One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Goodbye specials edition

Previous: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/#!/turtle
Tables: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Oct 23 - Nov 23: Treasure Cruise x Dokkan Crossover
>Nov 21st version update -> Special skip, sp level display
- Fortnights -
>Nov 8 - Nov 22: Loli Nami and Robin
>Nov 15 - Nov 22: Y.Buggy/Shanks, Ganfor, Alvida
>Nov 22 - Nov 29: Buggy, Kalifa
>Nov 29 - Dec 6: Hina, BrideNami
- Raids -
>Nov 18: Heracles
>Nov 21: Mihawk
>Nov 25: MChopper

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
- Fortnights -
>Nov 10 - Nov 17: CP9, Prison Clay, Camie
>Nov 17 - Nov 24: Heart Pirates, Arlong, Kraken
>Nov 24 - Dec 1: Wapol, Tsuru, Noland & Calgara

Other urls found in this thread:

optc-db.github.io/characters/#/search/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for mabels thread

>no more Doffy special
>no more Enel special
>no more dancing Franky special
>no more Mihawk special
>no more Capone's 10 minute long specail

feels so fucking good

perona is cute

>Capone
who tf even uses this shit unit

he's a great orb manipulator for QCK teams

>t Caponeless faggot

>He doesn't revel in dancing franky
Neck yourself

>Caponeless
i own him and that is better in every way

CAN SOMEONE ITT WHO IS TALENTED POST THE UPDATED GATCHA CHECKLIST WITH CAVENDISH OR KUZAN TY

So the special skip thing is it something in settings we flip or do we have to like tap the screen after it activates to skip?

>hoarding a ton of Hawkins copies and books, along with books for Zoro, ace, whitey, oars, Capone, jinbe, lao, 30 kumas and 70 zephyrs
>Play since day 1 so I have almost every unique unit and a lot of RR
>Hoard at least 3 of every evolver
>Still not even at 700/900 box space

How can you guys be so bad at box management? What the hell do you hoard to exceed 1100 space?

Then you're retarded.His combo with doma is better than having Lucci in some cases

read the in-game announcement

this pls

>when you want to farm squard books but ganfall fn is annoying because of the free spirit restriction
>also no intvankov
Post comfy fn teams for this. I hate using g3

who else would fug young Shanks?

I don't understand this either. I have like 200 books in my box that I don't even have the character for, a shitton of pigs and turtles for Sadi and Kidd, and I'm barely at 1000

FUCK OFF MABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no homosexuality allowed ITT

you can't stop me from thinking about Jinbei sexually

I refuse to believe

i support this post

Are you stupid? great stats, great special.

I can just use Lucci and Doflamingo for a full board of 2x boosted QCK orbs but sure, go ahead and use Capone.

But who will you use on SW Ace teams to deal damage to Reds if you don't have Gladius?

Well congrats to you, but I guess the amount of people owning Capone and people owning Legend Doffy is not really the same.

I'll bring Ideo who also boosts attack of Shooters by 1.75, replacing Zephyr if I don't need the extra burst turn.

>Gladius on SW Ace teams
Then where does your SW Usopp go?

>Needing delayers on a sw ace team

The qck spot is for raid kizaru

>Raid Kizaru replacing SW Usopp in a delayable raid/coli
Please

I haven't rolled him yet because this game is an asshole, but 954 Attack is far from what I'd call a primary damage dealer against a STR boss.
Fair enough, but all those lost completed Zephyr sockets.

so is there an easy way to find out which units are RR which are story mode and which have fortnights to wait for?

I have a pretty bad box.

The character table. Link is in the pastebin.

optc-db.github.io/characters/#/search/

>Was missing 2 auto-heal on Alvida.
>120 runs
>about 50 copies
>still missing one auto-heal
THIS.FUCKING.GAME.KNOWS

Hey that's damn useful thanks!

Do you think its worth it to try and farm certain story mode units? I want Captain Kuro cause I like the character but I know he isnt good. Not sure how high the rates are.

Kuro has a fortnight which should come around soon since it's been a few months since he last came iirc, get a copy of him there. Generally the drop rates in story mode are low enough that it's not worth farming for units that aren't useful, and you should wait for Double Drop chance or 0.5 Stam to farm the unit you need. Alvida is worth picking up from her fortnight right now, she's a good unit to have even into the late game.

Story mode droprate is about 1%. Only farm the ones that are really necessary, starting with Corcodile in Alubarna.
Kuro has his own fortnight were you can get him, once it comes around.

yeah just let me grab my legend Doffy

This was never funny

Kuro isn't completely terrible. His attack can pass 1000, so he at least isn't dead weight, and he can fill two minor niches in that his special charges quickly, so he can be handy against midbosses that give themselves Resilience, and having a combo of eight means he's good at quickly taking out high-defense units.

Plus you'll definitely get a couple copies when you farm his fortnight for Golden Pound books.

>8 alvida books already
>literally zero (0) autoheal sockets
you fucking bitch

Why cant i drop Alvida, what the fuck is going on?

100% useful, must farm story units:
>Crocodile
>Lucci
>Mr 1
>Miss Doublefinger
>Enel
>Tilestone

Useful, but not top-tier story units
>Crocodile (striker)
>Lucci (STR)
>Kaku (STR and QCK)
>Boa sisters
>Wapol
>Moria
>Oars

Extremely nieche units
>Ohm
>Mr. 5
>Kidd
>Jabra

Outdated units
>Laboon
>Zeff
>PISS SHIT NIGGER BROGGY FUCK

>farmed Mr 1 and Doublefinger all day yesterday and didn't get either of them
>farming rainbow Penguins today and zero drops over 30 runs

Getting real sick of this Bamco

You don't need MR1 if you pull Koza, you don't need Doublefinger if you pull 3D2Y Usopp, Enel is "ok" and sometimes useful for example on Frieza but Impactsopp outshines him completely so if you pull him you don't really need Enel, Tilestone is 100% worthless if you have Squard

4u

There are so many wrong things in your post

Mr. 1 reduces damage, Koza doesn't

Doublefinger's max CD is 8. Usopp's is 15

Enel is top-tier in Sengoku teams, and can help out if you need 2 turns of burst with your PSYteam

Squard is correct.

>Usopp outshines him completely

only when his cd is a priority

The only reason you would ever take Mr 1 is for the damage, not for damage reduction. Therefore, Koza or 3D2Y Zoro are always your first choice.
Usopp's boost and stats are superior, and there's virtually no practical difference on islands besides forests between 8 and 15 CD.
Enel I already addressed, I pointed out Frieza as an example where you would need two boosters.

fucking boys is the most patrician taste, you ignorant faggot.

Jabra's the poor man's Robin, right? More than once, I've regretted not farming him.

yes

also best regular turtle-time lead

You're right about Mr 1, but who the fuck would use Doblefinger over Fatsopp?
inb4 "s-speedrunning team"

speedrunning

also most people don't have 3d2y Usopp

can someone explain to me how those super armor buffs work? Like sometimes I can just OHKO crabs and characters like Alivda with a single perfect.

if you mean the shield mechanic, it's simple

certain characters have an invisible shield, that prevents 99,9% of the damage, unless you hit it for more than it's treshhold

so if a crab has a 10k shield, if you hit for 9k you don't do damage, if you hit for 12k, you do 2k damage to it, so if it has less than 2k hp you kill it

armor is a flat damage reduction, if an enemy has 1000 armor all your damage gets reduced by 1000, but not any lower than 1
turtles have 10k armor IIRC so as long as you hit more than 10k he gets 1 shot

Except that it's called defence.
Shield is a buff that prevents a percentage of damage (e.g. Alvida special).

thats not how defense work at all

>The only reason you would ever take Mr 1 is for the damage, not for damage reduction.

I've seen a couple Amazon Lily 9 teams that pick Mr. 1 over Koza solely for the damage reduction, and one team that used both of them. In either case, the point where you need to reduce damage snd the point where you need to burst are separate, so they're filling different roles.

>The only reason you would ever take Mr 1 is for the damage

That is completely and utterly false. Mr 1 was necessary in my Doffy farming team because he reduced that hit I took, so I survived.

Rainbow shield buffs reduce damage by a percentage, blue shield buff raises the enemy's defense stat. The math is a bit different for each.

Do crabs use defense buffs? You might just be thinking about their naturally high defense, Enemies of the same exact type can have different stats on different quests, so some crabs are tougher to crack than others.

this

And Orange shields reduce damage completely, to 0, except poison damage. They can also reduce damage completely of a certain attack colour.

What the fuck was your team and why didn't you use Alvida

>Get a Legendary before 2 months
>red poster
>hype as fuck
>its shitty inthawk

>last sugo
>multipull
>redpull.img
>its fucking shitty legendary croco

>both units literally unusable on global due to having no real way to farm their skillbooks

yeah fuck you bandai namco

>tfw you have both Log Luffy and Whitebeard
Thanks for giving me two units of the same colour bandai.

>int hawk
>shit in any conseivable way

FUCK OFF

Raidhawk is better in any instance.

>this is what poorfags believe
back to the shoe factory Shing-Weng, your 2 minute break is over.

Well you have no argument, I won.

(you)

Low level samefag bait, apply more

Those footballs ain't gonna sew themselves!

not him but better stats, skill, type, captain ability, more sockets

Then why does Inthawk have higher clear rate?

Holyshit most of the fight leading up to Kid seems annoying as hell.

Looks like I have evolve Moria into the 20 cost version. I was saving the penguin for Baccarat, guess I have to farm a new one.

>He didn't get 2 moria drops at the same time
Come on it was easy.

I don't want to waste rainbow crabs anyway on niche units. That is why I never evolved Moria until now.

Shadow Asgard Moria is completely useless.
With a full board his special deals 286.000 damage. You really think this is more than keeping the matching orbs and attacking normally.

Which characters are needed for missions? I hate feeling like I have to hold shit like Laboon, Kiwi & Mozu, Dalton etc.

We're actually caught up to Japan on Missions, there's nothing past Baratie yet. Which sucks, 'cause I really want Shark Superb as a ship.

I want a boat that boosts your combo score.
so that people can have another reason to briefly consider buffalo before making an actual team

I don't think they are making anymore missions, now ships either have a forest or go into the P2W shop

Funky Brothers are actually broken, they just don't work on the calculator.

I have funk brothers and in the rare chance I get to use double Funk I love it

That's why I evolved mine to the 2nd evolution, everyone was saying to get SA but looking at him he's just a beatstick, ruler of TB can at least be used for PT and to bust down combo shields

OTFT, stop pushing the Buffalo is good meme.

haha, wasn't me, but thanks for remembering.

I'm pretty much an anime virgin, so I thought One Piece was good
This week I watched One Punch Man. I've changed my mind, OP really can't fucking compare in quality to that, so if anime is generally that good toei really needs to step the fuck up

(You)

The anime is definitely shit compared to the manga. I remember reading the shitty art version of One Punch and loving it. The anime version of One Punch definitely triumphs over One Piece, though. The anime is so much worse then the manga.

goddamn it's going to feel good once my sw shanks has full sockets. farming a "hidden boss" sucks balls.

Colo is back. Finally.

5 free gems soon?

for 3 hours. great work, bandai.
gems incoming

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot