puuDOTsh/sm0kl/a0486181c8.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll just slip this in here

play hearthstone! :D

goddamnit /svg/

Fuck Anduin
Marry Valeera
Kill Malfurion

>There's an alternative timeline where Team 5 is creative and put out good and competent content

Wew

valeera/leeroy should be gul'dan/reno desu

NEW CARD LEAKED

Turn 2 12/12 raping zoo

So Grimy Goons have a theme of buffing minions in hand

The Kabal has a theme of "potions", which just seems to mean spells with a loose tribal

What's the Jade Lotus going to be /hsg/?

>Renounce darkness into sap
Poor play imo

Reno shitters are the kings of cucktrol so that wouldn't be very fitting

I like how Valeera is there with Jenkins. Miracle Rogue is best meme I ever witnessed

>gets Corruption off Dark Peddler

ya fucked up, kid

>Year of the kraken almost over
what was the reason for that name? Was it unrelated to anything, or WoW specific, or in relation to... C'thun?

>play 2 random emotes (from your opponent class)

>yfw you're 9-1 in Heroic Brawl
am I gonna make it bros

Mana related shit

every time you play aggro your future wife blows another nigger

>these calves

no homo hombrero

>playing pedostone unironically
IshiggyDiggy

>pedo

Relevant, plz respond so we know once and for all:

strawpoll.me/11676142
strawpoll.me/11676142
strawpoll.me/11676142

guys how come every time i coin hero power on turn 1 the other player always emotes?

>enjoy playing Grim Patron spam
>nobody will get in here after patch kicks out 2-year old cards

fuck it all

>there are people in this very thread who actually want to play a game with this atrocity in it

>no best game with best waifus

>beat some shaman shitter
>A recent opponent would like you to be there friend!

Huh, just noticed that only 3 out of the original 9 heroes actually have "normal" eyes. Does somebody at blizzard have a fetish for solid colored, glowing eyeballs?

>beat some faggot with my shaman Evolve deck
>he calls me a retard for playing certain cards in the deck because they don't fit Evolve decks and he thought I was playing aggro
>says it's the only reason he lost
>I was just trying to do a shaman quest I don't even like to play shaman

what even possesses these people to do these things

do X whenever you attack and/or kill a minion like Lotus Assassin, Shaku, and Finja (yeah it's a neutral, but it's clearly with the Jade Lotus crew flavorwise). Screencap this. god I hope I'm wrong.

thirsty weebs who will never know the touch of a real woman

Easier to draw

>Play Secret Hunter to clear "play hunter cards" meme
>throw in some traps that aren't just Snipe, Freezing, Explosive and Cat Trick
>mfw opponent always plays into Snake Trap and gives me lethal with those little bastards

No better feeling

savjz losing to malchezaar renounce in the heroic brawl

twitch.
tv/savjz/v/101633480?t=02h10m39s

What would you swap out of this in order to make room for a 2nd lightning storm?
>inb4 'le shaman cancer xd!'

you have to go back

You can go with him too

barnes

Is there any point to even playing the game right now? The ladder is legitimately the same 4 netdecks and I haven't encountered a single variation in the past week.
>tempo mage
>control warrior
>midrange shaman
>cancer spell druid

Wild is alot more diverse
Play that for 2 weeks before it gets stale and then switch to standard with msog

>secret hunter
>maly rogue
>discard lock

I'm rank 4 in wild. Its not more diverse. Its just 4 different decks but its still only a few decks.

I haven't seen a single one of those. I've honestly played about 50 druids in the past week. I might have played against one hunter but if I can't remember there's a good chance I beat him.

Well obviously rank 4 is going to be 90% people playing the top tier decks

I laddered to 5 in wild last month and had a really nice experience, only 13% secret pally for most played mu

If you don't feel the need to hit legend drop and fuck around rank 5-10

If you do then suck it up you know the soulless grind you signed up for

RED MANA CRYSTAL

>playing bloodlust AND rag

no

Honestly, the best time to play is whenever a new expansion or adventure drops. Lots of people experimenting with new cards and dropping meta shit for a while.

>Warlock plays MC from renounce and gets 4 secrets
>Savjz face

Priceless

Will they give free packs when mean streets launch like WOTG ?

Do you mean that they are typically cards that sit in your hand until the end of the game so having two of them is bad?

>blizzard
>giving free shit more than once a year

HAHAHAHA

2015 we didnt get any freebies for or from TGT, LOE or BRM

We got the first wing of Naxx free and 3 GVG packs + a arena run in 2014

They are not even giving a cardback to people who payed them money and you expect them to give stuff for free?

Wishful as fuck thinking but I'm thinking that next year when old sets rotate out Blizz will give free packs for the new expansion like they did for WOTOG

I'm hoping for free packs too, but after seeing that they can't even offer a CARDBACK and offered FREE TGT packs for Blizzcon, I'm not holding my breath.

I don't understand the outrage over free tgt packs. dust is dust.

Why not they've already copied Shadowverse for a couple of the cards might as well hand out free packs too

Considering how many people I saw doing the Heroic Brawl compared to the general outrage I observed, I figure this poll is a good way to judge /hsg/'s opinion.

strawpoll.me/11676491

>All of the casters cards promote Reno decks
>Basically if you want to play with them you have to shell out a fuckload of money to have an optimized deck
>Its all going to go away in a few months anyway
Just kill me now. I was hoping to play a new format and decktypes instead of just a new flavor of HS cancer ala WE'RE GONNA BE RICH.

Yes a real Wow woman with fur and fangs

user you just gotta get creative.

I'm getting bored. Looking through some old stuffs I have lying around. Found our WoG predictions, full sheet.

pastebin.com/gMTYK63m

Enjoy.

Are you actually retarded? The great strength of the Reno deck is that it is incredibly flexible. If you netdeck a RENO deck, you are exactly as retarded as I think you are and that is not good. You fucking mental defective. I hope you wake up with a big dumb-dumb head hurt headache tomorrow because of the bullshit that went out of your brain and into your fingers you stupid moran.

>Blizzard writer makes Reno's quote "We're gonna be rich"
L O L
O O
L O L

Nothing creative about singleton decks user. Team 5 needs to be liquidated immediately.
>Flexable
>Just load in the most valuable cards you can with a win condition and reno
kek

>Y'Sharrj at 2.43
Fucking plebians

Reno cucks think a lot of themselves for some reason

Because they've spent either a shitload of time into the game to play it, or a shitload of money into the game to play it. Its the elitist choice.

You gotta have board clears.
You gotta have a mix of early and late game.
You gotta play your shit properly.
There's a lot that can go wrong and will go wrong if you don't got your deck-building right.

As wrong as we were about a lot, we could have been a LOT wronger. Although it is pretty bad. What fools we were. For the record, though, I never thought the lava shock on a body was anywhere near that good. I disagree quite vocally. And thought evolve was incredibly broken

You stupid idiots. When you make a deck, you don't HAVE to put in the best cards everytime. Otherwise, there would be exactly one deck. And all jokes aside, the meta is not literally just Shaman. You stupid cunts. Just play with the cards you like. If you are seriously into competitve hearthstone, you deserve to be publicly castrated.

IT'S A FUCKING VIDEO GAME. Holy shit, I wish my caps could get bigger. You antifun double niggers. I hope you get ass cancer.

>vocal minority at it again
puuDOTsh/sm0kl/a0486181c8.png

A lot of the new WoG Zoo stuff tons of people whiffed on, like Darkshire Councilman and Bilefin.

However for the top and bottom 10 /hsg/ were mostly on-the-money. In terms of card strength, I'd argue the only ones that were questionable are Evolve and Xaril. Nothing as bad as Ironforge Portal.

Imo /hsg/ were right on a ton of cards' overall strength, they weren't necessarily right on their importance in the meta.

I have one spot left for a meme card in my meme deck.

Mindgames or Mind Control?

Mindgames, every time.

Alright, 4 mana 30/30 coming right up.

so like every other midrangey deck?

soggoth

Uh... no.
Of course not.
Why would you suggest such a thing.
Stop posting.

thoughts? suggestions?

been testing this one out

>doesn't know how to post links
Typical reno mouthbreather

Alright you got me there.

but user, most decks need early and late game.
most also need to be played properly.
AoE is pretty important in midrange decks.
Seems logical to suggest such a thing.

Surely you can't be implying that all decks are Midrange decks.

That's ridiculous.

>Zoo with aoe and fucking siphon soul
Looks great user

I'm not. I'm implying that Reno decks are usually Midrangish in style and that the points you listed don't make Reno decks unique deckbuilding wise.

>Flamewalker literally pings exactly what it needs to each and every time a spell is cast
When will they remove this card.

>warlock gets amazing (if risky) board clears that can be used as burst
>priest gets their god tier cards that will allow them to destroy or control any minion in rogues lineup
>mage gets a boardclear (as if they needed it) AND a way to cheat secrets AND a free 5/5 waifu for doing so.
>all these handbuffs and sticky deathrattles meaning rogues going to rely on good draws even harder then before

Rogues screwed arnt they. I can feel it.

post your reaction when you realize shaman will get even more broken shit because in the next rotation they will lose a lot of shit, so might as well give them some good stuff now

This is why I hope "Do X on attack" isn't going to be the Lotus gimmick. You either don't get to attack against Kabal classes or you run your dudes once into big guys that Goon classes drop.

It's okay
Rogue got the coin

I fucking hate how rogue gets no cool new combo decks too user
But a slower meta game like this looks like is much better for rogue
We can just play maly vs control decks like normal

Team 5 won't make many actual good rogue cards so we just have to rely on how they shift the meta as a whole. So far looking good

Thats not ok on its own

Sure it will enable combos, gadgetzan and edwin faster, but what people forget about ramp is that said ramped cards now need to gain even more value to make up for the extra card lost. Otherwise youre punished and have even less options then before

>user makes Betrayal OC
>Hunter,Warrior and Paladin get buffs
>Warlock,Priest and Mages get big minions, too

could...could Betrayal be Rogue's new board clear...?

...probably not, but it's always fun to speculate the possibilities

Only $9800 to go