Cheap ground in Netherlands

I need information about cheap ground in Netherlands. Any suggestions? Give me price.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Netherlands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no such thing as cheap ground in the Netherlands. What will you use this ground for? In the North-East you'll find ground for the best price. But I have no idea of an exact amount. I can only tell you what houses cost. I'm a Dutch citizen, so I could always do some research for you on Dutch website. Just give me specific details.

I'd like just to make own marijuana seed bank, and I'm looking for cheap ground to build something like a big greenhouse. Only things what makes me afraid is getting ground, and permissions.

It's illegal to grow weed in the Netherlands. You should check the laws first before you start actually considering buying ground.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Netherlands

I read that it's illegal if you haven't special permissionsor something like that.

lol m8 where are you from?

Poland :P

Dude, let me give you an advice. Just don't do this. There are a million better ways to make money. Ground is super expensive and your profit won't be high enough to actually make money. Most weed comes from criminals who pay people to have weed plant in their homes.

op?

Let me guess: you're a Polish living in NL enjoying weed every now and then and you came up with this idea. Just enjoy your weed but think of other ways to money.

Yes

Ok, if you say its better option.

what kind of capital do you have to invest, and does it matter where you invest it in?
I'm Dutch/Polish so I can help out.

Ja pierdole, are you serious? This guy has maybe 500 euros. He just smoked a pound of weed and came up with silly shit.

Man don't underestimate anyone. If he really thinks it's viable to invest in the Netherlands instead of Poland I assume he has something to spend.

On the other hand, he may have smoked a pound.

I'd like to grow marijuana and selling seeds, like Dutch Passion. It doesn't matter where I will do it, but I'm affraid about language. I can speak just in English, and at some in Dutch, so it's not so easy.

Well don't you think Poland is a way better place to grow the shit?
-cheaper
-more space = less noticable
and after growing it's an 8 hour drive to the Netherlands.

In Poland, it's not good idea I think. I should know much people, but I don't. It's really stressful.

In Poland, it's not good idea I think. I should know much people, but I don't. It's really stressful...

First of all: how much money are you willing to invest? As in how much can you spend right now

Right now some about 6000 euros

Yeah that's not going to cut it. I suggest you invest it in some stocks or just sit on it. Maybe invest in a business in Poland

Lithuania legalized growing marijuana for industrial purposes, might be able to grow your shit there too. www.aruodas.lt look up land there.

Fuck Poland :P KaczyƄski will ruin it. Lol he's just ruined it.

Lithuania :O It isn't this country where Polish language is used in offices?

We are overcrowded as all hell mate.

:3 So I can use Polish in offices?

Oprotten kankerpool.