Now that a Hildawg victory is all but certain, what would be a wise stock to buy a fuckton of shares of on monday?

Now that a Hildawg victory is all but certain, what would be a wise stock to buy a fuckton of shares of on monday?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/story/trump-supporters-keep-committing-voter-fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything.

Markets are going to the moon after Tuesday

If Hildawg wins? So what should I buy on monday or tuesday before the election?

Yes, if she wins.

Inverse volatility EFT's, banking stocks, military contractor stocks, should all do well.

Buy gun maker stocks, the Right is going to be rushing to buy them before she "grabs em".

Alternately buy a fuckton of 9mm and .22 ammunition this week, then whenever the price of those calibers spikes sell them.

Sorry for the typo, I meant WHEN Hildawg wins

Why don't go all in on a bitcoin bet for a killary win?

Buy Mexican pesos

Thats what I bought.

Can someone list all american gun stock tickers

I only know Smith and Wesson

hillary won't win. this is like brexit again.

do not listen to the polls all the polls say is that it's very close.

I bet the wrong way on brexit because I listened to the shills who said we were staying in the EU. lost £800 on USD/GBP

Markets are going to crash regardless of who wins.

Military contractors, ammunition etc. indeed. In preparation for the wars she will start, first abroad and then at home.

Just dumping these in case more of these guys come around, enjoy Veeky Forums. Note that the two first ones counter specific images.

It's rigged. Hillary will probably win a delegate victory due to unforseen postal votes and/or dead people voting.

The funny thing is, whenever you mention voter fraud in 2016 - it doesn't exist! No fraud ever happened. Except when Bush won in 2000, that was clearly fraud, clearly clearly clearly. The congitive dissonance is staggering with these people.

Don't forget, a lot of Sanders supporters still deny voter fraud is a potential problem while simultaneously saying she rigged the primary.

they tried to rig brexit too. it just backfired.

don't under estimate how racist people have become in recent years.

IF you are sure its rigged, why not go all in on a hillary win bet?

red pill people don't have money.

There's already been confirmed cases of voter fraud this election.

See news.vice.com/story/trump-supporters-keep-committing-voter-fraud

lots of red pilled people with money

The last best time to buy stocks was when the FBI announced they were restarting their email search on Clinton. The markets tanked. Right now they are rising again.
You have to predict the market and get lucky because it's near impossible to get rich off of public knowledge.

Brexit was bad for my TFSA. I want Hilldawg to win.

>TFSA
>cuck opinions

Canadians are so fucking predictable

Will there be voter fraud, yes.

Will there be massive voter fraud? Very unlikely.

I honestly don't think it will even be a contest. The polls show a dead heat but I'm betting half the people planning to vote for Trump would not admit it if asked.

My money is on Trump.

TGT
It's due

DUST, JDST, short the shit out of GOLD and you should get rich in the coming weeks. Then sit back and relax after you're rich and dont even touch the market.

>It's rigged

Well that settles it then now that you said it!

I read the rest of your post and the stuff you said about voter fraud is very funny cause there has been voter fraud that got caught and it was a woman who got caught trying to vote for Trump twice.

>Dead people voting for democrats

That's also a good republican myth cause the only instances this has been discovered, the votes were cast for the republican candidate.

Julian Assagne says its rigged too.

Carlyle Group
CG

It's run by politicians and businesses owners and constituates of other large friends that either work for or with the government , military, and big banks.

It's at $15 and should go down a little too 14.75 then start to move to 17+ not too long after the election.

It also pays good dividends and earnings are up. It's a nice big government driven pump and dump.

>Its okay because my party benefits

What a dumb fuck. Voter fraud and elections have been bed mates since the inception of elections and its so prevalent in democrat strongholds that's they have sayings like 'vote early and vote often'

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
>democrats admit to committing voter fraud
>cucks still deny it

Smart investors don't get their opinions from fucking meme images