>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/3pWsZWiT

First for waifus

Reminder to set your suit sensors to Maximum!

UNBAN HE

>someone yells that they're getting killed
>unconscious or stolen headset before giving out the location
>they never turned on sensors despite many reminders
>mfw they rot in a locker or the cold vacuum of space like they deserve

>Law 1. Maintain the station.
>Law 2. Reduce expenses.
>Law 3. Obey the Captain.
>Law 4. Maximize revenue.

Come back when you are Plapatin.

>Bill Hudson can't even fight the admins and win

He's certainly not half as good as the one true Bill.

>Always keep sensors on
>Paramedics never save me from crippling depression

i don't get it

Morena whom is called Bill irl is famous for btfo of every admin and the metaclub and not being banned.

Legend has it they still play on a new Ckey: relegated

bill pls

ur remembered for being a depressed cuck who desperately pretended to be a gril before being literally #exposed

i bet you cried

I'm not relegated i'm afraid, that's just a silly meme.
relegated is the person who used to play the plasmaman called Shark, sort of like an anti-sawbones.
I still don't get what you mean though.
hi I'm actually here, not there

I mean

Bill Morena > Bill Hudson

Bill tried to deadmin the shitters and ahelp the metaclub. He failed and got banned where you succeeded.

Why are you still here, Bill?

to read the funny stories that people post.
the entire garrus stuff is entertaining, i like to read it.
i read a lot of stuff i'm not very involved with, it's just something i like to do

But then why do you still post?

1. Beings who harm good beings are evil
2. Beings who alter the station for malicious purposes are evil
3. Good beings are those who have not committed evil
4. Neutralise evil

In actual pain looking at this because some chemists legitimately think this is fine

>somebody mentions me and calls me good

am i not allowed to input too? i learnt a lot about the game in the time i played, and discussing it is fun. I post quite a lot in discussions about game mechanics.
plus, plenty of people who don't play vg or space post here too, it isn't my fault people still want to bring me up.

Botany shitter here.
So on the wiki it sounds like you can inject chemicals into plants and their products and shit take on some of that, but it isn't very clear. Does this mean that I could inject say, Bicard into a watermelon plant and the produced watermelons will have some Bicard in them?

read the code faggot
wiki is outdated as shit

Don't leave us Bill

i just wish everyone would stick to morena, its awkward people calling me this

Don't be a nuthug you autist

Tell me why you pretended to be a girl and i'll call you morena.

We were friends at one point bill

you really invite this on yourself m8

BILL BILL BILL BILL

Mate, shouldn't have been a moron fag and used your own name in your pc, now, you deal with the fact everyone knows you look like a 20 year old weed faggot and that you are named bill. Made your bed, now deal with it.

BILL
BILL
BILL

>On goon
>Everyone keeps talking out of character because goon disables OOC chat
>An entire lowpop round turns into a borg and some other assholes arguing politics
>Some metashitter and the AI conspire to kill the borg because it isn't pozzed
>Even when they find out it's already dead, they STILL won't shut the fuck up about it
>Called the shuttle because they were so asshurt
jesus christ why has nobody else hosted gooncode
I would seriously prefer nox to come back over this shit

The real mistake was changing his discord to the same name as his Twitter and steam.

That's how his Twitter was found, months before the name leak but not revealed until the leak happened.

The hacker (who I won't name) held this info on purpose for the right moment.

People who think goon is actually good baffle me, its shiny and pretty, a carnival in space, but it really ain't anything else but that, a themepark in space.

You could say goonchem is decent, you could say mining is okay, but you'd be lying to yourself, both are shit and almost nobody plays miner in goon. Atmos is a joke, fatigue system is shit, literally anyone could go to a pod, cheese skulls with the Martian for dosh and weapons, hell, god knows whatever the fuck engineering is, I'm dang sure thy don't even know how the fuck the TEG works.

Goon is a joke, a badly coded one at that.

And he didn't screencap more of BILL faggotry? A waste, it'd be hilarious to see more fagotry from the retard who pretended to be a girl in a atmospherics simulator with social elements, twitter too.

I think it would be fun to organize an expedition into goon.

Metaclubbing is apparently tolerated, so we'd gang up every round and try to figure out the arcane mysteries of gooncode through practical experimentation. It would be like an archaeological dig into a decade of pure shit

Their TEG is a lot better than ours
There's also their computers and computer related stuff
And at least they have pods
Well, pods that aren't chinese bootleg-tier
It's coded like ass but that doesn't make the all ideas behind them bad
The themepark shit is a good point, but not if nobody ever gets to experience any of it in the first place thanks to the awful playerbase

the solarium is cool though
also macho man port when

I'd be down for that honestly, 5 assistants on voice comms, breaking into everywhere just to marvel at how shit it is would be interesting.

Hell, itd make a nice video if nothing else.

Oh no Yahir kept some screencaps, to post if he ever needs to

He did keep some screencaps, to post if he ever needs to

I hear there's some screencaps. He could post them, if he ever needed to.

Somebody has some screencaps. If there was a need, they could be posted.

I understand that screencaps exist, were a need for them to arise they'd be posted.

Let's fucking do it.
Post ckeys, preferably people who don't know shit about goon

From what I heard, the TEG code was archaic shit nobody dared touch since "it just works" tier of we got no clue how this shit even functions. Might be wrong, but the guy who told me that knew his shit.

I'll be honest, computers don't matter at all for me, and I honestly like our pods, they are just simple and don't need to be ridiculously complex or have shit like weapons, just make them, shove a battery in them and fly the thing, its a space pod, it's only purpose is trasportation.
Wrestling was funny, I'll admit, but rest of combat seems shit.

Pomf123

Rumor has it Yahir has the screencaps. They'll be posted... if he ever needs to.

>post ckeys
good luck

>Not liking simulated computers, or being a space mechanic
what are you, gay

the twitter is really normie shit, i don't see how it's interesting
i can be whatever you want desu, just like i told everyone else
eh i don't even remember doing that, oh well!

Never played on goon
Gigiekk

Pretending to be a faggot is shit user, BILL knew he did that, second people revealed his twitter in the thread, he deleted it in less than 5 minutes.

If you are going to impersonate him, least try.

>i can be whatever you want desu, just like i told everyone else

someone post the "bill gf" picture

you know the one

i never deleted it, just moved it.
i dont even like kendrick that much, this makes me laugh

Yknow, someone has to wonder how a dude that looks in his ripe 20s can be so much of a faggot he plays as a girl, pretends to be a girl irl, and did both of those things on a obscure as fuck game, hosted on a 13 year old engine, with the whole service not having more than 2k players at any time.

Not only is he a turbofag, he was a turbofag in here of all places. Its kind of amazing.

So wait, was Morena really a dude? What did I miss while I was away?

I know some stuff about goonchem and goonmining, I can show you around.

He's a faggot named Bill. He wears baseball caps. Total queer.

I'd let him suck my dick, probly. I have a thing for pathetic people.

Dude is named BILL, real faggot, did all I said, someone has a pic of him, looks like what you'd expect of a 20ish looking dude who plays as a girl.

Here's the screencaps that were promised.

There are seven people on goon right now including me, so if anyone's going to storm the place it might as well be now

i'm a agoraphobic with severe paranoia, i use baseball caps to hide myself when i have to be outside, it's not fun
ahaha. this is an in-joke with some friends, i was having fun.

Here's the autismengine you requested.
Satisfied?

There is no better feeling than when you save somebody's life in a tense situation.

>i was having fun

do you like, get off on people being disgusted with you?

I actually like you better now then when you were pretending to be a girl really into daddy/daughter play. You seem alright Bill.

Reached 0.7 Gigs before a meteorstorm fucked all of it

sorry you don't get my in-joke

Clownpiece mommi, I admire your work

Yes actually, I'm legitimately impressed, good job autism crab.

But we can go much, much higher. 50 emmiter crates lil autism crab, make me proud, make the SME delaminate even with the best cooling loop ever made.

This is really neat.

lol

well
Zeus did do that whole reverse birth vore with his father

Cronus ate all of his sons, not just Zeus

So why exactly did that retard Garrus get banned, been waiting for the stupid fucker to go too far

rule 0

yeah I know

Is it true that Veeky Forumsstation is outdated? What do other servers have that we don't?

easier to say what we have that other severs don't

Shit, so why don't we take another server's code and port our features?

Outdated? Maybe a lil bit, but strangely enough, its outdated in a good way.

Because the coders don't care enough about the features on other servers to bother.

If you do, then you should become a coder and port our features to another codebase.

Because other servers code is shit user, and ours is actually optimized as fuck, even if sometimes lacking features.

Its like a house, ours has good room and foundations, we can add a ton of furniture to make it better over time, other houses have shit foundations, low room and are inhabited by shit flinging baboons with furniture, but it's either not used, or it's covered in shit, baboons, or both.

Krampus decided he's been a naughty boy.

Why did you pretend to be a girl?

Habit of obnoxious and spammy ahelps

Krampus saw him being a bad boy when he broke into the armory again, Bill tried fighting ol krampus when he told him to get into the sack but you can't kill a monster like him.

i wanna get in krampus' sack but i'm not a shitter

i was just myself and people made assumptions and i rolled with it for a while idk, i'm awkward

Isn't it just gay baby jail that kills you? From my information it doesn't even lead you anywhere, its just to fuck the shitters.

Does it nullspace you? like when you used to send people to the shadow realm by picking them up while they're in a wrapped locker, you can stop it by just having internals.

Anyone who didn't want the attention for it or wasn't a retarded faggot would have immediately told everyone he is a guy, you went the extra mile to pretend, you wanabee faggot.

Dont you come with bullshit excuses like you pretending to be a girl bcause people though you were one, almost nobody did, people called you out on being a dude and you insisted on being a guy Bill, shut the fuck up and own up to being a faggot, its the least you can do, to atleast be a honest faggot and admit it.

Ours is just optimized, focusing on the things that we like best. I don't care what other servers have in terms of features, because we run smoothly and I still enjoy this game.

The thing is, adding stuff has a ripple effect that changes the dynamics of the game. Because most people here are content with the status of the game as we play it, there is no reason to go to another server because it would be like playing a different game.

Do krampuses made by the staff of change have the ability to stuff people into their sacks or is it badmin only?

i don't remember anything to be quite honest, the only times i remember being asked i just brushed it off and said whatever you want to think.
i can't say i care about the past any more, if you want to be mad at me still then go ahead

What operating system do you think the AI runs on?

Windows Vista

Morena = Utilitas

some gay shit like linux

>be paramedic
>only one in medbay at first
>make some mix, stock the fridge
>sit around
>do some minor surgeries
>rush one surgery and fuck it up a little
>Science delivers a sexy bot medibot
>Find a crate full of medibots from the disposals
>over time a borg and chemist show up to help
>still twice as many silicons in medbay as carbons at any given point
>overall slow round
>suddenly the air starts knocking people down in medbay
>alright whatever just use magboots and wheelchairs
>All of a sudden spiders pouring from the kitchen
>everyone tries to fight them back
>spiders kept wandering into medbay where we tried to treat the wounded
>Medbay got raped by a spider 3 times before we had to fall back.
>had to leave chemist in a cryotube with a queen
>link up with the borg and a fellow survivor
>captain says we meet at brig
>alright
>steal the captains hardsuit for the suitless survivor since captains quarters were bolted open
>path to brig is fucked or something
>quick, to telescience so we can teleport to the brig
>buddy teleports
>I teleport the chemist who had popped out of the tube at half health to telescience
>ghosted or something and couldn't be saved
>suddenly someone else comes into telescience with the promise of a shiny and safe shuttle
>fuck the brig, hand tele to the abandoned ship
>save their life with CPR after they got fucked up doing something off the shuttle
>load up on guns
>wait for the shuttle to dock
>what the fuck why is there biomass everywhere around arrivals
>see some fresh join trapped in the shuttle behind a wall of biomass
>walk around arrivals through space
>nigger our way into the escape pods
>tfw only 4 living people made it out on pods
That last part of the round was tense as fuck.