Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

You farmin' your abrasives, son?

>Previously on /tosg/:

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=730

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=725

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan and Catss)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Karga)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos-kr.neet.tv/items/113302
youtube.com/watch?v=wdRH0Rj1z0M
tos-kr.neet.tv/items/123302
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=331&vp=3&c=31
tos.neet.tv/npcs/58512
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not going to ignore it. I'm looking at it right now.

Which one do I vote for

>shitposting intensifies

W-why would it want my seed

How about this dagger at least? Seems good for Fencers. Of course the 315+ ones are better.
tos-kr.neet.tv/items/113302

>
Basically a legal botting app. I hope the game is on its own server.

>Futureproof (Lolipan and Catss)

Hmm, Karacha has the same dex, so it's 61 medium target damage and 153 elemental vs 30 crit rate, which is about 4.2% crit chance.

Hi! I'm Le3jazz!

Do NOT vote for furries like youtube.com/watch?v=wdRH0Rj1z0M

I want to exchange seeds with Murbish!

Wait-
It...doesn't seem to have any sockets. At all? Uh.

>murbish is in heat but doesn't seem to have any sockets
LEWD

I hurried because I was afraid the old thread was going to die anytime. Don't judge me.

What a misquote, whoops.

>not voting for best CnL girl

None of the new items have sockets or anything listed for them. e.g. tos-kr.neet.tv/items/123302

Dunno why. They're also all purple 120 and 170 items.

Vote for chupa schoolgirl, she's /tosg/
Don't let fucking br monkey's win

>Korasai is back in Futureproof now

If this is real ohayou 100% on suicide watch

yes, nah

>tfw Kora only jumps to guilds earning the most TP

I don't blame her though

It's even weirder because IMC said they wanted to add more items to the 270+ range, and these items look too fancy to be midlevel, they don't match any dungeon around there.

/tosg/ begins and ends with FutureProof. They were the first of the still existing guilds on kToS, they'll be around forever because they have people who unironically like this game and won't ever quit.

F

they are from the new free dungeons

/r/equesting Sonic Cycle adapted into FutureProof Cycle

she left to kill jace

How long does it take to reach a level where you can PVP/Guild shit nowadays?

Still literal weeks of grinding 10 hours a day?

Tell her thanks, I didn't feel like going to alemeth

MMORPGs aren't for you.

Things were made easier now, it's take a few days to get a 317 character with enough discipline.

Not if you start from scratch.

Just buy exp tomes :^)

Two weeks of 10 hours a day is just 140 hours, which really isn't a long time. If you had started in the middle of April, getting there now would be just 40 minutes a day. You can't play a game for 40 minutes a day even though casuals with full time jobs and real lives spend more than 40 minutes just commuting to work every day. When the Tree of Savior Mobile Remake is out, you'll even be able to play while commuting and reach the level cap without taking any time out of the day!

But I don't want to fund Kim's new car.

>implying IMC can keep affording sports cars when wolfknights is falling apart at the seams
You'd just fund another set of genderlocked character armor, that's all. That game is never coming out.

>wolfknights is falling apart at the seams

how do you know that

Just trust me. It's a mess, and they know it.

t. insider

Julie please

>In development as long as ToS
>Still not ready to play
>Using the same engine as ToS
>With higher graphics, particle effects etc

>tfw Julie was brutally removed from IMC because she actually cared about us and exposed some inside information about incompetence of the company
>tfw retards bullied her and said she's not suitable for work

Julie was a saint and died for our sins.

>>Using the same engine as ToS
>>With higher graphics, particle effects etc
IMC can't be this retarded.

It's still possible to get into a pve instance (Halloween and Saalus here) with someone you're at war with. Pet battles ensued. The check for joining a party with someone who recently left a guild is different from the check for a current member so you can open both party invitation windows before either accepts.

They can be. This is the company that admitted they did all their performance testing for ToS with only one player on screen.

>by the time I finish my daily chores on other games and log on ToS the GVG is over

>IMC can't be this retarded.
I didn't mention that this engine Wolfknights and ToS uses is also the same engine Granado Espada uses.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=331&vp=3&c=31

>We are using the internally developed engine which has been in use and updated since the start of "Granado Espada". This engine was customized to meet the needs to express the impressions of 2D characters, hand drawn art and etc. Except for the graphics side of the engine, we are using the same engine which is being used to develop "Wolfknights", the other game that we are currently developing.

Although it does at least say the graphics side is different, so maybe they have a little sense. But then it's the implementation more than the graphics themselves that messes up ToS...

Julie posting time?

They were killable INSIDE the instance? I've been in missions and dungeons with people I was at war with before and they weren't killable on the inside. That's not how it should work.

>having daily chores in another game
>playing ToS after that
Seriously user stop wasting your life

Please delete this. It was a mistake. And I've never had so many death threats since I posted it.

Yes, they were killable, which made bosses a bit more complicated. Friendly fire is fun with temple shooter around.

Hi Maribel! I voted for you so please win.

If you do win I hope you have a nice roll!

I'll save it just for you

that was fun in ktos

Pull your pants back up user. I'm not Murbish, I'm just the one who made the mistake of posting that image yesterday.

What's wrong with Wugu3Fwee3 again? It sounds fine to me.

retard

Wugushi is R4, Wugu3 would be R6.
Falconer is R6.

There are more chance posion ticks doesn't trigger the circling attribute, also most of endgame monsters are posion and ET on higher floors has lots of poison too
You would get a better Fwee with Sapper really, especially when we will get the Broom trap buffs
And you can't make Wugu3Fwee3 withour rank 9 out yet

wugu fwee when you realize your damage is shit.

First because it would be impossible, as and said. Then there's the fact Poisons aren't affected by any of the Fwee skills, meanung they have 0 synergy.

Go Sapper, they're fun and lewd.

Next week we will get gatchapon with Practorium and lv10 Abbrasives
And i will finally quit

If we don't get Agni Necklace next week I'm quitting!

see you in 7+1 days

I mean it this time!

Like Agni will save your pyromancer or this game
It won't.

Sure sure, just like the last time

I can't wait for all those people to finally get their hands on their Agni necklaces and finally realize that a 400% modifier won't fix Pyromancer.

It's a final modifier, not an attack modifier. You'll do 500 damage instead of 100 on Rank8 monsters with it. There's a reason why all the Agni memevideos only show mission bosses and stuff from pre-Rank8 content.

Anything is better than nothing.

Besides, I already do over 2000 damage per hit of a fireball to rank 8 monsters.
And all the actual end game content (ET, library) has more normal mobs, not ones with 3000 mdef.

If I had the time and money, with a few more transcends and upgrades, I could be sitting on well over 4000 MATK (and 700 elemental damage).
That's more than enough to damage anything in the game.

>4000 MATK

Literally impossible unless you account Chapparition Cards, which only last 4 seconds and are of little relevance for a sustained damage class such as Pyromancer. The best people with transcends right no have 2000 matk sticks.

I don't want Pyromancer to be shit, I jsut find it highly unlikely Agni will makes things much better for your kind.

I rerolled and still can't get over not doing every single quest on the map.

HELP

I'm a Thaumaturge user. I get 587 free MATK and over 100 more int at the moment.
Thaumaturge is also getting a buff sometime to give int scaling to swell arms and more base value. I'll get almost 400 more damage from this buff.
Add two red gems for 0-360 more damage (180 average).
I have two Wizard Bracelets for 64 magic attack and could upgrade them to Wizard Bangles for 80 more.
Hats that give me 170 magic attack.
My weapon currently has 472 damage (+2 windia rod only transcended once). I've got the money to upgrade it more and could also transcend it more with ease. Getting it to +5 and stage 3 transcended would give it 739 matk, and this is not unreasonable.
I've also got 1042 base magic attack

All of that is about 3300 magic attack.

I'm also an Enchanter so I get 500 lightning damage and have an arde and a hat with some bonus elemental damage, bringing the total up to about 720.

This requires very little funding either. All I need to do is upgrade my weapon 3 more times and transcend it twice more.
To reach 4000 MATK, I'd need a +10 weapon transcended to stage 5. Which is still not stupidly hard to obtain.

This is now facebook, get friends.

Make a few more characters and you'll crack.

buy tomes and make x8

Library
80 of these to kill in less than 90 seconds
tos.neet.tv/npcs/58512

Reminder this single RO server has double the population of any ToS server

>MDEF 2553
RIP

>+10 weapon

You have no idea how many S.Corona's I have ruined just to get my +12 with 0 potential forcefed with golden anvils. This seems like a terrible idea for a Practonium weapon.

Library is piss easy, these Madakias are easy and fast to clean, for physical DPS
My party kills them with average 20 seconds left without any wizard in the party, not even Linker or Chrono, just an Inquisitor and a Murmillo are more than enough.
Magic DPS is dead

How do I get to know and hold hands with, MonsterFker-chan?

does the +% from attributes only apply to the skill itself? or the final damage with the skills?

I find funny that IMC literally have no idea on how to balance things, they either overnerf or overbuff with no middle ground. Like, it's already retarded enough that they think mage classes had the highest DPS in the game, since the tree was mainly used for CC and support, but to actually go as far as making the mdef of mobs five times higher than their physical def while not giving any decent DPS skill to rank 8 mages is just totally absurd.

I'll not be surprised if that completly changes in some update though, TOS is one of the most caotic games I have ever played in terms of updates, your class can from garbage to God-tier and from God-tier to garbage in a matters of a week.

>or the final damage with the skills?
It applies to your final damage, meaning that hats, weapon, magic attack and etc will count

>ToS was suppose to kill RO
>Gravity were so scared of it they even filtered the words Tree of Savior and ToS on their forums
>RO private servers have more players than ToS and official RO servers still have more active players than ToS ever had

What went so wrong?

S E V E N Y E A R S

Name one thing that actually functions without any problems in TOS.

You literally can't.

hook64

I want to be Papi for Api kids!

tree root crystals

>What went wrong
IMC, f2p and rushed release.

Team change. People play the content from A team that got reallocated to WOLFKNIGHTs while B team got hold of tree of shittivior.

>I've got the money to upgrade it more and could also transcend it more with ease
Protip: Don't transcende weapons with red gems, use blue gems instead.

Just submit

>Content from A team
The only part of this game where it looks like an actual effort was made is the skills and classes, everything else looks subpar tbqh. Maybe the team needed more time to polish the game