/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users.
-New exploits that allow to downgrade from 11.1 are going to be released soon. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: you can use httpwn to play online and access the eShop.
You can downgrade from 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. Check Plailect's guide.
-Unbanning is possible by replacing LocalFriendCodeSeed_B gbatemp.net/threads/449251

>Wii U
-A new method to get regionfree has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/448468
-Preview version of hexFW released.
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/

>Vita
-Adrenaline released. gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/0ed4e09e2d447e631416cb84d7c43107
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-4.06 patches the 4.01 jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE.

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-262
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-unban-your-nintendo-3ds.449251/
imgur.com/gallery/dSZLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reeeee

I can't get decrypt9 to work on my bro's hacked 3ds. It's on rxTools and he doesn't want me changing it. How do I proceed? I wanna unban my shit.

how do i update luma? im on 11.0.0-33U?

do i go into the sys settings?

Can i use the save data transfer tool without ruining everything?

same user here. Is moving from reinand to luma as simple as just dumping the files onto the sd card, or is there another step I need. Currently on reinand 10.6

Stop, we've pretty much got a method that only requires 1 3DS. A guide should be done soon

I went to the midnight release just to see the other people. Almost everyone was a putrid neckbeard or extremist. It was painful.

How do I get Adrenaline installed? Is it just for N3DS or will it work on my old 3ds?

Just drop the decrypt9 folder into the/3ds folder and boot into HBC.

with luma updater ?

How the fuck do I access sysNAND on cakes?
Trying to get into sysNAND to use decrypt9 and move to a9lh, I don't even remember the default key it was on but when I try to use l, this shows up
aurei/firmware(90).bin doesn't exist
Press any key to shutdown

fuck why the eshop packages don't have any kind of compression?
It took me 3 hours to download pk sun and the lurantis cia (compressed on .7z) was only 1.4 gb

wait does the unban make you change your friend code? and use someone else's? what?

>adrenaline
>3ds

Not him, but source?

Okay, I'll be patient. Thanks for the info, user!
When I load Homebrew launcher from sysnand it says SD CARD REMOVED Press Home to return
and Decrypt9 won't work on emunand.

the sysnand is like, 7.1 and the emunand is most recent

>cakes

Probably L or R when booting, then you go to the settings and disable emunand.

xDDD

i cant do it through the system settings? i havent been around much so im not sure what the updater is

It was the best shit at the moment and what was recommended here

If I want to go from rxtools to luma, is the process any different than going from a nonhacked 3DS to luma?

Ignore him, he's just a shitposter who's been doing this ever since he found out the developer was 17. He used to do this even when Cakes was still regularly updated.

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN LMAOOOOOO

gbatemp.net/threads/has-anyone-gotten-banned-from-playing-pokemon-moon-online.447971/page-262
Keep reading around here, we've got something coming soon to get rid of the ban by generating a new seed

I need your help, /hbg/.

Preface.
First hacked my 3ds at the beginning of this year. Downgraded from 10.5 to 9.2 and installed rxTools on EmuNAND.
Since then I migrated to a9lh, had to format my SysNAND a few times, but injected the EmuNAND back, which I assume retains my original id.

The problem.
Yesterday I foolishly decided to run the Youtube app on my 3ds, after I haven't used it for months. It required an update, so I updated Luma to the latest version, then firm from 11.1 to 11.2.
But when I tried to update the Youtube app it gave me an error code (unfortunately forgot which one it was) and threw me back to the Home Menu.
But then all of my eShop games I bought legitimately pre-hack disappeared from the Home Menu. The pirated games are still there.
I did not install any Pokemans and can still go online if that matters.
I can see the lost games in FBI under Titles, but they're all labeled as "unknown". And if I select "launch title" I get a black screen and "SD card was removed" error.

The question.
Why did that happen? And how can I fix it?
I mean, without having to delete and redownload all the games for the second time.

>he doesn't keep up with the times
It's been a year+ since people recommended cakes and rxtools

I want /vp/ to leave
also
>cakes

How to switch?

Does pokemon work yet

if you are on a9lh+luma there are two things to update :
sysnand, with system settings
luma, with the luma updater.cia

>cakes and rxtools
Why are you putting them together? They're from entirely different times. Cakes isn't even nearly as outdated as rxTools is.
And at least, that's what he's doing now.

>/vp/
You're fucking retarded.

Getting WiFi connection error
Cfw 11.2.0-35E
Error 003-2101
Any ideas ?

What happens to the rxtools?

i want /v/ pretending to be Veeky Forums to leave

Update regarding magic twitter man.

Confirmed that he's not just sending the same friendcodeseed to everyone, guinea pigs have different friend codes. I can play games online. Eshop 2812 error is not circumvented.

i had cakes before luma

My SD card is really cluttered.
Which of these files can i delete?
I'm not the real ">cakes" shitposter. I was just around when he was ruining every thread.

>why do people get annoyed when the same shit is posted over and over? facebook told me Veeky Forums was le meme factory!!!!! :(
Fuck off.

>Zak

all versions of luma these days uses the Arm9loaderhax.bin

Anons have names too, user.

Is there a way to check if you are banned? I played Moon for a bit, but I went online in MH4U and can check my friend codes and stuff

Wonder how good the Switch's security is going to be.
Would laugh if they stored tickets client-side again.

>FUCKING CAKES

Go to the friend list. If it connects you to the internet without any error and shows your icon being orange and everything, you're not banned. If it tells you that you're banned, then you are banned.
For the other ban, go to the eShop. If you're banned, it will tell you, otherwise, it will work properly.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread.

>Copy sysNAND_original.bin and .bin.sha to a safe place
>Copy slot0x25KeyX.bin to a safe place
>Everything menuhax can be removed
>Remove all .cia if you have installed them

So is it safe to play online now?

>Within 5 minutes trying to redownload DLC with freeShop, freeshop crashes violently enough to warrant a full forced power off and on
fucking hell. 2nd time it crashed for completing a download is this thing held together by paper paste and spit?

Guess I am not banned for some reason. I played MH4U online, went to the eShop, and checked the friends list. I wonder why? I played Moon on the 9th and went to the Plaza thing, but didn't advance from the intro. Moon story-wise, I stopped at the beginnning of the trainer school

XD

autism

yeah, game is out

So now that sun/moon are officially out; it's safe to go online if I got it from freeshop, right?

taihenkaku wont launch anything for me. No molecule/vitashell or any games.

>being this mad
>using cakes

not until 2017

Of course it is. And even if you got it from Lurantis, it doesn't matter.

wrong
Read the gbatemp, even if you are using the same seed you won't have the same friendcode so you proved nothing
the literal guy who wrote the guide tried this shit with his friend nearly half a day ago
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-unban-your-nintendo-3ds.449251/

The zip file still comes with menuhax and all that other shit, not just a9lh. He's also still on rxtools so he 100% doesn't have a9lh. That gif is telling him how to switch to Luma which is what he asked.

Jesus forget I even mentioned cakes

read the post above yours fucking cocksucker

I'm on RxTools 3.0 and have to update to play online, I just go into the settings and make sure it says RX-E right?

Is the newest firmware is safe for RxTools?

I haven't been here in a while so I have a few questions as one of those lazy anons who is still using emunand with the O3DS and not rednand:

>if it's safe to update to the latest firmware with rednand it's safe for emunand users as well right?
>how much of the new Animal Crossing update is behind amiibo content and can it be downloaded without amiibo?
>what Animal Crossing file save editors are out there? are they safe to use with the new update?
>how much Swapdoodle content is behind a dlc pay wall and is there a download to access all the content?

Thanks for the help.

>He's STILL replying

So your autism triggers when you're not the one ending an argument? Alright, feel free to reply to this if that makes you sleep at night.

Custom themes in Adrenaline, I'm having flashbacks

You can get rid of it if you want. The point of changing boot.3dsx to boot2.3dsx is so rxtools doesn't launch.

>cakes

Please keep posting I love this meme let's make some meme images
SUBREDDIT WHEN

sysnand in the cfw sys settings?

>he uses cakes

Just unbanned myself without another 3DS by reading the clusterfuck of the GBAtemp thread.

This is interesting. I guess Nintendo can't win for long.

What's new with this vita hacking? Where do I start?

I'm follwing the guide for A9LH, but my 3ds keeps freezing up at the part with the browser and safe A9LH installer.
What do

How do I switch to a larger sd card? I have N3dsXL lumas and a9hl installed. Or just direction to directions.

>he uses cakse

How do i stream my new3ds screen? Is it possible to turn of the 3ds' display to preserve processing power?

give it another day and shit gonna be gucci

yes but only if you have a9lh
if you have only emunand don't update sysnand

copy and paste

Read the fucking FAQ of plailect you chucklefuck.
>Q: How do I move to a new SD card at the end of this?
>A: Just copy all the files to the new SD card.

HOLY SHIT LADS ITS WORKING

BASED LUMA

Open browser settings, initialize save data. Then try again.

I'm in this part of the guide but my decrypt9 menu doesn't shows the option "title/titlekey options"
Closest thing is titlekey decrypt options but that one just shows decrypt options, no way to dump.

What do I do.

Thanks

I've done that almost 6 times now. Just keep going till it doesn't shit itself?

That thread literally is a cluster-fuck though. Did you have to use a hex editor or something?

By checking the strings in moveable.sed and friend code file? About to do this myself soon.

Please respond

Yep, sometimes you just can't get it to work. Give it some time and try later. I had this same issue with browserhax some time ago.

any updates?

haha Funny. Lets make this go viral ok? This meme is the shit!!!
>cakes imgur.com/gallery/dSZLE

Yes, that exactly.

Not everyone seems to have a new seed on their movable.sed though, and the speculation right now is that twitterfag is unbanning people because he knows how to generate new movable.sed every time. Once we find that out it's going to get really easy for everyone.

ok i dont think i have a9lh.

Has any anons imported their lurantis save into the freeshop version and tried going online?

If there's another ban wave when would it be?

>Why did that happen?
Who knows
>And how can I fix it?
Backup saves with jksm if it can still recognize the games
Delete everything and re-download
>I mean, without having to delete and redownload all the games for the second time.
Google it, maybe someone else has had this same problem. If not, you're on your own.