/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!8E5hWRIS!IWU9UxhpvVMEwQBoWLc2fRi4x1vNVIzfUPSguaejYxY
pastebin.com/HcV9HJ9C
tesgeneral.com/husbando-fu
youtube.com/watch?v=4VvekbCi6po
youtube.com/watch?v=75YyJ9FQnMI
youtube.com/watch?v=590BYwVuC_E
youtube.com/watch?v=vGpGCqmwDqU
youtube.com/watch?v=bVp2j3ASsd4
youtube.com/watch?v=HQ1zaLy2jvw
youtube.com/watch?v=ID5InJ7wBTI
youtube.com/watch?v=IKZSP-mvslk
youtube.com/watch?v=JGt6O8HQ1FE
youtube.com/watch?v=WqAvvwu0kMU
youtube.com/watch?v=naEiU66XuKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g
youtube.com/watch?v=xotZgqGIMt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

I hate this place

I'm Scottish and this is offensive.

Waifus and lore living in harmony.

Aylen is a cool guy

Sabre cats are nice, though not as nice as bears

Did Theo make a follower yet?

Mods should make this somehow permanent in bold letters.

Why is default Lydia so amazing?

Yes.

Is there a link? I'm ready adventure.

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

*for adventure, whoops.

Are there any mods for SSE that really capitalize on its advantages (64-bit)?

I've played it for 100 hours now with various mods and I'm a bit burnt out and want to return to the old Skyrim for more mod variation and want to know if it's a waste of time to begin modding it when SE is out.

mega.nz/#!8E5hWRIS!IWU9UxhpvVMEwQBoWLc2fRi4x1vNVIzfUPSguaejYxY

I'm not sure if this is the right one though, he made a newer version that fixed head turning.

Remember when Melissa was relevant?

Well that's the only version I have of it up, so that's the right one.
You should probably upload it yourself someplace so you always have it.

This general needs more cute boy characters. There are only like three last I checked.

Theo, Arurun, Ada?

They're hard to make, user.

I don't know, why don't you download her and ask?

I'm not sure I can wait for Skywind anymore. How do I get signed up to dicker around with it like this?

yeah like said, its kinda difficult. Which is why I made a quick guide on how to do so.

pastebin.com/HcV9HJ9C

I'll probably make it read better later.

Kind of a shame about the trees. Was looking forward to seeing this place.

cringe

How do you get through life if you cringe over every little harmless thing?

I started a blind play through as an Imperial woman

How much will I regret this?

lol

Woe Astriaal

And now for something a completely different.

Everyone knows Carlotta is where it's at.
Ain't nobody trying to hit on Lydia.

I want to kiss her cute nose.

>How do I get signed up to dicker around with it like this?
be knots

>blind play through
might be TOO challenging, try lowering the brightness not just turning off the monitor.

What, it's not okay to cringe at the spergs that you call "oldfags?"

Okay, so you know how in the steam launcher of regular Skyrim you can check and see if a mod is active via the data files on the original launcher? Since you can't do that with SSE, where do I go to make sure they're active? Because I downloaded a few Bethesda network mods and manually added some others, and now I'm not sure if the manually installed ones are running, namely Morrowloot Special Edition. Unless Dunmer can access Dwarven crafting without the Ancient Knowledge reward...

By 'boy' do you mean shota, or do mean husbandos?

Man dwemers bed sure are shitty.
Must be hell to plow your qt dwemer wife on that shit.

>implying dwemer take wives
>implying dwemer women need any more than their dwemer tubes
LMAO

The only thing I'm seeing that's worthy of cringe is you, user.

cute husbandos

No, it's just kind of silly to "cringe" over something so tame.

Like, I can't watch practical jokes or hidden camera shit or anything like that because I physically cringe.
And yet that image doesn't phase me.

Basically, you're a weak faggot.

So from what I understand, it is 100% beneficial to max both Smithing and Enchanting first before any other skill because of how bullshit you can make yourself, correct?

Well excuse me for not being an autistic NEET who plays barbie with my Skyrim OCs. You people are just accustomed to this faggotry, I still have some humanity left. g*ddamn.

Pick one
Or don't

>Morrowloot Special Edition
Pretty sure twiz didn't modify smithing, you want Morrowloot Ultimate I think.

tesgeneral.com/husbando-fu

Harder than waifus (because less tools) but not impossible. It helps to use a real world reference (actors, normal people, et al) + good meshes/textures.

mmm, stale bait

>100% beneficial
Not unless you console in the required materials to make some good stuff or use the restroloop to get an iron dagger that does 10000s of points, everything will level with you and you'll have a hard time even with a full dragonbone set.

Go ahead, call it bait while you jerk off with a greasy sweaty fatass on the other side of the world. Not trying to give you people a wake up call or anything.

Jokes on you, that's my fetish. Try harder.

>tfw actually gonna try out teso just to see if it's as shit as I thought it was.
Tuck me in, let me die.

dat tittage

Well it's not a bad time-killer, so it has that going for it.
I thought it was pretty fun for an MMO.

>autism as an insult
>thinks he has the right to interfere in the lives of others
>g*ddamn
Really made me think.

I played the beta for about two hours and then uninstalled it cause I wasn't having much fun it also ran like ass on my old laptop so that was a key factor in me not wanting to play it

What should I use instead of Requiem?

who is this

Ordinator

Fixes the perk issue and isn't incompatible with fucking everything

>I thought it was pretty fun for an MMO.
Kinda rare. Usually games like Warframe would keep my interest because the gameplay is actually fun. (aside from the horrendous grinding)

>it also ran like ass on my old laptop so that was a key factor in me not wanting to play it
I know your pain. My old laptop really made me hate PC gaming up until I got a new PC.

Watcha listening to /tesg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=4VvekbCi6po

youtube.com/watch?v=75YyJ9FQnMI

youtube.com/watch?v=590BYwVuC_E

My laptop wasn't THAT terrible, at least when I first bought it. I played a few games on it, hell it somehow managed to get almost constant 60 fps on Bioshock Infinite on high settings, despite shitting itself when running other games. But the problem in TESO wasn't so much the framerate as it was stuttering and randomly freezing for a couple seconds and that sort of stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=vGpGCqmwDqU

youtube.com/watch?v=bVp2j3ASsd4

who's waifu is the biggest whore?

youtube.com/watch?v=HQ1zaLy2jvw

Your father's.

link?

Is that her theme song?

i used to respond to these types of posts but they provide nothing of value besides being a glorified bump

Newfag here

What's the most fun style to play, as a mage? What's the most difficult one?

>always
Sounds like a good idea, if a bit yandere-ish

youtube.com/watch?v=ID5InJ7wBTI

I've discovered nice bands and artists thanks to these posts

They're not TES related but they do have some value

youtube.com/watch?v=IKZSP-mvslk

>leeching off of everyone's music without contributing your own
fuck off libcuck

Sometime you find a nice band.

I actually really like it. Probably one of the most fun MMOs I've played. And it really improved over time.
What I don't like is that you don't have as much freedom to level your character as you do in other TES games, but imo is understandable since it has to be balanced for PvP and whatnot, and it'd be a pain to balance that sort of thing. It's still fun to explore and do quests. And if you're into PvP, it's one of the best MMOs for it right now.

It's just a shame that I'm kinda burned out on the whole genre, and I'm mostly sticking to single player nowadays.

For funnest: Illusion, imo, because manipulating NPCs is good shit.
For hardest: pure resto or alteration, but only because it forces you into a battlemage/spellblade fighting style.

Skywind?

Any mod which Bandits aren't automatically hostile?

How do you kill with pure resto?

Nice song you got there.

What's your girl wearing?

youtube.com/watch?v=JGt6O8HQ1FE

You don't. Not by itself in vanilla skyrim, anyways.

With a weapon of course. And there's offensive resto spells that kill undead very handily. Pure mage resto isn't really viable unless you do nothing but travel around with followers and heal them all the time.

The outfit of a gigantic slut.

I know that feel. I'm struggling to enjoy WoW, I'm a mythic raider but it's starting to just feel like a chore. I have a big backlog of games I could play and I could get more serious into M:TG.

I guess I can't fathom quitting a game I've sunk a decade of my life into.

>it adds nothing of value
>cool bands, non-REEEEEing discussion
Good post my dude well said

Don't mind me just continuing to shill this band I found that I'm really impressed by.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqAvvwu0kMU

Make sure to read the lyrics on the wiki.

Nah, but it does kinda fit her I guess! Her actual theme song would be youtube.com/watch?v=naEiU66XuKQ or something similar

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

Fug, I meant Morrowloot Ultimate.

Point is, I downloaded from Nexus
>Morrowloot Ultimate
and
>Immersive Armors
from Nexus, and I have Ordinator Perks of Skyrim in the Bethesda system, so when I clicked the perk that gives you Dwarven unlocks, I figured it would just unlock the arrows from Ars Metallica. But it unlocked everything. So now I don't know if Morrowloot's really working right now, since I've also not seen any Immersive Armor people around. Plus, the Markarth smith is carrying orc and dwemer stuff in store, and while as an orc and in Markarth that could fit the lore, it also feels like it wouldn't.

Point is I don't know if the mods are working and this is just a conflict from Ordinator not having a compatibility patch with Morrowloot Ultimate like Ars Metallica and Immersive Armors do, or the mods just aren't working. So I'm asking if there's a way to see if they're on, even if I haven't downloaded whatever SSE Mod Organizer there is out there yet (mostly because I haven't' had to so far).

So is there a way to check this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xotZgqGIMt0
This film, man.

I'm more partial to Snowy Peaks in the daytime, but Satorl Marsh is good. I think that's when the game finally clicked for me.

DAO2 isabela, Elendil belt, don't remember boots and gloves sorry. At work.

Snowy Valak Mountain has some great music. The atmosphere at night is gorgeous too.

I really love Xenoblade Chronicles. Such a great game.

Hmm, interesting.
I'm hoping I'll have fun with it. I just need something else to play while I wait for some other games to come out.

you guys are fucking weird

Boots match the armor, gloves look like they might as well.

hey, has anyone switched to Special Edition, or are you all still on old Skyrim?

>beastfolks

stop posting that sub-human garbage