Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #807
Interspecies Editi

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Manual Install: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Manual Install for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database links:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2-archive/
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html (non-javascript version still works)
archive.org/details/AA2DBArchive.7z (complete old archive)

Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: tsukiyo.me/AAA/d3d9.dll

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Installation Guide (Manual Install): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5kZY5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for sleep

>Editi

user died using the last of his strength to post

Kind an absolute cutest!

Joyful a best

weird I just finished that scene

>editi
You okay OP?

Goodnight /aa2g/, try not to die.

nighty night

Where are these wings from?

I want to pet her.

Any Guilty Gear fans in here?

I'm trying to decide what personality would best fit Elphelt but I don't have much experience in conversation with personalities except Sweet, Playful, Rough, and Joyful.

I know Playful has a "Now all that's left is for us to get married!" if she likes sex which seems to be Elphelt's deal

It's always slow when the US is sleeping. It should be fine as long as a few people are awake and bumping.

Any word on Marina?

Sounds like you'll have to take it again.

Cum inside R63

Junk

Pretty sure they started as a mod for HS or cm3d2 but he's porting them to AA2.

Well, guess I need to wait the release with bated breath.

No less could he share how he did override of a specific piece of clothing in naked state? That'd be great both for keeping wings and stuff like colored nail polish.

That's not the naked state. That is the lewd angel outfit with a replaced wing skirt.

>My picture isn't the mod I'd like to have
Thanks for letting me know!

No, stupid. The slime girl isn't nude. She is wearing the lewd angel outfit. Naked angel. Whatever it's called.

Nails use a unique submesh in the body model. You should be able to precolor those however you'd like for a girl. The body is in e01.

imgur.com/a/5kZY5

Where are the panties, Kathy? You promised me panties.

cats and dogs should get along!

That is, in fact, the naked "outfit" from the Append set. I had added the wings to it just to test them.

I think the easiest way to add something to all outfits and clothing states is to override the leg files and add the meshes to one of the sock types. This should be compatible with all uncensors. (but maybe not with the garter belt mod or the lack of it)

For modding the body itself you have to override the base meshes as user said. This one is tricky as uncensor compatibility could pose problems.

Good morning AA2G.

>I think the easiest way to add something to all outfits and clothing states is to override the leg files and add the meshes to one of the sock types
would that require a new sviex file due to additional vertices?

oppaiyo gozaimasu

No, adding meshes doesn't need SVIEX fixing.

>wasn't actually what the know-it-all user said it was
Who could ever see that coming huh?

Oh wait.

>I think the easiest way to add something to all outfits and clothing states is to override the leg files and add the meshes to one of the sock types.
Are body types strewn through many PPs and XXs or not so much? When I had a cursory glance at them when I began using AAU it seemed like at least legs and socks went many places.

With AAU not able to override them on the Maker, it'd make troubleshooting very obtuse.

The nude outfit is an outfit. It's not the naked body state.

Yeah - not the one you took apart piece by piece that happened not to be it.

It did for daniku didn't it? The additional meshes from the CCs were the cause of daniku fleshboots?

The nude angel was made by adding wings to the skirt file of the nude outfit, which can confirm. This still sounds like exactly the same thing as far as the testing image goes.

The problem with daniku was that it was based on the default leg files, which lack the high heels the clothing collections from here offer. So it wasn't a matter of *added* content to the .xx file but a matter of *removed* content from the sviex.

user was still somewhat right though he missed the target, which was unimportant. Yes, the naked state for any outfit in general is different to the naked "outfit".

They aren't very spread out. The legs are only in three files separated by body height.

The problem is I never spoke like I knew what I was talking about, I was making a question to begin with. To try to be anal (oh my) about what amounts to peanuts goes nowhere.

Your problem is when he said "that isn't the nude state" you decided to be a jackass and reply "obviously my picture of a clothed girl isn't the nude state." He was talking about the original image you were referring to and the the one you posted. Calm down already.

>daniku topic
But isn't that still a problem? Wouldn't the svis not match up for the replaced sock model, causing errors?

>Calm down already
Kek

I took his reply to be a description of my own picture, that's all (that's how far I don't know how this all works, and I'm not denying it). When the guy gives an overlong explanation of what he thinks it is but it isn't, that's just mildly amusing to say the least.

And his overlong explanation was correct, except for the specific nude outfit in the picture. Calm down already.

>Calm down already.
No, all must die to feed the fire.

SVIs have to match something in the XX side, not the contrary. You don't replace anything. just add something extra without altering anything already in there.

Not trying to add more fuel to this silly discussion, but, that attitude wasn't very nice to user, to say the least.

in the trunk

But aren't you adding extra meshes to one of the socks in the example?

Updated her and the other one yet?

>See this
>Instantly get reminded of S1 Episode 2 of Rick and Morty.
>Now I have this mental image of Snuffles saying this line stuck in my head.
Thanks, user.

She's pretty cute. The outfit reminds me of some kind of military school uniform.

i keep forgetting to update youjino, but i think she's fine as is. saifu's been updated since forever

Okay

>Noomifag is dead
>Socks as well even though he promised to update his loli version
>Jossie waits for her update
>Haruko requires the non edge version
>Alexis and Kino are up to date
>Same goes for Gwen and Erina i guess
>Sarah and Kira are getting updated the most and aren't old either

Example? Slime Yuri? No, I didn't add anything to the socks but only change the material settings. The wings are a skirt.

You were suggesting to add bits to the socks earlier to add stuff to the nude state. If you add wings to the thighhighs and put it in the game replacing the standard thighhighs with AAU, wouldn't the leg sviex see the wings and break at the inconsistency?

>6 cards for people who haven't come here in months and are never coming back
>2 cards for a purely fictional character
>missing a dozen real r63 and self insert cards
you're a failure of a human being and you need to give up

Getting cards without the db is hard

>missing a dozen real r63 and self insert cards
?

>says user while in a degenerate general for a super degenerate peepee pulling game

botamochi

nice quads

I addressed that.
>SVIs have to match something in the XX side, not the contrary.
>Meaning XX stuff doesn't have to match SVIEX
>This should be compatible with all uncensors. (but maybe not with the garter belt mod or the lack of it)

Worst of all, making me check. REEEEEE
It's all working as expected.

that doesn't excuse the 8 cards that don't belong in the list

Your numbers are wrong though.
Noomifag and Socks are dead but the rest still post here.

Can you give the filenames for the swap? I know A02_145_00_00.xx are the base wings on most of the outfits, if it works for all sorts of extra acessories like devil wings or whatever else we might use, it'd help a lot.

I'd be ready to make a tutorial image to add to the AAU tutorial album.

suzu and haruko do not post here and the youjin character/r63 do not exist in reality

Suzu always leaves occasionally but he also always comes back every single time.

Haruko might be dead.

And when was it ever important how realistic R63s are? Some wanted them to be as close to source as possible while others thought ''If i were a girl i sure would make a few things different''

A01_00_0#_00.xx

How would one even decide on boob size?

Those are the skirts, right?

I looked on the PP but all the legs I found seemed to be I'd override the legs in full if redirected to the wings.

It's relative to dick size

Mother? Sister? Family?

spongeanon has said here that youjin is not his self insert. by your own rules you are giving him two r63s. your list is terrible and you need to stop

>spongeanon

Why are you so enraged?

Post R63s that should go there if you can.

Sponge should post his actual PC or make a PC that looks close to his real life self?

Why people care so much about r63s in the first place?

I want to be a cute girl, damn it!

Because I wanna be the waifu

I just want to fuck myself.

Remember:
STAY POSITIVE.

positive a shit

I just want others to fuck me

i'm not feeding your addiction by telling you what would make your list accurate. you're retarded enough to care in the first place but too incompetent to get it right so you should just fuck off with it and hope someone who isn't a failure takes over for you one day

Get bullied

Jokes on you, I don't mind getting bullied!

No need to get so pissed.

Like i said: I don't have access to all cards with the DB being dead.
>archive
The download there is very slow.
The site says i need 10 hours to get the 2.4 gb zip

>The site says i need 10 hours to get the 2.4 gb zip
>he's been cllecting R63s for months now

I haven't though.
I downloaded all kind of cards.

So is it gay to fuck r63?

Masochists are fine too

it's gay to fuck the same gender as yours. Everything else is something other than gay

Well, 's what I got when I redirected A01_00_0#_00.xx to the wings.

put on a granny skirt on her and you got yourself a ghost

As expected. You didn't combine the wings with the sock mesh before replacing the file.

>tfw self insert is Postive
>tfw everyone hates you because your personality is that of an annoying side character who's trying to cheer everyone up and make everyone happy but everyone hates him
>tfw even in 2D you can't find happiness, belonging, or love
I love crippling anxiety.