What alt coin is going to be the next pump?

What alt coin is going to be the next pump?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/pluton/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waves

Not monero because monero is not a P&D it is a solid investment into a long-lasting and beneficial crypto to rivial bitcoin

Monero is just a coin for fat pedophiles.

Buy waves

LSK and Ark tokens in the next fourty two hours. It's going to pump like hell and bottom out in a day. Get in while you can.

Digital Note

Kek. Seriously though Monero is legit the best candidate for becoming the money of the whole world. It is only a contest between bitcoin and monero. Will bitcoin implement Monero's features before Monero overtakes bitcoins network effect?

what about ethereum?

Eth = Dapps
Monero = Currency

where to buy ark?

What happened to zcash? Is monero better?

On a less serious note, I hate it when altcoins have obvious money terms like coin, cash, etc. Makes me feel like I'm handling monopoly money.

Every sane person knew that Zcash will crash hard.

I saw people loosing 10BTC because of Zcash.

I Kekd

zcash was a scam from the start
devs take 20% of all mining profits and its possible for them to just make more tokens without anyone ever knowing

Like the FED

TopKek

Yes but if the dapps are implemented successfuly before monero gains traction then the market for ETH will be a huge and permanent one.
Practicaly years headstart, good marketing and steady progress
Combine that with ethers exchangeability for bitcoin and youve got yourself a serious contender

A years*

That wouldn't give ETH monetary value, though. Just in the way that banks using blockchain technology doesn't make BTC itself more valuable, though holders would like you to believe it does for obvious reasons.

You called it. I should have bought LSK.

goodcall user-kun, its had a small pump already and its back pretty close to where it started at wonder if i should still get in

This is the only legit advice I've like ever seen on this board. I bow down to my new overlord.

Plz teach me your ways.

monero is a shitcoin. waves is the future

probably WBB
I've already made unfair profits on this odd coin, I don't get why it pumps so often or why it does

coinmarketcap.com/assets/pluton/

Plutons bruh