/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.01 (Kernel)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users.
-New exploits that allow to downgrade from 11.1 are going to be released soon. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: you can use httpwn to play online and access the eShop.
You can downgrade from 11.0, 11.1 and 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. Check Plailect's guide.
-Unbanning is possible by replacing LocalFriendCodeSeed_B gbatemp.net/threads/449251

>Wii U
-A new method to get regionfree has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/448468
-Preview version of hexFW released.
-haxci has been released. gbatemp.net/threads/447688/
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/

>Vita
-Adrenaline released. gist.github.com/TheOfficialFloW/0ed4e09e2d447e631416cb84d7c43107
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-4.06 patches the 4.01 jailbreak, DO NOT UPDATE.

>PS3
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

first

>playing with a screen that small with a controller
for what fucking reason

So who's the most likely modder that'll release slowhax? I've heard there're like 3 different people making their own versions?

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD is not worth waiting for

Why are PokeFags so retarded?

GOING ONLINE IN POKEMON IS SAFE NOW
THE GAME CAME OUT
STOP SHITPOSTING ABOUT IT

THE GAME CAME OUT

THE GAME CAME OUT

Did they fix browserhax yet?

They cant its webkit more holes than swiss cheese

It's comfy, don't knock it tll you try it.

did anyone who downloaded the leaked pokemon who *didn't* go online get banned?

there are some shit posters on gbatemp claiming they got banned without having gone online with the game. they are probably retarded or shit posters, but what about you anons?

I don't think it's that simple. The Lurantis CIA is still unsafe, isn't it?

>3.63 NEVER EVER

BUT IS IT SAFE WITH LURANTIS?

>MUH VERSION STRING

>playing games on mobile phones at all
Hopefully nobody here does that unironically.

Where have I seen this post before?

IS THE LURANTIS CIA SAFE BROS I JUST WOKE UP WHY AM I BANNED

I attempted the linked unban method but now my NNID is unlinked and my games are not showing up. What should I do?

but someone said he was banned right now !

What's a fair price for a used Vita 1000 model? I'm looking to buy one.

Because you like the rest played online with a pirated copy user. What do you expect?

>3.63

IT IS SAFE EVEN IF YOU USE LURANTIS' CIA
IT DOESN'T MATTER
STOP SHITPOSTING ABOUT THIS

IT DOESN'T MATTER

IT DOESN'T MATTER

IT DOESN'T MATTER

BECAUSE YOU PLAYED ONLINE BEFORE THE GAME WAS RELEASED
NOW IT HAS BEEN RELEASED
IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE

there's nothing you can do...the games are gone. once you unlink your nnid any games you downloaded go away. you just played yourself.

fucking nothing is safe atm, better play online and catch some mon first

Oh i know I installed my A9LH on my N3DS and O3ds I have sold to a friend with the first methods, with way too convoluted downgrade via restore and manually unbricking the 2.1 for N3DS and shit JUST for OTP, and then compiling an installer in a linux environment with devkit pro and shit.

That shit was fun.

3.63 doesn't have any good games, why should we care

what's the titleid for the locoroco PSP demo

Ok, thanks Nintendo

I mean I have freeshop and the saves are ther, it's not world ending, I'm just wondering why the "Unban" post said my games would be there still

PSP > DS
Vita > 3DS
PS3 > Wii U
PS4 > Switch

i'm not sure, brother bear.

Why doesn't FTP work on taihenkaku? taihenkaku is the one installed from beta.henkaku.xyz

I JUST WANT TO PLAY S;G:0 AND BERSERK FUCK 3.61 OR NOT

a new batch of dlc just came out for theatrhythm, does anyone know where i can get it?

WHAT

WHY WASN'T THERE A SINGLE POST ABOUT THIS IN THE LAST 4 THREADS?!!!!

IS THERE SOME KIND OF PASTEBIN GUIDE TO BEING UNBANNED?!

WHERE WOULD YOU EVEN FIND SUCH A THING?!

if you want to get banned /v/ would be faster

WHERE'S YOUR PROOF?

>WHY WASN'T THERE A SINGLE POST ABOUT THIS IN THE LAST 4 THREADS?!!!!

The only good thing about that shitty game.

Man, I just want to salvage my pokemon from pokemon bank before leaving my NNID for good

>haha im playing this game before its even released online
>no way nintendo would ever check and see if anyone was using the servers for this game thats not out yet
>why am i banned this is bullshit

genuinely wondering if you are a legitimate retard or something

either way kill yourself

I WANT /vp/ TO GET OUT

RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Guys I'm only pretending to be retarded

Swapdoodle EU dlc when, pls halp

5 hours

>WHY WASN'T THERE A SINGLE POST ABOUT THIS IN THE LAST 4 THREADS?!!!!

You can transfer stuff to the data folder. Get vShell and use that instead, mShell is supposed to be super safe now.

captchahax when

3DS owners in this general, how old are you? Answer honestly.

It doesn't matter which shell, I can't transfer using ftp when I'm on taihen

if free dlc is released for a game you didn't buy on the eshop, can you still get it from the eshop with no problems?

Got it

>no way nintendo would ever check and see if anyone was using the servers for this game thats not out yet
yeah just like they did before

you guys srs for not seeing the obvious joke ?

>Tfw PS3 outlived the Wii U

>mfw updating to 9.2 and finally switching from rxtools to luma went smooth as fuck and now Swapdoodle also works
I love you /hbg/!

20 boyee

>Kiddie games that cater to manchildren
Now you know user. Memes aren't always wrong.

>he doesn't see the counter-joke

I also own a DS lite, PSP, PS3, used to have hacked PS3 phat but RIP because I myself fucked my attempt at IHS removal for switching the shitty sony factory paste, Two Wii U's, swap hacked xbox with 320 gig HDD, hard chipped fat PS2 with 500 gig HDD, hard chipped Slim PS2, A Wii four nintendo 64 consoles, A master system but nogames, Model 1 mega drive (or as burgerians call it; the genesis) modded personally with two switches for 60hz and region free, and xbox 360.
numerous GBA's and gamecube

Now that the game is out is it actually safe to go online with the Lurantis .cia of moon? I can't grab a legit copy for a couple of days

Then something's gone wrong, but I couldn't tell you what. I can use vShell just fine for all transfers, but mShell doesn't allow me to put stuff into ux0 directly. You probably did, but to be sure: Did you turn on "allow unsafe homebrew" in mShell?

Also, does it start the FTP server up but the file transfer doesn't work or does it not even start the server?

where can i get all the swapdoodle DLC?

Hey guys, is CHHM2 as simple as just putting stuff in the Themes folder? Do I just run it off the Homebrew menu whenever I want to choose a theme? It doesn't have to be installed to my home menu via .cia and launched from there to function?

Everyone make sure the game is out in your territory before going online with the new Pokemon games. People in Spain have been getting bans because of early release sales.

Server starts, and I can connect to it, but file transfer always fails.

why can't you just read the thread you fucking idiot

If you want to use it through homebrew menu that works, yes, but it would be faster and more simple to use it with the CIA though.

And yeah themes with CHMM go /themes/themefolder/(theme files)

Are any of the Romhax pretty much guaranteed to never be fixed?

Where can i get official theme .cias? I dont like using chhm2 and the only ones on the freeshop are for 300+ themes (which takes like an hour to delete so the 3ds can show them)

hey mothman, nice theme

the fuck are you talking about

>you can unban yourself from 0102 rather easily
>people making a fuss over the eshop ban

Why? You guys can just use eshop. If you want to support devs just buy physical. There's no reason to use eshop on cfw, especially since Nintendo has decided they don't want your money for eshop titles.

So after using my hacked 3DS to hack a friend's 3DS we both have my friend code. I want my friend to change his FC so how can that me done? I've been trying to get Godmode9 to work to delete FC files or something but I can;t get it to boot from homebrew launcher, it just goes back to the homebrew menu.

What do?

Because someone writing in caps like a retard doesn't confirm or deny anything

You don't
Just use CHMM2, I really do not know what the fuck is there to not like.
CHMM2 themes do not get wiped the fuck out every eShop access.

>sumohax makes my game crash at the splash screen opening

fucking WHY

yes (no)

>people making a fuss over the eshop ban
>Why? You guys can just use eshop

yeah i know it was a really mistake, but i gotta greentext it to shame you

When i try to put the save file from my lurantis pokemon to the freeshop one i get a "Error opening save archive". Anyone knows what coudl cause this?

Someone donate me an unbanned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B please. I know I'm asking too much, but I'm fucking desperate man

fair enough. Ive never used eshop though, or agreed to the service user agreement.

If my installation for the lurantis file failed, will there still be traces on my SD card?

Has it been confirmed though for EU going online

I do not know who or what to believe in any more. I will just keep my 3ds offline for a while.

i just remembered i helped a friend with a9lh and i have thier nand, i can use thier seed to unban my ds! haha!

does friendcodeseed need to come from the same type of console?
i have a n3ds, do i need another n3ds or can i use the code from some cheapo second hand 2ds

Is there a way i can change the way my systems gui looks? I really hate the layout nintendo chose, especially for keeping games organised.

safe now

if you went online before today you will have been banned.

if you go online today youre fine. I'd suggest redownloading any pokemon game you have from freeshop or eshop.

why the fuck would playing a game online after its already out cause you to be banned?????

are you completely fucking new to this or something?????

Any console. I got mine from my PS2.

Nintendo wouldn't sue thousands of people who went online early right, no company has done that right? I'm fucking worried desu I'm such a retard