Ok faggots I'll tell you how to make money

Ok faggots I'll tell you how to make money.

>buy used clothing
>resale on ebay

I do this and make $400+ profit weekly on average.

so you've got a full-time job that pays less than minimum wage?
nicely done.

Sales growing everyday, being my own boss, can wake up at anytime I want.

Stay mad wageslave

I'm not mad and I don't work for anyone.

I have a buddy that does what you do. He used to have 4 family members working with him. Totally scalable biz. But he never got more than min wage for the work. Low margins, large investments of time. Retail is for suckers.

400+ isnt minimum wage unless you live in jewyork or commifornia

>low margins
>large investments

Nope more like very low investment, easily 200% profit (at the very least)

I live in Colorado.
It's better than nothing but I couldn't live on it. If you spend 40 hours a week on buying, sorting, photographing, listing, boxing and shipping then you're making $10/hour net.

if you're doing it legally, about 30% of that goes to taxes. So you're netting $7/hour after taxes.

My buddy found he was spending more than 40 hours a week on his biz though. So he actually could've made more money washing dishes at the local greasy spoon. He quit after he did the math. Now he only sells high-end goods whether that's clothes or sporting goods or electronics or antiques. But even then it's just a hobby for him. A little extra spending cash. He enjoys making a good buy or sale.

Seeing as you're not op, and op prolly doesn't want to reveal anything, just post Pepe pictures, how did your friend run his business?

Where did he order his clothes from, where they used, did he mostly sell to N. America, or like Latin America?

ty in advance.

>large investments
>of time
skipped that bit, didn't ya?

Then your buddy is doing it wrong.

It does take time sure probably not 40 hours more like 20, but still make more then wage slaving 40 hours a week. I live in Texas where the minimum is $7.25

He got clothes from goodwill, garage sales, ebay, and donations.

He claimed he set up his garage with shelves to sort them on. He'd take the item, photograph it a few times in a space he set up just for that, then tagged the photos and the item with an ID number. Then they went to his shelves. When they sold he just looked up the ID number, printed out a shipping label, and wrapped it up to ship. He only sold to US and had shipping companies stopping by his place to pick up hundreds of packages on shipping days. He shipped two days a week and spent most of his time looking for stock to sell.

He had his wife, brother, and sister-in-law working with him at the height of his "success." He tells me it was exhausting, he got burnt out very fast just on the sheer volume of work being done.

He stopped doing it long before I met him though.

true, that's good money in Texas.

>goodwill
Yup as suspected your buddy was doing wrong.
I get my jeans which is the thing I get most for $0.15-$0.50

I sell* the most

meant to say

Without an asistant it's a hassle. Way too much work when you consider pictures and measurements.

as I understand it most of his stock was free or pennies.

he shopped goodwill for vintage fashions he knew he could sell for a lot more than what they were marked at. Like a $10 jacket that he could sell for hundreds or whatever. He's pretty knowledgeable about what things are worth. Which also takes time- lurking ebay to find out what things sell for. Or paying a subscription to view completed listings.

he is a faggot

He's a government worker getting paid $100k per year plus full beni's to sit on his ass and watch a control board 8 hours a day.

apparently he found better ways to make money.

fuck off retard

not gonna make it, go back to your memecoins and le penny stocks.

ok.
enjoy your minimum wage thread.

or is it a tax-evasion thread?

both I guess.

Better than retarded shit like memecoins and penny stocks.

a year from now i'll be making 100k+

How does one delegate this shit? Like getting someone to do the goodwill shopping for you?

true. you're a business owner, and that's how people get rich.
just a second, let me get a pic for you. So you know what that looks like.

pic of what?

here's $100k+ per year.

what's that, $2000 per week?

rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

glad you liked it.

I did another few thousand in paypal sales in oct, but I didn't transfer it til this month because I was on vacation.

Where was taken this photo

Kentucky before we cut the tops of all the mountains off to mine coal.

so what do you do

I don't do anything. I haven't done anything for years. I hire people to do things for me. Except posting on Veeky Forums or going on vacations. I do that stuff for free.

I do this occasionally.
My issue is I usually end up keeping a lot of the pieces.
I only buy designer stuff, I only buy what I know I can make 100% on.
For instance, 4 ralph polos sell for £30 I sell them for £15 each thats £60. Take away eBay costs (10%) £54.
Not really a lot.
So I check the sales and buy stuff at incredible discounts, £165 jumper for £20. £600 coat for £50. All BNWT.
Should be onto a killing but I never am.
eBay is pretty shit for selling 3rd hand clothes.
You need a physical presence, a real life shop so you can justify adding
££ onto the price.
Lets face it if the stuff we buy cheap was any good it wouldnt go so cheap.
Upcycling, theres a money maker.

Not sure what OP does with his leftovers but my buddy used to sell them to a company in China that cuts them up for rags and then sells the rags back to the US.

He didn't make anything doing that, but it kept his warehouse clear.

Things such as?

Industrial services. Janitorial, environmental, industrial hygiene, hazmat abatement, safety, security, and recycling.

>400 a week
>less than minimum wage
L M A O. Minimum wagecucks make like 300 a week after working 40 hours

>L M A O. Minimum wagecucks make like 300 a week after working 40 hours
yes, but OP's $400 is subject to taxes he's presumably not paying.

after taxes it's less than $300.

wagecucks don't pay half of those taxes. So if he's paying his income tax and self-employment tax like a good boy he's making less than minimum wage. If he's not paying his taxes he's rolling the dice.

I don't know how you'd get away with starting a company like that unless you:
A: Cut your margins in half to charged less than the competition
or B: Have dirt cheap expenses, to the point where you're making >=50% profits.
Maybe the ability to do well depends on the dynamics of where you live, but where I live, businesses like that are not likely to succeed given the ammount of competition.

Most of that competition doesn't have insurance or legal help or whatever. So I just bid on the jobs they aren't allowed to do because they don't follow the law.

not surprisingly, those jobs also happen to pay a lot more.

>I couldn't live on it
2 weeks is rent, three is food, literally what else do you need?

my property taxes are more than $400/week.

heck, my usual vacation costs more than that would make me in a year.

>Or paying a subscription to view completed listings.
?
Why would you need to do something like that when it's already available without paying?

Taking the WoW transmog game and doing it IRL. Nice one bro.

How could you get tired doing near nothing? Gotta streamline the process bro.

>30% taxes
What the fuck I thought america had lower taxes

not really.
most people just don't notice their FICA tax.

For self-employed people it's 15%.
that goes on top of our regular income tax.

>$400+ profit weekly on average

HAHAHAHAHA THATS NO MONEY