/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Is she that flat edition?

>DRV3 news pastebin
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LAohtSjXEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to sneak into Naegi's room late at night and cuddle with him. I want to pet him,whisper in his ear, and sleep next to him with his hand wrapped around mine.

I want to go to the beach with Ibuki

I want to save Mukuro from despair

I wanna beach with Chiaki

Another day, another thread.

>on the meat bone
>gravel swimsuit
>fucking left to right binary puzzle
>point out the octagon
>WHAT WAS THAT AN EXCUSE FOR ANOTHER FAST PACED 15 LETTER HANGMAN'S GAMBIT I THINK IT WAS
The ride is finally over

I wonder how much gravel in a swim suit would hurt?

you would have to kill baby junko for that to happen

It was the fact that they said "gravel" instead of "rocks" that fucked people up and turned that statement into a meme, I'm sure of it.

When you hear gravel and see a low res picture of what looks like shitty fish tank sand it doesn't even click.

Why do I want to protect him, love him, and watch him grow?

Don't most fish tanks use gravel?

>>on the meat bone
Why is that so hard? Teruteru said a lot of times tha it was the name of the dish.

Kirumi has B.O!

Is it the sentence structure?

>you would have to kill baby junko
somebody shoop Junko onto this

First PTA
On being a location so people instinctively start with it.

How's life going /drg/?

Tokomaru happy ending!

GggOooIiiNnnGgg GggOooOooDdd.

School's making me wanna kill myself but other than that, nothing new.

OooHhh?

Doing just fine~ just did some art last night and been enjoying mysefl

Good to hear, ghost friend

I know that feeling dude
I currently have a D in one class, and that's failing where I go. If I fail that class I'm gonna have to explain to my parents that I've been really lazy because there is no way anyone should fail a class that easily
I got two more things in that class that are being graded. If I don't do good on both of them I'm royally fucked

Same here, I've been really busy with a lot of personal projects, and a lot of them are getting pretty close to completion.

I'm seriously in love with Chiaki man. I've got that primal desire to pet her and buy her nice things.

What the hell do I do?

HhhOooWww AaaRrrEee YyyOooUuu
JjjOooIiiNnn UuuSss

Currently fighting over a bush in Xenoverse.
Just got my ass kicked and lost possession of my bush.

I don't know how I'm doing in the class that's one of my core requirements for my degree, if I fail it I have to wait for a year to retake it and it's the second time I've taken this class... I also have to quit my part-time job meaning no money to pay for classes... and I get kicked out of my parent's house...

Everything's riding on this quarter and I'm being a lazy pile of shit. I fucking hate myself.

I'm doing fine.
Art stuff is doing better than usual actually. I got some decent critiques and reviews from big people online, which kindof made me happy.
I've been really lazy with a lot of stuff recently though, especially classes, and that bothers me a little because of the story i told in the other post

Jesus, I don't know what to say other than good luck dude.
You'll be in my prayers, because that seems like a rough situation to be in for anyone

I know what you need.
You need that

Okay first things first. Check with your professor and see where you are at. Don't put off any assignments until later trust me on this. Get everything done early that way you have time to look over it or have a help center look over it. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Second try a job as an unarmed security guard. I'm able to put several hours into homework while getting paid.

Monaca couldn't stand the thought of losing another one of her co-horts~ Aka's gone and Kitty's lost in a weird pocket-dimension and Kotoko's...dead or something idunno.

GggOooOooDdd TttOoo HhhEeeAaaRrr.
LlllAaaMmmEee.

Buy a body pillow and/or masturbate to her.

Thanks for the encouragement but all I can say that it's no one's fault but my own because I'm the one who put myself in this situation due to my own laziness and procrastination.

All I have is this cute picture as thanks.

Also, is it wrong that I ship Makoto with pretty much anyone? Dude's so friendly that he could be with anyone. I fly the Naegi harem flag.

I'll try. It's more like I don't want to look. I say "I know what I did wrong so I can fix it" but it's hard to fight against my "urges" (no better way to call them). It's like watching from behind a glass wall, helpless and unable to do anything...

"That?"

Trust me I know how laziness can impact your studies. I've lost my student aid because I'd rather spend my time playing animal crossing. Got to pay off the house tho.
If you don't want to spend your life busting your ass inside a factory making 14 dollars an hour working 6 day's a week like some of the guys that work at my plant do. Buckle down and study. I

Yeah. The internal struggle is real but thanks. I don't know how to feel when internet strangers are more helpful and caring than some of my closest friends and family.

I don't have anything but cute pictures to show as my gratitude.

Reminder that Junko snuck into Naegi's room at night, followed by Kirigiri.

>that fucking pic
I aint going anywhere else ... anytime soon at least.
Pocket dimension aye, should we fund an expedition to find those we've lost?~

I resent these accusations. Where's your proof?

I say we fund an expedition for a dimension filled with gym uniform Celes. I never imagined those pics existed or would even get popular.

Now you've awakened something in me and I want you to take responsibility.

Hmmm... the pocket dimension will have to wait. Closing the death-portals in your own country would have to take priority first.
Multi-verses sucks, and why are most of them in upper-Queensland? Radar showed a couple in Brisbane, but every demon that walked out just looked around for a second and walked back in.
... they looked disappointed...

Monaca trusts that her employees will come back one day. Aka and Kitty may be gone, but they can be stubborn~

Dos-Pair

Seriously, those things get bigger after each entry into the series.

What do?

>Liking despair tits

How boring can you possibly get?

Tits are fake asses

Does Despair make your bust bigger? Even if you're against it, does it still work as long as you're exposed to it (Kyoko, Hina, Komaru)?

We'll see in a few years.

the name of the ACTUAL dish is....boned meat.
so even if he said it, it's not an excuse for the shitty ass translation and the shitty ass PTA

Ultimate Hope? More like Ultimate BORE! Am I right?

night deeaarrrgeee im going to cover myself in 2 blankets and a shitload of pillows

Be a warm burrito and have sweet dreams.

I got this but it just says "Its a tit" on mine.

Hnnnggghhh.
If only i had access to my library.
She pulls off the short hair, gym clothes and nice legs/caboose to top it off

Yeah demons feel indifferent towards Australia, mainly coz they hunt for souls and theres slim pickings here~
Thank god i wasnt baptized, yay for not being part of gods family~

Get off Veeky Forums, Kyouko

>don't stick it in crazy
Give me worst case scenario

A rightful statement like this coming from Enoshima merit a place in the museum.

Just like Saionji for her bulliability! And to be honest, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Shoo page 9, shoo!

You could try....motivating people

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Motivate?
Like this or actual discussion?

OST preview youtube.com/watch?v=2LAohtSjXEk

Um, yes

B-both.

>December 2015
>pissed off robot is shown to be the MC
>glad that he doesn't look generic
>a year later and we're shown the real MC
>a literal barbie who plays piano
I was cheated bros, how could he take the spot from a cool looking robot?

'Then i shall accommodate this ...
The OVA better not let us down like DR3 did.
Theres only so much you can ruin with an episode devoted to showing the crazed coma delusions of a insane hope-boner that is Komaeda.
Plus confirming that he isnt gay for Hinata but fancy's SHSL pikachu look-alike

There's no such hype for the OVA as there was for DR3, so it can't let us down so much, I guess. And I think there actually will be some Komahina fanservice.

Friendly reminder that Maki is Kaede's property.

Noted

And Kaede is Rantaro's property!

X) HATE YURIFAGS

>Komahina
No. More like Komaeda fanservice's the crap out of everyone BUT Hinata.

You are into yaoi then?

Everyone does. Yuri and yaoifags were a mistake.

God please no more komaedaXhinata shit. I can't handle more of that.
I can barely tolerate Komaeda...

Ah, we are getting close to last page~

Quickly, more lewds will save us now.

Okay!

This'll get you hot and bothered

NDRV3 music preview

youtube.com/watch?v=2LAohtSjXEk

Anyone else glad that they didn't majorly change the discussion theme?

Wow, how did you know that?

Don't like the new theme. Other's are pretty good.

>And I think there actually will be some Komahina fanservice.

Disgusting here Hoping NO

i was sleeping but here your happy ending

To hell with hope-tard!
Wheres all the other lewd-sters?
Doesn't noodle frequent here anymore?

Does nothing get to him?

Yesterday I posted that I care more about DR characters more than I generally care about other video game characters, but I didn't really know why.

After stewing on it a bit, I think it's because the concept of DR kinda forces characters to the extremes of their personality. For example, you throw Sayaka into a generic JRPG and she'd probably just be a generic heroine. You'd never see that side of her personality which is willing to kill for the sake of her career and for her own life, probably. On the same note, because 90% of protagonists seem to be ultra altruists, characters like Naegi or Twogami would seem run of the mill for valuing the lives of others over their own.

I like when characters are pushed to extremes and you can see sides to them that you wouldn't ordinarily see, I guess. I wish there was a series that encapsulated that as well as DR.