/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #796 nano

Nano nano

>Schedule for November nano:
11/1 - 11/9 - A Peace of the Pie nano
11/9 - 11/14 - Rise of the Beasts nano (Four Celestials)
11/14 - 11/21 - Yesterday's Scars and Tomorrow's Hope nano (Redux)
11/21 - 11/28 - Defender's Oath nano (Redux and Renewal)
11/25 - 12/2 - Four Knights of a Fallen Land nano (Redux and Renewal)
11/30 - 12/8 - Scenario Event nano

11/21 - 11/30 - Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop nano
12/25 - Christmas Stream nano

>How to Start nano
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome nano. Set language to English nano.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting nano! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning nano
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate nano: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin nano - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something nano.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin nano
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Previous nano

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/142862467/#142882779
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lets hope part 2 of the update is coming with a nerf of backwater

One Bow Pride

Just nerf Zoi.

Huh, the wind SSR potato in trial battles looks a bit strange

Wonder if the emphasis on skill spamming is going to be a hit or bust

unnecesary, backwater is broken and need to be nerfed, zooey isnt the problem

nerf the skill will just stop getting future broken chars

besides, who cares about backwater, wind have perfectly the knuckles that are good enough as a replacement, dark have the axes

backwater is fine, it was nerfed already and successfully enough that frontwater's nerf should aim to put it in about the same place. S.Zoi is the only problem with it.

>farmable damascus

yeah, thats why ayer can hit 440k with a shitty earth pool thanks to his backwater and dsaru was able to do 30m+ ougi with a claw pool or a beato sword pool

the problem isnt zooey, the problem is backwater, nerfing zooey would just make a temporal balance that will be broken once more when theres another char that can abuse of backwater

>Uno and Quatre getting buffed
>Nio none
Heh

At about less than one a rerun/end of month event

Reply to this post or I will cum cummy.

Water nano?

so what does this entail exactly? the only weapon i know that are worth using damascus bar on them are gisla,crimson fingers for agni builds and luminera sword if you are a lazy dumbass who can't be bothered to farm them

It's fine for Ayer and DSaru to hit that high when it's such a high-risk thing. Frontwater is a problem because there is no risk associated with staying as far from dying as possible.

>tia knuckle
>good
It's colostick tier.
There's no other way to abuse backwater other than making another conjunction character. You can't realistically reaching that point with out that skill. Zoi is the problem.

>you didn't fell for the water meme

Thing is Nio is really fucking good already, only Korwa is brokenly good. Buffing Nio would be unnecessary and make her too strong, just that Korwa would still be too much stronger. Korwa nerf is what's needed for Nio to look better,

Bow to your dark overlords.
Oh I'm sorry, did that word trigger you waterfags?

>lily
>annoying squeaky voice
>keep saying nano at the end of every sentence like a retard
>aster
>super gentle voice
>polite to a fault

reminder that aster is the superior GBF loli

Loki is a faggot. I hate him.

Yes dear you're very cool and everyone thinks you're Epic.

>fen-chan
>leaving the magical shota dick
I'm afraid she's in the Sturm and Drang category

>replying to your own posts

>FKHR and KMR started a civil war between waterhomos and s.zoi fags
>Waterhomos are ravenous, yelling and cursing at them because they nerfed Frontwater but decided that S. Zoi was a-okay
>People with S. Zoi are being smug and saying S. Zoi is completely fine because she puts their health at 1 and that's the most dangerous thing you can do in any raid

cum a lot!

F E N R I R SSR SOON

GOOD MORNYAN.

SORRY ABOUT THE FRONTWATER NERF. EVERYTHING WILL BE DAIJOUBU.

you dont have any high risk when you're doing 30m+ with 1 skill

backwater doesnt have that problem, you can perfectly abuse of backwater without dying, and actually, dying is harder specially in HL when theres a few sages healing the whole time, is actually difficult to have less than 50% hp in there, and the only way you can die is from a ougi, you can't die from normal hits unless you're a retard, which i hope, isnt the case

tia knuckles are a good enough option, they just have a bit lower attack than levi daggers, but not as bad as colo sticks

but yeah, having your tia gun that are literally broken with that shitty skill must feel bad, almost like people that dont want to get zooey nerfed because they have her

theres a lot of ways to abuse backwater, you dont need a character that leaves you literally at 1hp to 'abuse' something

>tfw the dophine can just save their Gold moon for Gay Bong now

good evenyan

So, MC sexual?

>backwater
>is actually difficult to have less than 50% hp in there
lol

Your point? Levi daggers are fucking terrible and the reason water was a shit element without fenbows.

>a lot of way to abuse backwater
How? Something like self-inflict poison?

>immortal for 1 turn
>drain for 3 turns that is stronger the more damage you do
Yeah, real fucking dangerous.

I used to like Zoi but I'm starting to hate her just because Zoifags are the worst kind of cancer. And I say that as a tumour with a gisla grid and S.Zoi.

>being so mad you made a chart about it

You have already said the thing which made backwater weaker in HL content, that is the existant of sage. Sage is there to keep everyone topped up, which will make backwater weak. Frontwater have no issue with that.

>tia knuckles are a good enough option, they just have a bit lower attack than levi daggers, but not as bad as colo sticks

levi daggers are slightly better than a stick, they are pretty bad m8

Why is water above earth?
>>drain for 3 turns that is stronger the more damage you do
There's still a hard cap of 15% of max hp on it.

Knock water down below dirt, let's be honest here. It's either level with or just a bit above fire.

They have been all kind of cancerous ever since that Visa shit. Summer version just turned it up ten fold.

Frontwater's nerf isn't going to be as bad as everyone thinks and it will still be a viable weapon that puts it above Fire and Earth but probably on par with Wind.

>wind on the same level as light

Agreed, NozoNico poster. I love you!

is it, but i suppose you're just a sub50 who havent even go to a single baha HL

levi daggers were good enough, do i need to post the pic of that famous pasta player, with a levi pool+cosmo+gw dagger MVP a baha HL?

theres a few ways, agro, skills like the future ssr harbin thats on the trial have, etc

basically, skills that make you loss HP are the trigger to abuse backwater, which is simple and logical, doesnt neccesary needs to leave you at 1hp to abuse it as i said

im not saying that frontwater wasnt op, both are, frontwater without that dissadventage, and was so fucking broken that even with 60% of hp frontwater was able to do more damage than levi pool, which is sad, but doesnt mean backwater isnt op

they're pretty bad compared to things like chev swords, but they're not bad as you think

>is it, but i suppose you're just a sub50 who havent even go to a single baha HL
I'm not saying that's not true, numbnuts. I'm saying it makes backwater /much/ less good, lmao. You're so fucking stupid.

>I used to like Zoi
Fairweather faker.

I got you pham

Anyone can MVP BHL if the rest of the raid is bad enough. Daggers have shit stats and suck next to any dual skill weapon, and water doesn't have OP characters like earth to compensate. Deal with it.

>baha HL is the only HL content

F

>Water doesn't have OP characters like Earth to compensate

LOL

>Light Zoi codes back up to 25-30k JPY
F-fuck

They were still around? And how low did they drop before the went up again? I got mine for like 18k if I remember correctly.

Didn't that promo end? should have expected them to rise

so you're just saying that because theres more op things in this game, backwater doesnt need a nerf? sure

lmao

i didnt say that, but baha have the highest HP in the game, and as a result, is basically a sandbag that last around 20+ minutes with people 101+ doing(or trying) their highest DPS

specially because baha HL is the only HL that matters to mvp since the mvp box can give a hihiiro

>Rosamia buff inc
>No one will use her anyway

Don't worry, I've got ya senpai.

>Highest damage
>Damage buffs to do even more damage
>Damage buff that stacks with rage
>Damage buff that stacks with your damage buff that stacks with rage so you can have damage buffs on your damage buffs
>Top tier ougi gen buffs
>Dagger pool for SS/HE/DF synergy
>Damage cuts
>100% damage cuts
>Auto revive
>Para
>Slows
>Gravity
>Heals
>Barriers
>Cure
>Veil
>Mist
>ATk down
>Def down
>DA/TA down
>DA/TA buff
>Crits
>BA
>Dispel
>Instant ougi
>Double nukes
>Buff extending
>Unknown with cosmos synergy
>Break lock on 80% summon
>Free SR that's viable in HL
>Potatoes
>Eruns
>Fat doraf tiddies
>Cute boys as well as girls
>Yoda doing over 2 million with an ougi making him the best 3 turn burst in the game
>Keeps getting new powerful SSRs to overcome power creep
>Gets a ticketable luci/baha
>baha weapon characters

I don't think there's a single element that can do even half of what water can.

How is it possible that 6 (six) players can't manage to kill a easy as fuck boss. Hurry up you fags. I want a 2BP raid and you're clogging my list.

how do you know that he's using a levi grid?

>Wind now definitely has the worst Bonito out of all the elements

LOL

because he posted it in his twitter the pool he was using

someone might be triggering that unia tier ougi

also, you can perfectly see in the pic his main summon+support summons

link please

>use her curse and you can't heal her
>she's squishy as fuck and has more aggro than a third wave feminist
>her ougi now gives her curse/extends her curse duration
I realize that giving units an upside and a downside makes for more interesting gameplay, but a lot of the downsides they've given new characters this year are either so negligible the benefit makes them OP or are so harsh it makes an otherwise good character unusable.

Yeah there are things /much/ more pressing than nerfing backwater, which already received a nerf. S.Zoi specifically being nerfed would be a nerf to the only backwater that's actually a problem. Korwa and frontwater both need nerfs to bring multiple unreasonable builds down to reasonable levels. Ferry could probably do with a light nerf. Nerfing backwater would gut wind very badly. So yes, when the development team are working with a limited amount of time, resources, workforce etc, there are things which should be prioritised over nerfing backwater (which doesn't even need to happen in the first place). Fuck off back to your hovel and stop talking out of your arse.

>Tfw you love cats so much that you make magic based off of them but can't get near real cats because you're allergic to them

Poor Arusha. She's still cute though.

They were 18-20k last week. It's been bouncing between 18-25k for the last couple of months, but not as high as 25-30k

>Fenrir pool is basically free outside of needing Veruna
>Gisla pool need fucking S.Zoi who is a Summer limited on top of Gisla and Hades

Of course they have to cater to those who give them money

Her curse is a very major damage buff and is even better now! And it stops her dying once! She was pretty alright before and she's really good now!

Setekh isn't even that bad. Even with only 1 enemy it's equal to Anat. Not mindblowing I know, and certainly not as good as the other bonitos, but it isn't as trash as it initially sounded. Consider also that earth bonito can get fucked up if you get backrow members subbed in, depending on your charas.

The wording in japanese was that her ougi extends the duration. I'm willing to bet it doesn't reset the Endure mechanic.

This is your Vampy tonight.

Magna fist pool does the same damage till turn 3 and it's all that matters for 99% of the contents.

A balance patch we waited 3 months for, still making excuses for limited time and resources.
What?

>equal to Anat
If you mlb it yeah

I agree it's hard to make a case for MLBing it if you have any other better SSR summon to MLB. But it isn't complete garbage, is my point.

should have got going while the going was good

>frontwater nerf
At least I didn't waste my time farming bows

Thank goodness the nerfed the bows before it reruns

I would had dumped at least 500 pots

I'm still going to dump at least 500 pots.

Honestly the frontwater nerf probably isn't even going to be that bad
It's probably just going to make it scale less at lower health percentages
Remeber that fenbows also give retarded amounts of HP with double Varuna, which would mitigate that a little

Is Rosamia going to be good now?
I wanna ticket and put her into my Albert/Amira/X team, since I'm a hipster and don't really like Jeanne and Ferry.

>bows will still be good so you will have to get them regardless
They only nerfed them because double varuna gives fucking bullshit stats

>double Varuna
I'd care about that if had at least one to call mine

>bow nerf

The only thing I like more about the SS version is the way she shouts her ougi.

>Not using splitting spirit for content
Literally the best skill for soloing barring dark haze.

i dont have his twitter saved, but you should be able to find him using google i guess

backwater already recieved a nerf but is still op

s.zooey isnt the only problem, s zooey was just the trigger for a broken skill to break the game

the same excuse you're using for nerfing korwa and frontwater is the same i could use for nerf backwater

theres still tia knuckles, maybe you didnt know that, but in this game exist 3 element that survives with just a attack large skill and just 1 useable weapon for their pool in their magna

and now you're gonna tell me that no one plays earth, fire or water

they can do both, they took literally more than 2 months for a supposed rebalance than only buffed like ¿4? ssrs and nerfed frontwater

but yeah, keep in your little world where wind isnt op and is totally reasonable to have 2 usable magna weapons, 1 of them being broken and outdamage the others 3 main elements because >backwater isnt op, is just that levi, yugu and colo have shitty raw damage lmao XD

>with damascus farmable i can mlb gandalf's sword now

Is it that bad to buff every element to the same level, in marketing aspect? Would it discourage people to buy gacha?

There's no reaosn to use her if you have a better dps that is Juliet.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/142862467/#142882779

>that DF IV speculation further down
what could have been

Have fun keeping your incoherent grudge, friend.