/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: Walking into a bar with my partner in crime edition

NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I want to fug Lisa and Jun at the same time

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Haru and Goro on date!

Canon

>you will never be a P5

You can always be a P6

>implying P6 will happen in our lifetime

Is this guy the hero we deserve?

Fuck, now I want to see some double act skits starring Shidou Goro as the stooge and Sae Goro as the foil.

>not actual goro too

I have a squid

I have one too

lmao 2squid

I have squid's virginity

please give it back

So much for the delay.

What are the odds that we will be serenaded by the sweet sound of Dub Haru during the stream today?

>atlususa trailer
>titled game mechanics
>only shows social sim part
>japanese trailers were all dungeon gameplay
Realy makes you think about the western audience hmmm....

What stream

Where have you been user?

Not on Veeky Forums.

Well whatever Atlus USA is gonna hold an stream today in his twitch channel
English dub hijinks ahead

Cool, when?

12 pm PST

Okay, might check it out. Expecting anythign other than dub hijinks?

At this point I seriously believe that most western Atlus fans are the type of people that enjoy watching Naruto dubbed and dress up as him at shitty anime-cons. They are the same people yelling "weeb" when someone mentions dual audio or the fact that they imported the game instead.

>lolis sound like 40 year old women

>Expecting anythign other than dub hijinks?
We are talking about Atlus USA here, so probably not.
The salt in the chat and threads might be worth cheking though

>conan will never review persona 5 and shit on it harder than ff15
Why even live

Fuck, it sounds fun now. Hope Hardin shows his smugass shit

That's probably what went in that neofaggot's mind when he posted that stupid rumour (which I still can't believe so many people believed in)

If P5 killed and forgot about Goro, why can't /pg/ do the same?

People are that desperate for dual audio they are ready to believe anything as long as dual audio is confirmed.

I want dual audio too but I'm not desperate enough to believe such a bullshit rumor

Holy fuck they changed Igor's VA

wtf

>We'll be giving away a FREE Persona 5 Playstation 4 theme

I forgive you Hardin.

Thanks. This is quite nice.

It's satire, so he isn't really shitting on it, it's purposefully done so he can rib the developers and look funny.

And of course Atlus will do it. Hardin probably thought it was brilliant when he saw it. Expect tons of virgin jokes, sex humor, and every meme you can think of for an older American white guy to spew about Japanese games. Having it on Valentines day will only increase the memes.

Nah, just the VA for the imposter, they will bring the old VA back when the real Igor appears.

Why do 3/4s of the girls in P5 have no personality?

Because you touch yourself at night

To the drawfag user that did this last night:
This is cute! Thanks for drawing my suggestion.

At this point I wouldn't be suprised if the gameplay is all slink crap and no combat

>People are getting upset at Igor's voice and asking why did Atlus USA have to change it

goro will NEVER be this genuinely happy

feels bad

>Goro will never meet Phantom in Sumaru City as children

Feels bad man

>no forehead at all
the pendulum swung back too hard

Ikr. Poor guys, they'll spoil themselves.

How to trigger a graphic designer with bad typography: make them watch the game mechanics trailer
I called it when I watched the PVs, but it'll take some time for me to get used to those fonts

Hardin said there would be some footage of the first dungeon

Hopefully he will be in P5-2 or Crimson

>fags here complain about muh woobie goro
>when harugoro is the most ooc woobiefied goro
I don't understand

When will people accept that Smug Goro is the best?

Nah, genuinely happy Goro is the best Goro.

But I'm talking about the canon Goros.

Ham Goro > Smug Goro > Batshit Goro >>> Detective Goro >>>>>>>>>> Woobie Goro

So a Goro that doesn't exist?

Ham truly is the best

>Ham Goro
>Batshit Goro
Whats the diference?

>Persona 5 is going to be my first persona game. Any tips?
>After the original Japanese VA died for Igor, they found someone with a deeper voice. Atlus USA followed suit.
>From this newest trailer, it looks like the side activities will raise some of your main stats like HP.
>I have never been able to beat Catherine and I feel bad. Suck so badly at the puzzle/platforming stuff.
>dual audio would mean japanese voices and english text (or at least thats how the Naruto games do it)

Christ I want to spoil the fuck out of this chat until they bleed

>"BEING PHANTOM THIEVES AINT EASY..."

It's all over, /pg/. Im killing myself.

I use ham to refer to the Goro before the first boss fight, the one in the prince outfit who trash talks the PT and hams it up with his attitude and body language (see )

I use batshit to refer to the armor Goro who berserked himself and is basically crazy, very different from Ham Goro who keeps a cool head despite it all, at least before he loses the first fight

>Is Nocturne on Steam?
Pretty sure a lot of these people are fucking around deliberately

What the fuck are those fonts.

How did these even get approved? Did nobody bother to check how they'd look in-game or something?

lmao3goro

die weebs

No u

Haru and Goro maybe ooc, but he's not a woobie in the fanart. He seems more like embarrassed and awkward but enjoy her company.

then whats the difference between ham and smug

The only good Goro is the bratty, "ore" Goro. No fake princely personality, the real Goro in all his little shit glory.
Ham is acceptable too.

Basically his hitman personality, when he's the cold-blooded, calm killer. Seen in the cutscene where he kills Joker, or when he interacts with Shidou.

source?

Is there any hope for AtlusUSA apologists?

i_v_xxx

Me too. Why the heck they decided to use such a font? It doesn't blend well with what's being shown.

>minus Fuuka
there was literally nothing wrong with Fuuka's VA

accurate

I want to say this is bait but Fuukafags can be very delusional

I'm pretty sure they're doing that on purpose now.
People actually told them the font looks shit and I think Hardin said that they will think about doing something with that.

Except the dub for P3 and P4 were average to decent. It wasn't the best but it was tolerable. Yes even Teddie because it actually fit his character and it wasn't a fucking shrill and "nails-on-chalkboard" voice like his Jap VA.

The Atlus USA cosplay contest is over there is the winner with 730 votes, this is your queen now /pg/.

t. Hardin

there were a lot of lines that needed retakes though, which is especially bad when they're repeated lines

Is Hardin the Tomm Hulett of Atlus?

>PV3 is released
>All the Nips complain about Igor's new, deep voice

>English PV is released
>All the western fanbase complain about Igor's new deep voice

It's almost like we are stuck in a timeloop, and the english release won't make it better since people will talk about the same topics all over again

He hasn't been involved in any actual dev process or said he loves Persona more than anyone else despite actually hating it, so not yet

Who's complaining? It's the best voice so far.

Yeah I agree with this. A lot of the battle lines were really shaky like when Chie yells Suzuka Gongen's name with no soul when she's burning up. Or when making Yosuke yell out the really awkward "GO SUSANO-O"

>that literally Skins voice
Was that Sojiro?

Fuuka's voice was awful and the fact that so many people defend it now proves that people will eventually Stockholm into loving the P5 dub too.

I think that's the Principal, not Sojiro.

There's a lot of people going WTF at how deep his voice is compared to the old one. Same reactions his JP voice got.

It's pretty much a perfect casting choice though.

Hardin said that it's only going to be the first dungeon, and "maybe" some story. They're not going to jump to the mid-game, especially when most people are dodging spoilers. Atlus actually wants people to watch.

was wondering if trailer 3 music was extracted from the ps3 version and i can find it somewhere, i don't know the name exactly

The Dungeon Boss theme?

The voice works, but the line read of his voice in the trailer sounds bad. It sounds like he just settled into the voice, and read the line without thinking about the acting at all.