Dueling Network General /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2371

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
● DN is ded.
YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12th)
●OCG: Dimension Box Limited Edition (November 26th)
●OCG: Pendulum Evolution (December 23rd)

●TCG: Destiny Soldiers (November 17th)
●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP.
● Read the cards.
● Lurk and read the archives.
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above.
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament
play.
● Don't forget our lord Blaster ;(

I like men

With the new cards, I wonder if now YZ True King is now viable.

21th Eternal reminder that Red-Eyes is the best Dragon Bro.

Dark Summoning Beast can summon a Sacred Beast from your hand or deck ignoring the summoning conditions by tributing itself
Second effect is covered up

Paradise Lost
Field Spell
Uria, Hamon and Raviel cannot be destroyed or targeted by your opponent's card effects
Hard OPT, if you control Uria, Hamon, Raviel or Armityle, you can draw 2 cards

Any S/T with destruction effect that you can trigger when said S/T is in hand? Geartown?

Too bad Burrowing needs to be on field for its destruction effect.

Dark Summoning Beast would be pretty nice if it wasn't fucking level 5.

Mystic Tomato to the rescue.

BUT WHAT DOES IT DOOOOOO

Here's its anime effect
>Once per turn, you can equip this card to a face-up monster your opponent controls, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card. The equipped monster loses ATK equal to this card's original ATK. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, Special Summon this card. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, it also gains that monster's effect(s).

Here's its game effect
>>Once per turn, you can equip this card to a face-up monster your opponent controls, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card. The equipped monster gains this effect:
-Once per turn, Shuffle your Deck

>Hard OPT, if you control Uria, Hamon, Raviel or Armityle, you can draw 2 cards
Does it have the "whose original name is X" clause? Because we can just use Prisma.

When it attacks it gains 500 ATK
Hard OPT you can target 1 monster your opponent controls, it loses ATK equal to this card's ATK, then banish this until the next standby phase, then ???

>Zefra Support
AHAHAHAH
YES
they're still shit

Remember Zefranon? I wonder how much he spent on his deck when they were released.

All this True King support makes me want to eradicate the dracos.

I don't know him but I've been playing or trying to play Zefra since they came out even if they're mediocre.

Do these new cards make Predaplants any better?

>Brohunder
Those madmen! They really did it!

Oni Thunder/ Brohunder
Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type Effect Monster
ATK 900
DEF 400 (1)
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Brohunder”.

What are the best things this can search other than the rest of the Hunders?

Cloudians

I might get blasted for this, but is Trap Exodia viable for matches nowadays? I need the cheapest possible locals deck and Chain Burn is too boring compared to Exodia.

Denko.
Thunder Sea Horse searching Hunder.
Lightning Rod Lord.
Rai-oh.

Denko "waifu" Sekka.
And Thunder King Thunder King.

Too bad Makyura is banned.

they can mass dump counters now, so sundew kingii can fuse easier, rafflasia and drago can get their effect off easier, as can flytrap and dioneae
the monsters are either basically pointless (the cobra) or nice to have but weren't desperately needed by the deck (cordycep)
and the transcendental fusion, while not a predaplant card, lets them summon starve venom easier in addition to rafflasia

tl;dr better but still meme pet deck tier
t. predaplant player

My life is now complete. I can die in peace now

PRINT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How good is the new PK Trap?

Onii-san! I've missed you so!

FUCK
FINALLY
FUCK
SHIT

I'm surprised that Konami has refused to print a single one of Don Thousand's cards. Like, they're the only Numbers left at this point.

Pretty good.

This and Gozuki have proven that no Manga card is too obscure to get printed.
Do any of you have any wishes?

Print my friieends~ priiint theeem~ ~ !

>searches Rai-Oh
Please no

Number 70: Deadly Sin
Rank 4 DARK Insect-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2400
DEF 1200
Xyz Materials: 2 Level 4 monsters
(1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster the opponent controls; banish it until the opponent’s next Standby Phase.

This sounds pretty good honestly.

Kousai no Majutsushi / Iris Magician
Level 4 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 1000
Pendulum Scale: 8
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster you control; for the rest of this turn, double any battle damage it inflicts to your opponent if it battles a monster, then, destroy this card.
Monster Effect:
(This card is always treated as a “Pendulum Dragon” card.)
(1) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can add 1 “Pendulumgraph” card from your Deck to your hand.

>more r4nk shit
Fuck.

Kokuga no Majutsushi / Black Fang Magician
ATK 1700
DEF 800
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that monster’s ATK becomes half its current ATK until the end of this turn, then, destroy this card.
Monster Effect:
(This card is always treated as an “Xyz Dragon” card.)
(1) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can target 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

The level 3 lets you get out sunny d from deck which is nice. The spell is good except it could have beEn non target.

Brilliant meme plus them may work sibce everything is still really dependent on your normal

Hakuyoku no Majutsushi / White Wing Magician
Level 4 WIND Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 1600
DEF 1400
Pendulum Scale: 1
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Once per turn, when a card effect that targets a DARK Spellcaster-Type monster(s) you control resolves, you can negate that effect, then, destroy this card.
Monster Effect:
(This card is always treated as a “Synchro Dragon” card.)
If this Pendulum Summoned card is used for a Synchro Summon, banish it.

There's a shit ton of manga cards I'd like to see printed.

Shidoku no Majutsushi / Violet Poison Magician
ATK 1200
DEF 2100
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Once per turn, before damage calculation, when a DARK Spellcaster-Type monster you control battles: You can activate this effect; that monster gains 1200 ATK until the end of the Damage Step, then, destroy this card.
Monster Effect:
(This card is always treated as a “Fusion Dragon” card.)
(1) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can target 1 face-up card; destroy it.

Chronograph Magician / Chronograph Sorcerer
Level 6 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 1700
Pendulum Effect:
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of “Chronograph Sorcerer” once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can destroy this card, and if you do, place 1 “Timegazer Magician” from your hand or Deck in your Pendulum Zone.
Monster Effect:
(1) If a card you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then, you can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand.
(2) You can banish this card you control, then banish 1 “Pendulum Dragon” monster, 1 “Xyz Dragon” monster, 1 “Synchro Dragon”, and 1 “Fusion Dragon” monster, from your hand, field, and/or Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Haohryuu Zarc” from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

SD31-JP001 Astrograph Magician / Astrograph Sorcerer
Level 7 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
Pendulum Effect:
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of “Astrograph Sorcerer” once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can destroy this card, and if you do, place 1 “Stargazer Magician” from your hand or Deck in your Pendulum Zone.
Monster Effect:
(1) If a card you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then, you can add 1 monster from your Deck to your hand, whose name is the same as a monster that was destroyed this turn.
(2) You can banish this card you control, then banish 1 “Pendulum Dragon” monster, 1 “Xyz Dragon” monster, 1 “Synchro Dragon”, and 1 “Fusion Dragon” monster, from your hand, field, and/or Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Haohryuu Zarc” from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

Predaplants finally achieved splashable engine status.

>summon Ophrys Scorpio, use effect
>summon Darling Cobra
>search Brilliant Fusion
>rank 3

>Cards from the highest voted Duels of the 20th Duel Selection will be made into actual cards. These cards will be based on cards or scenes that played a key and vital role in these Duels!
>GX: Judai VS Chronos, the Thank You Duel from Season 4
I can't remember a single good card left to be printed from this duel.

What, are they gonna retrain Skyscraper and Flame Wingman now?

Seisou no Pendulumgraph / Pendulumgraph of Ages
Continuous Spell Card
You can only use the (2) effect of “Pendulumgraph of Ages” once per turn.
(1) Spellcaster-Type monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent’s Spell Effects.
(2) If a face-up “Magician” Pendulum Monster leaves your Monster Zone or Pendulum Zone: You can add 1 “Magician” Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand.

And people seriously doubted them even after EMs, SRs, and PKs all did well.

Would be nice if they could do well as an actual deck instead of getting cucked by existing meta decks.

>(2) While this card is in your Monster Zone, if you would destroy a monster(s) with the effect of a “True King” monster in your hand, you can destroy your opponent’s monster(s) instead.
I'm sorry what

This, I need the effect

Give me a Dark Lord decklist!

This is going to make playing Dark Magician really fun.

It means that you can pop two of your opponent's monsters to summon your true kings. Which is pretty damn great.

So wait, are sacred beasts going to be playable now?

Pop opponent's monster to summon your True King.
Don't forget to change their attribute first to match the True King you want to summon.
Also, no hard OPT on change attribute effect.

Phantom Knights Mist Claws / The Phantom Knights of Mist Claws
Trap Normal
(1) Target 1 of your banished “The Phantom Knights” monsters; add it to your hand.
(2) When your opponent declares a direct attack, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower “The Phantom Knights” monster in your Graveyard; Special Sumon that monster, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard as a Normal Monster with the same Level as that monster (Warrior-Type/DARK/ATK 0/DEF 0). (This card is not treated as a Trap Card). If this card was Special Summoned by this effect, banish it if it leaves the field.

Is it funny when the most threatening looking cards with huge ATK have little to no DEF? I just get the mental image of Kuriboh somehow killing Zielgigas

So you pop Wisdom-Eye to get a new scale AND a search? Neat.

Maybe because they're so powerful they're overconfident and leave themselves open for sneak attacks? Kinda like Goku on Frieza's movie that he got fucked up to a random ass blaster.

Moonlight Kaleido Chick / Lunalight Kaleido Chick
Level 4 DARK Beast-Warrior-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1400
DEF 800
You can only use the (2) effect of “Lunalight Kaleido Chick” once per turn.
(1) Once per turn: You can send 1 “Lunalight” monster from your Main Deck or Extra Deck to the Graveyard; for the rest of this turn, if you use this card as a Fusion Material, you can treat this card’s name as the same as the name of that sent monster’s.
(2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can target 1 “Polymerization” in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.
(3) If this card is banished: You can activate this effect; until the end of this turn, your opponent cannot activate card effects during the Battle Phase.

>Fallen Paradise protects Hamon and lets you plus off it
Hamon turbo Crystal Beasts shall be a thing again.

Predator Plants are still awful as an actual archetype, right?

yeeeeee

As awful as Shiranui.

Call me edgy but man this artwork is cool as fuck.

>Sharp claws
>0 ATK

This card is ridiculously good for Moonlights.

Finally, some searchable recovery. Shame it isn't a Quickplay.

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS I FORGOT ABOUT THIS
It's gonna be nerfed to shit like Power Wall, now I'm sad.

I once killed Zielgigas with Turbo Synchron.

>Negate any effects that would send cards from the deck to the graveyard.

Yes PLEASE.

So, new Dracos: How do they rank compared to the other 3 main archetypes (Metals/Crystrons/Zodiacs)?

I don't think they'll be "awful" anymore. They'll likely shit on most pet decks.

Don't forget that you can also abuse the OPT Pot of Greed with Prisma.

Dont talk shit about Ziel

A likely story.

Wow holy shit you can.
Strange that Komoney would overlook adding an "original names" clause on that.

>A spell card getting printed as a V-Jump promo
Good one user

Metalfoes are patrician support tier. But as stand-alone decks
Zodiacs > True Dracos > Metalfoes > Crystrons

They probably figure that having to put the Sacred Beasts in your deck is cost enough.

There's no monsters from that duel left unprinted.
That leaves only 3 cards from that duel, all S/Ts, Take Over Five is the best one, Unfinished Time Box is ass and Desperate Battle is worse.

So now a retrained Flame Wingman seems likely.
1 HERO monster + 1 WIND or FIRE monster, ATK becomes equal to opponent's monster +100(Skyscraper) when battling and standard Flame Wingman burn? Oh, right, and a nomi clause because HERO fusions gotta have that.

>the -hunder archetype gives extra summons for thunder monsters
>brohunder can search denko, rai-oh, lightning rod lord
>all level 4 for degeneracy
>tourmaline is thunder so you can summon it to overlay if you draw it
>thunder monsters are light so you can use the brilliant engine

KONAMI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

Shouldn't you compare the new Wind theme we're going to get with those decks instead?

Odd question but does anyone have a fun decklist featuring Manjoume cards from the north academy episode? Or could someone make one?
Lets make small fry monsters awesome.

Yeah you could make one.

There is no Wind theme.
This is the main archetype of the pack.
To go with your FIRE Psychic Fusions, WATER Machine Synchros and EARTH Beast Warrior Xyz, you're getting these weird multi-attribute tribute summoning-reliant Wyrms that also have an Xyz boss.

How would you solve the normal summon dependency problem?

What
That's stupid

Brilliant Fusion like every deck, you retard.

Graft, Planter, Nutrient, Instant Fusion, DDR?

I was thinking of doing that anyway, was just curious if anyone else tried doing this, but I guess most people make decks based on his armed dragon, ojama or vwxyz ones.

Gagagigo archetype that becomes meta, when?

After the power vacuum caused by the T0 Zera support being banned.

RIGHT NOW
IN THE RING OF HONOR

I'm ready

>new thread is TGU
Nice. Thanks, user.

Ziel has 0 def because it's made of Hercules and some crab
Hercules has 0 def because it has a weak point in its chest