/vag/ - Vanilla Server General

Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie. We're currently waiting on server release.
>When is the release?
Beginning of December for Old PvP, end of December for Fresh PvP.

An announcement has been made on the valkyrie forums.
>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released in a month. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost.WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!
>what faction are we rolling?

Most of us are going horde in
Some people are planning alliance and are discussing the guild name/new guild leader

----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FKPn4
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=35148&sid=8849bcadcefd6ed62e1d6b587adb9912
boards.fireden.net/vg/last/50/131947987/#132065392
strawpoll.me/11674390
webmshare.com/om8Mn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for nigger

/balt/

nice shitpost, OP

So which class is in demand the most? I wanted to roll a priest, but fuck if I'll wand everything to death until 60.

will I be able to find raids and groups in general if I intend to main a fury warrior on the fresh server?

people talk about overpopulation of the class but I'm wondering if warrior being the default class and bank alts having something to do with that number?

and if its so hard to level them to 60 can't I count on there being just that many less warriors at raid level as far as deeps slots?

fewer*

if it's a standard raiding spec you can always find a spot if you're not completely retarded, the server will have plenty of raiding guilds

Join Salty Dogs to avoid playing with literally underaged brits

>Merove

roger that

I'd roll warlock but I don't want to just spam shadowbolt

I don't understand how I "sperged"? I unbanned Indi because he complained to me that he was banned for no reason, so I looked up his message history and there was nothing wrong with it.
I continued to unban him because it was stated everyone would be allowed (except for Koragon and Ogtucker) as long as they don't cause drama. (Banning Indi for simply being "Horde" is really stupid when there are lots of Salty Dogs in that discord anyway.)
Until Merove threatened me to stop, then insulted Nihilum and started blaming me for everything.
So I left.

Daily reminder that this thread consists of three types of people:

1) People with genuine questions

2) Lurking old fags who will answer questions

3) Autistic underage b& trap/furry shitposting about guild drama who are determined to shut down any discussion about servers other than the one they are obsessing over which doesn't even exist for another month, two for the fresh start.

Also daily reminder that this server won't be like Nos at all. Nos had a slow build up over many months. This fresh start is going to be swamped from day one with normies, redditors, and most importantly Chinese. Leveling will be near impossible. AH will be ruined. Any chat outside party/guild will be impossible.

And yet you will derail any and all legitimate discussion and force most people in this thread to lurk.

>Most of us are going horde in

>unironically being in a guild led by a 30 year old sperg
What the fuck /vag/.

If you are going fury you better go alliance and have a pally dedicated to giving you the threat reduction blessing. Otherwise you will be forced to hold back and not top the dps meters.

>and most importantly the Chinese

People already gave up on him yesterday after his spergouts, don't worry about it

We have a new discord up and are trying to figure out a guild name

You'll be able to find groups and a guild no matter what class you pick.

Can you please stop pretending to be me.

The ironic part is that they don't do anything noticeable. The Veeky Forums guilds never even clear the first tier. Of any server.

Are there any 30 year old creeps in it?

I want to play with you guys... you're my only friends. I am going to play horde.

he isn't gm of the ally guild and never will be so dont sweat it

nihilum cleared all content on kronos including bwl and world bosses

>using my emoji for OP

The chinese will single handedly kill this server

Only until you get mindflay/shadow form

i'll be your friend

Female tauren warrior or female undead priest?

Join the horde discord, we will be your friend

discord.gg/FKPn4
discord.gg/FKPn4
discord.gg/FKPn4
discord.gg/FKPn4
discord.gg/FKPn4

gnome or go home?

Which anime is that girl from again? I have her for my background without knowing anything, because when I look at the monitor at dawn when I just wasted another night from my miserable life at the computer, I love how she stares into my soul, feeling the same.

We can play together if you roll a tauren!

Do you want to be ud priest #4567 or one of three fem tauren on the server?

Human's sword expertise buff is significantly better.

>he doesn't know

>Madti(priest)

I'm not rolling Horde.

>Merove

has anyone been cucked as hard as this guy has?

c-can i join you guys?

i-i want to play as a hunter

sure, join the discord and say hello

im literally a human being in real life, I can't do it

Wait why are people going to Nos if they have this chinese problem? What prevents Kronos from having a Chinese problem? What what does Nos have that Kronos doesn't?

Is 1h + shield viable in PVP as a warrior?

>mfw i know who did this

>What what does Nos have that Kronos doesn't?
SJW/fake SJW mods that take money from Chink gold seller companies.

Considering you are a warrior and will still need a healer to keep you alive, you might as well go arms and instant kill people.

>hes actually 30 years old

This is some badtank tier stupidity on this Merove character's part.

these conspiracies are dumb.
Nost wasnt making any money off chinks. They were just obsessed with high numbers and wouldn't ban chinks because they wanted their numbers to be as high as possible, so they could make infographics and get as much attention as possible.

>>Nost wasnt making any money off chinks.
Why did they have a Chinese ambassador GM who was involved in gold selling operations on a previous private server then?

>What what does Nos have that Kronos doesn't?

Pathing, Clustering, much better GMs, higher pop (can be a negative), active PvP scene (Kronos pvp is virtually dead), progression releases of content that is similar to blizzlike along with itemization patches that are blizzlike making content a little more difficult to clear (no warriors "progressing" MC with Lionhearts/Titan legs).

There are a lot of reasons why Nost will always be the superior option to Kronos.

Kronos would have to effectively restart their entire server in order to catch up to the standards Nost introduced, they don't have the capability to do something like that. The retards can't even fix pathing or keep their server from lagging with more than 2k people on it.

>Nost wasnt making any money off chinks.

Why did they unban all Chinese wintraders 1 week after permabanning them?

Do you know who did this?

>much better GMs

who /levelling on kronos/ here?

Buncha cucks waitin' on nost, psh.

>much better GMs

You really can't say stuff like that. Locking this thread.

>Why did they have a Chinese ambassador GM who was involved in gold selling operations on a previous private server then?
Would you mind providing a source or giving me something else to go on so I could look that up?

>1 week after permabanning them?
Because they literally don't get banned. They have a massive hardon for "minorities" (despite the fact that the chinese number over a billion)

why don't we just pretend to be chinese and try to bribe the GMs to see if the conspiracy theories are true

What? They did get banned and magically unbanned 1 week later. It caused a huge shitstorm. If you use google you can still find some threads on it that survived the Pottu purge.
keywords: nostalrius china unbanned wintrader etc

This happened in early 2016.

brilliant, wait a few mins until I learn mandarin

I'm not getting any hits, he must have gotten all of them.

Best part was the fact that you could be banned from "picking on" the chinese. Aka you go try to do pvp on a pvp server and because 90% of the players in a zone are chinese you get called a racist and banned for being hitler

It was widely talked about in these generals in the last 3-4 months of the server, try looking it up in the archive.

Basically it turned out that some guy from the GM staff who knows Chinese was a massive gold seller on some other private server, working with Chinese companies and whatnot.

If anyone remembers which one it was, it would be trivial to search for the name.

why the fuck is pottu staff on Elysium?

google translate, not like frogs will know the difference

Who here /shitpostinguntilcrestfall/ ?

Burdon of proof, prove there was a Nost GM selling gold or keep roleplaying

Because Elysium is Nost? Are you new to this?

Why not.

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=35148&sid=8849bcadcefd6ed62e1d6b587adb9912

also here's a detailed Veeky Forums post on it

if you don't have any extension to link to the archives here:
boards.fireden.net/vg/last/50/131947987/#132065392

Elysium is not nost you fucking retard. Not all nost gm's are moving to elysium.

Yep, it's genius actually. Most Warcraft private servers in China need money to play on. A free server in America could make fuck loads of money from gold selling.

Can someone link the new Ally discord please??

Oh fuck off, literally everyone who played at that time can confirm it.

There is zero proof in there that a GM is selling gold with the Chinese, it is just pure speculation

Holy shit, Pottu is really browsing these threads.

t. pottu

pm infamy he can invite

what are some good addons to start out with, are there any like bartender that'll let me do keybinds and move my actionbars easily?

Jealous noobs, you wish you could moderate a Russian private WoW server for nomoney like me.

>just believe anonymous posting on Veeky Forums with zero proof cmon!

you said you had proof I still haven't seen any

I can't believe how much antisemitism and racism gets posted in here. Why is it not getting deleted? I'm tempted to apply for a janitor position and just lock the thread if that happens.

This. It's not like we deleted tons of thread on it off the Nost forums. Now stop posting about it.

Also Pottu is not posting ITT.

What class makes a rogue their bitch?

the post that was linked literally says its just speculation

lol

Mage, lock, hunters, good warriors

>lock
>making a rogue their bitch

>tfw wanted to play on cresftall
>tfw it will die because of nost
ITS NOT FAIR

crestfall has literally shown nothing positive other than pet pathing, why are you buying into it so fast

Yes
you have 5k hp or more
SL
a voidwalker shield thanks to Fel Domination so another 2k hp
a health stone
death coil
you just dot him up and spam /laugh while he's slowly dying

hey have you heard that alxlight guy

he's gay or something lol

I am an ignorant nigger someone please help me. Is the realmlist download on the elysium website the current one. I started playing Nostalrius a month and a half before the shutdown, pls no bully

How about you use the power of a search engine to look up properly one of the most asked questions when it comes to world of warcraft, there should be plenty of content to pick from even for the vanilla version.

they wont have no chinks on cresftall

Crestfall will probably be a 1-2k population server if it ever comes out

The longer they wait the worse it is for them

If they release in spring 2017 they will be so far behind Nosts new server

new realms arent out yet.

the chinese wouldnt even bother a dead server though

So will i still be using the Nos realmlist for the server test on sunday? Also, any word on account recovery?

why wouldn't they just release it now? i would rather play a buggy server than a dead server

pls respondito desu
strawpoll.me/11674390
strawpoll.me/11674390
strawpoll.me/11674390

ClassicSnowFall
Prat
Cartographer
Omni Cooldown Count
CEnemyCastBar
Aux
Supermacro
simpleMinimap
Questie
Extended QuestLog
Postal
MobInfo2
RangeColor
EnemyBuffTimersVanilla
MoveAnything!
Improved Error Frame

All this and your UI still looks identical to default UI, don't listen to noobs that tell you to get custom bars for no practical purpose.

You all know this guy?
webmshare.com/om8Mn

>captcha
fuck off

Because they are making the same mistake Corecraft did and want to have everything scripted before they release

They are in development hell atm