/svg/ Shadowverse

Vampy or Vania edition.

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin hearthston /hsg/.
The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed) (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:

mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:

corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:

seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Aggro'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/1?hash=1.1.5zvAY.5zvAY.5zvAY.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k32.61k32.61k32.5zvAi.5zvAi.5zvAi.61jJs.61jJs.61jJs.61oCC.61oCC.61oCC.65cLM.65cLM.65cLM.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.61lmu.61lmu.61lmu.61Pni.61Pni.61Pni.659nE.659nE.659nE.65cL2.65cL2.65cL2.61oCW
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
game-ai.jp/shadowverse/demon-royal/
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-HbC.5-HbC.625kC.625kC.625kC.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.625lI.625lI.625lI.628BE.628BE.626TE.61LeE.61LeE.61LeE.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.626Sw.61Pni.62D2y.62D2y.5-K1S.5-K1S.62D2o.62D2o.62D36.62BLa.62BLa.62BLa.62Ad0.62Ad0
twitter.com/Spicies_/status/797122896346783745
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One loss to a better deck and one loss because of my own misplay. Not bad i guess.

G O L L Y

>turn 5 aurelia
>turn 6 tsubaki
>turn 7 aurelia
>turn 8 lucifer
how can swordcraft get away with this crap

>Vania

Based Mordecai is based. He is 100x better than Luna.

>(embed)

One job.

People in here need to read a fucking Magic article about how to not be pure shit at drafting because my god do some of you suck. Literally zero excuse for going 1-4 or 0-5.

I want Nurse Isabelle to perform a check-up on me!

Seiba is the only good ward follower in the game now that DoD made every fucking ward worthless. Frontguard is good, but too slow, and cheap wards are only decent when played on curve, and only save you 2 or 3 damage tops.

Also
>Lucifer
Seriously get out of d rank.

>Queue into a Master player for my last Take Two match
>Marathon game with two (2) Dark Angel Olivias
>Win

>being new

MUH DICK

>Kyle died without tapping this.

The cheat sheets do help with some of the card selection (Implying they bother themselves to use them), but there is so the need of basic understanding on mulling, when to trade or go face etc.

Xth FOR SPITROASTED BY HUNG VANIA AND LUNA!

>being a lazy asshole who rushed to make a new thread

Here's another (you), you filthy animal.

>Just opened an animated Forte
GET HYPE BOYS

Leave Vania alone! You can do whatever you like to Luna, though.

how the fuck is the jump from 4 to 5 wins this fucking hard?
was doing fine and of course i get fucked by back to back azazel (as fucking if people actually play blood in arena)
ive made like 5 decks in a row that are 5 win material and got 4 with all of them because of bullshit like drawing an awful curve while going first

>akin hearthston /hsg/
Look, I'm all for trolling /hsg/, especially since they are also doing the same thing, but at least do it right.

Olivia needs to die

Just want to let you know it's Vania in English and ヴァンピィ in Japanese.

>new IP
How can one user be this much of a newfag?

The final bosses after 4 wins usually pack constructed-tier cardpool or have disgusting curve.

Like, I fought one Elf who had Ancient Elf on turn 3 and finished me off with a big roach.

How do you know Isabelle is a virgo?

But they're gonna be the ones doing stuff to me I won't be doing stuff to them!

I'm pretty sure I gave you that picture last thread too so BACK THE FUCK OFF!?

Can I get a concede please?

Cheap wards are not only good on curve. Fitting in a veteran lancer in later turns is the difference between losing and winning because they have to expend an evolution point to bust through it and go face with storm followers.

In sword, Veteran Lancer, White Paladin, Aurelia, Alwida, Frontguard and Charlotte are all good wards.

You have Ancient elf as the most broken card in the game which is also a ward on top of Crystalline Tia in Forest. Death's Breath which is one of the three cards keeping Shadow just barely afloat. Spartoi Soldier is also pretty good, Heavenly Hound is good. and others that decent but in currently weak archetypes like Queen Vampire, Imprisoned Dragon, Neptune and Juno's Lab.

The only ward that was somewhat pushed out by DoD was Goblinmount, and that had a lot more to do with the decks that ran it becoming weak like Ramp Dragon and Satan Haven.

Luna has cute boobs.

LOOK AT YOU YOU'RE HURT

She definitely isn't, when she and Kyle were together you know they were fucking all the time

Didn't get a response last thread so let's try this again
My friend's making a forest tempo deck, does anyone have any improvements he could make?
shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/1?hash=1.1.5zvAY.5zvAY.5zvAY.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k32.61k32.61k32.5zvAi.5zvAi.5zvAi.61jJs.61jJs.61jJs.61oCC.61oCC.61oCC.65cLM.65cLM.65cLM.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.61lmu.61lmu.61lmu.61Pni.61Pni.61Pni.659nE.659nE.659nE.65cL2.65cL2.65cL2.61oCW
(He's planning on adding 2 Ancient Elves and a Tia, swapping out the dungeoncrawl fairies)

In Rowen's story there is a Kyle flashback as he lay dying, he said it hasn't even been his first time. Take that what you will.

>make busted ass forest deck
>4 win final boss is another more defensive forest, went first and lost hand advantage
>next draft, beat a very similar forestcraft as runecraft
>get ass beat by afformentioned double azazel
I WANT OFF

thank you

>not using Skeleton tokens to cover Luna's nips.
I expected better.

>two 5-0 in a row
>4-1 afterwards
>this one is looking like a 3-2
Send help.

How is this? Doing rerolls on a second account to see if I can get anything good. Is this a good enough forest starter?

But user, I am the one who censored and posted that picture in the first place.
I was lazy and I like Vampy more so...

np

That's what I hate about Midrange Sword. It's pretty much just a goodstuff deck stacked with ridiculously good legendaries that are ridiculous no matter what the situation. You can at least make the argument that Forest's Tia requires setup to be able to Fanfare before Turn 7 and Ancient Elf requires minions to get bounced to be good and you can't have two on the field at once (not to take away from the fact that both are absurdly good cards). Aurelia and Otohime are just fucking ridiculous at all times.

But also,
>Lucifer

>luna
>not flat

Sacrilege!

>Every time Urd and Mordecai make a baby Mordecai when you play control shadow

Otohime and Aurelia are not ridiculous at all times.

Aurelia is weaker than goblinmount when you have less than 3 opposing followers and Otohime is an incredibly weak play if you're behind because 3/4s and 1/2s get traded into easily if you don't have tempo.

oh and i forgot to mention, as i was whittling down the second azazel and about to remove it
HE FUCKING PLAYS URD

Please fund my Arena addiction.

Kind of a mixed bag. If you wanna go full forest aim for 2-3 Ancient Elf.

Blessed Fairy Dancers for now

>Tia
>Roach
>Liza
>Ancient Elf
You don't choose the cancer, the cancer chooses you.
Fucking keep that shit.
Your Blood cards are also quite good

Why did they do that

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
A M E R I C A
M
E
R
I
C
A

That doesn't mean she is.

Don't ask me. It just is.

>BACK THE FUCK OFF!?
Hi there, tumblr. Get a little lost?

So Urd's the pumpkin right?

Elf is broken, because she's a combo piece, and near impossible to answer a big one on turn 2, 3, and 4 without massive card advantage and tempo lost. Tia is broken, because of the rush, and the "answer both bodies or you're be taking 6 damage and the 1/1 will get bounced" components. Alwida is good, because it pushes face damage or acts as removal, on top of putting a ward. Charlotte is bad, Frontguard is good, but too slow in a lot of cases, he'd be godly at 6 PP. Death's Breath isn't good ward follower, because it's a spell, and it's conditional. Queen Vampire is a shit ward follower, because there isn't a single deck in the game that doesn't run Angelic Barrage. Juno's is slow, Neptune is DoD fodder shit just like Goblinmount.

Only good pure ward followers are Aurelia, and the ones that cost 3 and under. Cheap ones shouldn't be counted for late game scenarios, even if they're effective once evo points run out. We need them to print worthwhile big wards, because they made the unsticky multiple body/hexproof/last word ones unplayable when they made DoD. 4, 5, and 6 PP should be the slots they aim for, turn 7 onward is far too fucking late for a ward follower, because ward is an anti aggro tool first and foremost. If they want to make an 8+ PP ward follower it needs to be equally busted, like hexproof with last words levels of busted.

I never said she is a virgin, I just said it implies Kyle hasn't tap those tits.
She probably lost her virginity for the iron golem in her stage.

Left or Right?

It's pretty good. You got one of each of the staple Forest cards except Cynthia, one Vania which is need for aggro bat, Elana's Prayer for being an asshole, and Bloody Mary and Azazel for memes. It would have been nice if you could have gotten one more staple legendary, but this is a decent start. Depends on what deck you prefer. If you want Forest, then this is a great start.

Right, at least both cards are usable, instead of being situational.

Trying too hard to fit in that you showed your new. It's not even that old of a meme.

I picked that shit up from lolg like 4 years ago but sure if you want to assume that go ahead

funny I got these from pixiv

>lolg
And that's better how?

>Hagposting
Ban this man, get this disgusting filth out of here.

Yes, me too, but of course who cares enough to censor them and post them on a christian imageboard?

How does one even fucking do this shit. I have won all of three times in the last week and I'm regretting not just replacing this with a 'win once' ordeal.

...I am just a shitter at this aren't I?

alwidia's is super fucking good but rogue's creed drags left down too much

>dragon has a 2 card 12 damage combo
Why is nobody complaining about this?

Can I get a concede please?

>4 years ago

>lolg
>hagposting

I use 2x Charlotte in control sword and hit master with the list, she's fine and good. Frontguard is incredibly impactful as both a sticky follower and a ward, he comes out fast enough to completely seal the game against decks like aggro blood as long as I'm at a high enough hp not to die from direct burn, DoDing him is pointless for an aggro deck unless they somehow still have board control by 7.

Saying Death's Breath isn't a ward because it's a spell is pointless semantics, it is a ward and is used as a ward. Queen Vampire is not shit, dropping her on 6 and getting responded to by Angelic Barrage is fine. Wasting half your turn at 6 to remove 2 bats is a good trade when it doesn't even kill the queen, and she did her job slowing the opponent down anyway in that scenario and they still need to answer the queen on the board.

Juno is probably one of the cards keeping Earth Rite playable to any degree at all. It's great, Earth Rite just has huge issues with card draw. Neptune is not DoD fodder because you will most certainly be evolving her in most cases as a tempo swing and she's always run in ramp Dragon.

>>Lucifer
yeah i know, i didn't expect a master to tech it in but he played it just to rub it in my face that i'll never make a comeback

On turn 10.

>Death's Breath isn't good ward follower, because it's a spell, and it's conditional.
Death's Breath is one of the best spells in the game.

>blood has a 10 mana otk

Urd Forte is turn 9 - 10. If you let face dragon get that far it's your own fault.

Because on 10 mana, every deck has a 2 card 10+ damage combo, and some can win the game regardless of your HP or board.

Thank you Vampy-chan.

game-ai.jp/shadowverse/demon-royal/

Could someone translate this decklist for me?

it's turn ten
haven has a 4 card win the fucking game combo on ten

Just click the link that makes it in the portal desu

Also, explaining why Forest's wards are broken doesn't make it any less valid to count them as powerful ward followers in the game, because they are.

>mfw I lower Urd or Genesis twice with Cavalier and hit them for 16 damage

Also just put up wards since Forte can't go through them.

Made it to D0. Using Sword since it relates to my playstyle but i have a back up Blood deck in the works.

Just like, click Deck Code, lol

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-Hb2.5-HbC.5-HbC.625kC.625kC.625kC.625lc.625lc.625lc.628AI.628AI.628AI.625lI.625lI.625lI.628BE.628BE.626TE.61LeE.61LeE.61LeE.5-K1I.5-K1I.5-K1I.626Sw.61Pni.62D2y.62D2y.5-K1S.5-K1S.62D2o.62D2o.62D36.62BLa.62BLa.62BLa.62Ad0.62Ad0

>ara ara, you're all backed up user-kun
>Put your head on my lap here and let me take care of you
>ufufufu you're sucking on me just like a baby

You are minding your empty board then suddenly this vampire shows up, slap herself on the board along with her castle, evolves and calls out her bats before ending her turn, exploding her castle and left you with one HP.
What would you do?

No point in arguing when you assume the best case scenario in every case against aggro. An aggro deck that doesn't have you 6 HP or under on turn 7 lost ages ago. 3 PP is more than enough to sneak in damage for lethal or push in 3+ damage on turn 6, and if a turn 6 slow Blood deck has more than enough HP to be fine with taking 3+ damage, they already won without the Queen.

No one is arguing whether it's a good spell or not, it's infinitely better than Queen Shit for every situation in my opinion. It just has too high of a requirement, it should be 4 necromancy, because Shadow has no other good ward options late game.

>US hours
Haven, combo decks, having fun
>eurohours start
NO FUN ALLOWED SMORC TIME HIT YOUR FACE XD

Sorry I'm full retarded.

Sometimes I feel bad about being cancer.

>haven
>fun

Choose only one

is the promotion trial always two wins?
actual birdemic footage

This match was a nightmare.

>Haven
>Fun

Fuck you and your aggro cancer.

That's a real shitty looking version of demon royal

twitter.com/Spicies_/status/797122896346783745

Use this altered version with DoD instead, used by rank 1.

>Queen Shit
>Her bats die to angelic barrage so she sucks!!!
You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?
Also fucking really? Death's Breath should be 4 fucking shadows? It has too high of a requirement? Holy shit user you really have no idea what you're talking about huh