/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Senpai praised me edition

>DRV3 news pastebin - *updated*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyFrgi3emaM
youtube.com/watch?v=OteJEpmZZYU
youtube.com/watch?v=2SXvCUXAOFs
youtube.com/watch?v=eEy-XjlG-0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit that's actually pretty interesting. His lines does point to him being a time traveller.

Tokomaru happy ending!

is this gonna be some unending loop shit?
at the end, you just go back to the begging, but then through the power of Hope or something you keep your memories and keep everyone alive

I want to do things to Naegi's sister ass.

Lewd things.

After fully ingesting that horrible Aussie swill they put on burnt bread, Monaca feels as though she's gains several stat points to put in her new character build~!!

Time to try to control the very nature of Death itself... as soon as this tummy-ache goes away...

Oooo?

NO! MONACA COMMANDS YOU TO STOP BEING SO SPOOKY~!!! THE POWER OF SALTY YEAST EXTRACT COMMANDS YOU!

But you'd have to convince Rantarou since he's the one doing it. It's his talent.

Iii DddOooNnnTtt WwwAaaNnnTtt TttOoo.

yfw youtube.com/watch?v=AyFrgi3emaM

Dammit! The filthy AUS Goo isn't working! Monaca was lied to!
Damn you and your terrible country! All it did was teach Monaca the word "root!" I can't find a use for that!

Hope is a spook.

WwwHhhOoo LllIiiEeeDdd TttOoo YyyOooUuu?

Greetings, dear athletes. Tell me your progress, your woes, and how we can overcome your challenges to reach your goals.

Wait but how could he seem to know what's going on yet forgot his talent? I'm confused by the lines he said.

>how could he seem to know what's going on yet forgot his talent?

Exactly the point; what if he knows what's happening but has to keep his identity as a time traveler secret for obvious reasons?

My left shoulder be hurting for the past couple of weeks. How should I go about upper body workouts?

>implying this wont be the main trio

Gonta, Tsumugi, Angie, Yumeno, and Tenko all speak in third person. I'm sure this won't get old at all.

>Yumeno
When?

Wasn't it during one of the Famitsu scans of the class trials?

If you're Billy Herrington, tell Kazuya to stop hurting it.

For your actual question, stretch properly. Honestly though, consider a week or two off for that muscle group. It's important to rest.

I'm starting to suspect that Shuuichi has weird backstory like Killer Killer's MC. Only Shuuichi's good at pretending to be normal. He's not really stable, but I really doubt if he's evil. Besides, I don't think a villain would be given an ahoge.

No, She uses "uchi".

Well thing is I haven't done any major exercise to it.

My mistake. That's still a really weird thing for a teenage girl to say. I can only imagine how that will be localized.

>I don't think a villain would be given an ahoge.
Akane was originally a villain and that's why she has an ahoge.

In the end none of the DR2 cast was truly evil. Even Nagito who did serve as an antagonist was a good guy in the end.

Just pay attention to what he says. >He knows he had a talent but can't remember it "for now" which is why he isn't worried about it.

Try rotating it. If that hurts, see a doctor.

I know, but the point is that akane has an ahoge and was originally created to be a villain, So they could give it to a villain.

>That's still a really weird thing for a teenage girl to say. I can only imagine how that will be localized.
Why?.

Only slightly. And I've already have a doctors appointment on the 19 of December

Did the other games get this much info revealed about them prior to launch? It might be that now fans have learned what to watch out for, but they just feel really spoilerish this time.

>Oh I know, lets show the innocent-looking detective making as sinister face in a preview.

>Did the other games get this much info revealed about them prior to launch?
No, DR wasn't that popular.

Hey ghost, would you like to try some of this exotic paste from the land down under? For a small price i can send it your way and you can start feeling yourself again, both physically and spiritually.*
*feelings of euphoria are temporary and do not linger, do not take with other outlandish pastes, consult your doctor/mortician if rashes appear over body

IiiSss IiiTtt VvvEeeGggEeeMmmIiiTttEee?

It's very much Vegemite.

Don't take the bait, ghost. Be free.

No! It needs to be punis--- uhh, enlightened to a high-state of being~... yes~!!

TttHhhAaaNnnKkk YyyOooUuu.
DddOoo YyyOooUuu WwwAaaNnnTtt TttOoo SssHhhAaaRrrEee?

>"I've resigned myself"

Literally cryptic enough to tell you that he's the SHSL Time Traveler. He knows his role, knows what will happen and has accepted it. There's apparently nothing he can do about it.

Damn, that Kirigiri is THICC.

I assure you it is genuine paste of the gods, if jesus was in paste form it is that, dont listen to the SHSL everything he wants it all for himself and will suffer no rival.
greedy, greedy onii-chan~

Hows life going /drg/?

Better than last night. Also, where are you getting these delightfully cute Celeste pics?

Ate the paste of the AUS Gods!!

Vegemite is a salty, rancid goo that wants to consume all life.

AaaRrrEee YyyOooUuu GggOooIiiNnnGgg TttOoo FffEeeEeeDdd MmmEee?
Oooo?
DddOoo YyyOooUuu WwwAaaNnn'Ttt TttOoo SssHhhAaaRrrEee?

What does this mean?

He can see the code

Hajizuru is gonna either gonna kill everyone or that's how he brings everyone from Class 77 back to reality.

>feed me
If i feed you this paste, are you going to kill me? Will i die?

>sharing
NO! Monaca spent way too much on this hate-paste to just share~!! Get your own! Don't you have ghost-Amazon or something?

You're a big gambler.

NnnOooPppEee.
BbbUuuTtt OooNnnEee DddAaaYyy YyyOooUuu MmmIiiGggHhhTtt.
YyyOooUuu DddOooNnn'Ttt WwwAaaNnnTtt CccEeeLllEeeSss TttOoo FffEeeEeeDdd YyyOooUuu?

>Celes feeding Monaca
Knowing that Aussie, she'd poison it... only if she agreed to include head-pats!
Monaca are for head-pats, shoulder rides, and salty Aussie gel~

AaaNnnDdd SssPppOooOooKkkIiiNnnGgg.

Daily reminder to kill all Mikanfags

getting ready for an internship, suffering, but mostly good.
I preordered pokemon moon for tomorrow, but lost my fucking 3ds everything is shit

Made them myself.
For a while I used custom reaction images of celes from mangas and stuff, but then one day i got bored and redrew all my common reaction images in my own style. It was fun

Vegemite? Sounds awful

Oooo to you too friend

I didn't wanna preorder the game because I wanted to wait a week or so to check reviews and such. I probably should have preordered honestly,

That's cool!

I aint gu-gunna d-die, YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!

HhhOooWww AaaRrrEee YyyOooUuu?
JjjOooIiiNnn UuuSss.

Fine, anxious because of college, but also having a lot of fun getting with the times when it comes to dumb internet stuff
I've been following Siivagunner since he began, and I'm just now learning about the whole ARG thing that happened weeks ago. Holy fuck those guys are fucking monsters.

The hell is ARG?

Jesus fucking christ, those pics are too cute.

Why's Celes gotta be so cute

>Made them myself
and they were all appreciated.

Still happen to have this one? I think I saved it to the wrong computer and didn't transfer it to this one.

Please ...
i dont want to die ...

KAEDE CHAN BUY GEIMU

OooKkkAaaYyy

Some dumb term that basically means a big long lasting puzzle with alot of clues in alot of different places, online and in real life.
When I hear the term I can't help but think of pirates.
Binding of Isaac did one for Afterbirth, Overwatch did one for Sombra. I think Death Grips did it that one time for one of their albums. Now Siivagunner did one, and it's one of the biggest most conviluted things I've seen in a while.

Thanks. I like hearing compliments for my stuff from time to time.

Here. I honestly dislike this picture just from how awfully I did the anatomy, but everyone else seems to love this picture so whatever floats your boat I guess

It's the thought that counts. You took my bullshit picture and tried to make something outta it. It's the effort~

>Now Siivagunner did one, and it's one of the biggest most convoluted things I've seen in a while.

Now im even more confused.

Fair enough
I drew that jeep fucking perfectly though. I'm extremely proud of that

Here just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=OteJEpmZZYU
If you already know about Silvagunner you'd understand the majority of this video, but if you have no clue what I'm talking about then you might need to read up a bit on who he is

Silvagunner and the pannenkoek popularity boom are two of my favorite things from 2016. 2016 has been a great year for dumb internet stuff

What the fuck.......

I need pictures of the ultimate detective and her hopelet

handjobs.

Have one.

I know. It's beautiful ain't it?
>After you beat the pokemon rom, the final boss of the entire ARG is literally watching an entire episode of the nutshack, because the final code is spelt out one character at a time slowly throughout the entire episode

And might I say, that's a goddamn beautiful final boss

>A whole episode of the nutshack to get a code
I thought the angry joe meme was pushing it and then the rom hacks going over the line.

But being forced to watch a whole episode of that...
That is evil. Now im just waiting for the eventual DR ARG whatever do hicky.

Also have this pic for the road, I am going to be updating my Toko imgur soon. Once it reaches 1000, going to dedicate the next one to Aoi and go to 1000 as well.

This one's one of my favorites.

*going to bed

>DR ARG
Now that would be fun
It seems now that Silvagunner has done one, it's something that a lot of people want more of.
I'd be happy to watch a DR ARG go down.

Speaking of Silva, have some nice dangan rips
youtube.com/watch?v=2SXvCUXAOFs

youtube.com/watch?v=eEy-XjlG-0Q

Oh god, that was horrible. Almost despair inducing

Guys.
Guys listen.
The V3 protagonist is female right?
That means we're guaranteed to get at least one locker room CG

I want Monokuma to fuck off

Posting idol and her hopelet.

Good taste but Makoto is too much of a weakling to carry anyone. Sayaka would be carrying him.

Enough kibou can do wonders for one's strength, friend.

>I've resigned myself

Wonder what he could have meant by this.

Look at that fucking smirk.

it means he's accepted his fate and accepted that everyone will go full retard and begin killing each other.