bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-1192016/
pso2.jp/players/event/famitsucup/webevent/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Million Arthur Collection (until 11/24)
├ Gravity Princess (until 12/7)
├ [SG] Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
└ Gurhal Collection 2 (until 12/21)

■ Next Update (11/24):「幻創の母なる月光」Part 1
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-a-new-solo-extreme-quest-arrives-on-november-24th/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.org/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Main_Page (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

First for cursing you all with bad 13* drop luck.

くそげwwwww

post butts!

What does she want?

filthy weeb

your photon

LOL! wwwwww!!!!!!!

14 hours and 15 minutes until PSO2 Station broadcasts.

PSO2 Station will be streaming live from SEGA FEST!
This time our guest will be Juri Kimura, the voice of Xiera.
The stream will include details on the December update, along with news of a collaboration with a popular title.
Aside from that, we’ll also see more details on that AIS plastic model, along with other collaboration announcements.

誰も気にしないwww

Chances we get info regarding new SG scratch pretty much zero then right?

It's very likely actually because the SG scratch we currently have will expire in December.

>tfw a JP says "the united states is alright"
USA USA

90% chance new SG scratch will be other half of falz scratch: double, luther, matoi, and associated hairs/makeups/accessories.

>Mainly doing Necky for tickets and pleiades
>6 torana and no pleiades
Desire sensor has zero mercy

>10/12
>"meh this quest isn't even that difficult anyway"
>7/12 right after teleporter starts
I hate this game, back to psp2i

Where the FUCK are these ra whenever I'm not playing ranger

I couldn't even be bothered doing this necky, but I'm sitting on something like 95 trana and 130 pleiades. I don't even need OT orbit weapons anymore because I have all the ones I want of them at 60 ele already, and I'm never getting austere units.

Ship 2 right? My last necky run started at 12/12, was 11/12 after the tele finished, and was 10/12 shortly after. It was a B rank but it was still an easy clear.

It's the "all the rangers in the block are segregated into one mpa" factor. Maybe one other mpa in the entire block has a RA, the rest are all with you. Haven't you ever noticed that when you're RA, you always end up paired with a lot of RA, but if you aren't RA there are none?

Oh how I envy you.
Let me know how it goes.

Does anyone have or is anyone preparing a stream for PSO2 station?

dio hunar mag please

It's part of Sega Fes so I believe it'll be broadcast on Youtube.

I'm still missing one that I want since I've never had an orbit drop and I'm a lazy piece of shit that exclusively ran TD4 so I always have enough torana to make 2 full orbits before I have the Pleiades for one. Sitting at 182 Torana and 80 Pleiades. I wish I could use all the torana just to have Orbit Bow if I ever play braver but 180 Pleiades is miserable to farm.

Play RA today.

10/10 successful MPA, SSrank

RA is shit

Play real class like Hunter

Sorry, I like to not fail my runs.

both runs were full of ranger and actually let guranz laser one tower

That's why you run a strong Hunter with war cry that's fucking invincible and able to take on 2 bosses + tens of mobs while destroying nearby exodas.

>Shows ranger gameplay
>Has 2nd RA WB for his EA so he gets all the glory

You're as bad as these 10m fags with a pocket Te/Ra. I bet you couldn't 2 hit that thing without the guys WB on the face you shitter. and in a PUG, some jackass would hit him first and turn him around making your "strat" pointless

The thing with granz is people are stupid and think lasering him before he's in "gonna fuck up a tower" mode is a good idea, when it's actually a fucking terrible idea and almost always puts him in "gonna fuck up a tower" mode instead. I generally just sit on a turret with massive hunter active ready to nuke him if he approaches a tower to laser it.

No, in a pub someone would put down an upper trap and flip the fucker before he even touches the ground, making that end attract miss near completely.

I'm fucking invincible already and don't need an overcompensating stick to show.

Webm related.

You can still hit the head when it's flipped, but for some reason I can only get one tick on it. The problem is that you need the fucker to face you and 90% of the time the asshole putting down the trap is on the opposite side of him, and it spawns facing them.

were you in my mpa? I also got cucked by 7/12 lobby.

>Be Ranger
>Get hit
>Gix pot resets
CANT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

Great now get a trip so I can filter you. You're doing the things people have been doing for the past 2 years now.

I dare you to show anything I'm showing on necky, in the same circumstances that's 2 years old.
Show and I'll get a trip.

>Literally just firing a single end attract at a 100% guaranteed spawn
If the guy you're arguing with has any memory he should be able to find a ton of stuff.

>same circumstances
In this case It's firing end attract on the head of a xh spawn of a hot wheels.
Must be at least 2 years old.

Do you prefer prefer complete shitposts or memes instead?

Complete shitposts must include memes.

>XH
>2 years old
pick one.

I think that's the point, also End Attract itself isn't 2 years old yet I think.

I'm not the one claiming it was being done.
Better take a nap while waiting for him to search for it.

Placing a PA where a boss is about to spawn isn't exactly a new discovery.

RUSED

>plays melee
>PLAYS WITH THAT LITTLE PP
Take a hike

How did you even managed to lower your pp more?

Did your PP get even worse you fucking HuLeech?

Pressing buttons to get numbers is decades old, and yet some of us still find it interesting.

Like this
PP is worthless.
I am the top gun of the MPA

Please tell me it destroyed a tower.

How to start the game without tweaker so that it won't patch over modified files?

It did

bat method
go google it

XD

I want to taste Tea's lips.

>M-my special snowflake build is much better than your cookie cutter meme builds!
Sure.

Are you hurting for money or something, you aren't even getting more stats by sacrificing all that PP.

>N-no stop this man he's running unapproved semi-original build
12* units don't have much PP and fuck spending money on affixes.

But none of those towers are destroyed?

>12* units don't have much PP
This is a really stupid reason to skip PP altogether. Saiki doesn't give much attack, but it was never advised to go with only 30-40 attack on a unit

I moved to 12* from Saiki carrying over the previous affixes from my units + adding Tenora Boost. Affixing some PP wouldn't help much and would need me to either kick some attack affix or switch something for attack/PP affix instead.

I don't think PP is too important either way. I considered getting Gix arm instead of Deadlio but having people go
>123 PP
everytime was worth it.

You asked me to tell you that it did destroy one

If you want to gimp yourself for a joke that's cool, you would definitely perform better with more PP though.

I would perform better with bigger PP pool. The problem is that PP isn't free. Of course I would take getting the same attack and 3 rings with 200PP over 123PP, but I can't. In the end meseta is limiting factor here and I can't just affix 7s with Returner 5.

PP doesn't really impact my performance as much as having 3 ring slots more does. Probably the attack alone matters more.

>shit 4
>caring about performance
>knowing what performance is

>When you make ALL the gains
Not a single Saiki piece. Fuck this game

PP doesn't have to be an all or nothing thing. There's room between "literally 1 PP affixed" and "7s ret5"

>affixing in 2016

The problem is that every bit of that room costs money. I didn't have any to really care too much about putting something else. Noble Power alone would almost double the costs of the affix and replacing something with spirita 3 suddenly would also rise the cost and lower other stats

Money isn't that hard to make, dude.

Too hard for me. I don't even want to bother with affix hunting, doing Clotho on 3 characters, or affixing stuff with my excubes to sell. If it isn't that hard to make you can just like buy all my moons atomizers for 100k a pop.

Saiki drops in only one of those keys that you posted

>Not farming GGG for your precious Saiki
>Not just getting premium and buying Saiki

I was under the impression that it drops in both Tokyo BQs?
I got 5 Brisa pieces and a Magatsu piece so I can just buy them when I really need them.

Daytime Necky is suffering

>only new orbit that doesn't drop is gunslash
>it drops half as much as all the other ones

doesn't have a collection file i mean

What would you even need it for anyway, just get a different orbit that's actually useable. Only need 1 per class. If you play summoner you have other issues (kidding)

>Only need 1 per class.
because gunslash you only need one of period, instead of grinding one for every class.

>Saiki
>CURRENT DAY

Stop being a fag and just farm 12* units, easier for you non-prem to get.

Which ones?

I'm in love

Her ara-ara~ is just

>farm units that are worse than Saiki
???

people are still buying built-up saiki units and i sold my TATK set on wednesday

i can't turn a profit if people like you keep telling my buyers to get 12*

pls keep buying saikis guys

How much did you make?

Is it worth to trade out my Saiki for all the Ray I have amassed from Gix grinding? I don't feel like re-affixing if the gain is minor.

You're not even really gaining if you're not using it for skill rings.

Does that just specialize the Ray to that one class? Is it the rings with stats that get put on or the modifier ones?

If you're using uncrafted saiki, the gain is in the range of 15-20 all-atk (or +40-45 t-atk), 2-9pp gain (depending on unit composition), potentially 10 hp loss, in exchange for skill ring embedding.

I haven't bothered with skill rings in months because I can't stand doing that gathering crap.

The modifier ones. It makes 12* more optimal for certain classes but the difference is really minor. Other classes it doesn't really matter since they don't have good L rings and they probably only care about one at a time anyway.

I see, I'll just stick with Saiki then.

Likely good skill rings by someone who doesn't giver a shit about certain classes:
HU: just guard sonic arrow, hunter gear save
FI: ds kamaitachi, td air chase, knuckle chase
RA: launcher non weak bonus, slow dive roll (situational)
GU: front s roll
BR: NA
BO: DB snatch
FO: tech parrying
TE: tech parrying, wand element change
SU: go eat a dick
all classes: air reversal
classes/weapons with a melee step: step jump
I haven't used mate lovers because I'm an automate shitter, so I can't comment on it.

Shit like slow dive roll or wand element change is more beneficial to not be embedded, since you dont want them sometimes.

>mfw selling mine for more than i paid for them
haha yea saikis are so much better guys

Why aren't you baddies using austere units with Ray leg?

I didn't spec into luck

I'm not paying 15m for a rear unit that will be completely btfo in a month.

I'd rather use Kaiser.