I love Hana.

this hero is fucking garbage

>lock in soldier
>two people lock in sombra and tracer
>oh you think these people will be the problem of the story, but they aren't
>I'm carrying fucking insanely
>killing people faster than you can imagine
>we get the payload to the very end of poo in loo map
>but our second healer who was complaining at the very beginning decided to switch to genji
>and not contribute at all
>at all
>literally sitting at a wall shooting it
>im fucking 40-2 on the first round, and you're STILL THIS FUCKING UPSET ABOUT THE SOMBRA???
>lol dude calm down i want this sombra to lose this is my alt account I don't evne care
>so you're gonna have 4 people suffer because of one person?????
>lol idc dude calm down its just a game
>this was the last game I needed to win to rank up to master and I can finally go take stress management classes
I'm ready to fucking throw my computer in the fucking trash
what fucking created this thinking?? who the fuck taught their children to be such fucking... children?

SHE HAS NO STYLE
SHE HAS NO GRACE

oh you think I'm going to read your story, but I'm not

Sombra is gay! Hard gay! She loves cute korean girls!

THIS HERO BELONGS IN LAST PLACE

things were going smoothly because the enemy team had no access to medikits and was paranoid and confused with constant harrassment from invisible teleporting flankers

but of course it was all thanks to you, the hero damage dealer

Just move Roadhog to the Defensive category already Blizzard. He has a self sufficient heal, his ult controls an area, he has faster burst than Reaper and none of his abilities are meant to protect his fucking teammates.

At this point I'm just pissed a 'tank' is one shotting me at 200 health as junkrat after missing his grab and then just alt-firing and every scrap landing.

Also fuck you

anyone have all the new Legendary Skin lines?

I've only head "High Moon" and "Excuse me for diving in" from Mccree's and Winstons in the Hammeh video.

GIVE IT UP

I love Jesse McCree.
Goodnight /owg/

Cutest and best pairing

look at me. I am not a tank, I am a fat dps with a stupid anti skill shot instagib button. I aim used by brainless retards and blizzard won't fix me.

tell me that when I switch to healer the next round and still manage to maintain gold elims + gold damage, buddy

Amélie Lacroix
>tfw no qt blueberry to operate with

Why weren't you healing?

How does one play Dva? Is the viable ond attack and koth? How do I not get the mech insta destroyed?

t. genji

>Maintain the two most useless medals

Ok, but what about the two that matter, Objective Time and Objective Kills?

More costumes for D.Va and Mei fucking when?

I had both, dumbass.

Feels got to see people picking Pharah in QP again

alright guys how do I solo qeue carry myself out of Gold?

>Mei has literally had no new skins across any of the events

Ayo HOL up

You cannot say eliminations do not matter. Lucio gets gold obj elims like its nothing. Keeping the off the point all together matters too.

So I was super excited about Sombra, since supporting-offense heroes are my jam, but I can't seem to do much with her for some reason.

I had an image of a mobile flanker/harasser who shut down enemy defenses to let the harder hitters do their work, but for some reason that never comes through.

Play McCree every time and talk like red speech bubble man

Eliminations just means you recently dealt some amount of damage to a character that died, be it 100% of that damage or 0.01% of that damage. It doesn't mean anything. Objective Kills at least mean you're fighting on/near the objective.

>Don't ever tell me Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo was a bad anime ever again or I'll delete you."
This is appropriate though

I REFUSE to believe they tested this useless piece of shit
not only that, they had a fucking WEEK of testing her with everyone telling them she was weak
On top of that, they make 76, her biggest counter almost a mandatory pick right now with how fucking stupid he is.

What the everliving fuck is going through their brains?
In what kind of fucking world do heroes like sombra or symmetra are even close to bullshit like mcree or genji or rein?

>tfw you finally figure out sombra's spray pattern

holy shit i'm unstoppable

Also known as bruiser role

Does she have a learnable pattern or is this a meme

>keep hooking a genji every time he shows his face
>hook him when he cancels his deflect with swift strike
>hook him after he's finished the casting animation for sword
>switches to reaper
>continue hooking and killing him
Once they "change" the hook I'm calling it that Roadhog will be so bad he might as well not be in the game.

>Spray pattern
>OW

Fucking retard

WHY DID THEY BUFFED WIDOW

THE LAST FUCKING THING WE NEEDED WAS MORE FUCKING WIDOWS

Off tank

>>we get the payload to the very end of poo in loo map
>He thinks Numbani is in India

is this a decent rank for someone whose playing on a laptop at 45-50 fps and only has a trackpad? should i get a mouse?

>new legendary skin lines
explain yourself

It's a meme.

This isn't CSGO you idiot, it's a random spray.

Just pick Winston/Genji and dive on her it's not like she can do much to you lel.

Shut the fuck up

you use her ult to disrupt the enemy team during a push / teamfight

her normal hack is mostly useless for anything other than medikits. keep as many medkits hacked as possible, you gain ult charge every time someone uses them

>with everyone telling them she was weak

they don't give a shit about people "telling" them anything

they will leave her alone until she's been played enough on live that she has a stable winrate and they have sufficient data on how players are using her abilities, and then if she's clearly losing a lot of games (and not just because she's a new hero that few know how to use effectively) or one of her abilities is underperforming or whatever the problem is, then they will start working on balancing her.

>when you get killed by widow as winston

Pretty much, people don't seem to realize that his gimmick has to be that strong otherwise he's useless.

Dude is literally a walking ult-battery for the enemy team. If he wasn't able to get picks as easy as he does he might as well have never been implemented to the game.

>widow gets buffed
>godlike Lucio players arrive in my games again

best thing that happened in this patch tbqh
Lucio mains with frog skins and who literally cannot touch the ground are the greatest part of this game.

with the free weekend coming up, i've updated the official /owg/ skill graph, i hope this clears things up for all you newcomers.

good luck and have fun with the game!

>tfw to intelligent to do damage or be meta
>mfw Blizz buffs her too much

>"Random"
>Through a predefined Randomly Generated Number array
If you learn the RNG, you learn the pattern. Just have to remember how deep in the array you are.

(you)

youre giving so much fucking credit to a company like blizz
25 years of horrible balance and people still dont learn

Moderately good D.Va player here; I've played nearly every match type as D.Va.

Tanks in this game are a little weird in that each of them has their own way of denying. D.Va can actually be played a few ways, but I have two methods.

If I have a good team behind me, I'll use Defensive Matrix to draw rapid fire shots and let people behind me pick them off.

If not, I'm usually using her as a flanker, peeling off other enemies or leaping up to sniping perches. Never assume her ult is going to kill anything, but it's good at making people scramble off the point during a clutch.

Just stay the fuck away from Mei. She will ruin your day.

>zarya goes for the toe nasty
>Sombra apagas las luces
>team wipe with no hassle
I'm not ready for this. At least Ana's nade mostly only countered zen and a lot of people could use abilities to escape. With this, there's no getting out of the pain.

tf2
>high skill movement like c-tap, air pogo or speed jumps
>9 likeable male classes with a shit ton of different weapons allowing for hundreds of different playstyles
>server browser that lets you choose the map you want to play on
>high skill custom game modes such as jump_ or surf_ that teach you important game mechanics
>tr_walkway to practice air shots
>2 high mobility classes that can be on the other side of the map within seconds
>years worth of different maps and game modes
>hundreds of voicelines
>many epic memes such as need a dispenser here or gentlemen
>can join and leave games in progress without penalty on community servers
>no backfills on official servers
>official servers let you choose the game mode
>bad graphics
>moddable
>completely free

overwatch
>no high skill movement options
>22 characters with one playstyle and weapon each, waifubait out of the ass
>no server browser, the game chooses the map for you. don't like it? tough shit
>no custom game modes because no community servers
>no way to practice airshots outside of a match
>no high mobility classes (play demoman, before you start crying genjifags)
>barely any maps or game modes
>barely any voicelines
>barely any epic memes
>can't leave games in progress without penalty
>backfills
>no way to choose the map or game mode on official servers
>decent graphics
>not moddable
>40 - 60 euro

>2 days ago, decide to play Overwatch again
>Platinum, might as well give competitive a go, since i have left it untouched since placement and is ending soon
>Win like 50% of the matches and stay pretty much at the same point of borderline Diamond
>Yesterday
>Play 10 matches, go 7-3 and get to Diamond
>Today
>Guess i'll play for a short while until i lose a game on competitive
>Play 8 games in a row and win them all
>Now i'm Masters
>All of this playing solo

Funny enough i don't even play support and i can't even play Mcree at all

>be console shitter
>Overwatch after numerous patches is ~15GB
>v1.5 arrives yesterday
>deletes everything and reinstalls the whole game
>the entire game with all the new content is 10GB now

>spend my evening playing HOTS to get this shitty skin for a hero I don't even play

The only halfway decent thing to come out of this is that I love Fel Queen Chromie

People complain about balance on pretty much every multiplayer games that exist

new support hero:

emrick, the shadow dj

>melee attack, deals double damage from behind
>right click leaps, like winston but not as far
>can switch between 2 auras using lshift
>vampiric aura: allies within reach heal as they deal damage
>degen aura: enemies within reach walk slower and lose health continuously
>E is amp it down, which increases the effects of the auras

If Symmetras skill level is so low why do people suck shit at playing her

>high skill movement

Stopped reading there. 95% of supposed movement options aren't usable outside of jump maps with invincibility enabled.

I've had some success by moving around a lot with boosters and harassing specific targets. My goal is not always to actually kill said targets, I just distract them, try and block the most dangerous things like Ults.
Soldier, Reaper and Zarya usually fuck me up though, specially Zarya so I change from D.Va if there is one on the enemy team.
If you are getting a lot of heat just bust out that Defense Matrix and boost away from the danger.

I'm still pretty shit at the game in general though, so take all this advice for what it is, just things that work on the level that I usually play.

I main lucio but I've seen those legends you speak of and it puts me to shame.

>Volskaya
>HURR INSTALOCK SOMBRA
>go lucio and just cheese it to the point
>sombra """main""" keeps spamming asking for heals
>Fuck you nigga, you ain't gettin' shit.
>cap A no problem
>sombra """"main""" realize she's doing more harm than good, switches off
>Alright, now we finally have a decent cha-
>someone swaps over to sombra
>Well, fuck, guess it's a loss
>sombra main keeps thinking we have a chance and tries to get me to group up
>fuck off and mess with the enemy team by wallriding around B
What do you do when you know it's over, user?

other tanks do those things better than her but her thing is that she can switch between the roles at the drop of a hat.

you need to become good at using her boost and being at the right place when needed. otherwise you'll be better off being reinhardt or winston

that's literally how they do it, you dumb nigger

it would be fucking retarded for them to make enormous sweeping balance changes which affect hundreds of thousands/millions of players based on the vocal input of even a few hundred individuals. if you can't understand why that's fucking stupid, then i can't help you.

they primarily use data to analyze what's wrong with balance. this isn't a secret, it has nothing to do with "giving them credit".

Because it doesn't take any skill to drop turrets down and shield your stupid team and plop a TP when its out. But knowing WHERE to drop those turrets and when and where to plop that Teleporter down is what makes you skilled with her.

I guess you're good huh. How do I win multiple games in a row like this user that is good at Overwatch? How do I git that gud?

Yeah this season is pretty fucked and soloqueue depends greatly on luck or personal skill if you're playing as a dps/tank.
I went full tryhard on Ana, got to 3.2k and stayed there for 2 weeks, then played Lucio for shits and giggles and got to master after just one day.

>9 likable male classes
stopped reading there

it would save a lot of time if you just wrote "i dont like that there's girls in this game", user

>giving up like a spineless cuck
you deserved that loss

waifufag detected

i bet you don't even play this game or you're stuck in silver

You can't really do anything against this. Sombra is fresh people want to play her even if they don't win. I will do the same if no one insta locks her in every match.

You got to master playing just Ana and Lucio? Man I'm doing something all wrong.

Blizzard has one of the longest and most fruitful examples of what not to do when balancing games. Literally 20 years plus of very questionable design choices, ignoring player feedback and good ol fashioned developer arrogance.

We've seen all of this so far with Overwatch and frankly it isn't getting better. Difference this time around is they are more communicative with meme's.

Ultimate point is, they should do better. But people who expect more are idiots.

I THINK I BROKE SOMBRA

>Tracer with the highest skill floor
lmao

I know how to play other characters. I've carried teams on Mercy, for example.

>soloqueue depends greatly on luck or personal skill

What else can it depend on?

You and the rest of tumblr are cancer

>What do you do when you know it's over, user?
i switch to hanzo and practice my aim.

they literally buffed ana a ciuple days afte rrelease

There are other devs who have been making multiplayer games for 20 years and they get the same flak you're saying.

>nothing personnel kid

I told you how they balance characters, I didn't say they were good at it

>tfw you have every skin for Genji, including Nihon and Oni and less than 1 hour of Genji playtime

I honestly rather have a symmetra than a sombra
At least symmetra can deal damage

>900 matches played
>Still suck
I give up, how do I sell my account

Its a trend of because the game is successful they think their shit doesn't stink. Doesn't mean they should be exempt from criticism because other people do it too.

More Zen than both of them actually.
Welp

You are the guy who didn't study but "accidentally" aced all his test in school?

If you play DPS and win reliably you can climb easily because they tend to always get the max rank in a team. If I support, no matter if we win and I healed 40% I never get more than 20 points.

Sombra requires a coordinated team, she is great in shutting down key enemies like Reinhardt giving your team an edge

In regular commonplace play you'll rarely see any degree of coordination, people will try to play her as DPS and fail miserably at it or just be straight useless behind enemy lines

I'm having fun playing 1v1 mystery duel and just throwing the matches
It's quite therapeutic

What does the test thing have to do with this