/feg Fire Emblem General

Resources pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC
Last Thread

Nigga what

Niles is pretty cool.

>About to really start FE Awakening
>Second mission
>Never played an FE game before

So I picked hard mode classic death, if any of the 4 'main' characters I start with die as in Fredrick, Chrom, my character and the healing girl whos name escapes me, are they permanently gone?
I can't Imagine the story would make much sense since they are showing up in FMVS, or are they just unable to be selected for battle anymore and just show up in cutscenes?

Or is it like a Valkyria Chronicles situation, where a few people just cant permanently die because of Story reasons and are ready to go again next battle?

If My Unit or Chrom dies, then it's game over. Anyone else dies permanently, though they still appear in cutscenes

Anybody story important will retreat and are unusable for the rest of the game. If your Unit or Chrom dies, you get a Gane Over.

>retreat and are unusable for the rest of the game
Damn, OK. I assumed Fredrick and Heal girl were my Largo and Rosie.
Thanks, I better play carefully.

Make sure to only use Frederick in a pinch, he's a prepromoted unit, so he's stronger, but his stats are not on par with other characters by the time their level 20, ideally the level you wanna promote. His prepromote status also makes him get much less exp, taking exp from your other units that need it. He falls off heavily later on too.

Thanks, I was been told 'Don't rely on him' but didn't really know why not.
Just assumed he was buff as fuck, so was easy mode for the start so you would be cheating yourself of the experience somewhat and be shit out of luck when it picks up and he dosen't carry you alone anymore.
Like the Pre patch DS Drake Sword or something.

Fred's internal level is only 10 and if he classes down he can and will contribute to the end of the game.

Wouldn't being promoted increase his internal level higher than that?

Not really, all that matters is if your internal level is nearning 50 and if you're promoted or not. As soon as he's a Cav or Wyvern Rider he gains normal exp.
Fred has 35-40 levels before his exp gains go sour as opposed to 45+ that almost everyone else has which is fine for beating the game.

Shit, looks like I misjudged Frederick. Would have been nice to get a Wyvern Rider without having to wait until Cherche. Just need a Second Seal available soon enough.

I love Hana!

This is a cute Nohrian (Ylissean). Say hi.

How much older is she in fates compared to awakening?

BUMP

The game is never specific about ages, one minute it says Severa & Beruka watched over Corrin for years, next minute has Kaze saying Severa's too young for war.

When she says she watched over Corrin for years it's likely she looked after Corrin probably not too long after Corrin arrived in Nohr. Considering how doting Camilla is, I imagine Selena (who would rope in Beruka, both in service to Camilla) would also be looking after Corrin. It implies that she's at least older but she could always just be a few years older.

They were older than they were in Awakening when Anankos recruited them.
Then he was going to send them to Hoshido, but Corrin got kidnapped to Nohr. So they were literally Awakening+ years old when Corrin was like, three.

Meaning now they must be in their 20s? I can believe them being early 20s but no later than say, 26.

Camilla a best

If Corrin was about three and is around 18-ish now, they must be around their thirties by now. But they look nothing like it. At the same time, Severa also said she and Beruka looked over Corrin in the shadows for years?

Pump and dump Camilla

We don't know how many years she really meant though. Knowing her "years" could just mean a few years.

She is for loving, cuddling, and pumping. Not dumping

Getting really tired of this OP image desu

Cherche is nice
You got it!

You'd think everybody who'd want to filter would know how to do so already, considering how often that image is posted.

Why are you even filtering them in the first place? You're acting all uppity because someone else dared to marry your daughter. It makes you look like a pussy

Also for the image do we want Camilla or CamillaFriend's avatar?

You're acting like that's the only reason. I filter for the same reasons other people would filter me.

go wild

Jealousy?

I like Hana

>ywn gently bully elise and elise!kana and make them make this face

Camillafag doesn't even cuckpost anymore, and filtering them because one of them likes Futa and Oviposition is still a retarded reason

Charlotte has the best mom supports

>and filtering them because one of them likes Futa and Oviposition is still a retarded reason
>people filter cause they don't like what the person posts
>don't like stupid fetish shit like that

I don't see how it's a stupid reason.

FUCK
AND
SUCK

She is a princess

She is meant for just breeding and moving on

Bantu died. Can I still recruit Tiki or will she have to get the Marth steel?

Yes

She's fucking dead now, you monster

It's a stupid reason because it makes you seem petty over some fetish. You know you can just ignore them like a normal human being would, right?

I don't get it?

Camillafag takes off his trip to shitpost. If you've been on here long enough you can notice their typing styles when they take their trips off, as well as the sort of words they use.

God damn, I need to get laid.

It's just some stupid tripfag circlejerk, report and ignore

>You know you can just ignore them like a normal human being would, right?
And one step above that is filtering so it's even easier to ignore them.

You did it, you actually fucking did it.

My hat goes off to you, sir

The spic doesn't like how CamillaAnon married his daughter

Oh well, less dead weight like the ballisticians.
Please game give me more of their ammo.

reminder conquest is overall good fire emblem game with some of the best gameplay in any fire emblem

Not as good as iron dragon.

Don't try to start shit now

I'm sure a fair number of people in the world have married Noire.

Conquest had okay gameplay. It was kind of a mixed bag desu. The early game was good and I really like chapter 10, but then you have things like the Ninja Rape Cave, Fuga's Wild Ride, the Stairs chapter, etc, etc. Some of them are so annoying to play that some would rather just warp skip (like with the final chapter) or cheese the maps (fox rape) than play through it themselves, which is why I think Conquest is kind of overrated in terms of gameplay.

>you will never become the beorc king of the wolves

They are all enemies of the spic then.

>Ninja Rape Cave, Fuga's Wild Ride, the Stairs chapter
I liked all of those maps, they were stupidly hard, but that's what made them fun.

I did too. Really the only map I didn't like was chapter 12

If /feg/ could annex and rule one of the lands of the subhumans of Tellius which one would they annex?

Eh, I felt that some of them were more cheap hard or tedious, honestly. Fugue's Wild Ride doesn't even properly explain the mechanics of the chapter (the enemies only move when YOU activate the wind) and there is almost no reason not to just cheese the Stairs chapter with two flying units.

*Fuga

Dumb autocorrect

I aim to impress. Too bad it got deleted.

What's it like tasting syrup whenever you kiss Tharja?

I saved it

Anywho, did you promote Vanessa?

>TharjaFag
>hates autistic people
>more autistic than CamillaFag
>who is literally autistic

That's beyond pathetic.

How do I make her good?

Eat her for her exp.

>reclass to dread fighter
>feed 1 arms scroll
>???
>Profit
And that's that

Soleilfag was the one who was autistic.

I ended up promoting her to FalcoKnight. I'll start my playthrough again later tonight.
A friend of mine chose Knight as his class and heart sealed her into that. According to him it turned out really well.

He said he was autistic at one point

I passed her Wyvern and she did just fine.

Pointless Reb optimization incoming

Corrin (with Cav subclass)'s best endgame classes;

1. Hoshido Noble - gives her enough Str to ORKO the Anankos hand at Str cap, decent enough Res to survive with healing
2. Paladin - takes less damage than Hoshido nonle but does less damage, misses the ORKO on hands
3. Nohr Noble - Str difference from Paladin doesn't affect anything since it misses the ORKO, more Res is okayish
4. Great Knight - Good Str but Res hurts a lot, need a third healer to survive Anankos

Huh, lots more literal non-buzzword autists in /feg/ than I'd imagine then. How about that.

But is Soleilfag even around any more? I've not seen the trip in a while

He comes around every so often.

Get her into Priestess. Rinkah with Renewal, Counter, and Countermagic is basically a mobile wall.

Camillafag admitted he was autistic

>mfw Birthright chapter 10
>the spike traps work against you
>ninjas all over the fucking place
>reinforcements up the ass
>extremely cramped, hardly any room to move
Whoever gave the okay on this map needs to be fired.

Why does this not surprise me?

Wrong picture. Fuck mobile

Oh boy, you're going to love Revelations.

I know about chapter 11 already. They somehow made it even worse there. Still not as painful of an experience as chapter 14 though

Whose number is that?

my neighbor's

Repost I didn't see. Imgur?

>Tharjafag getting a taste of what he did to me
Justice, I think. Party at my castle. I visit/batte/gift back.

>this thread

Camillafag was the one who chased him out, not Tharjafag.

I'll link it later when I get home

You're still around this place? Colour me surprised.

Won't that count as off topic still?

I didn't chase him out. I just acted like a retard

>Veeky Forums file name

Step up and do better next time senpai

>completely different name and avatar
Is his castle kill?

Gotta admit, you're a natural

>act
Acting retarded for a whole year begging people for cuck images and spamming for hours on end? I think that's more the actual kind of retarded desu.