/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-intendo's new ban is Permanent and linked to the console
-Banwave hits people who played Pokemon Sun/Moon online, presumably only those who used Wonder Trade. Unban method is being researched.
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users.
-New exploits that allow to downgrade from 11.1 are going to be released soon. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: you can use httpwn to play online and access the eShop.
-You can downgrade from 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. Check Plailect's guide.

>Wii U
-Preview version of hexFW released.
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/
-You can run games from USB without IOSU.

>Vita
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-More details on the 4.01 jailbreak. wololo.net/2016/10/26/details-surface-ps4-4-01-jailbreak-potentially-enough-public-release-soon/
-Rumor from a reputable warez group that hacks are coming soon. wololo.net/2016/11/02/ps4-xbox-one-hacks-trsi-announces-warez-getting-close/

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/449251/
gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/0ed4e09e2d447e631416cb84d7c43107
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0
mega.nz/#!aQM2lLIR!wzDxlnD9a5tkgjuKkE0NULdovuaBiIHXymLbAsOk9nQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>intendo

You fucked this whole thread up. I hope you're proud.

Shalom

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Pokemon Sun/Moon out now on Freeshop
-Unbanning possible by replacing LocalFriendCodeSeed_B gbatemp.net/threads/449251/
-Banwave hits people who played Pokemon Sun/Moon online, presumably only those who used Wonder Trade.

>Vita
-Adrenaline released. gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/0ed4e09e2d447e631416cb84d7c43107

>PS4
-4.06 patches the 4.01 jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE

REMINDER THAT THIS IS A HOMEBREW GENERAL.

PIRACY IS NOT ALLOWED.

DELETE ALL PIRATED ROMS AND CIAS WITHIN 24 HOURS.

REPORT ALL PIRACY TO NINTENDO.

>Cannot find ux0:pspemu/adrenaline/661.PBP

>Nintendo's new ban is Permanent and linked to the console

We don't know that yet

>no updates til february
>no one else can fix his shit

>recent news
>Pokemon Sun/Moon out now on Freeshop
ha

who mourning what.cd here

>intendo's new ban is Permanent and linked to the console

No, only if you have the one error code. The other is a 15 day ban.

>intendo
>haxci

come on step it up

Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP ... and paste it at 'ux0:pspemu/adrenaline/661.PBP

Rename EBOOT.PBP to 661.PBP (?)

I grabbed Sun from the titlekeys site a day or two ago, once it's actually out in my region what do I have to do to get it working?

What error code, the e-shop one?

Has anyone got CPS3 workong on their wii u?
When I load a rom, it just boots me back to selecting a rom again

>Adrenaline doesn't support PS1
Has anyone made an iso forwarder yet?

Is this the pokemon thread? Help me pick between the slut seal and strong cat please, seal seems better in every way but the cat looks cool

I was about to shitpost myself. Trump wins, What.CD goes down. Truly we have entered the dark timeline.

As much as i like thinking otherwise...its not dude, lets drop it. Eshop banning may devastate some but online playing is going to destroy every one of us who went online

Primarina a best, reset until it's female if you are not a literal faggot.

>once it's actually out in my region what do I have to do to get it working?

Allow the game to connect eshop (download a small bait update) or import the seed using FBI

>known error codes
>as if this is our first time being exposed to them

We know exactly which is which.

MAC ADDR BAN: 022-2812 - Probably perma
ALL GAMES BAN: 002-0102 - Has always been 15 days for first offenders

>(note: There MAY be traces of the 'leaked CIA' version in your save file, I recommend to start a new save, but its up to you)

Any LocalFriendCodeSeed_B downloads available? I could get a hold of a buddy of mine's DS to get the file but it'd be easier if there is a download of it somewhere. Thanks.

Moon from freeshop is version 16. Is it fine?

People getting banned for using the freeshop version before it officially comes out in their cunt?
Asking for a friend

He just posted on his twitter he's trying to solve it now

I'm currently in the process of downgrading my N3ds XL and just wanted some clarification on why I am doing certain things just to be better aware.

Currently I am on 9.2 after a successful downgrade I believe. I received no errors but I was unable to hold down the automatic homebrew launcher button so I had to load it normally instead. Is that normal after downgrading? I was able to successfully open decrypt9WIP.

Next I followed the steps for NAND Backup (min size). What is the purpose for this step? I cant seem to find out what it is for? I have yet to do the armloader stuff at this moment.

>mfw I got a female litten

:3

Is there nothing the cat does better?

So is the reason we're flying through threads still due to the fact that people are sperging out over the bans or did OP fuck up?

Does anyone know how to fix SwapDoodle looping at the boot screen?

Specs:
Old 3DS
EmuNAND
RXTools
Latest Firmware from Nintendo

>850 posts
>did OP fuck up

Other than his dumbshit addition to 3DS news, no.

I see on the pastebin that the 002-0102 is 15 days for first offenders, but when I called nintendo they told me it was permanent. Is nintendo trying to fuck me or can they give me a ban even though this code is supposedly temporary?

Hey /hbg/ quick question i could use some help

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4/edit#gid=0

Is outdated right? I'm looking for a few specific games and I can't find them anywhere on Nyaa, or in the wiki list.

Futuridium
Volume
Thomas was alone
Shadow Complex

If anyone could help, that'd be great, thanks in advance!

Dying.

Worst case scenario either someone releases a solution or you just end up exporting all your save data and formatting your NAND, using a new NNID perhaps.

So is the leaked game banning everyone? Should we download the actual game when it comes out and just transfer the save over to the new game?

>The official eShop release of Sun should be version '32' and the official eShop release of Moon should be version '16'.

So is the Sun/Moon file on Freeshop/CIAngel unlocked yet?

The game WAS released in Australia already.

>002-0102 is 15 days for first offenders
This is a reddit meme. That code is 99.9% likely to be a perma-ban. It's time to move on from Nintendo, friendo.

the only people who were getting banned are the ones who went online with wonder trades and stuff.

NO ITS NOT FINE.

WAIT A FUCKING DAY. JESUS H CHRIST.

ITS /ONE/ DAY. YOU AREN'T GOING TO DIE OVER A DAY. NOW STOP BEING RETARDED AND WAIT. OR DONT AND GET YOUR ASS BANNED.

ITS NOT HARD PEOPLE

I got the cat and it was really shit.

how safe is freeshop?

The problem is that I have a deal lined up for a New 3DS XL for $150 (I can sell my current 3DS, even IF it is permanently online banned, for about that, if not more, in my area) so I wanna know whether I should take the plunge or wait and see.

>Adrenaline does nothing but record your PSN info and send it to flow
IT WAS ALL AN ELABORATE RUSE

Seems to be a problem with the Ape Quest demo, I'm trying Patapon 2 now

Can I play PAL games on an NTSC PS4?

I want to import something but i dunno if it'll work

WHERE THE FUCK IS TAI

I want to homebrew my n3ds but it's 11.1 I think? Can I still just buy that cubic ninja game install things?

no one's been banned since the initial wave fuck off

>How can we punish people for playing early
>What if we ban them from the eShop, preventing them from ever buying anything?

Read the op.

Now THIS one is the meme.

>Can I play PAL games on an NTSC PS4?
NTSC and PAL are standards for encoding color information in traditional analog TV. In the video game world, where hardware was once directly coupled to CRT TV technology, and thus PAL and NTSC standards. These names are still used today to denote logical areas of region locked games or regional licensing and localization. The PS4 is capable of only digital output via HDMI, but the frame rate of these digital video signals can still sometimes reflect those of analog TV, for example 50Hz, e.g. 1080p50, in "PAL" region and 60Hz in "NTSC" region. Not all TVs are capable of displaying both 50 and 60Hz digital picture over HDMI, so make sure to check if your TV can accept both rates.

WHO THE FUCK IS TAI

Had the same issue using What did I do to deserve this my Lord? as the base game, switched to Commander: Europe at War and now it works. Seems certain games just don't work for this.

I wonder how they feel about the online ban being bypassed

They've accomplished literally nothing

>piraters
>buyng anything

He's the leader of the Digidestined.

Yes but newer consoles are usually region locked.

nice pasta, stealing that one.

almost guaranteed thanks to french nintendo responding via email to someone on gbatemp along with german nintendo doing the same.

Patapon 2 (EU) doesn't work either. I hope Tactics Ogre works because it's the only other PSP game I have downloaded.
Has Sony already nuked PSN spoofing?

>by people who purchased 2 systems

I think they are feeling pretty damn good.

how big is that?

Just checking if the version is correct you fucktard. Already brought over my save from the old one and I'm playing with wifi off.

Additional question the data_input_v3.zip is not downloading from the guide. I'm using deluge and the other torrent links downloaded in seconds but this one can't find any peers and it seems odd to me the others would have peers but this one would not.

I usually try to keep my calm on Veeky Forums but...
fucking this.

You have waited longer for other things and can't wait a day for one fucking game you'll leave to gather dust in a week.

I bought my 3DS day one so I could use "homebrew".

You greedy niggers who went online and used features of the game before it came out deserve it.

i just did the same. im going to hold off from online for a day or 2. should be cool by then.

Around 30MB.

So does a LocalFriendCodeSeed_B transfer only work once, and that's why people are avoiding sharing?

I'm looking for Non-jap vita uploads, what would be the best place? Nya.se doesn't have what I need and the homebrew doc is outdated as fuck.

Anyone know of any better DL sites?

Nigger I wasted 15 bucks on Chibi-Robo Photo Finder

I buy shit

If people have the same id's a ban on either side would ban both, so giving it out randomly basicly garantuees another ban.

Does anyone have a alternative Pokemon bank thing? Might use it for my moon to transfer over pokemon into it and then start fresh in Sun tomorrow.

>Is that normal after downgrading?
Yes, upgrading or downgrading breaks your menuhax install so you have to reinstall if you want to use it, but since you're going through the steps to get a9lhax working it's probably not worth it.
>What is the purpose for this step?
So that if somehow something goes wrong and you brick your 3DS, you have a good NAND dump that can be restored with a hardmod.
>data_input_v3.zip is not downloading from the guide
mega.nz/#!aQM2lLIR!wzDxlnD9a5tkgjuKkE0NULdovuaBiIHXymLbAsOk9nQ

I see. But if I have a friend with a hacked 3DS, and I take their seed, and neither of us get banned, would we still be good?

TACTICS OGRE (EU) WORKS

How do I dump friendcodeseed_B on Hourglass9? I don't see it.

I've followed the instructions from and I've gotten back into the eshop, but you can't tie an NNID to multiple consoles
Is there a way to move the NNID over, or am I just gonna have to suck it up and make a new dummy one?

They avoid sharing it because Nintencucks can see its code and ban it, banning all systems that have the thing injected including the original one.

Someone will sooner or later share it on a private tracker or something. There are some people who aren't greedy or just don't care, myself included, but I'm banned on my only system so I can't share anything.

>there will never be a way to make literally new friendcodeseed_B

I feel bad for the permabanned

Strange thing, I made sure to move the EBOOT.PBP to /ux0:/pspemu/adrenaline/661.PBP and still it doesn't load it! What did I do wrong?

So I set up Adrenaline.
How do I pirate now?

Some PSP games don't seem to work. Ape Quest demo and Patapon 2 gave me that error, but Tactics Ogre worked fine. All EU.

>the bans are permanent
>even for people that bought legit copies and the money still goes to Nintendo

Why is this okay? Not even banned, this part just seems wrong.

Please I really need help with this it's bugging the shit out of me

Is there any reason why, after installing from beta.henkaku.xyz, my FTP gives me "550 file not found" errors when trying to transfer stuff now on my PSTV?

I was able to transfer with no issues on this same connection before I updated via beta.henkaku.xyz.

Is this true? Yes I'm a retard but I don't wanna be a retard and a banfag.

You angel

WEN DOES FREE SHOP GET SUN/MOON

Yes.

see

never