>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead.

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball-videogames.com/en/patch-1-03-for-consoles/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ZL2bEXCn1Ew1AueRhDECeJqFZp7nxDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very good edition if I say so myself.
What did the update add for consoles?

Post space terrorism

TIME PARADOX

Getting fucked out of a victory by the saiyan king.

Buutts

New patch makes heavy stamina break as easy to recover from as light stamina breaks. How does /dbg/ feel about this?

Looking at the plague pics from earlier today, he made them stacked

dragonball-videogames.com/en/patch-1-03-for-consoles/

Please don't bring those up, I'd just gotten over my jealousy.

neat

kind of annoyed, I use it alot.

Feels like there's no reason to use heavies then. It should at least do a small stun when they get up.

>it's the season where what few PvP matches you can find are filled with people spamming the same camos and the same supers because muh meta

Where's the variation?
Where's the fun?

shitpost

It's so thick

Thanks, i didn't remember i had this image so i used that,i guess i will make all of the threads from now on since no one else can. If i don't who will?!?!

what?

I like those orbs. I wish to hold them.

Those are way too vague

here have a rare Zanzibar!

Don't objectify Lord Cooler.

Thanks to everyone who hit and got hit by me tonight. Always fun fighting /dbg/.

Have a couple hi-larious webms.

Nice butt, buddy.
Post em i didn't see them.

well I can confirm that alts made before the patch have not suddenly caught up to my main in terms of what PQ's are available.

Once I gain a couple more levels and unlock gold form for my popsicle I'll see if newly made CaC's do

Look on the booru

There may not be 7 there, but they're sure to summon a dragon of sorts

The Star comes for you boy. When you are part of the star, you shall take upon my image and die, allowing me to use your life to cheat death.

Rejoice, you are giving rise to the King.

Who has the best super god fist face?

Do you think it has vibration settings?

He promised me it did.

trunk's scarf becomes his tongue

>21 images
Pls go slow guys

No

Ah thanks, i will continue to make good thread editions.

The various Buus do, I think. Just because of how exaggerated the face gets.

that explains why it wasn't hitting you..

>missed fights with /dbg/ again because sleep

her pudding counts as a terrorist act

GATHER ROUND BOYS AND GIRLS and witness the fights from tonight's Endless Lobby. This is the first playlist from tonight featuring the primary players from Lobby 1. Those players are:

Time Daddy
Nemi
Rupiri
Blizzaga
Kayel
Huggernaut
Torsou
Balten

The playlist can be watched here: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ZL2bEXCn1Ew1AueRhDECeJqFZp7nxDQ

Enjoy!

Not on your life.

my sides

what is your favorite move /dbg/?

i like dead end rain, but goddamn its shit, poor damage and you have to heavy stam break them and fire right next to them.

Yea i bet you would love a vibrator being a girl and all... :^)
Nice butt mate.

ATTENTION

Without posting pics (link to ones you've posted already if you have), tell me what CaCs across platforms so PC->PS4 and vice versa and shit, you would get along with headcanon wise and what you two would do together.

Nightmare Mode: No Lewd

It's not the first time I've seen stuff like that happen and it won't be the last.

Super Elite Combo owns

I knew I had one of a building being destroyed.

>pc->ps4
Why no xbone?

Question time for your CaCs!

>Humans
Your human is now a part of the Z-Fighters. At what point do they join the group and how well do they perform? (They can join at any time during the DB canon.)

>Namekians
It's rather strange that Namekians have lately been guardians of the Earth, a planet which isn't your own. How do you feel about this?

>Saiyans
Goku has essentially almost redefined what it means to be a Saiyan. No longer are they considered as bloodthirsty, ruthless warriors. However, that urge to fight still lurks inside you. How do you contain it? Or, do you relish in the slaughter of the weak?

>Arcosians
The death of Frieza and King Cold left a huge power gap in the galaxy. Does your character take advantage of this, perhaps taking over planets Frieza once possessed? Do they plan a similar dynasty?

>Majin
Your transformation, your hidden potential, all lies within the power to transform into a pure Majin, like that of Kid Buu. However, that form is inherently evil, or at the very least completely chaotic. How does your Majin feel about this? Do they seek to try and control this form, or do they try to reject the chaotic path?

You're free to participate as well. Xbox->PC or PS4 etc.

pumpki, both low class looking, also both dark skinned saiyains.

Paizuri

I, Soona(PC), would punch Pumki(PS4) in her stupid face.

I would punch Pumki right in her stupid face.

I don't have any friends no one likes me

Parsa

>Arcosians

Same.

>Namekian
Don't care. Not my problem. If they wanna deal with the problems of those not-monkeys, they can go ahead and do that.

>Humans
My human is an android so I suppose I joined the group during the cell games. I doubt I performed very well as a prototype.

Soona is so cute i would love to hang out with {her} and bully {her} endlessly.

see Well according to some threads ago I guess Beat and Leak would be friends and hang out. Had a decent convo with Lanu last, short but decent, so we'd probably train.

Otherwise, any other Low Class Saiyan she'd feel a kinship too.
She doesn't contain it, I mean Goku still doesn't, he fights constantly. Her headcanon is that she's sort of gotten use to the earth life style, but she's still vegeta prideful, but for low class warriors since they get bullied so much. She's still willing to conquer planets for the Saiyans, not Frieza, but has taken a liking to Earth so she leaves it alone, not like she could beat some of the Z-Fighters anyways.

>How do you contain it?

Why contain it? It's cool

>Saiyan
Fighting tough opponents, the parallel quests offer a fine opportunity for them to hone their skills and training with other time patrollers, whether it be on quests or a challenge from another patroller in Conton city

#NOTALLSAYIANS

>I posted it again

How far does the headcanon for CaCs go? Is it just some harmless fluff for some, or do others go as far as to roleplay some things? I'm not judging, I think it'd be fun, I was just curious.
Hell, some of you should make some of your own 'Z-Fighter' groups together and challenge other ones.

I really wanna love x20 Kamehameha

I feel like if I could just end a combo with it, I would feel unstoppable

>Saiyans
MONKEY FIGHTS FOR JUSTICE

She tried learning purification to tap into her inner evil and spook people better. Her inner evil was pathetic though and the transformation was equally pathetic as a result.

Yes!

Some of them have entire stories, some are brief sentences.

I would get along just fine with that face-punching saiyan guy. Forget his name, Garic or something. We could go around punching people, would be fun.

Where can I find these stories? I'm intrigued. I might join in on the fun once I get Xenoverse 2 soon (I already have the first though), even if my CaC will just be an expy of my waifu.

>Namekians
>It's rather strange that Namekians have lately been guardians of the Earth, a planet which isn't your own. How do you feel about this?
Earthlings Provided my people with the ability to live peacefully. It would be ungrateful of me to not return the favor.

People usually post them when backstories are asked for. I need to re-type mine up to be more detailed, its not full on autistic enough.

How do I get Super God Fist from pq 67?

I done it 5 times and gotten Z ranks, and then solo'd it and a S rank and still no skill.

How long am I gonna be farming?

Pumki, because she has a fun life, is a renegade bad girl and represents everything Nikita secretly wishes she could be.

Took me four tries. It's just drop tables. Pray to RNGesus.

you have to be me and get it the first time you try.

Your Namekian seems based, user.

>mfw got it first try

>Arcosians
My dude is one of the odd ones out of the bunch, in that he doesn't have a compulsive need to conquer. Pretty laid back and actually doesn't care for fighting, but once he starts he really gets into it.

So no, he doesn't take advantage of it. If anything he's ambivalent.

Pray to RNGesus, I got it after like 10 runs

Just RNG man, you'll can get it the first time or spend the next 50 trying for it.

>Saiyan
Killing the weak is a waste when they could become strong and provide a challenge worthy of a Saiyan.

Pre-Time Patrol Soona was as ruthless as any saiyan warrior. Before joining the TP though she calmed down a bit after her training on an alien world.

>Saiyans
Martial arts practice and working for the Time Patrol are usually enough. If it gets really bad, she just yells, sometimes strong enough that a beam forms from it.

Laciem would likely try to make a galactic police force out of the remains of the frieza force

>How do you contain it? Or, do you relish in the slaughter of the weak?

Kinnizu doesn't "slaughter" but will fight anyone, anywhere. Fighting is pretty much all he does, which is great because Time Patrol asks him to fight a lot.

FUUUUUCK
I BET IT WAS THOSE SPACE JEWS THAT ALLOWED THIS!!

>its not full on autistic enough
I went full autismo when I posted mine but now I just boil it down to key points.
>saiyan survivor
>became space cop
>went punisher mode on crime boss and embraced her saiyan side in the process
>became time patroller