Guys I just joined a raid with a bunch of ragnaros players
What am I in for

Hue

xth for hot e-grills

> he uses simcraft

>Using a pre-Legion title.

Rage

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

be my gf be my gf be my gf be my gf be my gf be my gf be my gf be my gf be my gf

He doesn't use pawn

Simcraft is great though user!

Knight till the day I die

>autits

Holy shit one of the tanks taunted both hyrja and hym and just stood there and then called us trash in spanish
I can't believe this

>Go to pandaria, get that thing that lets you only get mantid sites, trade the mantid artifacts for troll frags.

I tried doing MoP sites last night and it just felt slow compared to Kalimdor zones (even with all the travel required) and I only got like 5-10 fragments per crate, which is bullshit.

>he has to use model edits to even approach thicc

i dont know how to use it and at this point i feel retarded

>log in this morning
>all my gear from ToV and my Legendaries have increased ilvl
>log off
>log back in right now
>everything's reverted to previous values

Fucking 10/10 game blizzard. My favorite part is how it's not a glitched piece of shit at all.

>having the sanity to like a fucking humanoid panda

>panda

i-it's like, y-you're a furry, right?

you can't copy/paste?

Clear your cache folder

Here d00d, use this video.
It helped me out when I got simcraft and pawn for the first time.
The way he explains it in the video is so easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=kPvjkW0ZkxM

is this what it feels like getting cucked

Don't you lose all game/interface settings?

Paladins are bad

dead game

Its just a visual bug, you need to clear your cache

Wanna bet we are going to get statistics about the anniversary daily quest on how well people knew the answers to the questions

0-4 night elf priest
5-9 undead priest

EPICCCCCCCC BLOCKING NPCS WITH BIG MOUNTSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

>playing anything other than Male Human Paladin

SHIGGADIGGADOO

EBICXXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

:ooooo

The questions were all over the place, first one I got was about a dragon's head hanging on the wall at the explorer's lounge, like anyone gives a shit.

>People bought the Dalaran ring

Please elaborate

I forgot about that lmao

rip those retards

Doesn't stop them from having statistics about how many people got what answers right/wrong

Where is the quest?

>he's a Shiteral Who player who got his guild disbanded and now raids with literal furries

>250k for a dalaran tele
why?
dala hs is already 15 minutes, most classes class hall port also has a port to dalaran, and flight paths are convenient and fast in broken isles

>looks at the PTR changes

Wait.. Demonology Warlocks get.... nerfed?

Wtf is this shit?

Draenei "paladins" have existed long before humans ever even called upon the light. If you want to be a real OG nigga, then you better be a goat.

>mfw this fuccboi is about to get fired

Mailbox

It's just a lazy scale-up of the ring from WoTLK, which was rather handy even though it was just there as gold sink.

gos was too strong but will still be good
impending doom change is good
demon will be fine and theres still more changes to come

Why is there a dragon above Stormwind again?

>was in a decent raiding guild in wotlk
>guildleader becomes a complete orbiter for some girl
>she's not even really good but gets taken to every raid
>raids are rescheduled so she can always be there
>at some point he started kicking other people she didn't like, particularly other girls
>there's a mutiny of guild officers founding their own guild and taking everyone with them
>eventually join the rebels
>first thing i witness in guildchat is people conducting an improvised play about the story of our former guildleader and the succubus

Is Helya officially the hardest boss in Legion??

Those are the Addons and WTF folders, the cache largely works the same as with your browser.

thanks man that vid made things super easy. turns out the ring I wasn't wearing was actually a pretty big upgrade

You should be a troll, check em.

Yes.
That whole instance is over tuned.
That's what we get for crying about EN being too easy.

This is why I never recruit girls as a GM. It's like placing a time bomb in your guild, you just never know when it's going to explode.

cute but kinda lewd, you should put on a dress or something

>maining a dk
>leveled up fire mage and shadow priest alts to have something more viable in the future, but could not be fucked trying to gear them up
>mfw these patch notes

good. shouldn't be clearing raids day one.

now the guild that does down m helya should actually be proud of themselves cause that shit is hard

that looks better without the tabard to be quite honest with you, family

I just kept pressing the first answer until it came out correct. I aint got time to do this fucking crap when all i needed was 20 badges so i could get the inflatable sword ontop of the SHITTY ASS BATTLE PET.

Way to know your community blizzard. I remember when i actually bothered to do battle pets back in wod because not having maxed out facebook base bothered my ocd.
I eventually stopped because i realized i was playing against the same 3 people over and over and over in pvp pet battles

Demon bolt is also nerfed (don't get that one).

The impending Doom buff looks interesting but The focus on stacking haste and insanely involved rotations is annoying.

Also doesn't really solve the fact that doom won't even tick in most mythic+ runs.

I wanna be a slut!

Help me decide the sluttiest race/combo for me to go!

>kill chtun but die in her stomach
>run all the way back to loot her
>run all the way back to the entrance to hand in quests

this place is actually fucking big!

the rewards arent even worth the effort

Dwarf Male
Tauren Male
Undead Male

I love how it isn't marked as BATTLE PET in the fucking tooltip

did they completely remove regular pets that would just follow the player around in the world or what?

So you don't lose anything important by clearing the cache?

Vanilla wasn't for giant pussies

No problem d00d. When I got into Legion I thought anything that was a ilvl increase was always better. Sometimes, things that are 15 ilvls lower are way better than what you already have equipped.

gnome male

here's your (You)

C'thun is male and running back and forth AQ40 is pointless, you'll need to do the instance at least 3-4 more times before you have the rep to buy any gear

maybe because of impending doom buff not sure still have to see
>insanely involved rotation
it's really not that hard people are just too used to being able to move around and shit all the time
doom is fine it has the same case as spriests where they're are better overall at higher rank keystones, same goes for doom

holy shit never raid with a pug ragnaros group
i didn't believe the memes but they're all a bunch of retards

EN wasn't even too easy. It was tuned without huge titanforges and legendaries in mind, so any guild (like a guild that does 5 split raids and spams m+ dungeons every single day) would obviously steamroll through it.

It didn't go down any faster than previous mythic/heroic raids, it's just with titanforging and legendaries it will be nigh impossible to tune raids just right. They will either be severely overtuned so not even casuals can pug normal, or it will be severely undertuned where NEET mythic raiders will be able to clear it in a day.

Goblin chicks are definitely the biggest sluts, as long as you have gold

It's no wonder the Hues never make their own games to shit up. Every last one of them is too incompetent.

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752375063?page=1
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752195044?page=1

where did it all go so right, bros?

Female human, sit in goldshire sucking bbc. Or a nelf dk with hotpink pigtails.

>he's a 6/7H clearing player

Yeah, nothing important is lost. Loading screens might take a bit longer the first time, but will return to the same speed soon enough.

Why is Celestalon about to get fired?

Raids are usually cleared within a week or so after release anyway.

And you're right, with the amount of variables in regards to gear it's impossible to tune, now if we had items with fixed stats...

Isn't this the faggot who plays wow on a tablet?

> Illidan

I miss that server. Too bad most of the people I knew quit.

idk man just did my second run and i'm 3k off honored for the deathdealer set i want, hopefully i can get another 3k out of ruins

he's right

an ex-girlfriend doll wouldn't even make it on to the PTR

Everyone plays it because it's easy

>straya and br guilds in top 10
>rp server guild in top 20

Where did it all go so wrong?

Trial takes several hours to clear just in LFR before its mechanics are so unforgiving.

That should never been the case.
LFR is supposed to be a cake walk breeze because blizzard knows the majority of their player base are extreme casual window lickers.

Idea: PvE templates. Upon zoning into a PvE instance, all players will have their stats tuned to a certain level, regardless of secondary stats, and legendary effects, trinket effects, and set bonuses will be deactivated.

But, to keep it fair, each player should get a slight bump in stat quantity based on their current item level.

"Sephuz's Secret - Now also triggers from interrupt. Now grants 25% Haste, up from 15%. Now has a 30 sec CD."

Anyone have a list of bosses that this works on now? Mini-heroism every 30 seconds seems like a really big deal.

The class can only put out even moderately respectable DPS when completely static, once you have to move your DPS goes down to zero and your rotation and timers are fucked up so you need to ramp up again.

Then you get kicked because you're near the bottom of DPS in any mobile boss fight.

Theres literally a quest thats been in game since Cataclysm where you hunt down and murder your ex-girlfriend

any eu girls lurking atm?