>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/post/view/145898#search=Yeero-sfm
youtu.be/NyER62NHCzg
streamable.com/zms4
gosugamers.net/overwatch/features/42184-sky-s-spotlight-sombra-part-two-interactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lena!

I hate arcade mode.

I just want to get my free boxes.

sleep tight lil reapy

FAGS!

>Want to play but don't want to get bullied by my friends for being a level 200+ nerd

This is what suffering is like.

Is the suffering worth it

>2nd day of sombra
>do mostly fine
>actually get a potg

i think her dmg is actually fine if it would be higher its ridiculous
hacking seems about right too if you pop up behind someone and instantly hack them they barely have a chance to react

what i hate the most is a timer on the teleporter, either increase the duration or completely remove a time limit but make it destroyable

Blue

>lv 400 NEET
>still stuck in masters
>there are level 100s who are GM

I'm 380

3v3 is fun as fuck. i don't know what you're talking about

I am waiting for someone to draw an edit of this slapping the shit out of her to post it every time you show up

Is it just me or are there moments when the framerate tanks for no discernible reason?

>Ana square dances my rockets and is healed through the splash damage instead of being bounced into direct hits

I'M SO FUCKING MAD AT BLIZZARD

>exposing your position to try and outheal a McCree that is about to die to a DragonBlade is a bad decision.
Why do you keep saying this? Nobody mentioned healing through a ult. You're talking as if the enemy is ulting 100% of the time.

Post sexy sombra please. Bonus points for dat Latina ass.

Good thread for once. Gg

>These changes allow Widowmaker to be more flexible and reactive reactive
What did Blizz mean by this?

I want to hug the smug. A strong WANT.

Is blizzard trying to indoctrinate us into loving brown girls?

I want to contribute to this discussion and talk about the game and you know, the meta and whatnot... but truth be told I'm really quite madly and feverishly aroused.

We know she fucked 76 and Reyes but did she fucked Winston and McCree?

>>What are you gonna do if they don't ult for a minute, do nothing in your fucking corner?
>Why do you care? If you are on defense, that means the attackers just blew a minute doing fuck all.
Are you stupid? Just because they didn't ult doesn't mean they didn't do anything, maybe they killed your entire team without using ults because it was a fucking 5v6

not anymore in the next one im going to avoid the /owg/

why have i gotten the pharmercy brawl 4x in a row

People keep saying Zarya was actually buffed (or stealth buffed, w/e).

Why is this? Is it because Dva was buffed and Zarya's beam melts her? Or is it because of her ultimate synergy with Sombra's EMP?

PHARAH WILL NEVER, EVER BE VIABLE

Sombra is only a little op but that's ok because it's easy to fix. My only problem is her hack on health packs are way too long. 1 minute is ridiculous. Make it 30 seconds. Hacking players length is good and the channel time is good too.

Also her passive is a bit much. 50% is a lot. Make it 33%. 1/3 of their health and they can be seen.

An idea for her teleporter. Make the length it stays active longer but it can be destroyed.

Should I try for free Starcraft 2? all these D.va shit and stuff made me consider the game but I only played the first one like 4 years ago, is it worthy?

Yes. It's really fucked up how they made me, a proud white man, incredibly attracted to two "Arabic" women.

The tracking/hit registration on her beam was broken, they fixed it. Which means people who are good at tracking are getting the bang for their buck that was intended. Might be too ridiculous though.

Why is she such a Slut ?

>playing as Ana in 3v3
>have match point, both my teammates get eliminated in the 3rd round (completely my fault)
>whole enemy team left (Sombra, McMeme & Hanzo)
>wait by Sombra's translocator, smack her with a grenade
>long distance shot on MeCree with a sleep dart, hit him with the regular fire/grenade/melee combo
>Hanzo running like a bitch
>catch him with a grenade around a corner to get the win
I will never be able to pull offsome shit like that again

Hana Song

It means she can move around more often and get a larger pov though scope/unscope all thanks to her scope charge rate increasing (charges faster).

Widowmaker butt > sombra butt

>tfw so autistic you cant tell if serious or not

>she

The autistic part is that you care at all.

kys

I don't like the Pharah skins except Security Chief. Raptorion suit would be cool if it didn't fuck up her face.

Where the fuck is PHOENIX PHARAH legendary skin with burning wings (flames could come out of exhaust ports hidden below the wings while hovering; red, feather-like metal plates, etc.)?

prior sc2 semi-pro here

no it's not worth it. d ea d

Giving diva 600 instead of 500 was so fucking stupid. Her bullshit defense matrix already makes her invulnerable for a few seconds.

Widowmaker's face > Sombra butt > Widowmaker butt

is trashy

>Recently got a new PC that isn't a toaster
>Want to DL overwatch to try it out on the free weekend
>Forgot to check some of the games i DL'd and i'm way over my average internet usage
>can't find anyone to give me a back up

just fuck my shit up.

>think I got a potg in a game full of Sombras where I gave them all the hot monkey dick
>Surprise, it's Sombra.

I though that was "fixed" when 60 tick was introduced. I didn't know there was something more inheritable wrong with her beam tracking.

I'll go re-read the patch notes.

I frequent multiple well known and lesser known boorus and general repositories of smut regularly so I always know what's new and do not immediately recognize the source, could you help me out?

95% sure this has been touted as undocumented. Might be wrong.

>consensual

>D.va players

>Are you stupid?
I went over this case exactly, see , thats case 1. If you lose dps+tank, come out of hiding and 2-man rez. If you lose your rein, solo rez him. I don't think I can stress this enough (especially if you are solo queuing), dying with rez, especially if you are defense, is the worst outcome if you lose the team fight.

Almost all fights are initiated with a pick, in which healing will not help you. If your other healer is Ana, your Ana can solo heal for the time being. If your other healer is Lucio, AoE is keeping everyone topped off. If your other healer is Zenyatta, you have some team comp issues, but I don't think its likely your healing will have a huge impact.

Sure if the fight goes on for long enough, go in and top someone off and thats best left to your discretion, however it is mostly advantageous to hide. A ton of high elo streamers have Mercys due to everyone trying her out because of the buff, and pay attention to how their Mercy's play. I was watching a wraxu stream earlier (wraxu is top 50), and he used his Sonar arrow (Hanzo) to find the hiding Mercy and get a pick (The Mercy is outplayed in this situation). If the mercy was "healing", however, she would have been picked by the Hanzo.

Its very hard to die in this game due to chip damage, and most people die due to burst damage. Trying to outheal damage isn't very optimal, whereas Rez is a powerful ult. Trading Rez for 100-200hp of healing isn't a good trade.

more narcissistic, desu

wtf I love racemixing now

Would you Katya Volskayas daughter?

Who is the worst healer (both by player base and objectively) and why is it mercy?

no im sorry

thats really impressive your parents must be proud of you,

FIRST STRIKE NEVER EVER

What would you do if you had a pocket lil' reaper?

Shuuush

Shes sleeping

H-hi Hana! D-do you wanna hang out some time? I uhhh I ummm like you...

Be in constant fear it would try to kill me.

GIVE IT UP

G I V E I T U P

GIBEIUO

Here you go.

rule34hentai.net/post/view/145898#search=Yeero-sfm

I like you too user!

You don't have to tell me to shush, I would be as quiet as a church mouse as I snuck up to her perfect sleeping form and let me nose hover over every contour of her, eventually making my way up to her mouth and breathing her exhalations into me, smelling her insides on that hot breath.

I want Trash Bandicoot to be able to deploy more traps desu famiglia

I also want him to fuck me

Yeah but I wont really bother with online as my shitty internet only allows me to play without ping late at night, but I want to try the game and play the campaigns or something

Holy shit

Yeah. I cannot find anything about it. Hell, it's not even being discussed in the Blizzard Overwatch forums (unless i'm blind). Until I can find some evidence of her being "buffed" or her beam being "fixed", I will continue to believe she was nerfed this patch.

Might have just been a timing coincidence but I think putting Mei's wall under Sombra's teleporter destroys it

>team takes over 100k damage

Silver is truly incredible.

Holy shit OW got yet another loli?

Here
Ok, found something in the OW forums and a video. Going to watch it now.

youtu.be/NyER62NHCzg

streamable.com/zms4

Cutest and best pairing

Why not just play her and see how much more damage she shits out, if any? I hear it's substantial if you're good at aiming, so I'd think you'd be able to notice.

maybe

>Silver
No one who belongs in Silver can actually aim. Just pick Pharah, nobody will shoot you down, you'll shit on them, and you'll be out of that tier. If you really deserve to be.

Who counters Sombra? Who does she counter?

You can sweep enemies with the beam and damage them, now, whereas before it would only tick after holding it for a while.

It's very noticeable.

winston
she doesnt counter anyone but makes tracer and genji easier to kill

Would you people fucking stop

gosugamers.net/overwatch/features/42184-sky-s-spotlight-sombra-part-two-interactions

no

I'm 3900 sr right now purely from solo queue, and I just gained 200 sr from the patch on a zarya winstreak

I repeatedly get people asking if zarya's beam was elongated or if they even buffed her damage based off of how nice it is to track with her now, and I feel that with the shield/damage nerfs that is a definite good replacement for the precision of the beam that leads for a higher skill cap for zarya and keeps zarya as a hero with still a lot of kill potential and a game-winning ultimate

>drawings are people

I guess that makes us all mass murderers

Can you get the Oni Genji skin by playing against bots?

I'm not at home or I would have done testing myself.

>tfw you do -10k healing per minute

So is Bastion: 76 the superior hitscan or is McCree still our huckleberry?

I feel like 76 is now a fucking Reaper-tier tank shredder

Yes

smug

>I feel like 76 is now a fucking Reaper-tier tank shredder

+20 DAMAGE PER BULLET
PER
BULLET

THE MAD MEN

>tfw you've already gotten 2 of 3 of your weekly crates thanks to Arcade's Quickplay
Oh man, these sombrafag tears from playing Winston are just too good

It was +3

>trying to get loot boxes
>so fucking tilted losing 1v1s because people abusing inactivity as torb/sym/bastion/fucking bullshit heroes that shouldn't be in 1v1

fuck you blizzard, fuck your families, fuck everything about your shitty game