smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11542461
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Chaos

Hey guy I'm getting a 3DS and I wanted to start playing more SMT.
All I have played is Persona 1, 3, and 4, I've seen a chart that suggests starting with SMT 4
After that where would I go? SMT 4:A ,Soul Hacker, or DS? thanks guys.

SMT IV:A.
Fixes everything wrong with IV (except story) so you probably won't feel too burnt out if you jump straight into it.

Devil Survivor is pretty fun, though I could never beat it, I still enjoyed it despite not being a fan of SRPGs.

Haven't played Soul Hackers yet, so I can't speak for it.

SMT4:A>DS>Soul Hacker

Your daily reminder that the clusterfuck we got in iva ruined your chance to see yhvh again under cool circumstances. Atlus won't use him again for another 20 years other than as a secret boss. They might not even exist by then.

I had a great idea for the next nozomi drawing.
couldn't work on it yesterday because it was my father's birthday. but I'm glad I left it for today since I got this amazing instant loss idea. seems like a good way to re-start the nozomi bullying

>They might not even exist by then
Atlus just had their best selling game ever. I'd be more worried about mainline SMT not existing.

SMT4 is basically designed as an entrypoint. Works especially well if you've played Persona before.

Why this nigga Gore wearing a tuxedo after being resurrected?

Why aren't you?

More importantly, if jimenez became a demon, but gore was ressurected by the same demons, what makes him somehow just "not" a regular demon? Why did they resurrect him only to let him go back to fighting against them? I didn't play neutral, but his entire presence in the plot was just wierd.

Guess the mother goddesses like men in tuxedos?

Because that's what he was wearing when he got resurrected.

They had tuxedos with them to bury the dead?

PQ

I guess. They were getting into a black hole in Antarctica.

>M-muh waifu will come back with a human to kill you and gain her powers back
Stephen plz. Funny how Atlus decided to portray standard neutral this petty when the only available endings are neutral.

Becoming the ubermensch automatically makes you look classy as fuck. That's just how it works.

I just realised something while playing Nocturne. The game's leveling is based entirely around exploration, even down to how many times they expect you to go back to the cathedral/Healing room during your runs. You're meant to go through the game as fast as possible, taking the levels you get as you go, but if you're using a guide or just already know where to go you'll end up under levelled because you aren't just "exploring"

For instance, my second playthrough, I started because my computer broke so I was rushing, got to matador at level 12. This playthrough? Already 15 before Ginza.

Also demons get way more powerful when you level them fuck.

>when you rush and skip exploring the unimportant parts, you end up at lower level than game expects you to be

really makes you think

And they will probably never have a game selling this good again. Persona 4 fanboys hyping games can only lead you so far.

Main series games have always come out 5+ or more years apart with tons of stuff designed for current mainstream taste in the in-between years. The early 2000s saw a trading card game on the GBC apparently not to mention demi-kids. The whole point of the persona series was to sell more.

Well, way of the white was also neutral.

>Black Flynn
Based.

Dickgirl goes in mangina?

>Black (White) Flynn
Fixed

Hey /smtg/

I haven't been on here for a week
what did I miss

Also, how's everyone's day going

>Girl (Male) Flynn

trying to muster up my ideas and get this nozomi drawing started.

Other than that, a lot of spoilerposting, most of the time I entered here there were like 10 posts of the game's crucial parts.

What spoilers
SMT4A or P5
I also heard it got delayed just to add dual audio
How was the reception here, I assume that /pg/ got crazy about it since everyone complained of the VAs

Was prayers ever translated or lawfags are too busy with their daily homosexual practices to translate manga?

P5 got delayed to polish up the game, the dual audio is an apology for all the delays.

I dunno what part of it since I haven't played the game yet, but it was the vishnuflynn fight onwards, the user didn't say a thing, but at the very least he started putting spoilers on his posts. I think he did that to keep the general around during its downtime.

I don't mind the delay because I don't have any of the consoles P5 will be in...

strawpoll.me/11542461
Vote

Oooooh boi! Look at him dabbin', think you slick Navarre

>the dual audio is an apology for all the delays
>on the persona game with the weakest jap dub
Pottery

>She doesn't get Awakened Power in the Massacre path.
I guess this is a final fuck you from the game for choosing it.

Wow, they must have had a terrible director because most of the VA working in it are pretty good.

>SJ
>Mainline

Just finished IV and yeah... I guess it was okay.

>Dat Strange Journey pacing
Was I memed again? The Etrian Oidssey passing don't fit such a plot driven game you end up with a great long intro some neat quick scenes in the dugeons but a lot of pointless 5 minutes segments between dungeons.

No megaten is plot driven.

It's fine, I mostly use her for Cheer, Me Patra and smirking shenanigans anyhow, the Mediarama is good enough for filling in HP after a Doping(though she usually just uses cheer or removes an ailment instead first for whatever reason).

IV is terrible. The game is too short,dialogue is meaningless somehow it make SMT II backtracking seem well planned. The npc being the main source of story telling was a interesting concept but they made no annotations so you have to go around in all towns talking to every npc after every minor plot point to see if their dialgue changed.

IV certainly has it flaws, but personally I enjoyed traversing Tokyo immensely.

Likewise and same goes to IVA

No other game that came out this year was as good as IVA so am going to say IVA is game of the year

Can you turn voices off in Soul Hackers? I would rather not listen to Liam O'Brien

>my one and only healing demon can only use heal fucking once

Kill me.

So this is the cunt who fucked up my friend huh?

>devil

How the hell I beat YHVH?

There is any guide for the Elementals in Apocalypse? Should I defeat the Fiends first?

Second form of YHVH killed all my party easily with that SMIRK + All stats max skill.

Fusing a Fiend would help.

Also make sure to Doping.

magon
dekaja/dekaja stone

Dam this mother fucker hits hard.

>mana seed
Any sane normal person would think this heals mp right? Nope it heals your health. I hate when games do this shit.

Took a while but I kicked his ass and even leveled up.

Pretty fun game so far.

Any Rider or Matador would help by learning their respective pierces to get past those initial resists.

Use Dekaja or stones of it to get rid of +3 buffing and Magaon to get rid of smirking or you're shit out of luck. Krishna can lower attack by two increments at a time and Cleopatra can lower defense by 3, those will make things a lot less annoying. Same goes for having Dekunda/stones when he decides to fuck your shit up with -3s.

Doping on something is also a must, maybe multiple somethings to be safe.

Nulls for physical and elements are helpful, but don't go overboard with those and karns/mirrors unless you're prepared for almighty spam done to get around full party nulls.

Fiends, Krishna and Odin are probably gonna be the most useful things aside from the two DLC demons, an Aliat with Doping and healing shit is also nice to have. Whatever you do, take more demons than you think you need and do it what it takes for them to not be complete liabilities. Having something that can hit for each element is important in case one gets exposed as a weakness, if it can actually survive a turn of combat, even better.

An angel comes to me in a dream

First line she says >(player name)
Then
>power will be destroyed by power

Wonder how dark or how SMT like this game will be.

Onwards to mother fucking Atlantis

Thanks guys will do.

Because if always wanted Junpei and yosuke to be together what a perfect match I'll pick it up thanks user

A few threads ago I said I would draw requested demons horribly heres the Hathor user asked for
honestly I don't know if you guys want more

cute

Touch the cow.

>four hours into trying to get pale rider to spawn
How do I even know I'm doing this right. Any vids out there?

Continue user, I like these.
Do IV's Masakado

Us Black Maria fans wouldn't mind some artwork.

Would people join an IRC channel?

Thanks

Hand drwn and everything :^)

What do you need it for anyways?
Phone homescreen?

Draw Scathach for me please?

Well?

I just somehow enjoy concrete spaghetti head's design.

I don't know
Maybe go to the mall

[x] decline

Kill everything and reunite everything into nothingness for a collective forced gnosis

hathor is cute, CUTE!

>Masakado
Why
I know he doesn't have hands

amazing

Man I need to go back to play Strange Journey. I remember why the slav girl became a angel but why did Jimenez fused with Bugaboo again?

Thanks again.
>he doesn't have hands
How did he use a damn sword?

I wish they remade the DLC fight in 3D for IVA.

imagine

He fused with it to save his life, he was hurt by Jack's Squad iirc

>How did he use a damn sword?
Spaghetti cables wrap around the giant cement block 'sword'

Same way Michael used a spear.

nice tits

Thanks user.

I like it

>tfw user manged to not forget the mask when even 's artist forgot

Is Nemissa a Demi-fiend?

Thanks kiddos

These are great. Can I get a Pascal?

Never even imagined it...

Without a doubt my shit twist drawin

Can you draw iv:a Odin for me?

>cucked yet again

Maybe that eyestalk tail could grip a spear.