/bbg/ ─ Bloodborne General

Old thread! >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

>Google Document for all the above, but easier to read.
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

anyone need any early game help? I'm up to amelia

I can help you beat Amelia if you wanna run through the woods with e.

I'll run through the woods with you if you'd like?

If you've unlocked it, I'll be ringing at the lamp with the pass kos

You mean Kosm ?

This reminds me of when I once vactually tried to use the pass rom

Password is kosm?
Are you running through mine or are we running through yours?

wtf, use the kenneth version for fucks sake disgusting

It's Kos or some say Kosm

>That pic

The Choir is not for lewd!

yurie a cute!!

We can run through yours first then mine if you want

Well what password are you using and who's world are we running in?

Kos ! No wait, I mean Kosm

Yurie is for bullying
I don't have that pic of a Yahar'gul hunter with a rope around a Choir member, but if I did, I'd post it.

Which one is it! Which one is it!?

Got you covered famygdala

There's another guy shitposting

Forbidden Woods lamp, pass is kos, we'll run through mine just to open it all up, then yours

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I can always count on you, user

Without ID's is hard to really know who's who well there is a way but I'm too lazy. I'm not getting anything with kos when I ring the bell I'm at the first lamp also if it matters.

So what would your dream/ideal trick weapon be, guys?

Mine would be something like Blades of Mercy/Rakuyo (minus spin2win), but when tricked one blade does fire damage, and the other does bolt. R2 attacks with the right only, L2 with the left, and R1 alternates. Scales off both SKL and ARC.

BECAUSE ITS KOSM. DONT LISTEN TO THE OTHER user HES THE ONE LYING

Isn't that in Dark Souls 3?

When is the earliest you can farm for decent bloodtinge gems?

Something similar, but I think it's fire and... dark? Besides, moveset is different from what I described.

The Dancer's weapon, right?

Centeral Pthumuru Root dungeon gave me this

For some reason Shotgun Watchers in preset Chalice's don't drop BLT gems. Exact mechanics are still a mystery. A Depth 3 version of this gem could drop at 24%. But apart from guns there's little point because you can't even get the Lost Chikage until Ihyll Root Dungeons. And it's definetly not worth farming Offshapes until Depth 5. I guess you could put it on a Lost Bowblade to help you through later Chalice's and DLC on a pure BLT build.

Thank you. Also is the lost chikage the way to go for a pure BLT build?

yes, if you are leaving SKL at 15 and never using the untricked version you want Lost Chikage because it has a circle slot for BLT gems, which go up to 31.5% but only boost tricked mode. 27.2% Physical gems boost both forms of the weapon but are obviously less powerful. It is possible to get Radial BLT gems, but you have to rely on either offshapes (where a gem drops a shape it normally doesn't) which is about 1/100 based on estimates, or get Merciless Watchers boss to drop a Radial or Triangle BLT gem, which is possible, but probably 1/100,000 at least.

What classes would you take on your first day at Byrgenwerth college, anons? I'll take eye removal 101 and basic arcane knowledge, maybe even blood chemical research if i'm feeling like a fucking nerdboi

If you're going to farm for offshapes? It's dependent on what drops you get, really. You might end up getting a perfect triangle before you get two usable radials, so then you can just use the default one if you're lazy and don't feel like running to get a lost one.

w-what happened, John?

I lost connection with you Grigori what happened on your end or was it both of us?
Anyway we didn't get all the way through it.

Whichever classes based micolash is teaching.

Everyone says Professor M's classes are a hoot.

I'd take some theoretical cosmology, and How to Fuck Everything's Shit Up (taught by Laurence)

>Wanting to attend eye granting 101
>Wanting to learn how to open portals into the nightmares
>Wanting to go NEAR that fucking freak at all

Well, enjoy your free bird cage on the first day of class I guess

I'm majoring in Runeology, teacher is a guy named Carryl. I'm also enrolled in the laberynth archeology elective, I thought it would be nice to get away from campus on field trips. Had to sign a billion wavers though, but they're just catacombs, there can't be anything actually dangerous down there, right?

Rune Etchings I with Master Caryll

I don't know man let's try it again. My internet was fine albeit a tad laggy but nothing bad on my end. Also how do you deal so much damage?

Gimme basic trick weapon forging and bloodgem research 101. Also maybe Caryll rune research for my amped up characters

>tfw I can only draw low tier blurry runes
f u c k

Got kicked out of that class for drawing a dick as a rune.

But I fucking swear I was only drawing what I heard. Caryll thinks I'm fucking with him

Sex ed. Gehrman's a great teacher, I hear

Whichever class lets me post on Yharnam /pol/

> All these rune-bro's

How's my final assessment looking guys? I spent so long listening and carefully drawing this out, it seems to be related to the Pthumerian Queen.

I hope I get good grades, I need a 3.5 GPA to keep qualifying for the Cainhurst scholarship.

Shit, man that looks pretty damn good. You'll do fine.

I'm still only a beginner in rune interpretation, but does that one say Loss?

I'm at a loss for words.

Why did you quote me

Loss...some say, lost.

Do you hear our keks?

No. We will not abandon the meme.

Taking Pthumerian ruin excavation & archaeology. We're going on a field trip to some place called 'Defiled Pthumeru'. Sounds scary.

He meant to reply to the guy above you and misclicked.

You guys signing up for the excursion to the Coast? Apperently there was an amazing discovery in some backwater fishing villiage.

Ringing again, sorry I didn't see this!

And I've got some disgusting bolt gems from the DLC

Shared a few drinks with Professor Micolash and let me tell you he is into some weird shit.

Fuck yes. I can't wait for some hands-on research. These books are insightful, but just imagine what we'll see. I'm sure it will be good material.

Give me a moment I'll be in the washroom for a minute. I'll set it up though.

Arcane Studies, gonna be up to my neck in phantasms

Caught that guy peeking into the girl's bathroom the other day. He's pretty weird

>All these ignorant plebs not taking metal shop with Prof. Archibald

Hope we'll get to do some volley ball on the beach. There are a lot of girls who want to join the choir this year, and it's their last chance to give their blood to someone else than the church if you catch my meaning

Nah, can't. Going out to the Hemwick Countryside with some family that weekend. Shame, though: I love the sea.

Did you guys see that fucking fight out in the hall the other day?

One of the fuckers casted A Call Beyond, I shit you not

Gardening in the Forbidden Woods

> he wears the uniform with the cape

How embarrassing, only tryhards like Laurence wear the cape, Micalosh is the only person I've seen who can pull it off, but he's crazy. I caught a glimpse of his scrapbook once, lots of drawings of animals with different animal's heads.

Has anyone seen those weird hooded guys that Professor Micolash has been seen talking to? They give me the creeps...

Did somebody bring their fucking dog to class?

I keep hearing some howling in the building.
No dogs allowed, faggots. Willem said it a thousand times.

I said before that I don't want a sequel but after the 10th playthrough it's hard not to

Guys, i'm pretty sure the sedative that the nurse administers is blood. Like actually just blood, not mixed with anything.

Yeah, and since they arrived some weird shit has been going on.There was a new guy who went missing last week and I swear the last time I saw him it was when they took him behind the school after class

BLOOD NOOOOOW

Fucking hell man. He did a sweep attack going backwards into me and I died at 60% of my hp bar left what crap.

Somebody help me kill the crowcunt at cathedral ward, I have no vials or poison knives left and all he wants to do is parry me every fucking time when he has absolutely no fucking health
Pass is bbg

What boss are you on and what level are you?

Someone post that arcane guide pls

I didn't see that, but damn

Sorry about that, I was doing disgusting damage to them, I wish you had gotten the echoes

Want to run through your world now?

You don't know how summoning works, do you?

Read the fucking OP you mong

Nevermind, APPARENTLY I CANT SUMMON HERE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was in someone else's world and I'm level 59 at the moment.
It's okay and yeah we can do a run through mine.

You can't summon for him, technically all the bosses are dead in that area and he doesn't count as a boss. You can cheese him by drawing him down the steps of the cathedral and to the doors, he can't actually leave the building so you can cheese him with a long range weapon.

Here ye go, famicus

Right sorry

I heard rumours that Micalosh somehow got a grant to begin construction on an entire villiage, but it's all top secret. Maybe these hooded blokes are involved with that?

Nope I'm level 51 my bad. It was some boss in the Forbidden woods.

What's the pass my man?

Same as before kos

Thank you kind person

How many hot girls do you think you've co-oped with before /bbg/?

have you gone full broccoli mode since you got the kos parasite?

That guy running an entire village? I'd hate to see what goes on there.

I'm a hot girl (male) and I've done a load of co-op.

I hear that the contractors are rushing to get it done that people are falling into the wet cement and shit and they're just building around them anyway. Like they're actually building people into the walls and shit.

Probably just a spooky story, but god, could you imagine?

Same, but I just started co-oping recently since I only bought the game about a month ago.

>All these Church weenies going to school
>Nobody following the path of the Hunter

Post pics or you're full of shit.

That guy Ludwig came around to my section of town yesterday and was trying to recruit regular townsfolk for the next hunt, he even offered them armor. Seems like a nice enough guy if a bit overzealous

I've got the Milkweed, but the parasite does very little damage. I underestimated this, wanted to do an arcane brawler type guy, but it'll need some beefy arcane gems.

Post your favorite enemies.

>mfw i posted that byrgenwerth college question expecting 1 or 2 (you) at most

Where does the PS4 save screenshots there's an item I don't know how to get as it's around a bend I don't see.