pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Swallowed by the colorless deep fog

First for Trapfu

>Balanced Pole
>Washing

One pick

I can play ultras really well with kb+m because of the slower paced combat but everything else - fuck it.
If you are good with kb+m, you are better with a controller.

Show me your fashion /dsg/.

pcfcbf

How much poise is recommended for ultras after the buff?

Asking again for more opinion
What helmet/chest ?

What sheild is that?

Speaking of Demon's Souls and the series in general :
Anyone else feel like they missed the journey to Boletaria and wanted a little more fleshed out "Journey to the Nexus"?

I'm talking about being able to return to the Tutorial and having it be like a full-fledged World 0 of Demon's, except without an Archdemon in the end?

It would be really cool to be able to return to the Tutorial (or World 0 as I like to call it) and after completing 1-2 or something, be able to continue to 0-2 and 0-3)

Dark Souls 1 kind of also felt very centralized to the very core of Lordran, but due to the focus of the game it made sense.

Dark Souls 2 had a feeling of actually traveling through a country, but on the flipside, the actual areas in Dark Souls 2 suffered at the expense of the transitional areas, and there was a lack of spatial awareness from the skyboxes.

Dark Souls 3 managed to capture a real sense of travel AND a sense of spatial awareness, which I think is really underappreciated. You get a real feeling of travel BUT the areas are also fully fledged and developed, it feels like a proper journey and an adventure, but the actual areas in the game don't suffer as a result.

What do you guys think about this?

Where?

>See the same white phantom in my invasions over the past few days
>I keep killing him and his hosts

maximum kek

dead thread

A-ashen One... (nervous laugh)

Duh, it's there for the people who want some nudes

Can you really lead the pack of wolves in the painting as an invader? I want to go wolf's rain on people's asses.

Are there any leo ring builds that work at all for invasions? I was thinking of fishing for lothric knight long spear R2 counterpokes with an offhand estoc, or if that's not good enough, using the Astora GS with offhand estoc instead since the R2 while both 1H and 2H is a long thrust.

Thoughts?

Someone post the "acid rain" youtube comment.

It's a bug that happens sometimes. Usually only one will follow you but I've managed to get around 4 or so.

No idea what causes it though, it seems like it's when the host has aggro'd them but has run away. I'm really not sure.

Dragonscale definitely doesn't work on ripostes

There's almost no headpiece that looks good with Eastern armor in DaS3.. Not even the helmet that belongs to the set. Fuck you Miyazaki.

Hell, even the fucking gauntlets for the set is WRONG! WHAT THE FUCK

ahn

>It's a laggy katana user
>His running R1s literally warp into you

Heh, nothin' personnel

>the only legitimately fun thing that we got from the DLC is a bug

fuck me

In DaS1, when I first came to Blighttown, I bought the Washing Pole from Shiva and gave it a few swings.
When I went back up to Firelink, the Firekeeper was dead.
They truly weren't exaggerating about its length.

So i'm looking for rare/uncommon attacks/animations in these games, i want to bait them out and record them, do you know of any?

So far i have these

>Bed of Chaos fireball
>Centipede Demon fireball
>Nito grab
>Ceasless Discharge stab ground
>Vendrick Dark Orb
>Imperious Knight grab
>Nutsack hollow grab
>Targray grab
>Unarmed hollow soldier grab
>4 Kings bullet hell
>Flexile sentry blender grab

Early christmas poise

If you're searching for grab attack you can check out zoikoikum on jew tube, he made videos covering every ennemy grab attack on Sotfs/ds1

>One of the phantoms, or the host, is a caster
>There's literally nothing you can do to stop them from shitting spells at you while everyone else rushes you

I hate this

I've seen this one in game only twice and I've played a lot. I don't think it's even an attack.

do you have more kalameet webms

it's one of my favourite bosses in the series

>successfully fighting off a host and one phantom
>slow but steady
>second guy invades
>kills you with vestiges to the back at ~75%

>"Hey enb, I fingered your daughter and she acid rained all over my dick"

>out of the last 20 people I invaded 15+ were Japanese
>80%+ uses Tears of Denial
>80%+ has Way of the Blue equipped
>50%+ has a caster phantom with him

holy shit

this is actually unbelievable

PS4, right? I wish I could be invading Japs right now

I have some more, I can post them if you want to.

The game prioritizes people with phantoms

Why do you think the shitter weapons rarely get nerfed? All Asian country players are fucking plebs so nothing gets fixed. I would know since every one of them that I've met are all using shitter builds and a chink myself.

Pretty good boss imo

I am more anime than you

dat would be cool user

I will cleave you nigger

Welp, initial testing looks good. Running R2 tracking isn't even that bad as long as you use it correctly and know the distance on it, sure I don't have a running R1 but that's often parry bait anyways. Worth it for the insanity that is the R2.

Yes, PS4.

I know, but the point was that literally over half of them were casters.

Yeah my opinion of Japanese players dropped considerably. I thought they were decent, but it turns out they're shitters too. They're almost as bad as Americans.

>Invading the same people repeatedly in the DLC

So this game's dead now?

>Using good weapons/builds makes you a shitter

They just play to win, it's a different mentality. They also prefer group PvP over 1v1 and don't mind ganking if DaS1 forest PvP is anything to go by.

Untended Graves?

Stacking poise with lkls and using crow quill for the running l1 attack? Pretty decent, I've been wondering what would be a good way to make use of lkls' poise buff.

>Let's make it so that Ultra users have to limit their fhashion to 3 sets to have hyper armor
>That will save the game
What did they mean by this

Is there an equivalent to P8's spear in DaS3?

>now

I mean even just last week I was getting consistent invasions in Snowfield around this time.

Playing through the game once and then losing interest seems to be VERY common here when it comes to DaS3.

Why?

Are we just burnt out on the games?

Who of you R1-spamming faggots is "Hot Waifu"?

>unironically using ultras

Poise doesn't work that way in DaS3 man, I wish it did, especially with pike class weapons since their running R1 is complete garbage (running R2 actually isn't that bad though especially since it's unparriable, but you have to be real careful about how you use it or you'll get rekt).

Using the LKLS mainly for the insane R2 leo pokes, with offhand crow quills because I can potentially 2H them for their amazing moveset to switch things up but also because they're a super high damage thrusting sword (I think the highest while sharp?), it's a bit shorter than the estoc but that doesn't matter that much since it's for people who get in close or to combo with the R2.

The R2 is insane and tracks incredibly well though, I'm still testing how useful it is in invasions but for big team fights like this in aldrich SL130, it seems good, takes some getting used to (it's not about spamming running R1's like other spears, it's about spacing so you can land counterthrust R2's that have the longest reach in the game). Still in the process of making webms from this invasion, I've got 1 more to show the effectiveness of the offhand thrusting sword against parry kings, leading to me killing the host.

I honestly don't enjoy invading in this game and I have no idea why I'm continuing to do this to myself

You're doing it wrong.

Post your build and weapons.

I think that's all I have that were done with the model viewer.

watchdogs is comfy, rosaria's is just seething agony

shit's got next to nil replayability. scholar is brimming with it, but has its own faults

It's a bad game.
Know how everyone gives up after AL in 1?
2 and 3's PvE is so hard to stomach you're hard pressed to complete builds even

The only reason people keep playing Souls games is for PvP.

If you don't enjoy PvP then there's no reason to keep playing.

Scott did nofffin wrong

And finally, this showing the effectiveness of the build against parry fishers (which always winds up happening against me when using spears unfortunately. pretty much every single time people are getting poked to death they get mad and pull out the parry tool).

Feels good. Interesting too, how he tried to parry the R2 and failed, makes me wonder about how difficult that move might be to parry just because of the reach on it, I know you usually have to be within a certain distance to the attacker to successfully parry, idk if it messes with that or not. That's definitely the type of behavior that deserves the point down imo, though.

*unsheaths 2kat*
*jumps in front of you*
*cuts you into a thousand pieces*
Pssshhhh
*points down*

>They're almost as bad as Americans.
Most ganks on PS4 are US and JP. People just like ganking because autists still invading in this kusoge.

thanks user, these are neat

Just space it out. The WA is easy to avoid if you watch out for it.

The people that get nothing personnel'd by it are the retards who try to poisetank it. Just dodge it.

t. 2kat user

*unsheaths 2kat*
*jumps over you*
*rolls backwards off the building*

Nothin' personal, kid.

It hurts sometimes but killing a host gives such a good feeling. Ds3 has to be my favorite for invading. Pointing down and clapping has never felt so good.

Can somebody tell me if I'm right or wrong?

I recently noticed that in DS3, when you use an attack that drains more stamina than you have left, the attack goes out at full speed anyways.
Wasn't it so that in previous games, you'd attack more slowly if you didn't have enough stamina left for the attack?

A friend is telling me I'm wrong and that I'm retarded.

Also side-question: What's the exact damage reduction you get when you use a weapon skill without enough FP left for it?

I have nothing similar to play. BB online is pretty dead and standing is muh favorite nonstop invasion spot in Fishing Hamlet give me nothing for hours.

Is anyone on Sony Station 4 ? Would you be willing to trade me a Old Wolf CS i have a few max upgraded items im willing to trade .

Try invading in real life. It's actually more balanced since the cops don't arrive nearly as fast as the Dorkmoons.

Stick to duels until you git gud. If you honestly don't enjoy invading in this game it's because you're bad at the game and/or are doing it wrong.

I'm successfully doing meta aldrich invasions with a long spear so it's probably because you're bad, though. Sorry not sorry.

Same. It has a kind of sadomasochist feel. There's no thrill winning invasions in other games because they're trivial, but when you do win and spin clap over their body in front of phantoms it feels amazing

I'll invade your bowels you cheeky bugger

yes you are retarded

But that's lewd user!

I like getting summoned as a blue and running around casting warmth at the invader. Since people are pretty hostile toward grapes, sometimes being a grape means wearing another covenant's colors for maximum wildcard.

Also I'm pretty sure the running L1 of the quills has HA, doesn't it? Like, independent of poise you can't smack people out of it, except maybe with an ultra weapon but even then idk?

If so then you might be right for a use for the LKLS poise buff, but honestly I was just using it as a dual wield weapon to supplement the LKLS's leo R2 strategy and also being able to potentially swap to 2H'ing it (way better than 2H'ing an estoc). I'll have to work with the running L1's more, especially with the LKLS running R1 being absolute garbage. Interesting.

>Try invading in real life
Already bored in late 90th

unfortunately the indictment system is really unbalanced

I've recently become indicted in real life, and let me tell you, it doesn't feel nearly as nice as it does in DaS1.

Yeah I've been invading a lot too. It's fucking miserable, even winning doesn't really feel that good to me right now. It's such a slog to chew through 15 estus plus their phantoms. I guess my last few invasions have been particularly tedious as well with people rolling around and summoning phantoms repeatedly.

I've never felt like this from invading and I've been doing this since DeS. They've just made it ridiculously unfair for the invader and it's really easy to get extra phantoms to help.

I wish I could go back to BB invasions

You're retarded

That never happened in previous games.

I hope they never fix the Crow Quills WA bug

As I suspected you're doing it wrong.

You shouldn't have to got through 15 estuses to kill someone.

Tell us what happened user. Did you at least get some good IRL hatemail from it?

The fact that it's so difficult especially against ganks, and that especially when you're just starting out you die a lot (and even when you git gud you probably die a lot), it makes winning feel that much better.

I mean isn't that why we play souls games in the first place? Like the bosses being so hard you die like 10 or 20 times and get super frustrated and you finally win and that release of all that tension is like a dry orgasm, right? Invasions are the same way, except you can do them forever and they're always different unlike boss fights. Never know wtf is going to happen, even though you get better are recognizing patterns and how to counter various situations.

>"My world, my rules"

>It's such a slog to chew through 15 estus plus their phantoms.
>I guess my last few invasions have been particularly tedious as well with people rolling around and summoning phantoms repeatedly.

>You're retarded

Oh my god the irony is fucking palpable, lmao you're a joke. Uninstall today, right fucking now. Uninstall the game.

Ganks really depend on the players' skill level. I'd rather fight 3 scrubs than 1 player who knows what he's doing.

It seems like most gankers are below average skill level but when you happen upon a group of gankers who are also competent players there's really not much you can do.