/owg/ Overwatch General

don't mind me, i'm just here to feed zarya.

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Official Website and Community
playoverwatch.com
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/

>Latest Patch Notes (Live)
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752215318

>Overwatch Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFfTBJ0Olbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop posting pictures of my exgf's dad edition

first for DIE DIE DIEEEEE

Take two heroes
Swap their weapons
Consider the results

ree ree REEEEE

i want to drink tracer's sweat

Huh, we have the same post time

When is there gonna be a hero that uses the shock rifle?
I'll also accept the ripper/razorjack

Also if they ever release a map editor, what map will be done first? 2fort or Facing Worlds?

>pharah with shotguns
>reaper with a rocket launcher

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME

dat death blossom tho

OH YEAH?! O PO NO GOVSTI

no one ever thanks the op for making the thread, so thank you op.

what if symmetras m1 would be changed into the m1 of the shock rifle? keep her m2 at the same speed, so she doesn't go around raping everything, but make it explode like in ut when you shoot it with m1.

would that make her viable?

i doubt that blizzard would just copy weapons 1:1 from other games, though. it's a shame, really. i wouldn't mind some copied weapons, shock rifle is fun as fuck.

Tracer Mei

Cutest and best pairing

Tracer with Sierra's auto pistol
Somber with Tracer's dual pistols

Helden sterben nicht!

What is "Defeat"?

I'm too casual and I've been working all week so I've had hardly any time to play her.

Her "hacker" highlight is fookin adorable though.

But is she actually any good? I did complete shit as her in 3v3.

>what map will be done first?
hopefully tr_walkway, so we can practice sick airshots. and a wallride skill map.

2fort and face are the biggest cancer maps of all time.

but i don't think blizzard would want half finished, ugly maps in their game. ow maps are all about polish and attention to detail. this seems to be even more important to blizzard than map layouts, judging by all the choke points and the parts of maps where barely anyone ever fights. not saying the maps are bad (they're not), but some parts of them are badly designed. there is barely any reason for defending teams to be fighting away from their spawn on hanamura B/anubis B for example, so one third of the map is unused most of the time.

Reminder Sombra is weak as fuck for an offense character.

"She's high skill"

No she's weak

160 DPS if you're right on top of the enemy
240 DPS if you're right on top of the enemy as Tracer
280 DPS if you're right on top of the enemy as Reaper

>that entire house in volskaya industries before the first choke into point a

winkyface ;D
helden sterben nicht
JUST-AAARGH

Ogoi po gotolnosti

Some user suggested that that house exists for autistic roleplayers in custom games to play in. He's probably right.

anyone?

For the Symmetra rework, they should give her the ability to block off doorways briefly.

HEAD'N'SHOULDERS

use google how can we know shit about your shit PC

no, you actually need a graphics card to play games that require graphics.

What is it about end of season that plummets the match quality?

I'll fucking send someone $10 in BitCoin if they can justify why grappling hook is a TWELVE SECOND cooldown when Shadow Step is 10 and Tranny Locater is 6.

You should try mods warn pretty quickly after you ask too many times

are you asking if you can play overwatch without a graphics card?
no, probably not.

cp_orange_x3

there's a symmetra rework?
why?
her kit is fine just needs some changes on numbers

infinite range
300 damage headshots
if she was more mobile theyd need to drop her damage down a fuckton which would actually be preferrable to this on again/off again bullshit they keep pulling with her balance changes

shadow step is reapers most powerful positioning tool
translocator is integral to sombras kit
grappling hook is widows only escape option
keep your filthy whore money

>somber
>sierra

What?

So? This game's so easy, any half decent player should get gold elims as Somba 85% of the time, despite the cumdicap

so pro players don't teleport around the map and delete half the cast with one click

she's actually the most balanced hero in the game alongside mcmeme

>McMeme
Reaper is way more balanced than McMeme

My tablet has >autocorrect

>grappling hook is widows only escape option
Wew yes, this is supposed to be true but she dies 100% of the time while trying to escape because it's so easy to hit her
Even Shadow Step is a better escape tool and it's not even supposed to be fucking used for that

she's a mislabeled support in my opinion.

her ultimate is support tier and needs a follow up.
healthpack hacking is support tier and helps your team a lot.
hacking enemies is support tier and is almost impossible to pull off if the enemy isn't distracted.
movement options are offense tier, i'll give you that, invis to get in, translocator to get out.

unlike other offensive classes, she relies heavily on her team to follow up, she doesn't do enough damage to pick off enemies alone consistently. all other offensive classes can do shit with little support from their team, except for maybe pharah.

i would only play sombra in a 3-1-2 setup and just consider it 2-1-3

>tfw hanzo mains finally have another hero to put the blame on when you're losing

>posters: 18
>posts: 38
That 14 year old nigger who never finished 4th grade elementary needs to fucking leave.
>when the thread gets full with posts like 15x5=25
you know it's gone to shit

Underage faggots ruined Veeky Forums

>Giving a fucking sniper a low C/D on his escape ability
>Balanced
Pick one.
She already has a machine gun to defend herself, If you give her a lower c/d on her grappling hook, good fucking luck trying to kill her.

What was today's small patch for?

The machine gun is the worst gun in the game and you know it, why are you lying user

I love Hana.

Mei nudity glitch fix

i had a gf who was like rl hana song
how do i get her to cosplay hana song user

>tfw plebbit is more mature than Veeky Forums

the secret to sombras gun is aiming

Healers charged ult too fast

We were talking about Windowcleaner, not Sombrero.

Rein's Hammer with Genji's Sword

>disable ultimates of the enemy with sombras ult
>your team wipes the enemy team with their ults
>enemy team comes back and since they couldn't use their ults in the last teamfight they now have ult advantage and wipe your defenseless team

great design t b h

unless your team can save their ults and kill the opponents without them, sombra's ult is pretty pointless if everyone has their ultimate up, except during a final push/defense. otherwise it always gives the advantage to the other team for the next fight.

>not saving your ult
Your fault

Who else is watching APEX S1?

McRee getting rekt by Soldier.

I think I'll break my vow now and attempt some Sniping as Widow

Anything I should know other than backing the fuck off when someone comes knocking with the grapple hook, and setting down the trap at the flanks behind me?

Your team shouldn't be blowing all their ults then if the enemy is EMP. 1 or 2 ults ontop of Sombras is fine but if you're blowing more than that then your team fucked up.

in that specific situation yes it just prolongs the inevitable but that's just one way of using it

I didn't think I would do it before the season ends. There were sombra-"mains", torb-trolls, and attack syms, all in diamond. I was getting ready to give up.

But I persisted, and finally did it. Went on a winstreak and gained over 300 points in soloq. Have I finally graduated from being a shitter?

S1 - Low/High/Final - 39/60/54
S2 - Place/Low/Final - 2753/2416/3518

1v1 is a meme.
>Torbjorn
>Walk around a corner and die in one hit.
I don't know I never play or see Torbjorn so I don't know if this is normal.
>Soldier 76.
>Walk around a corner and die in 2 bullets.
Okay well that's bullshit.
>McCree.
>Get sniped from across the map and die in one hit.
This gametype

where can i get credit hacks

cheat engine cant search my credit

>every single game has "that guy" now

What the fuck

its the exact same pool of people, like 90% of the people here are reddit crossposters
its just that having a name and banana stickers attached to their posts makes them posture like intellectuals rather than the compulsively shitposting subhumans they actually are

Can someone tell me why, when only needing one person, the game will still cut the waiting for players phase and force everyone out of the lobby to find a completely new game?

So instead of fixing the other shitty healers they're just gonna nerf Lucio into oblivion to make the others look better?

Americans BTFO by Korea again.

You should just use 1 or 2 ults after sombras max, and obviously if you have a good initiate like that your supports shouldnt have used their ults

Lucio with Symmetra

you can actually

youtube.com/watch?v=NFfTBJ0Olbk

>want to run a few quick plays after work to cool down
>defeat x ∞
>the losses are starting to get to me
>know there could be wins if people ever switched to counter
>they never do
>know nothing I say will fix that
>the losses keep stacking up

I shouldn't have come back to this game

i agree that the team should hold on to their ultimates if possible, but i see this shit happening all the time, even in some tournament matches.

i don't even play sombra. i thought i'd point this out for all of the mediocre players.
trying to get your team to understand this concept in plat is almost impossible, especially when hardly anyone uses their mic to coordinate their abilities. teams with a brain obviously do not have this problem.

you already have the advantage when the enemy team can't use their standard abilities, no need to waste another ultimate on them.

>watching the OW tournament right now
>top EU team gets bodied by based Koreans
Why are whites so terrible at videogames? Masterrace my ass.

Why does D.Va sound so cute when you poison dart her?

Friendly reminder to switch to the superior Japanese voice acting for a more enjoyable gaming experience.

Because you are into little girls. Be careful or you will be put on a watchlist.

RYU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAE

Character usefulness in a competitive setting aside

Which skin do I blow 1000 on

Mystery Man McCree

or

Junker D.Va

Whichever character you want to play more, user.

Who is a better DPSer, Lhesca or akm?

goddamn slavs

Both those skins suck. Just save your credits for xmas.

I could use some assistance

fucking australia

sounds like you've never played ut or quake before. don't walk around corners if you don't know where the enemy is. turn up your volume, so you can hear their footsteps.

it all boils down to who has the better prediction, aim and reflexes, just like in those games. though the lack of points of interest (health/armor pickups) makes it a lot harder to predict the enemies movement, so luck is more relevant than in ut or quake.

mirror matches are perfectly balanced, you need mind games and mechanical skill to win.

i think 1v1 is a great way to practice characters you rarely play, but i wouldn't take it too serious.

Junker my man

Reminder that Fatal1ty could dominate the Overwatch meta if he wanted to. He would absolutely destroy the best teams single handedly if he cared.

Makes it even better that shitty heroes have shitty voices. Junkrat in jap is superior though since he actually sound like a madman instead of just an aussie.

Why is this interview dubbing so bad?

React /owg/.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the sombras i've played against usually do the following

>hacks a healthpack
>drops tele and stealthes in
>they try to gank, usually fail and tele back to hp
>pop out of stealth once in a while to ult

the sombras i've played against have all been really obnoxious, they're like really scared genjis

its just some no name gurl gaymer going too far to try and fit in
nothing new

Another groupie?

Whatevs.

Try 1v1 or 3v3.
Quick games, low frustration.