pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

First for dank souls.

Reminder that PCucks ruined the souls series. PC ports were a mistake.

Pillars of the community general.

>New thread

You're getting cursed.

pcfcbf!

Truth.

r8 fashion

Are there any other gauntlets that could go well with this? the only ones that go all the way up are these and the firekeeper's .

>PC ports were a mistake

You're getting cursed.

So there isn't a dark equivalent to the great swamp ring/dragon rings, is there? Man they really don't like you doing dark damage.

Praise Chaos

i made a meme picture of the londor sisters

thoughts?

You're getting cursed.

I am making a SL50 MLGS twink for general fuckery as many colors of phantom invader. DS3.

Should I do 39VIG 26INT or 27VIG 40INT?

>THIRTY FPS
>LOCKED 720P
>CAN'T EVEN SUSTAIN 30 FPS UNDER MINOR LOAD AND FORCES 24 FPS IF UNDER 30
>"b-but ur ies cun't sea moar dan 24 fraims!"

QUALITY GAMING EXPERIENCE

I was so fucking angry when Nier Automata was anounced to be ported. Seriously I had a migraine for 3 days and had to go to my doctor because I was under so much stress and was nearly brought to tears
Thank god they will never get bloodborne

High Wall FC reminder
Mommy Rosaria reminder too

Kicking is kind of useless in DS3 PvE, huh?

>kick enemy who has a shield
>his guard doesn't break
>instead he does a lightning fast counter-attack to hit you before you can roll or kick again

Okay so with Webm4Retards on HQ and Variable mode the filesizes get huge even when I set CRF to 63.
Can someone tell me what to do please?

>FC

You're getting cursed.

Nth for stop spamming parry with caestus you piece of fucking shit.

Imagine:
Dark Souls, But every enemy and boss is Havel.

>You're getting cursed.
Filtered

Get a ps4pro poorfag.

Better than the CEality exPCerience.

>Filtering

y o u r e

g e t t i n g

c u r s e d

I have one. I bought it for $100 along with bloodborne and destiny 2 days ago. Gave it to my mother as a gift so she can play kingdom hearts when it finally comes out

I'd play it

Bad bait. There aren't even any patches for any of the FROM games.

Will DS3 even get a pro update?

720p max
You can only use variable for short clips
Longer than like 10 sec use constant
Longer than like 15 lower to 480p
Change fps to 30 if you really can't get it looking good

Actually made me lol

ahn

>whip doesn't have a backstab / riposte / plunge attack
WHY THE FUCKING DOES MIYAZAKI CONSTANTLY TAKE TWO STEPS BACK.

Pro has a better video card. Or are you PCucks telling me that you need a patch if you upgrade your PC, idiots?

You just dont get 4k or HDR shit done good without a patch.

thanks for this user. it gets me hard when parry spammers get anally devastated umph

>Tfw you can't tie your enemies up and punish the fuck out of them with your whip

>console retard pretending he knows anything about hardware
Go to bed.

You are retarded, yes indeed.

What are the pieces? Ordained Hood, Firekeeper's Robe, but I can't place the legs or gloves.

Thanks for the help. It looks kind of good, except the colors in the beginning are desaturated... Should I lower resolution in that case?

PS4pro doesnt even improve the performance of some games because Sony wants to push for dat 4k meme instead of actually improving their FPS at respectable, common resolutions. From what I've heard Bloodborne doesnt get any improvements, and instead just gets simulated 4k, which can actually make the game run worse and doesnt even look any different to people who dont have 4k TV monitors.
Enjoy your shitty nippon led cashgrab

>"PCs are bad because you have to update them every year!"
>"Consoles never need an update! The gaming quality is perfect for 8 years!"
>Sony AND Microsoft make "upgraded" consoles that say that they can run 4k OR 60 fps. Not both. OR.
>CAN'T EVEN RUN 4K
>GAMES HAVE TO BE REMADE TO RUN AT 60FPS OR EVEN 1080P
>EXACT SAME $400 PRICE TAG
>STILL CAN'T PLAY PS3 GAMES

For the price of the PS4 you could EASILY make a PC that can run 60 fps 1080p on medium/high settings. Stop lying to yourself.

Gloves are Mirrah, legs are Black Knight

>That sidestab
>That fucking hollow flying off the fucking map
WorkingAsIntended.webm

Its simple. You bitched about stuttering, that is a hardware limitation issue. Graphics card is better in a PS4, it doesnt get a FPS bottleneck.

Case in point, i have yet to encounter le stuttering frames meme on the pro.

>thunder thigs
pretty gud desu senpai

Without a patch DS3 will still be locked to 30, have no improved graphics, and no improved resolution

>Kick an enemy's guard
>It breaks instantly
>Kick his its guard as another character
>It doesnt break
I dont understand. Do kicks scale with strength? I only ever have this problem on people who arent leveling strength early enough

Pillars rankings :
God tier:
>Lobosjr
>Youtube ENB
>Emarrel
>MenasLG

High Tier:
>Martyrsbrigade99/jblackmel
>lb
>Zulliethewitch
>SunLightBlade
>_Flash
>Scas
>Krekk0v
>PewDiePie

Decent-tier:
>Peeve
>rbFrosty
>Sanadks
>Vaatividya
>Twitch ENB
>ThePruld
>DSP
>Ippiki9

Low tier:
>A German Fedora(desu aside from the fedora and few cringey outbursts he's actually decent)
>Oroboro
>Yukaslegion
>OnlyMeme
>Scottjund
>Jerp

Garbage tier:
>Rest of Soulbrandt faggots

Or you can not be poor and buy both. I would never play a From game online on a PC, dont feel like meeting Malcolm Reynolds.

Up to you, it's good enough
Irithyll always looks like shit in webms

Ps4fag here. Explain the curse thing. Is it just instadeath, or are you cutting hp permanently to emulate the original curse status?

but then you have to actually pick out hardware and insert things into holes. As a Veeky Forums poster and console user, I have no experience at either of those.

Yes but then you would have to deal with hackers and cheaters just like every PCuck. I'd rather play at 24 fps 360p than deal with that shit.

anyone on 360 wanna help me kill 4kings? im SL50

>platformwar fags ruin the thread
Why did we let them do it, bros?
Why can't they just go back to /v/?

In that case you simply retarded. I've met exactly one cheater in 400 hours, and nothing even happened. Just back up your save dude. It's definitely not worth missing out on 60fps for.

Yes. But again, the complaint was a framerate drop because of the limited hardware. It is now better, and there is no issue.

30fps is lame, but so is CE. Maybe Lord Miyazaki will give us 60fps on console with Space SciFi Souls.

Replicates the curse effect of DaS 3's basilisks. Just death.
You can also have yur humanity stolen for no effect other than death, but it's interesting to know

>High Tier
>PewDiePie

Top 10 anime battles event when

Allowed weapons:

>Wolf Knight's GS
>Initial D GS
>Old Wolf CS
>Carthus CGS
>lmao2kat
>Bloodlust
>Crow Quills
>Claws
>Crow Talons
>lmao2scythe

It scales with your weapon's AR I believe

I almost never run into cheaters. I don't get this meme.

Except the 900$ PC I built still has DS3 crashing whenever I load into Lothric Castle, enter the Archives, Archdragon Peak, and the DLC.

>Irithyll always looks like shit in webms
Ah, that's probably it then. Thanks!

4k is a meme. However. There are performance gains at 1080p with that extra power.

He finished 1 and BB while he dropped 2 and 3 because they were too shit.
He's got better taste than most people in this general

You suck at building PCs

You must not do a lot of PvP

>it doesnt happen to me, therefore it doesn't exist

That doesnt make sense though

>kick an enemy
>follow up with a 2hr1
>riposte him
That's how I deal with Cathedral Knights

>tfw we won't get a ring that would allow us to have the same kick that Chester has apong with his set

Okay I don't want to sound like an ass but I would want to know your specs. I've not heard of a properly built PC having games full on crash without a software issue or an improperly installed component. How old is the PC, when was the last time you updated all of your drivers, what are the specs, and how full is your hard drive?

You suck at arguing.
Even a decent PC will crash your fucking game and get frame dips in DS3. It's unoptimized as shit.
A friend of mine can't even get through the tutorial level because his attacks go straight through enemies and enemy attacks go straighjt through him. This shit NEVER happens on PS4.

You're still retarded user. But now you're also being a faggot. They cannot get you banned, they can't even fuck up your character, as long as you back up your save. End of discussion. Cheating on PC is a meme, and if you've lost a character to it you've no one but yourself to blame.

Can confirm on the humanity thing. Again there's nothing to be lost or gained from invasions except your salt, it's similar to the host just D/C'ing in my opinion.

pls respond pls.respond

Because it runs on 15-24 fps on PS4? Have you considered that he might need better components? Jesus Christ, I'll just not post anymore here today. Who the fuck let you retards on Veeky Forums.

His Dark Souls 1 playthrough is genuinely good.

no wolf knight gs
would just be greatsword kiting gay shit

>anything i dont like is retarded
Or you can just play on a platform with more players and a 0% chance of invincibility and meme curse weapons. No need to back up either. :^)

I'm this guy

Okay now I KNOW you are lying. That isn't possible in single player because the game engine itself will not allow that. The ONLY way that could happen is if the game itself is corrupt and the hitbox of the player and enemies was moved from the actual model. And no matter how slow of a PC, in single player your CPU would limit how fast the game could actually move and you would ALWAYS be able to see what is happening because the CPU would load the game, show you it, then move on to the next frame. It will NEVER load game data multiple times (ie to allow something to attack) before the rest of your PC can catch up.

Fucking liar.

Your friend sucks at building PCs. Being unoptomized wouldnt break the whole fucking game, just make it run terribly. Your "friend" probably has something else going on but doesnt want to look into it. Besides, if he was on PC, he could just drop the quality to help it run better. Because thats a thing PCs can do.
If they cant even run the bare minimum, then thats on them.

>thomas the tank
I swear I invaded this guy before in the parish. He was pretty high SL and I managed to kill him with an SL10 twink cosplaying as gwyn.

So you have to backup your save everyday or risk losing hours of your time.

Yeah that's sounds great PCuck. Have fun with that.

Kbai

>anything i dont like is retarded
You're a literal child. Acquire reading comprehension.

that's with an unparriable weapon though, that doesn't count.

>Hours
>When I can spend 30 minutes getting literally everything I want on a character with Collector's Edition
Lol, have fun running through Unfun Settlement again

People still try to parry yhorms and other 2h greatweapons all the time though.

I love it.

Like chimps flinging shit, only less entertaining.
Thanks for the (You)'s, niggers.

How do you back stab the black knight in the road of sacrifice, every time I get behind him my character makes a normal swing

>m-maybe i will try the "ur a child" insult
I bet you have a salty Steam group you send invites for when you get R1'd