tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Angel City map coming december, late november for preorders
Prime Ion and Scorch skins coming in December
Art book has been scanned by Brout, download under fun stuff on tfgeneral

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

If you cant find games in a specific mode, try playing mixtape.

Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/videos
poal.me/bg7w0o
streamable.com/d4vu
youtu.be/vZrF8kpGj8Y
youtu.be/GAx3FnVAOWA
youtu.be/bNuYGxMV-xQ
youtu.be/9pbkn_DuGd0
youtube.com/watch?v=3VNUyjRRjxM
youtube.com/watch?v=8_w6kjbhsHE
youtube.com/watch?v=9CQ8ND_pW-Y&
youtube.com/watch?v=jfVG-fyMkNU
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5gtInauiI
youtube.com/watch?v=7pjple5z9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=ayeoBzZylBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR SCORCH IS BEST TITAN, FUCK TONE

2nd for Music suggestions. I'll be making playlists to play TF2 with. I'll post tomorrow after work once I finish a couple.

Also posted on the last General streamable.com/videos

Dat ZOE soundtrack man...

>MFW at all those IMC votes
I see the propaganda of the single player didn't effect everyone's minds.

If you're too lazy to click the link, here go vote poal.me/bg7w0o

Fucked it up: streamable.com/d4vu

Saxon-Crusader

>being part of a boring corporation filled with shitty regulations
>not being part of freedom-loving vagabonds in sweet ass woodland camo and olive drab
>wearing dull grey blue shit

God, I want these overly taxed IMC cucks to leave already.

Reminder:
You are shit if you dont listen to eurobeat whilst playing this game

>muh farms

get over it, I bet you guys don't even have any playstation 500's shitlords

What is best Titan for Eurobeat?

Ronin with extra dash. Hit those drifts around those corners.

Here's your (you)

wanna say ronin

xth for mountain dew ion doesn't actually look terrible

HURRY UP AND GET HOME AUSTRALIA I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME ALREADY

Lets get some cybernazi up in here
youtu.be/vZrF8kpGj8Y
youtu.be/GAx3FnVAOWA
youtu.be/bNuYGxMV-xQ
youtu.be/9pbkn_DuGd0

Looks fun. If I liked going fast in the first Titanfall would I probably like TF2?

If you're not going fast you're playing the game wrong.

>you'll cowards don't even go fast

youtube.com/watch?v=3VNUyjRRjxM
This does it for me

Chinese Cartoon tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=8_w6kjbhsHE

youtube.com/watch?v=9CQ8ND_pW-Y&

youtube.com/watch?v=jfVG-fyMkNU

how does the boost meter work, I don't get it

Light titans get 2, Mediums get 1, heavys get none

>northstar gets particle wall
>tone gets tether trap
Yay or nay?

>EA is using all it's IPs to try and kill cod
>therefore titanfall is going to turn into a yearly release AAA churnfest like BF and CoD
>tfw the problems in TF2 and lack of content will never get fixed except for a few minor patched hailed as "Free DLC" because they're already at work churning out the next game probably
>tfw there will never be a perfect game in this series because of this

Yay.

Eh, I think Tether trap works for Northstar as a way to limit it's ability to be flanked since it's weaker.
Giving it particle wall would allow it to just spend all day lining up criticals with no risk.

What Tone needs is a reduced rate of fire on the primary, a cooldown on the missiles, and some changes to the Salvo Core.

Scorch should get tether

I'd agree if the railgun was hitscan.

would northstar be better if railgun could pierce enemies and hit anyone behind them in a straight line?

It already does
In place of flame shield? Na

With the right module it already does, user.

The amount of shitters playing Tone is making me furious.

I'm only playing him because so many other shitters are.

fem wallhacker has the best model
wish you could just pick whichever one you want, i don't understand why they are ability restricted

as with the titans, to easily identify what abilities they have so its not a guessing game when out and about. I'd like that customization option too but understand why they did it

Feels bad when you are destroying all game and you lose by a handful of points.

Also every match against reddit they are all tone fags, I thought it was a meme but they are all meta fags.

>Fem Pulse
>Not Fem HoloPilot

It would give you some warning of your opponents' capabilities if ttk wasnt so low.

pleb spotted

thats the idea, but like a lot of things they fucked it

ttk is so fast and silhouettes so similar that that doesn't really work out at all

>its another "enemy team stacks tone" episode

Ha ha I wonder why this fucking game is dying

Senpais, y'all need to step your game up. One of you didn't carry successfully and a fucking [RDDT] just carried my game for 200+ points.

pretty stoked to get this game, its coming on thursday, so i hop in here and its just robot waifu posting

i have found my bretheren

Comfy robo-waifus and going fast.

Compounded with setup of multiplayer menus means everyone only ever playing Attrition or Bounty. Not even fucking Pilot vs Pilot gets consistent players in the US West Coast region.

Not too sure about Pilot balance outside of Holo being trash. It does feel like the game is entirely biased towards SMG & CAR/R201.

Enjoy the game with 1 titan

You'll laugh at me now but watch after youve played against endless Tone stacking

> Tone's Salvo Core missiles initially shoot upward, meaning if an enemy Titan is too close the missiles will miss entirely
>This requires Tone needing to strategically time the core rather than a panic button

Yay or nay?

Pretty yay. Curious how it would turn out in practice though.

this description is literally all i have ever wanted

>gives you hints of the pilots' ability
So why can't I freely select what skin to use on the Invis guy? If they can see me it doesn't matter anyway. If they can't, it doesn't either!

Holy shit that campaign was so good. I could feel the cod 1 and cod 4 heritage in it, the giant set pieces were fucking amazing. I hope in a few years they go completely nuts with titanfall 3.

DUDE TONE STACKING LMAO XDD EZ GAME EZ EZ EZ KEKEKE!!

>Stim/CAR
lel

>1/16
He didnt have a good time

Over 99 hours in MS Paint

I like it

>Tfw kicking the absolute shit out of a Tone with Ion
I feel like Ion needs energy reduction costs though, imo

That's bretty gud user

Here, have this shitty meme I spent 10 minutes making in paint.

I don't even think it's the cost that's the issue, it's the recharge speed and the fact that holding laser shot stops you from recharging energy as well.

Seems kinda pointless to have such a slow recharging energy pool if the damage and utility isn't really there to make it worth it.

DUDE TONE IS BALANCED LMAO UR JUST BAD GIT LE GUD XD
*tips CAR*

Said no one ever

Thanks user
I never liked Cooper's outfit, with that strange red jumpsuit. He looked more like some engineer rather than a soldier.

That was an intentional part of his design. Random dreg thrust into the role of pilot

I feel like there's no reason to ever have a pistol.

>tfw cleaning up as ronin

post janitor songs
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ5gtInauiI

What's your gunfu?
Mines Devotion.

Yeah that's the one thing I hate about Cooper, he's not in proper uniform, kinda the same for all Militia Titans as well.

All Vanguard Titans are Black and Orange, Sarah wears blue with a red and white titan.
Finally Cooper wears RED instead of actual Militia colours.

Cooper should have been wearing his Grunt uniform with the Pilot helmet, that way it's obvious he's not a real Pilot, not some red mechanical suit he found on the ground.

I love how the IMC always keep to their colours of White (with a bit of Red on titans). Unlike the filthy terrorists they don't change their uniforms to confuse anyone. Also White and Black uniforms look neat as fuck
>pic related

Well yeah but he looks like a technician or engineer, not a random rifleman. He should be looking identical to a Militia grunt kit-wise except for ass thrusters and helmet but he instead looks extra special snowflake.

E P G
P
G

EPG all day every day.

He's wearing the special red outfit because he's the main character.
Not saying any of this is good design choice, just what the devs had in mind.

EVA-8, the fastman's tool of the trade

G2

>A Titan has a fucking energy sword
Holy fuck. I mean the whole punching and ripping pilots out of mechs thing was cool and all, but TF1 could've been much cooler with Titan melee weapons

the execution/melee is so off in this game
this webm is the perfect example of it
also god-mode during execution is so silly

True, at the end of the day that's the real reason.

I'm just glad I don't have a massive hard on for the Militia. Cause deep down i'd be beyond pissed off at how no one's wearing proper militia colours (Green/Orange) besides the grunts.

It's like if you're in the Napoleonic wars and the Brit's have half their army in Red and White and the other in Blue and Green. It's the little details that trigger my autism.

Especially how the first game managed to nail this on the fuckin' head perfectly

Yeah they flushed away some pretty great pilot designs from the first game. I'm hoping they'll come up with alternate skins for the new pilots.

>this webm is the perfect example of it
no, THIS is

wew

>Last Titan Standing
>Tone
>My team are 3 Ions and a Northstar
>Enemy team is comprised of Legions and Tones
>0-4
I got 5 kills, other person got 3, the others got 0.

The pilot designs in the first game were perfect, they were iconic, you can easily see the IMC pilots were cleaner and tidy, whereas the Militia were rugged and worn.

The Pilots in TF2 look like total dog shit, it's garbage.
The pilots in the first game we're literally superior in every way, Respawn have taken a step back with Pilot design.

The factions in TF2 could perhaps give you helmets from the original game?
Like if you level up high in the M-COR you get Coopers helmet
If you level up high with the ARES Division you get the main IMC helmet

But that's one of reasons I prefer the first game over the 2nd.

>10th gen with ARES
>Get sniper waifu skin
hhhhh

That'd be a great way to flesh out the Factions too. That and giving them more intro lines when you start a match.

So do you think they're going to bring the Expedition loadout from the campaign to multiplayer ever

Grunts had so much better designs in TF1, it's a god damn shame to see them scrapped for the one singular model they had.

There's nothing necessarily wrong with how the Pilots now look like, but more of a matter that they no longer have Faction-specific models. If you asked me, I would have done away with so many classes and compressed them with other classes that complimented each other well. IE, make Holo not complete shit by combining it with Cloak. Of course, balance it all out by having the abilities draw from a cool down pool or something.

I doubt they would have went through the effort of putting those Titan kits into the game if they were only going to use them for single player

Teyll probably make a couple of tweaks though so there's not redundant abilities. Vortex shield is shared with ion, missiles are shared with brute, needs a utility that isn't esmoke. Brute has nothing unique besides the weapon, which is pretty shit anyways.

>cleaning up as ronin

As feel-good as it is, that's also all Ronin seems to be good for.

I'd rather have robot pilots over the guys without full head helmets any time of the day desu, the niggress in particular was a grave mistake.

The XO-16 was pure cancer, I hope they don't bring it back

Both female CQBs both had white and black models.

I'd rather they go back to faction-centric models with tactical appearance taking a backseat.

Maybe combine weapon, tactical, and faction to help dictate appearance. IE a Militia player with AWall and Flatline would have the Militia Assault helm and heavy armor.

>8x8 Mixtape on PS4
>29 people in your region

>Any mode that isn't Attrition
>0 players in your region

I started this sketch ages ago, and haven't picked it up since. Titanfall and Elysium gave me this attraction towards these hard military sci-fi robots.

True, that's what I crave for, that's what I adored about the first game. The stark difference between the factions and how the grunts made the battle feel bigger.

Not only do the grunts look bad now with them looking identical, but they also don't have any real lines now.
They don't scream in fear when their whole squad's wiped out, they never ask for backup anymore they just, kinda stand there now.

These vids are very much related.
youtube.com/watch?v=7pjple5z9Co
youtube.com/watch?v=ayeoBzZylBM

But yeah you're right about the Pilot models. They all look the same, there's no difference on depending which faction you're apart of, which really breaks the mood of the game for me.

But I know for a fact that the original Pilot models are still in the game
>pic related

I honestly do wish that they would have gone with more accessories to customize with like how Halo Reach did it.
Not to mention I'm beginning to dislike Titan classes more and more.
I feel like it's one of those things they just can't go and change though sadly.

Basically Australia in a nutshell.

>Tfw EA killed Titanfall 2
It's just not fair.

>pre-alpha tech test