/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

You can only post ITT if you're not banned: Banned edition

/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed)
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed)
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp (embed)
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Banwave hits people who played Pokemon Sun/Moon online, presumably only those who used Wonder Trade. Unban method is being researched.
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users.
-New exploits that allow to downgrade from 11.1 are going to be released soon. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: you can use httpwn to play online and access the eShop.
-You can downgrade from 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. Check Plailect's guide.

>Wii U
-Preview version of hexFW released.
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/
-You can run games from USB without IOSU.

>Vita
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-More details on the 4.01 jailbreak. wololo.net/2016/10/26/details-surface-ps4-4-01-jailbreak-potentially-enough-public-release-soon/
-Rumor from a reputable warez group that hacks are coming soon. wololo.net/2016/11/02/ps4-xbox-one-hacks-trsi-announces-warez-getting-close/

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/release-miiverse-custom-image-tool.415505/page-69#post-6787736
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE ALL DONE!

>You can only post ITT if you're not banned
>0 replies

UNBAN WHEN?????

xth for banned but not giving a fuck
I also welcome for any (you)

>-Banwave hits people who played Pokemon Sun/Moon online, presumably only those who used Wonder Trade. Unban method is being researched.
LOL
any info on this?

UNBANNED NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

Just tried it out, both devices need to be connected to the internet. And of course, the vita gives you the dreaded "Update or go away" message

Anyone know how to transfer legit games to vita without updating?

Where the fuck can I download Sun/Moon that'll launch on my 3ds?

nice

wowwwwwwwwww

Massive banwave 2.0 incoming

Watch out.

What's going on guys, I can't access my wifi for games like Monster Hunter any more. It's saying it's been restricted by Nintendo.

Yeah sure, why not, when IOSUHax was finally released to the public, you needed to create a copy of your Wii U's NAND (The internal storage) on a partition on your SD card, the CFW would then mount it as NAND, and it meant that while you were using CFW, you weren't actually touching your real NAND/Internal Storage, and all changes were happening on your SD card, allowing you to do things like install SysConfigTool, which would normally brick System (Real) NAND, as well as offering brick protection., as you would only break the NAND copy that was on your SD card, instead of bricking the Internal storage and destroying the Wii U, however Rednand isn't perfect and has a few flaws like not being able to use Wii VC Games, and forcing you to have the SD card in the console at all times, so, eventually FIX94 made a fork of IOSUHax that still launches your real NAND, but adds Sig patches as if you were running RedNand. This means you don't have to format a part of your SD card, and that you can use Wii VC, while at the same time unfortunately having to give up a layer of brick protection. Dimok then came out with an update to his version of IOSUHax (The most popular Rednand version of IOSUHax currently available) which added an option to compile it to work like FIX94's and run off Real NAND/SYSNAND. I personally never got around to setting my PC to compile IOSUHax, so I was hoping someone already had. Hope you understood the explanation.

TL:DR Just read it you bum.

So, is the eshop ban really permanent? How's the likelyhood of an exploit for it ever being conceived?

Also, how risky is it to copy cert and LocalFrendCodeSeed_B from an unbanned 3DS to a banned one?

nice

>So, is the eshop ban really permanent
Yep.

>'s the likelyhood of an exploit for it ever being conceived
Early days, come back next year.

why do people give a shit about eshop when you already hack your 3ds? you still buying game or something?

only retards got banned don't worry about them

yes?

I have games that don't have title keys or CIAs for their updates yet.

>when you already bricked your 3ds
FTFY

Since this is a new thread, might as well ask again, has a anyone already compiled the newest version of Dimok's IOSUHax (With the Sysnand build target)

I'd just like having full functionality on my 3DS, but I don't care too too much about it.

What's more important is I'm scared about fucking up my unbanned 3DS by using the Secureinfo/LocalFriendCode to unban the other one. Is there any risk of me getting banned again by accidentally selecting the eshop or any other NNID service?

What's this eshop ban thing? I haven't downloaded Sun/Moon, am I ok?

if you've pirated anything you can't go online

Massive MAC address based ban

Really? Fuck.

Only for idiots who used online features in SM

where are people hearing that it's a MAC address ban

Nintendo ninjas will come to your house if you use the internet on your hacked 3DS.

If I get banned, can I just re-make my emunand? Still using cakes and got banned.

And now reports of others

Is there any hope for us banfags?

It's misinfo and speculation. There's no confirmation.

>cakes

Nintendo can't detect people who have SM installed on their 3DS

>-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
>-Banwave hits people who played Pokemon Sun/Moon online, presumably only those who used Wonder Trade. Unban method is being researched.

>Guys I haven't done these things am I ok

No.

You were most likely a dumbass like me and played sun and moon online before release date. I hope you at least have another ds like me and can just dump your save to a legit cart once it comes out tomorrow. You're probably fucked for online on your other games unless you get legit copies and transfer your saves to a physical cartridge to play on another 3ds. Your NNID might be safe though since I'm pretty sure it's just a console ban and not a NNID ban since people have been able to use their NNID that was banned on the 3ds on the WiiU still.

>CAKES XDDDD I POSTED IT AGAIN

can we just give this shit a few days
everyone's panicking like it's the end of the world and spreading 5 different layers of misinformation everywhere

second wave when?

>hits people who played Pokemon Sun/Moon online
We're receiving news that it's not just people who've used the trade system

>3.63 NEVER EVER

I got banned, haven't touched Sun/Moon, I was playing Smash 4 online fine a few days ago, I checked today and now I'm restricted, what is going on, I thought it was just for peoiple that went online while playing Pokemon Sun and Moon.

you're lying, fuck off

(you)

I heard something similar, what's happening here?

epic post brooooooo xDDD reposting on 9gag :P

Can someone please explain what's going on to me in lay man's terms, like with a food analogy or something.

>3.61/3 never
>cant play Macross Delta Scramble
>cant play SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
>cant play Berserk

Life is suffering.
I'll import G generation if it comes down to it.

Man steals bread from baker, eats stolen bread in customer only seating, is now banned for life from bakery.

it's called retardness or stupidity just gotta lives with it

Guys, I bought Diamond and Pearl for the DS and I'm getting an error when connecting to the wifi, do you think I'm banned

Im not banned but i think its kind of humorous. I wonder what their method was, since people could have had a legitimate copy already

Sad!

Imagine uploading a picture of your spaghetti to instagram and getting banned from the spaghetti restaurant so you have to sneak and and steal the spaghetti instead of buying it

People with legit copies were banned.

More like man eats in the bakery.

Doesn't have to be customer only. It's stolen goods.

>literally didnt touch sun/moon at all
>go to play MHG online
>banned

what the fuck?

did you have sun or moon installed?

>what the fuck?

You're a fearmongering faggot that's what the fuck.

just the pre-load cias.

Is there a way to have the ability to access the psn store with a hacked vita?

What the fuck? I opened Steam and got VAC banned

>don't own a 3DS
>got banned

wtf Nintendo?

Clicking the icon

what said except the bakery has let lots of people eat stolen bread in front of the owner. The owner has almost never done anything. Until yesterday, when he started killing everyone who eats bread.

well if you're not trolling then that's horrifying.

has there been any other reports of this?

Currently? Nope. 3.63 only. You can still access it on PS3, though.

I don't care if the eShop ban is permanent, will we get online functionality back after 15 days?

>will we get online functionality back after 15 days
No.

>be lead game designer at gamefreak
>get banned

wtf Nintendo?

You can access the store on PS3 but you cant transfer anything to vita so whats the point?

Unless there's a way to transfer shit from PS3 to vita without updating that I'm missing

A bunch of fucking idiots decided to access the online servers of a game that isn't out yet, and got banned for it. They are now mad because they made a stupid decision.

Nobody knows

>tfw miyamoto is raping my sister in the other room again

>never even played pokemon red
>nintendo outside my house RIGHT NOW

Guys wtf do I do should I uninstall Luma?? I'm LITERALLY shaking

I'm on 3.61 and I can access it just fine while henkaku is up

I'm mad because a9hl is supposedly invincible but can't do shit about this.
I don't even play online I'm just satly.

I'm on 3.60, I honestly just want to sync my trophies

>I'm mad because a9hl is supposedly invincible but can't do shit about this.
The online play ban can already be circumvented and there are people working on ways of getting around the eshop ban already.

gbatemp.net/threads/release-miiverse-custom-image-tool.415505/page-69#post-6787736

it's not a9lh's fault, it's the dumbasses who thought it was smart enough to play a game not released yet online. same shit would've happened with a regular cart.

Yeah I meant 3.60, my b

If I buy this straight from Nintendo on Amazon is it gonna be updated?

Someone posted a review and a picture showed it being on 11.1. While this was the most recent update at the time, do you think it came with it or was it updated via the person?

How do I know if I'm banned? Just try to access the E-Shop?

so, did nintendo ban people based on them playing online? because then, how did they distinguish between legit and pirated copies?

or was there really something wrong with the .cia so that they could tell the difference?

why are people saying this is only for 15 days

how do they know that

yes

they banned literally everyone who has been using online features, there are no legit copies out except to reviewers who were told to not go online

>because then, how did they distinguish between legit and pirated copies?
They didn't, legit copies got banned too.

it comes with 10.7, you have to buy it new new and from them, any third party seller or used will have most likely updated it

>legit copies
Not one.

They literally banned anyone (CIA, cartridge) who played ONLINE in SM before release date
No exceptions.

Ordering now, you'll send me yours to downgrade it if it isn't right :)

We know people have carts...
The game comes out in less than 24 hours?

>legit copies got banned too
is there any proof for this?

reviewers, youtubers, nintendo employees...

Can someone explain to me step-by-step how to unban a 3DS with another not-banned 3DS?

I saw a 4 step guide last thread, but I'm stupid and don't understand it.
(All I managed to do was to dump and get the first 2 files it requested)

sure i'll send you my other 11.0 one pls send it back after you downgrade it thanks user

>You can only post ITT if you're not banned
It's like you want this thread to page 10 in five hours