>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT (embed)

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead.

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Is it safe to post Dokkan? This bad boy just dropped, not really a good thing. At the rate these characters are dropping how long until support stops entirely?

Sure, this thread covers Dragon Ball games in general

yes, but with the event being gone, I'm not sure how many dokkanpeople will still be here

I don't like spamming but most the time I'm not posting because I'm playing.

Maybe it'll actually fix the experts/raids.

What's Dokkan for anyway?

Depends on how popular it is. And since it's fueled by Dragonball, it's got a good couple years in it.

Just so you know you don't have to feel this way user. If you ever want to do anything with the rest of us don't hesitate to join. We don't bite but we'll beat the living daylights out of you

Lets all be friends and post hugs.

Cute buufus

>solar flare

lol why?

>GoD's anger
>justice combination
>reverse masebenkokuro

thank you dimps.

Phones

Hugs are nice, but I want smiles instead.

SMILE

Well i'm waiting.

Like I said earlier, sour grapes.
There are a few drawfags in the threads who have mentioned having a que and mentioned characters you didn't name.

>not using this pic for Dragon Ball Gete

>REEEEEEEEEEading all this bitterness over drawfags drawing fags
It's an internet message board, damn. Chill out.

>If you ever want to do anything with the rest of us
I don't though. That's where my conflict comes from. I want to be like you, but I also hate you.

Mostly though, I just want doodles.

Nice CPU names, Bandai.

Always smile.

But my phone's a piece of shit. Damn.

:^)

Ah yes.
"Hugs".

They take the account names of players. For once, it's not their fault.

And most of that stuff is futa or some other type of lewd shit. Some people just want fighting poses or actual Dragon Ball shit. Its Dragon Ball, not Bible Black.

Guys can we just drop it? I promise i'll request everyone without art until you all have something to call your own if i'm around

Post cool looking aura shots and try not to be asspained that we can't customize them outside of mods.

>fixed issue where player data is not carried over

Does that mean no more story grinding for new characters? It fucking better.

>implying you inner circle losers aren't complete trash at the game
When you were posing, I studied the Kaioken
When you were taking pictures off your buutt, I mastered the Stamina Break
While you wasted your days on the thread in pursuit of recognition, I cultivated inner strength

>he doesn't know
I'm surprised they found out about it, I still have some secret OP they didn't mention so I'm still fine

Oh shit, nice.

They're other people's names. Bandai's names are things like "Cathleen", "Randy", "Tom" and such, those only show up on offline lobbies.

>taking pictures of you charging

Lazy-ass.

I want to be penetrated by Nikita's monster cock!

Old pic, but it works.

>tfw Raditz knew my SSJ move and now he's SSJ in Heroes

Thank you based Raditz.

Only thing I've got based on aura

If you don't like the artists in the threads, then don't rely on the artists in the thread and go comission some art from other artists.
I know, it won't be free art, but think of it this way: you'll get the art you want.

Got it.

nice shart down your trouser leg

There's a reason I stopped being thirsty for character art. Neat I got something though.

Laciem always smiles when he's thinking about big dicks

Postboy hugs

I want to hug nikita!

A L L S M I L E S

At least I didn't piss myself lol

>Fixed issue where an error occurs when asking Shenron for a wish.

FUCKING FINALLY.

Ha, didn't even see that.
Well shit.

There's other CaC here you know. Why don't you hug them?

Have you guys made family members, forms, kid 'CaC variant', adult 'CaC' variant, etc. for your different characters?

I want to put Floss on a stick and eat her like candyfloss!!

No! :^)

Any tips on how to use the Ultimate move Time Stop/Molotov effectively?

Because right now, Justice Combination does more damage, uses less ki, and triggers almost instantly unlike Time Stop/Molotov.

>Human Male Strike CaC with Potential Unleashed

I was thinking about making Onion-chan's son, although so far he's only a concept.

Made a [Boy] with a Phallic Super Hero costume

See here we fucking go again. Fuck off to your discord.

HLHL> Light stamina break will allow you to combo into it.

Though it's still worthless.

How do I put an end to this fuckery

Aside from my various presets, no.

my XV1 CaC is her older sister

Retry until it works.
No other way.

I plan on it actually. Made forms for my XV1 Chilly Willy. I already have a sister for Leak, been debating on how to create the Father/Mother for the hell of it. I'd make a more adult variation of her, since is she's 17 by XV2, but they just don't exactly have the hairstyle I want in the game, so that's gonna be on the backburner.

Still debating on some stuff though. I just autistically like Dragon Ball, I'm a fucking dork.

guies

what if instead of fighting over who gets free doodles in the thread, we do it in game?

see

>how long until support stops entirely?
They've barely even scratched the what-ifs that Heroes has been throwing out, so it's still got a good few years worth of content to borrow yet. And Heroes is still going, so there'll be even more to come.

Use it at the end of your combo string when they're right about to get their stamina back. You can do a ground pound and cancel into it.

They can't evasive so they just have to hold that damage.

Not related directly, but my new Majin semi-accidentally absorbed my old majin when my old one was brainwashed
my old majin is now Jari's dick, and also a voice in Jari's head

So, registering a team; is it a clan-type thing, or just a party system?

Yea, it's really worthless at the moment, Time stop either needs to
A: do more damage, maybe double it
B: activate quicker so it is easier to use
Or
C:use less ki

It just need ONE of those buffs to be viable

No. There's enough slots for one of each race and gender so I'm doing that instead.

how thicc is jari?

I made Pumki Black a while ago but got bored of going through the story again so I put her on hold for now. Then there's Baby Pumki as well. Thinking of making a fusion

party system, you can use it to drag other people into your server

Nope.

I got tuffle'd

bingo all day
bingo all night

Nope, I plan on making one of every class if I can, though some presets may be shout outs to certain characters both in and out of dbz.

I made a human as sort of a love interest for my main. That's about it.

Siblings

So who was the user who was thinking of holding a holiday tournament? If you're even still here
Because I wanted to try to fit in one last one for this year in December after thanksgiving

>hugs

I had to step out to get something, but yes she is a monkey. thank you!

hey guys, I found some brand spanking new OP
don't tell reddit about this okay
no really, don't tell anyone about this actually

shining slash into stamina break is a long distance unvanishable stamina break that comes out really quick. The only way around it is to not get hit by the shining flash or to use your evasive

I've been tempted to make a fusion as well, I just don't know who to do it with, plus I'd rather wait and see if Potara get added

My XV2 character is the half-Saiyan son of my XV1 Human.

You mean if the Shining Slash does what it isn't supposed to and doesn't follow through, right?

reddit here
thanks

>slam someone with hundreds of ranked points and a bunch of those shiny character stars while using Bardock

I've never played ranked so I don't know if that's much or little, but damn that felt good

I want to fuck a buufu in the ass

Hey, cut that out.

lewd patrolman

>finally leveled my majin
>got the transformation
>can't even finish the mission where you get it because the transformation is such complete shit
Wow. I ended up having to beat the buus normally and then just transform briefly to last hit them.
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put a stamina drain on this shit?
And if you let your stamina run out then you don't even get a stamina break, which regens fast. No, you get a FUCKING GUARD BREAK, i.e. the shit that takes forever to regen.

I want to sexually assault Taino by shoving my hand down her pants while she tries to pose

if female majins took triple damage like males did when stamina broken would you still be playing one?

So, does this mean I can play the PC version and not fucking D/C or crash every 5 seconds if I try playing with other people?

Yes

Yes, because I'd only be taking triple damage for 2 seconds

Well, this is a Japanese game. So. No!

no if it connects you can cancel the sheathing animation by moving or blocking, this allows you to combo it into a normal string, another move (like justice or burning slash for example) or a stamina break

if you're feeling especially spicy, combo it into a gum which works extremely consistently and then dragon flash bullet them down

I made a future variant for my XV1 hero.

Shit, I just noticed his features are slightly different. Let's blame that on time fuckery for now

>no trenchcoat
>no recolorable accessories
>no BUFF ROSHI transformation
why live

Sup momfricker.

Filler characters represent!
Kinda need a Kame Qipao though...

>no recolorable aura and ki blasts
>no way to rename moves
>no super kamikaze ghost with your CaC's face
>no transformation when a random namekian CaC comes into play and your namek fuses with them
it's shit