are so disillusioned that they just post on facebook about peoples' sexual identities. It has no effect on the actual running of the world.

I was talking about the effects of 9/11 retard, just like WWI had effects
>patriot act
>NSA stepping up their spying
>invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan
>destabilization of the region
>rise of ISIS
>flood of migrants
ALL can be linked to 9/11

>Central America

you are silly

I find it extremely hard to believe that any first world country can fuck up hard enough to dissolve.
The technological level available to us is unparalleled and the population is too big at the same time.
You can no longer organize rebellion or revolution on a small scale and at the same time any sort of big revolutionary activity will have to go through channels that government can easily watch.
Economic collapse - possibly, social decay - sure, countries falling apart - nah, people in control will never let go unless there's a schism between them.

I'm betting good money that we will all live in dirt poor totalitarian shitholes.

>it's a high school tier grasp of economics episode

>>America will cease to be a superpower
lol no.

What the fuck.

>patriot act
>NSA stepping up their spying
>invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan
>destabilization of the region
>rise of ISIS
>flood of migrants
ALL can be linked to Al Quiada, who can be linked to the cold war who can be linked to the WW2, then WW1, then Nappy, the Christ, then Rome, then Xenu/God/whatever you want.

if industry was still relevant we'd still be focusing on it you chump

taking it as a universal measure is a last century meme

The pressure to become culturally American and assimilate used to be huge in the past. Nowadays you have pockets of beaners in California and Texas who can't even speak English and are completely detached from American culture, this doesn't benefit anyone.

What country is that?

I just realized you could have said this exact thing about ancient greece

holy fuck the pottery

>Yes, it has nothing to do with massive amounts of all income generated going to the super rich, I swear. It's the welfare state, please cut Bill Gates' taxes more.
The tax burden has created the wealth gap. Any cost that is piled onto the "super rich" only falls down onto those lower on the ladder through cost.

>The most powerful country in the world was founded on this principle.
False, why have a bunch a racial purity laws if "anyone" can become a citizen.
>Evidently ethnic identity isn't all that important.
What is "American" identity and culture? answer that and you'll see why that's bullshit.

This is exactly wrong.

>billionaires can use tax lawyers and offshore havens to dodge taxes
>government doesn't go after them because they want money for their reelection campaigns
>billionaires make most of their money through capital gains, which is taxed lower than regular income
>actual tax burden falls on the middle class
>middle class spends more money on consumption than upper class
>it doesn't matter how much capital there is to build factories if nobody is buying anything from them

If you're going to shill for people who are fucking you in the ass, at least take some money from them.

>why have a bunch a racial purity laws if "anyone" can become a citizen
Why have a bunch of racial purity laws when your citizenry is homogeneous? Even the worst niggers were American.

>What is "American" identity and culture?
You tell me.

probably not

>one which will kill off industrialism, widespread education and liberalism
lol no, lol no and maybe
killing off industrialism is retarded unless you're talking about a global nuclear armageddon, widespread education is not going away either as a concept because it's great for indoctrination and technological aptitude

why the fuck would china or whatever successor state want to turn into some medieval shithole where people think the earth is flat and that physics is a satanic lie instead of mass-producing engineers and such to empower their country

I think that guy is retarded, but so is assuming that society will make rational choices, or that it will be able to exert control of its future over the long term.

Rome didn't intend to go to shit, it happened because there were problems they could not overcome.

balkaneu.com/south-korean-firm-maltreat-workers-serbia/

Top kek. I honestly love how everyone bitches about le evil white man when it was the white man who created things like 8 hour work day, unions and minimum wage while Asian capitalism is literal fucking serfdom.

People know that complaining to the white man sometimes gets you stuff.

wow truly the end of days

the west survived both WW1 and WW2 and the cold war and now I sit here comfortably shitposting about them

Americans nuked the wrong country

>the west survived both WW1 and WW2 and the cold war
The roman empire survived major wars too. Didn't stop them from collapsing eventually.

It's "capitalism with Asian values", they went straight into the most soulless sociopathic "neoliberal" bullshit where the person has no value whatsoever. It's coming to the west, don't you worry, you already have the workplace poisoned by various PC/SJW bullshit so that you can't even talk and socialize like a normal person for example.

It's just a bit hard for us ex-Yu people to adjust to it since we actually had the worker exalted as a valuable member of society and the class differences have never been as huge as now. In countries like China (and I imagine India and Brazil for example will follow suit just fine if they're not already doing it) it's much easier.

>le evil white man when it was the white man who created things like 8 hour work day, unions and minimum wage
are you retarded or just pretending?
also, do you really believe that that kind of stuff doesn't happen elsewhere? have you ever read about how walmart treats their workers?

>are you retarded or just pretending?
Do you have any knowledge of the history of post-industrial-revolution worker exploitation and how much people had to fight to even get the 8 hours? What do you think the average work day was in pre-industrial-revolution societies? How much do you think slaves worked? What do you think they had financed by their masters, and what do you think the post-industrial-revolution workers had?

Of course, if we're talking about the modern "capitalism", no one gives a shit, it's just Slavery+, you can literally hire a worker for less money than it would cost to own a slave and he's even supposed to be happy for the chance to apply.

>Do you have any knowledge of the history of post-industrial-revolution worker exploitation and how much people had to fight to even get the 8 hours?
I do.
what do "8 hour work day, unions and minimum wage" have to do with "whites", specifically? if any, "whites" were the ones exploiting/practically enslaving people everywhere, but not the only ones fighting for better conditions

Are you one of those people who think there were blacks in medieval Poland so Witcher is racist?

replace right with left, left with right it doesn't matter

>post-industrial-revolution worker exploitation

whatever Karl Marx

what the fuck are you talking about?
again, let me know when you can explain how whites "created" better working conditions, and how they weren't FORCED to do so...

Why would they be forced to do anything if they're the omnipotent power that rules the world?

Btw, I'm sick of your American idiocy, go read a book.

>Why would they be forced to do anything if they're the omnipotent power that rules the world?
>Do you have any knowledge of the history of post-industrial-revolution worker exploitation and how much people had to fight to even get the 8 hours? What do you think the average work day was in pre-industrial-revolution societies? How much do you think slaves worked? What do you think they had financed by their masters, and what do you think the post-industrial-revolution workers had?
so you believe they gave their omnipotent power just because. lols

you aren't pretending, you are literally retarded

>Btw, I'm sick of your American idiocy, go read a book.
how ironic...

why you prejudice against Americans for? you anti-semetic or something?