/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Previous thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9 (embed)
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed)
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp (embed)
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Banwave hits people who played Pokemon Sun/Moon online, presumably only those who used Wonder Trade. Unban method is being researched.
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users.
-New exploits that allow to downgrade from 11.1 are going to be released soon. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: you can use httpwn to play online and access the eShop.
-You can downgrade from 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. Check Plailect's guide.

>Wii U
-Preview version of hexFW released.
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/
-You can run games from USB without IOSU.

>Vita
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.
-Adrenaline has been released.
gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/0ed4e09e2d447e631416cb84d7c43107

>PS4
-More details on the 4.01 jailbreak. wololo.net/2016/10/26/details-surface-ps4-4-01-jailbreak-potentially-enough-public-release-soon/
-Rumor from a reputable warez group that hacks are coming soon. wololo.net/2016/11/02/ps4-xbox-one-hacks-trsi-announces-warez-getting-close/

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/449251/
plailect.github.io/Guide/installing-arm9loaderhax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Pokemon Sun/Moon out now on Freeshop
-Unbanning possible by replacing LocalFriendCodeSeed_B gbatemp.net/threads/449251/
-Banwave hits people who played Pokemon Sun/Moon online, presumably only those who used Wonder Trade.

>Vita
-Adrenaline released.

>PS4
-4.06 patches the 4.01 jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE

first for adrenaline is beautiful

PSP with no shitty demo when?

how do i exterminate lumantis cia on my 3ds? just deleting the game works?

THE SUN/MOON VERSIONS ON FREESHOP ARE THE ONES RIPPED STRAIGHT FROM THE ESHOP. IF YOU HAVE LURANTIS CIA YOU SHOULD PROBABLY DELETE IT AND REPLACE IT WITH THE FREESHOP VERSION. USE JKSM TO EXPORT YOUR SAVE AND THEN IMPORT IT ON YOUR NEW DOWNLOAD. NOW STOP ASKING YOU FOOLS!!

Freeshop and 3dstitlekeys are pretty much the same thing? If i have Lurantis cia is there a way to keep my save data from it and download the 3dstitlekeys game?

I injected the localfriendcodeseed_b from a second 3ds I had, and I can now go online in my friends list without the 0102 error, but my friend code is still the same one it was when I was banned
I thought the new seed file was supposed to generate me a new friend code, is this a problem?

Is it possible to take the save from the pokemon I have been playing for the past week as a cia and take the save and inject it into a physical copy?

where do I find the titleid form my PSP game?

no bully, im using Castlevania Dracula X

>presumably only those who used Wonder Trade
STOP FUCKING PUTTING THIS IN THE OP
IT'S ANYONE WHO WENT ONLINE IN THE FESTIVAL PLAZA, AS IN LITERALLY HIT THE "GO ONLINE" BUTTON

FUCK

I haven't touched my 3DS in ages. I have sysNand at 9.2 and Emunand at 11.0 (Cakes). Is it safe to upgrade normally? Is there some new CFW I should be using?

>Reboot reaction image

check under pspemu/PSP/GAME/*TITLEID*

This.

Also this.

actually you can just delete Moon and the system is going to ask you if you want to make a backup

once the freeshop version installs the backup installs automatically too and it works.

just did it myself

Anyone know how to fix this error.
I've had this for a couple months and I don'the know how to fix it.
It happens every time I go on the eshop or anything that requires my NNID

yes

Can I system transfer from a 3ds using menuhax and Luma using the field runners? Or do I need al9h?

Okay but is going online safe now

the guy who wrote the guide on gbatemp said it was like that in his case as well
he and his friend even play smash online together at the same time
i probably gonna do it, but i don't think it is wise yet to use both online at the same time

5 hours

Ok how? I meant from digital to physical.

>Want to get new splash screen for 3DS
>3dsthem.es pages are broken after page 3 for the badges and splash screens section
>creators of splash screens don't upload a template for your custom stuff

So as of tomorrow it should be safe to go online with Sun and Moon if I have it downloaded? Or will there be some way they can tell I got it before the street date?

>5 hours
but it's 12am in 2 hours where I live

jk save manger

okay so how do I access homebrew from my cfw? Haven't messed with this shit in months. I tried the homebrew launcher cia but got a red screen.

Can anyone confirm this?

this time it is actually true

is that a good thing or bad?

does 022-0102 also fucks local play or im just tipyng a dumb reply?

As for NNID, you should only setup your NNID on either the SysNAND or the EmuNAND, but not both. When you setup your NNID, it becomes permanently associated with your 3DS hardware (you need to call Nintendo to attempt to undo this). Fortunately, you can relogin to NNID as many times as you want on the same hardware without calling Nintendo, even if it's on different firmwares/NANDS. Since you're not going to be able to access the eShop from SysNAND in most configurations anyway, I recommend setting up NNID in the EmuNAND.
If you previously configured NNID on your console and set up your EmuNAND without removing it first, your NNID is attached to both EmuNAND and SysNAND simultaneously and may cause problems using the eShop or online features. To undo this you'll need to use "Other Settings" -> "Format System Memory" under the Settings app in BOTH EmuNAND and SysNAND to fix it. This will erase your games and save data on both NANDs. The only way to get your games again after formatting is to redownload them via the eShop or warez sites. You can preserve your saves by using svdt to export your save before formatting and then reimporting it after formatting, so make sure to export any saves you plan to keep before formatting!
permalinkembedsave

beta.henkaku.xyz refuses to load
what do

question about the ban evade method using LocalFriendCodeSeed_B

what if it was in the end just a temp ban for 14 days, i can get back to my own LocalFriendCodeSeed_B by injecting the original file again?

how do I install custom splash screens?

I am kinda paranoid about using my save from the lurantis version.

which sucks since i was 7 hours in and caught a pichu

So I'm a bit confused on section IV on plailect.github.io/Guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

I'm on a N3ds, so do I skip this part and move on or do I systems update now?

So why would you choose Freeshop over ciangel?

I CFWed my 3DS a long time ago so I have no idea about a lot of stuff that's recently been happening.

Alright, good to know I'm not the only one who kept the code
I'm still not going online with the 3ds with the same seed though, and I'm lucky because that 3ds is rarely used for online

think about it for a second

Yes, and honestly you should not be injecting the workaround yet. We do not know if there will be another wave that somehow detects you've done this, or if Nintendo is capable of even doing that. You should be using a new 3ds or waiting it out.

Please respond.

Nice UI in comparison.

Yo. PSP folks

is that zeus dl site still going on these days? Where you downloaded psp games straight from sony servers and then used some PC programs to generate the ISO? Any old niggas here remember that?

keep trying, maybe try to reboot the vita, happened to me for a while

Is there something like the save manager that lets you dump and inject games? More specifically, injecting a game into a different game's cartridge?

Can I start playing the Freeshop version offline and then turn online back on a few hours later?

Anyone else having problems in freeshop now? Sun downloaded and installed, but now Moon is giving me a "suspended" warning and isn't downloading any more.

read the fucking op

dont be. the save isnt something you should worry about. its the lurantis leaked game itself

Well shit that's a good enough reason. Thanks.

Downloaded Sun from CIAngel and wont start. On o3ds 11.2 A9LH. Any fixes?

sure

Buy a cheap 2nd hand Wii U, it's an emulation station at this point.

Anyone confirming the Lurantis save works fine on free shop ver? Sounded like many people were getting errors with jksm

JKSM is what you need.

So if i use the freeshop version im fine? Was the leaked version maliciously edited to havea a v0?

No thats the same as corrupting the legit game

im literally playing it with that save right now.

Alright, thanks friend

sure

Why should I download Sun/Moon on Freeshop and not CIAngel?

what was the ticket for sun and moon again?

004 something?

also someone manged to do the Friendcode seed thing and get unbaned? Does it affect the other 3ds at all?

dude stop posting the same shit, you are retarded

any cheat to get more festival ticket?
fucking bitch only give me 3 each day

nobody is telling you what to do user

How hard is it to switch from Cakes to a9lh?

better interface by comparison

as hard as my dick right now

Eh, if you drop their Wii/GC requirement a PSTV would be a better "big 3" (Sony) micro emulation console.

Otherwise an Android TV stick or something would be no contest.

me too.

im sorry for ur ed ;_;

But why in the fuck would you even drop the Wii/GC portion of it?

>if bad wasn't so bad then it wouldn't be bad!
no shit

can i download pokemon moon now, or i need to wait until its available in my region to avoid getting banned?

you gonna get banned regardless

Just pointing out an alternative if they forego two relics of the past.

You should wait a while period to see if others get banned.

what should we do user? I kinda wanna wait till someone reports back. but i also wanna play asap..

i suppose i can just fuck around with adrenaline till then

taihenkanku is fucking shit
it doesn't show up the pspemu folder
it doesn't let me transfer files by FTP
it doesn't show up u0 so you can save shit there

FUCKING SHIT

Anyone?

>sun/moon released

I'm assuming it's fine to go online now?

You can get more from the trick houses, dumping a stall instead of letting it take over one of your current ones, or from the lottos.
You can download it from the eshop just fine if it's in your region.
run from FBI if you have the cracked version. Otherwise wait a few hours for Nintendo to unlock the digital versions.

local play is fine, but rip if nintendo ninjas are outside your house

try it out and see what happens. as far as we know, it may or may not be safe.

Wait until tomorrow. Not in 2 hours but after you wake up.

uuuh. my Vita stopped showing up some carpets after installing taihenkaku

did I fuck up?

>got swapdoodle but banned online

I JUST GOT A TEXT FROM NINTENDO, IT READS "THE BAN IS PERMANENT, ALSO CHECK OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW" SO I DID AND THE THE NINJAS ARE ALREADY HERE PLEASE SEND HEL

>remember I took a screenshot of the first person I wonder traded with
>realize he's probably banned too

RIP

>he hasn't unbanned himself yet
Nikki is waiting for you.

I hope banning us from online is all they'll do.

anyone know the title key to Sun and Moon?

I deleted my Lurantis .cia and am currently installing off Freeshop but a bunch of people in /vp/ are talking about deleting the Lurantis tickets. Is this actually necessary? Can I still do it if I already reinstalled Moon?

what

So is it safe to download sun/moon and go online yet?

You gotta rape them user.

any updates on a ban workaround?

inb4: buy new ds. I was already planning on that.

In the JKSM cia the only things I can do with the cartridge is edit the Save Data And Extra Data. I'm trying to do something like, inject OoT into a game cartridge thats not OoT.

I only ask because I read here a while back that someone accidentally overwrote their cartridge's game data with save data and fucked everything up.

I'm on N3ds + latest Luma/A9hl