/nepgen/ - Neptunia General Thread #1084

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/

twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008

gematsu.com/2016/10/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-ps4-launches-february-9-japan

youtube.com/watch?v=ormeH8SuvYc
Translation: pastebin.com/1K0aaGfg

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/996028/fa52836539/
pixiv.net/search.php?word=シーシャ
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/799572482554400772
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why Nepgear?

trying to summon a shitposter that attracts more shitposters

Somebody posted this pic in the last one, can someone please say what doujin thats from?

I really really like nepgear.

NEPGEAR IS MY GODDESS

But why?

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

Nana knows why.

exhentai.org/g/996028/fa52836539/

Link is ded, only gives me a panda

Thanks obama

>Link is ded, only gives me a panda

>Never stopped us before
It did before, though. Back when /nepgen/ was a simple circlejerk of idiots rather than a convoluted circlejerk of avatarfags.

you need account on e-hentai and play the hentai verse game to be able to see stuff on panda. And maybe use the sad-panda plugin

So this is the state of nepgen users

I really hope this isn't Gearnon

EVEN THOUGH THE GEARFAG IS GONE, WHY ARE THE THREADS STILL FULL OF NEPGEAR?!

he's not gone, he's just hiding from me

I'm pretty sure he's one of the panda givers

I'm going to FUCK nepgear!

Nepgear is a good girl, not for lewd.

STOP TALKING ABOUT NEPGEAR AND POST BETTER NEPS DAMMIT

Nepgear is the second-best nep in the whole series.

>mfw my top 5 neps are all from planeptune

I'm saying "Praise Planeptune!"

New Record 521 billion on Titan Mokujin

Nepgear:
I'm Neptunes sister, Planeptunes CPU candidate.
I'm a firm person and because of my appearance, many see me as the opposite of my bigger sister, the sweets loving Neptune.
The truth is, I'm a big otaku, when it comes to machines, networks and much more. Because it's a fantasy world this time, I'm worried that these character traits get lost.
I'm a magician in this game. I'm the type who, when being in a great distance, fires terrific, long range magic.

Uni:
I'm Noires sister, Lastations CPU candidate.
I'm an impish tsundere girl, but the opposite, very polite to be specific, towards older people.
Contrary to my appearance, I'm a gun loving military freak.
I'm very close friends with the mecha-loving Nepgear and on holidays, we go looking for new bits and pieces.
I'm a thief in the game.
I use 2 guns and excellent and hand-to-hand combat skill in speedy battles, while toying with the enemy

Rom:
Lowee's goddess candidate and Blanc's younger sister.
She is the twin sister of Ram, and slightly older than her.
She has a shy and cowardly personality, and has trouble meeting new people.
She is unable to brashly speak her mind like Ram, but has her habit of putting her emotions to voice.
Kanji is difficult for her, so making an account for four goddesses online was quite difficult for her.
Her profession in game is Samurai.
She has fast attacks, and is unmatched in close combat.
It's a difficult class to handle, meant for advanced users
Ram:
Lowee's goddesses candidate and Blanc's younger sister.
The twin sister of Rom, and the slightly younger twin.
She always ends up pulling Rom around due to her shy personality.
Normally she would play pranks on anyone regardless of who they are, but made a promise to Blanc not to do that in an online game.
Kanji is difficult for her, but she managed to make an account for four goddesses online through intuition.
Her class in game is ninja.
It's a mid range attacker type class that quickly breaks the enemies with ninjitsu and taijutsu

DAMN NIGGA, ROM IS GOING HARDCORE

>Kanji is difficult for her, but she managed to make an account for four goddesses online through intuition.
RAM SMARTER GIRL CONFIRMED

IT'S OGRE ROMFAGS

I cant believe you have to sit through that super long trillion prologue every single time you do a NG+

Big Nep is my goddess! I love her!

good taste

WHY SO DED?

>she managed to make an account for four goddesses online through intuition

Seems like Ram is already smarter than most people in MMOs nowdays.

Does anyone here have all the event CGs in trillion?

I am missing the first one on the second page. as well as the 2/2 on page, the one with Zeabolous (One Final Blow)
The last one on the first page is the bad ending, and after that it's just characters and endings so I am confused what I am missing

Post Kurome

>while toying with the enemy

I want Unit to play with me...

>Uni will never caress your crotch as you start to get hard as a fucking rock
>She will never pull your pants down to see how erect are you as she teases you on how perverted you are
>She will never kiss the head of your dick then lick it as she strokes it slowly

S-stop it user, i can't do it now, i'm working.

Saved for later

>delusional straight people at it again

multitasking

>She'll never circle the head of your dick with her tongue and savor the taste of your precum while playing with your balls
>You'll never grab and hold her head as you cum violently in her mouth and she's forced to swallow your load
>She'll never push you down and say that load should have been saved for her lower mouth

Nepu~

SHIPPUden

I have to admit that sometimes /nepgen/ it's better than /h/.
Go on.

>try to look up solo non-lewd C-Sha fanart for reasons.
>There's only 3 on Gel
Can someone help a brother out?

Impossible, /nepgen/ is the absolute trash and so are the faggots monitoring it

ITS TRIPLE NEPGEAR TIME

Made for bullying.

Said this in the last thread before I saw we all moved here

Has anyone got some tips for Time Eater? I've Just hit level 60 and I've heard Dreamcast's exe is good against him.
Everytime I try him he just 1-hit's me.

grind more levels

What level would you recommend being? I'm hitting for 70.

LEAVE NEPGEAR ALONE

70 sounds nice
hows your armor?

Guess not.

C-sha is for lewd

Lewdposters think everything is for lewd.
kys

But I require non lewd!

well it'll be rough, she's a very lewd girl

>I'm an impish tsundere girl, but the opposite, very polite to be specific, towards older people.
oh boy i cant wait for people to start memeing about uni pleasing old men for shares.

It makes more sense than with Noire desu

I want to cuddle with lady Blanc!

I want to do disgusting, unspeakable things to this blanc.

It's funny, tough. Rom was always supposed to be the smart one and Ram the strong one. But in V-II Ram ends up being better at both at really high levels.

No it makes more sense for IF because she voices Rin, who pleases old men for money. OH HO HO

I want Blanc to be my pocket medic.

understandable, really.

Here, I'll teach you how to fish.

This is C-Sha's name written in kana: シーシャ

Copy paste that into searches on different Japanese sites to find artwork of her. You can try searching Japanese Google (google.co.jp), pixiv.net, and even twitter.

C-Sha on Pixiv:
pixiv.net/search.php?word=シーシャ

C-Sha is written just like "shisha" though, which is a type of flavored tobacco smoked with a hookah so in your quest for C-Sha pictures you might find quite a few pictures of people smoking.

Do note that you need Japanese fonts installed in order to see kana. If you don't know how to type in Japanese you can also go to the Neptunia wiki and copy paste the character's Japanese names from there. You can narrow down your searches by also including "ネプテューヌ"(Neptyunu).

I want to hug her every time I see her!

i will ROOODDO RORRAAADAAAAAAAAAA this meme once and for all.

>C-Sha is written just like "shisha" though, which is a type of flavored tobacco smoked with a hookah
so c-sha is secretly a chain smoker?

Where did they go?

>Neptyunu

>non-lewd
Oh, I forgot to mention. There is an xnalara model of C-Sha available if you actually just need a reference. It's nice in that it lets you view her from all angles and even pose her. There should be a link to it in the pastebin.

Big Nep is for NEPPING!

Why is histy so darn cute?

Pretty poor to be honest, I've brought the best equipment from the shop and found some nice stuff but nothing spectacular I don't think.
I was thinking of buying some INT + MND boosters and spamming them and healing bottles against Time Eater.

Nah it needs to be actual art.

No, her name just happens to phonetically sound exactly like something else. Kind of like how Chika's name is a female name but also the word for basement and also sounds similar to "chikan", the word for molester. Chika isn't a molester though! I'd like to think that it's short for chikara, the word for "power".

C-Sha is also for nepping.

can you craft armor?

Oh fuck I forgot about that, Thanks user. I'll go see if I make anything good.

Ah wait, Seems you can't ;_;

Well fuck

Her voice, mainly. Anytime she speaks, my heart melts cause it's so cute!

How do you guys think IFI will localize the Kanji part? I imagine it's easy enough to say the site uses complicated words they don't understand yet.

Nonsense user! They're high school freshman! Kanji will be easy for them!

Here I thought they'd need parental permission to make an account in an online game, but I guess things work different in Gameindustri.

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/799572482554400772
New image

Is it just wishful thinking that FGO could be testing the waters for a Nep MMO?

Eh i wonder but honestly i'm more curious to see how the community will react to some changed words caused by the adaption and starting a fuss about them calling it censorship.