/mbgg/ - Mobage General #624

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkYnP4oXAjo
apkpure.com/devilian/com.gamevil.devilian.android.google.global.normal
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamevil.devilian.android.google.global.normal&hl=en
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.seven
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.DFFOperaOmniaj
youtube.com/watch?v=CsjvCwA_BTs&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=PbhkG_9gIe8
pvp.qq.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

English when?

The PV only made me want a scooter anime more.

you're a funny guy

Do people find shoumetsu's gameplay fun?

>floor with 2 Lucky Orblings
>fail both

Being bad at 50:50 chances will forever continue to haunt me.

I like skill based games, so yes. Wish it was a little more F2P friendly though

It's simple but challenging. I just wish there's story translation technically there is, but it's chink TL, so fuck it

Voting for card reprints is up for the rest of the month in BGHS. You get 3 votes each day. Make sure you check individual rankings so that you're not wasting votes on cards that already has thousands of votes over 2nd place, or voting for the wrong onsen card.

People who end up rolling Miki in the reprint gacha are going to feel painful aren't they.

Why so many votes for phoenix miki?

Got my Tabi to 5*, now leveling her will be a pain in the ass.

Could anyone recommend any particular rhythm games? Used to play Love Live, playing One Piece Dance Battle, but I doubt I'll be playing it for long.

Maybe I should level her up too, is she a good healer? can't read gook so I can't tell.

Bit worried what they're going to do about rates. Getting only one card out of 36 from a 10+1 would be horrible.

Bots or the clueless. Other girls have votes for their armors too but not nearly as much as Miki.

Luck daily never.

Starlight Stage?

Nah. Pure healers are kinda shit right now. Devs are looking into making them better. Ideally you want a support that has a HoT

>every single mobile game that I played and liked is shut down and/or I don't remember it
>don't like a single one of the games in docs
The fuck do I do now?

get better taste

Pretty sure it was held back because there was still something wrong with the Orblings. The Daily is supposed to feature the exact same units, so it should slip into rotation soonish. There's a new Hiso Bar on Saturday and 4.4 will hit either this week or next, so it's not unthinkable it'll be fixed then at the latest.

The new warrior 4* girl is pretty nice for auto attacking

Play console, handheld or PC games

Do something else

You're free

>don't want to be free

>BGHS
>have to run co-op battle like 25 times just to get a shitty 2* weapon that I will eventually replace anyways

just

Hmm, I see, I should keep her around in case the devs decide to change her, she is kinda hot.

That Devilian mobile game just released
Looks a lot like HIT

youtube.com/watch?v=kkYnP4oXAjo

apkpure.com/devilian/com.gamevil.devilian.android.google.global.normal

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamevil.devilian.android.google.global.normal&hl=en

how to re-roll in alternative girls? is the tutorial finished when you get 200 of those things

Finish the tut
Roll all the gems you have
Repeat if you didnt get shit

>Elin literally just named Elin
Does this game actually have any relation to Tera.

Her art is pretty lewd too. I like all 3 of the new girls but the other two don't seem as strong.

>Merid might finally be kicked
Too bad the dolphin girl will be kicked too instead of some other fag.

i might play this one because it has elin.

And yeah, it appears same company, Blue Hole.

Also, I discovered something new and spooky by googling bluehole.

Surprised these don't get mentioned in deep sea threads. Diving mobile games when?

>Lunetta
Sleep kek
>Punish
15s CD
>Chiyo
SP Shield is just a worse Barrier

>try out new mobage
>have to go through download screen for every goddamn new thing

better than
>try out new mobage
>it's shit

Is Destiny Child's tutorial roll always a fixed 4*? Is it possible to get a 5*?

Are there any games similar to pic related? I remember it having a kinda fun pachislot-based battle system.

literally a copy of HIT

Because those things aren't that deep

Do I need to download a new app for shoumetsu 2 or will the game just update to it?

There's still cave diving potential though.

Anyone bought the 30-day stam/quick ticket thing on VC? Should I give in to the jews?

I wonder why they required so few runes from the hero only coop. Yes it's hard but it's challenging in a sorta good way

Gungho's seventh rebirth is out.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.seven

game refused to launch on nox and my phone.

How fast did the interest in HIT die in this board?

there's like 3 people who post about it every 2-4 threads

what exactly do you have to do in destiny child with 3 stars for the event and what is the reward

Can anyone post an APK of this game? I'd try to get past the region lock, but I can't even get my Play Store to work. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.DFFOperaOmniaj

hey /mbgg/
I came across a game by Silicon Studios called Midgard War Chronicles or Midgard Senki, anyone know about it?
It must've been released somewhere around 2012 - 2013 according to some articles I've dug up and featured art and characters present in their current titles like Grand Sphere and Saga/Age of Ishtaria.
I couldn't find any APKs of it as well so I'm wondering if it was shut down.

Thanks lad been waiting for this. Feels really polished should be a solid game.

You can run it?

No problem for me.

Thats the preregistration, game isn't out till next year.

Game shut down in 2014.

Well, alright then, apparently I'm retarded. No idea what's going on though, I can't log into any Android services.

Thanks for the reply. That's a bummer. Any info as to why? Seems like it never made it out of Japan.

You can't change your name. Only one free tutorial roll. Fucking gungho.

>You can't change your name
>Only one free tutorial rol
It's soccer spirits all over again.

Godammit. Seventh Rebirth doesn't work with NOX.

Now I have to install each emulator again to try it out.

tell me which one works user. i'm trying too. even my phone that can run everything can't run this game.

There's a prereg dungeon which opens after completing some quests. The rewards for completing the prereg dungeon is 425 gems or something to reroll with.

my old trusty bluestacks also doesn't work.

>bluestacks
>trusty

it used to work flawlessly though but can't handle newer games.
and no macros.

It's more likely it didn't do well. It's also a mobile browser game, and those are pretty niche in this day and age.

Which mobile moba should I play, Vainglory, Mobile Legends or Ace of Arena? I liked VG but I dont enjoy a single lane.

>Mobile moba
None of them

Mobile Legends is the best mobile moba and I've tried most of them.

the one that has the most waifu.

I see. It being non-app based seems like a deal breaker for sure. Good night and thanks for the info!

How does it play?

You can watch some japs play through the tutorial here

youtube.com/watch?v=CsjvCwA_BTs&feature=youtu.be

Also tutorial roll is locked to 3*.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbhkG_9gIe8

Moba with the best waifus tbqh

I tried it and its the closest thing to an actual moba so I might just stick to it.

That would be vg but I dont like single lane

Damn that looks nice I cant read gook but that hasn't stopped me before I can't find a download link for the apk though.

Mobage also just pop up and die pretty frequently, a lot don't even seem to hit the 1y mark.

Even when they don't spend much to make or run it, there's so much competition that it can still not be worth it.

Shit this actually looks pretty good and since it's owned by Tencents it'll probably stay up forever. Thanks for sharing.

Feel free to add me as friend on Mobile Legends if you plan to stick with it. I've only been playing for a week myself currently at Master III rank.

BUT I might jump over to King of Glory now, depending on how well it plays. It's apparently pretty big in China as I'm reading about it now.

Download link can be found here pvp.qq.com in the middle of the screen to the right.

Literally League of Legends.

Yeah it runs smooth you have to make a qq tencent account to play.

The company that owns League of Legends made it so that might be why it looks so similar its very big in China and there will be an international release soon if what I'm being told is true.

I found the targetting garbage and movement too clunky. Maybe I should give it another go, but I dunno.

I'm just afraid of high pings but well we'll see. Looks like it's the #1 top grossing mobile game in China though so I hope it won't lag too much.

I like the controls more than Vainglory's, and it has the traditional 3 lanes map with 5v5.

They just took the old version of LoL and replaced the hero models.

Why would anyone play this. Fucking mobile shitters.

Ping is a slight problem. Most matches I'm fine but every few matches I will get what appears to be 1 or 2 frozen team mates but they are actually playing they just appear to be motionless on my end because of ping.

1. It's mobile
2. People still enjoyed old LoL or it would have never got popular
3. It's smooth and looks nice for a mobile moba.

>They just took the old version of LoL and replaced the hero models.

that means it's better than current LoL

>mobile shitters
why are you in a mobile games general

Actually, isn't Moba Legends just the international version of this? Literally everything is the same except that Moba Legends has less heroes. I wonder if its publisher is owned by Tencent.

Mobile Legends was there first take on the mobile moba genre. Think of Mobile Legends as Dota and King of Glory as Dota 2.

In Senkan Shoujo, is there a benefit to diversifying your planes between bombs and torpedoes? Or should I just get the numbers as high as they go regardless of the weapon type? I have a few of the gold torpedo bombers but no gold regular bombers.

Crash Fever is out for NA apparently

Is it too late to reroll?

Get with the times grandpa we're rerolling in gungho's new game now

This is literally a worse looking HIT somehow with literal Elins. I don't know if I like it.

How's my team senpais?

Can anyone vouch for Valkyrie Connect?

I'm looking for a new mobage to play at work...

90 minutes until Scooters. Hope there's no delays

I like it, but Norse mythology is my favorite after Japanese mythology. You only need to roll a premium character once and can then (slowly) rank them up without having to get them again and fuse like in many games.

Is there much rerolling?

Or at least a skippable tutorial if I do have to?

Level them to 30. You get triple the reward you usually get.

Literal 9/10. 10/10 if you have a support HoT healer or a decent hp shield tank

I didn't reroll at all because I got Freya in my first 10-roll. There are enough top-tier characters that you shouldn't have to reroll much, if at all.