pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
youtube.com/watch?v=W3h95GetPDs
youtube.com/watch?v=u871nAaxA04
youtube.com/watch?v=yDVMINLhFAM

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9M33Idbm5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for wood elves are for ____

Can't wait to take those shitholes (dwarfs call them home) and turn it into beautiful forest

So will the Old Friend DLC be Morgan Bernhardt or will it be someone else?

BURNING!!

GRUDGES NEED TO BE SETTLED!

For cuck the world

5 minute of gamrplay

>file name

kek

I already seen this gamrplay

So I have to wait til February to play Brets, and I have to buy a physical copy to do it?

The eternal Jew strikes again.

Brets are free

So what does Morghur do that makes him so bad

He turns everyone and everything in vicinity into those-things-whose-names-you-do-not-say-out-loud.

Also no matter how many times he's slain he reincarnates back.

Also his first appearance...he ripped his mother's womb.

Then his dad tried to kill him...only to turn into a Chaos...you know what.

And then his village...men became animals and animals became men. Hell on earth I say.

He's the reason why the forest is kind of messed up at the moment, and why the relations between tree spirits and Wood Elves can be frosty at times.

His existence is what caused Ariel to go all crazy and do really reckless shit in an attempt to get rid of him forever. No matter how many times they killed him he would come back, and each return made the Wood Elves more and more aggressive to everyone else. His taint eventually drove Ariel made, and sparked a war between the tree people and the Elves.

Also Beastmen are instinctively gathered to him. Through some weird instinct or the will of the Chaos gods, he is basically kind of like the Everchosen of the Beastmen in a weird way. Whenever he is around, expect massive Beastmen hordes following in his wake.

I'm just excited to see an army that is not a rush faction.

Multiplayer will have to develop a new meta, no more OP brettonia infantry builds.

No more flying goon squad since the eagles are here.

Does anyone actually play the multiplayer?

>opening cinematic will only include first 4 factions

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

>You don't wipe out the enemy army in defensive underway battles
I'm not sure if I'm disappointed

Pretty fun/easy battle though

brets are free, but there's a """"""""""physical"""""""""" version to advertise them

fankiest orc is in da haus

Not many, but there's a small amount who do. Notably the YouTube guys who cover Total War shit tend to play a lot of multiplayer, so since a lot of people watch them and they have a focus on that, others assume multiplayer is an important part too.

Which it really isn't, and I think people prioritize playing the Singleplayer component far more in these games. So it would make sense if the devs do too since they obviously have the actual numbers to look at. The most we can go off of is the steam achievement completion percentage.

Though if an Avatar Conquest type of system were introduced in TWW I'd definitely at least try out the MP for a bit.

>morghur is effectively the goat devil

I like it. he also looks fucking huge in the game.

It's dead lad, everyone's over here