/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMW1IwZ2uT8
wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer_Advanced#Migrating_from_NMM
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75200/?
imgur.com/a/p3G2v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Armpits #1

altmer mustard race

member waifus

Don't worry about it.

Infinite weapon enchantment charges can be done by setting enchantment amount to 0?

mustard indeed

Is there any way to match 1st person camera with modified player height? Any console commands? Doesn't seem to be any mods that do this yet.

This "camping in the woods" option of Live Another Life if comfy as fuck. The campsite doesn't disappear afterwards right? Might actually use it as my "house".

>not iranian commandos edition

I'm already bored of skyrim
god
damnit

I've never noticed it disappear. Was there several days after I started my current game.

Fighting off three deathlords was one of the few things to make me chug a lot of health potions. I don't even remember the last thing that made me do it.

10/10 Altmer agree.

Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager?

Mod Organizer and never look back.

Just use NMM, it does everything you need. People saying otherwise are just trying to be cool.

you can take your ebaumsworld-tier trolls back to your containment board

The auto-install hyperlink from nexus is also really neat

And it also works with MO.

Do not fall for this user's memes. MO is a much better system.

MO will also handle those links. There is no downside to using MO, it is absolutely all upsides.

Don't be a pussy, manual install everything with care and you'll have a stable build.

So if I've got some mods installed with NMM, do I have to reinstall them for MO?

Aylen Ayrenniel

youtube.com/watch?v=dMW1IwZ2uT8

wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer_Advanced#Migrating_from_NMM

My game is very stable. There is no reason to manual install. You're just making problems harder to fix.

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Try dropping a level 10 character in Solstheim

Hey anons. I just got Skyrim for my PC. Wanna get into modding. What are your personal recommendations for must have shit or just personal enjoyment mods?

Thanks.

Manually installing mods is more of a hassle than using MO, along with removing mods.

The psijic teleportation mod is a must for mage characters.

I've installed the version for the old skyrim because it hasn't been released for SSE yet.

Have yet to verify it's working without problems

Radiant Spawn Engine is my go-to recommendation. Warning you need a strong computer for it.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75200/?

Witcher 3 Hair ports for SE when

Thanks. To download mods i've just been using Steam to download mods, is it a bad idea to use steamworks and NMM to install different mods or does it not matter at all? I doubt it does, just curious.

We just got done discussing this, but you should be using Mod Organizer. It will make fixing your own mistakes a lot easier. You should try to get mods off of the Nexus first, most of the good ones are from the Nexus and managing mods with the steam/bethesda client is a nightmare once you have a handful.

So if you HAVE to get a mod off steam, download it, and then re-package it into it's own Mod Organizer folder. You will know what I mean when you get MO. It's not as hard as it sounds.

Mod Organizer if Oldrim.

NMM if SSE, for lack of a viable alternative.

Just use tesgeneral.com it'll walk you through everything.

We have it in the OP for that reason.

Goodnight /tesg/

It's 1:20 PM nerd

She's clearly posting from Tokyo, like any anime character.

Ded, post scenery

SE didn't revive these threads at all?

Kinda wanted to replay, but without SKSE64 and mods it would be pointless.

BIG
PENGUIN
PENIS

I've found a lot of mods still work, you just need to aktivate them from the main menu

There's plenty of mods, it just depends what you are looking for.

And it did revive these threads, just not during this time of day.

SE made the thread much more active...for one weekend. Then it went back to being mostly ded.

Then again it's always slow during euro morning.

will an rx480 be enough for maximum graphics modded skyrim at 1080p?

Yeah, should be.

Depending on how hardcore you want to go with ENB, but generally yes.

Are GEMS and STEP mandatory or do you just install mods individually?

Thanks

ded gen

op as fuck

... and then they had lots of sex.

I don't suppose there is somewhere a muscle texture for cbbe that is somewhere in between Tigersan's work and normie tier muscles like sporty sexy map?

Why aren't you applying, user? Don't you want to remove the shitposters and make /tesg/ great again?

>mfw installing PerMa

because this shithole will be dead mid-2017

to make a place great again, the people should be willing to make it great again and from what i can see most of you prefer to stay in stagnation and living in delusion. A waste of effort

>finally have good enough pc to handle pretty much everything
>game shits itself when I add an enb
Fuck me, what is it with bethesda games and hating crossfire.

It's not Bethesda, it's Boris. ENB isn't optimized for AMD or multi-GPU configurations

Why is this garbage in the recommended mods?

Goddammit.
And by shits itself, I mean screen flickers demonic red, then gods jet black.
Menus and shit are still there.
Would running it in single gpu mode fix this?

Why wouldn't it?

>flickers demonic red, then gods jet black
Did you disable Skyrim's AA?

Probably not.
Will go do that now then.

Dawn guard vs volkihar choice

Name one good thing one bad thing

New game dunno if I should just skip it all, the first half of the story is pretty fresh in my mind but it's a long time since I have gone far past the soul cairn. That place just makes me want to quit skyrim

you get a +100 magika ring (with magika regen) as a vamp

imgur.com/a/p3G2v

This is the most autistic attempt at storytime ever

Is that it? Is that even from optimized vanilla textures?

>vampire
>good thing

Did they fix the sunken faces for females yet?

In the end they're basically the same shit in temrs of quests and locations you visit, only vampire gives you mediocre powers that arent worth it

After modding the shit out of original Skyrim, i'm ready to play. I coudn't get Deadly mutilations to work (invisible bodies), so i'm just gonna ay fuck it and start playing.

Any fun builds? Haven't played an Elder Scrolls game in awhile and I know Skyrim is the most casual of the lot. Don't know if I should focus on one particular thing or go jack of all trades stealth archer. I'm using ordinator perk overhaul.

Because I'm not a SJW feminist

Anybody else experienced a hip and butt seam with cbbe? How do I fix this? changing textures doesn't do anything

Vampires are pretty damn strong. Better than werewolf. Also, if you're a nord you get super high frost resistance. I think like 90%.

Werewolves are just weak in general. They don't get passives that affect them outside of their transformation, unlike vampire lords.

What's unfortunate about vampires is that there isn't much desire to be one if you're a melee (non-stealth) focused character.

What are some """"safe""" city improvements? I remember I used JK's ones before..

Have you ever tried some of the werewolf overhauls? They are very fun. I think it was moonlight tails that was really well done.

So... I'm getting the crushed breasts bug with Arurun (elin). How the heck do I fix this so I can get back to work?

pls respond

>2016
>supporting the Empire

Do whatever the fuck you want son. If in doubt, use a roll sheet and don't bitch out on your first roll, no matter how stupid it is.

dont go stealth archer man, it just becomes total cheese

eventually no matter what difficulty once you get enough archery and sneak perks you are just gonna be one shotting everyone with sneak attacks

it gets very boring later

if you using ordinator maybe choose one spell school and then pick 1h or 2h, ordinator does nice things for all spell trees

>ishygddt

>falling for the Dominion's divide and conquer tactics

>

>outdated memes

>ishygddt

>skyrim will be able to stand alone against the almeri dominion
lmao

Found XPMSE skeleton for Elin race by myself. Thanks for the help.

>milk drinkers

How bout this?
Nord
The Lover (for them sweet early levels)
Emphasis on 1h, heavy armor, destruction and conjuring. Also, gotta put points in smithing and enchanting. Alchemy any good?