/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #58

Thanks for the Memories Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game FOBS: pastebin.com/uSUYw2L9
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe4jnpk
my.mixtape.moe/fukgje.zip
a.pomf.cat/dbfgdj.rar
a.pomf.cat/zpgcxs.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=JsOPHyuAuT0
mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are these threads the least autistic of the bunch?

It was nice knowing you fags.

Gonna miss you when you finally move on.

Thanks for keeping out general alive.

Why can't some people here accept that Spats Kitsune is a great waifu?

>Silver hair sucks!!!! ...yet never complains about other girls with silver hair
>Hurrr spats suck!!! ...yet has no problem with black tights
>Muhh slavery!!! ...yet has no problem with succubus slavery/death
>Smug is bad!!! ...seriously who thinks this?
>my song when:
youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe4jnpk

I'm still gonna stick around in case the thread finds any other monstergirl game

I think she's the cutest

Don't start this shit so early in the thread, user.

Also, Kitsune are almost as shitty as Mermaids and Shittybi.

wrong

Final reminder to check(if you haven't already)early in the last thread for SoundAnon's large dump of various sounds(especially rare therapy sounds), as well as towards the end for several Love Burst from a different user. Total size in vicinity of 150Mb(probably).

what bunch?

her ending is one of the best for sure.
same goes for Tamamo endings.

now thats hot
monsterboy quest when?

would anyone have the uploads to the monster girl island patreon videos?

Because she's dumber than a rock.

Not even cat underwear makes the shittybi appealing.

Looks like Benchgirl is getting more than a shitty foot scene.

this is the stuff I got for the base HR girls to help fill in. only some love burst and no time for map dialogue, unfortunately.

my.mixtape.moe/fukgje.zip

Finishing up Ceska's hourlies now.
I won't be able to do much else for about a day, though.

Looks like the voting results are the cause
I wonder if zell expected his self-insert developer mascot to be more popular than most of the girls

>when your team is so jacked, they're doing 6k criticals to God-difficulty opponents
Purple pussy self-buff+Skill1 combined with Nana+Syafu team buffs=deader-than-this-general Herez

>Why can't some people here accept that Spats Kitsune is a great waifu?
Because she's trash.

>Silver hair sucks!!!! ...yet never complains about other girls with silver hair
Because other girls have redeeming features, especially in their physical appearance, that Spatsune lacks.

>Hurrr spats suck!!! ...yet has no problem with black tights
Plugsuits and such are fine, they're often latex and have a kinky appeal. Spats are just tight shorts.

>Muhh slavery!!! ...yet has no problem with succubus slavery/death
Least they're honest about it. I don't need some smug little bitch acting like I should be grateful to have a life of shitty menial labor. How about instead of kidnapping me and ruining my future, you let me go become a scholar or something.

>Smug is bad!!! ...seriously who thinks this?
Unmerited smug is bad. When you're unattractive and a pathetic low-tier monster that an untrained unbaptized shota can beat with basically no effort when he's not even motivated to do so... you know you're pathetic.

Yet Luka prevented natural selection and the natural order of the monster world from dealing with her. Poor Rachnee.

Also I am very disappointed by the results for the two ??? girls
Their insta-death dryfish scenes are some of the best in the game

The fact that the players probably knew so little about her and the character was unique is probably the cause of her popularity.

>become a scholar or something
In fact, let me respond with a better waifu.

>intelligent
>sexy adult body
>has all kinds of cool stuff in her various labs
>if she liked you enough to hook up with you, you still have a very interesting and likely fun life as a research assistant

Promestein, Chrome, Sara, Erubetie, these are your true best waifus in MGQ.

...I can't believe I'm about to say this since I'm all over the hating of bit meaty paws and big scaly claws and ugly lizard feet and such, but even Granberia makes a better case as a waifu than Spatsune. It'd be like hooking up with Polt, a girl who is big on fitness.

Oh, Ceska? The mosquito girl? No. 168?

I already got her Hourlies, here's a Pomf with them here, along with her periodic greetings: a.pomf.cat/dbfgdj.rar

Just found out I'm running free outings due to hunger down+85% worth of hunger down pochettes. Just as well, given I actually had to buy bread with my hearts for the first time since final event started.
>tfw system refuses to give you vegetarian SRs

Just wanted to let you all know that this general is legitimately shit.
Why oh why do you provide the links to the games but not to any 100% save files?
How fucking dumb is that shit? I already played years ago, my hard drive died, and now I just want to redownload the games, load up a certain battle, click surrender and then masturbate peacefully.
But no, there isn't even something as essential as a 100% save file for the games.

Sort your shit out.

Here, calm down and have this doujin
exhentai.org/g/978177/8bbb81381b/
It's full of that dried fish goodness

This anime/manga is a disgrace to monster girls.

More like you're a disgrace to monster girl fandom.

Why would it be ? It's even less a hugbow than KC world.

Literal semen demons are the absolute best.

Links to said posts
Here's some more care sounds+text: a.pomf.cat/zpgcxs.rar

Threadly reminder!

>tfw more Cecil never

>tfw Cecil will never dry your fish

Fluffy tail vore?

I don't remember this image. Is this a "new" one ?

youtube.com/watch?v=JsOPHyuAuT0

fluffy tentacle vore

were the mods made by camel? If so, with he redoing the old milia war there are still hopes left
I'll make the bounty as ever, but I'm not very optimistic, the collab one was only accepted by trolls and it sold out twice...

Nah its mostly based on this.

You mean MGE, right? It's the laughing stock of the monster girl "genre".

Source?

>Orange Peels (Ore P 1-gou)] Hontou ni Chotto Dake Kowai Youkai Otogibanashi
exhentai.org/g/771086/10206e2110/
Enjoy!

Not even 50 posts in and we're already shitposting.
Great work, guys!
I love Kitsunes too!

Hey, me too

Thanks user. What a doozy that was.

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

Captcha: food

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>page 10

>ELMG
Going to bed now. Just finished collecting uniques for #95 Maid Mero, along with refresh/grocery. That should leave only original recipe Mero undone(along with outing caps). Also filled in the missing gaps in Sound1 for Unyi the Brownie, Araya the Mansel Otter and care texts for Rucine/Nana. I'm collecting my memorial/intros backwards from 180. Speaking of Unyi, did anyone collect her time voices? That's all that's left besides outing captures.

at 12:00 jst

Yep, i'll collect her hourlies in a bit. As with the rest of her periodic greetings

>long page 10

Coming down to the wire, dawn of the third day

I love you, VoreAnon!

KC's work is fine. The only thing that really annoys me about them is how every single monster girl is utterly dependent on sex in one way or another.
You have all this lore and unique personality traits to pull from. Is it too much to ask for deeper characterization and richer cultures instead of turning them into sluts and/or generic uguu shit like MM?

>Is it too much to ask for deeper characterization and richer cultures instead of turning them into sluts and/or generic uguu shit like MM?
Yes.
MGE is literally only good for the pics.

it's like watching sesame street and expecting something deep and complex
MGE is just supposed to be good for a wank, that's it
i'm sure everyone who enjoys it knows it's supposed to be trash

>Is it too much to ask for deeper characterization and richer cultures
>What is Draconia
>What is supplementary material
>What is the shift from pre-DL and post-DL
>Wanting characterization of a race-wide generalization

user...

>>What is supplementary material
shit lol

I guess I'm asking too much from cheap fapbait.

Whatever happened to the MG DnD group

>page 10

whats the point?

Mary is the strongest!

>It's a bash KC episode
his world is meant to be a refuge from the shitty life of a JP salary man but you pathetic neet fuckers would probably never understand what that is like

who are you quotting?

I have a shitty jalaryman job and my escape fantasies includes death destruction and revenge,
maybey its just a cultural thing.

hi kc

2011 was a long time ago

THE GAME

>nipple

Reading the doc, all time periods are done, I think. I'm collecting some of the missing gaps in Sound1 and outing. Working backwards from 179. Finished 156 Belle's homescreen and outing and Sound1 as I type this. Please fill in as you go along.

Sakura 4 to be released in a few hours.

waiting the torrent

whats that?

A game.
With rape.
And vore.

a vore game

It's out!

Anyone willing to grab it and share?

I am almost done with hourlies, i aim to get those done today.

Trying to find all images of lilith and lilim from the game! Been searching for a while now without result... Anyone know where to look?

Its for science

Whys tarantula girl immune to self destruct attacks
It just seems so random

Yeah I don't get that either. Mimics and Honeypots make sense, they're like minibosses.

I love you, Voreanon

ONE OF THESE SLUTS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS! ONE OF THESE SLUTS JUST DOESN'T BELONG!

>tattoos
Dark angel?

Was replaying and found this scene when I (almost) managed to run away from Nero. Can fellow anons share some of the other hidden gems that are out there?