I need $25k/year passive income to live

I need $25k/year passive income to live.

I have $250,000.00 saved already.

How do i do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJeVCdEVpHc
infracapmlp.com/about/fund-profile.html
etracs.ubs.com/product/detail/index/ussymbol/MORL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read this book

So the real estate meme is real. I always thought so. I have a strategy to buy property to rent near medical school campuses. Im near several and it seems to me med students will pay a premium and be good tenants and I can squeeze more money out of each room.

Thanks for the tip bizbro

>250k saved
That's a good amount OP, good on you for saving that much and not spending it like a mong. What is the 25k passive income from?

Enjoy life for 10 years, then commit sudoku.

>Enjoy life
>$25k/year
LOL

>needing more than $25k/year to be happy
You're an ape.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJeVCdEVpHc

>being a jew
>advocating good goyim to spend more and more
good try shekelstein

If you had another 250k, you could throw it in an index fund and live off the dividends (assuming 5% growth).

Are you in the US?

Reminder that you may not owe ANY capital gains tax if your income is below a certain threshold ($37,450 for 2015)... google "zero percent capital gains tax" for info

Once I have 200-250k saved, I'm moving to Taiwan (you can live really comfortably there for 15k/year) and not coming back

Here you go:

infracapmlp.com/about/fund-profile.html
etracs.ubs.com/product/detail/index/ussymbol/MORL

>it's a retard decides to move to a third world shithole for no real good reason episode

Yeah I dunno about Taiwan, I don't want to live like a sardine for one thing and most of the world is full. I am thinking out in the bush or a cheap trailer park in the outskirts but close enough to a town for grub.

The question is how much of the savings do you dump into a roof, do you rent with the bonus of mobility? These are tough subjective decisions.

I used to work with various funds, leave an email here and we can have a chat about a few passive 9-20% PA funds I've seen with historical data ranging from 4-14 years. Sure as hell not aggressive, but they work fine for passive

> |
> |>
> |
> |

If only I could live with Pajeet....
Rule them all with an iron first world fist!

>third world
>same gdp per capita as germany
>top 5 safest country, #11 on ease of doing business
lel

Home ownership has a lot of associated costs that renters don't have to worry about. There's pros and cons each way, so you'll need to figure out what works for you personally

I personally have 2.7m in assets, and I'm really concerned about the ability to live off passive income from it.

The economy is in a really shitty state, growth is gone, and we're on teetering on a collapse.

Good luck.

Don't know who's worse, the guy in OP's pic, or this fucking asshole.

Mr.Money mustache is that you?

> Omg like, how do you even survive without your two caramel double chock chip frappuccinos a day followed followed by lunch with the girls and shopping. You call that living? You might aswell be dead.

I lived in Taiwan for a while and I guarantee it is safer and more comfy that wherever you live.

Can you get laid in Taiwan ? Don't sell me BS like if you're good looking or have the game you can get laid anywhere.

Well yes it's probably about as easy as HK or Tokyo but if you're only interested in getting laid then go to Thailand.

I've had a lay over at Tokyo for all almost half the day and chicks there were cute af . Idk how easy they are tho.
So can you live comfy in Taiwan and meet new chicks now and then without spending a lot

Thailand is easy to get laid ? Or are you talking about Hookers

So find investments that average 10% apr returns.

You can possibly make that with high dividend stocks and probably exceed that with a portfolio of peer to peer loans.

Stock trade you fucking idiot

Theoretically a good portfolio will make around 10% a year, but then again it assumes you live entirely off dividends + 10% is a long term trend.
Real estate is an option, but many don't consider that you have to deal with tenants, repairs, maintenance and overhead. It's practically like running a business. Not good if u want to be a social outcast.
Another option is putting everything in stocks like no1 and then start a business with a small amount. Kicking it will be relaxing for a couple of weeks but eventually you'd get bored and need something to do.
This way you make your money, get to be happy(hopefully) and have something to fill your time.

Best of luck, friend.

buy brazilian government bonds and hedge yourself from the cambial variation

their public bonds are paying SELIC (14% per year)

with the 4% you can easily pay the premium for the hedge instruments

> most of the world is full

Move to a small town in the US Midwest, or Atlantic Canada; good people, extremely cheap housing, lots of space, plenty of opportunity to start a services based work-from-home business (computer repair, hair styling, gardening, landscaping, etc).

Knowledge I'd say. Some new bookshelves might help.

Since Trump just won and got a senate and house majority, expect long term capital gains taxes to go back down to 15%... and the tax cuts in general will be nice.

I'll be saving like an extra 10-15k/year now (a lot of my W2 income is in the 28% bracket) so I'll get a speed boost towards leaving too

It's the same fucking thing: to get pussy you need to pay for it one way or the other. At least with the up front whores are you essentially guaranteed to get your dick wet.