>Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

first for best gun

second for dead general

>A few weeks ago open a 900 scrap battlecrate only for it to give me nothing due to a server error
>just today support rectified the problem
>check my inventory
>It's a golden Kolibri

>no proper tanks
>just some ghetto shitboxes
WWI is suffering

>opening a ticket on a fucking skin

>objective opacity adjustable for ADS
>not adjustable otherwise

???
it's fucking blocking my view

Should've just given me my fucking Hellriegel then

Finally got a kill with the memelibri, now to never touch it again

>proper tanks
Literally the chronological period in which tanks were invented so that makes whatever metal tomb they once called a tank an actual "proper tank" and does not mean that whatever your very limited personal experience dictates as a "proper tank" to be a "proper tank".
These tanks are "proper" tanks and their original intended purposes different. The modern MBT is basically a self-propelled gun stuck onto a tank chassis with an almost completely different purpose in the field when compared to the precursor tanks of WWI.
You literally don't know what you're talking about.
Get out of here with your mass-produced piles of technological barf that can only do their job when they have air support and shit.
Old tanks were meant to shield advances of infantry from enemy fire. Modern tanks are meant to destroy other armor en masse. The purpose of modern tanks could not have existed in WWI due to the sheer lack numbers. Today's main battle tank has traveled far from it's "proper" place on the battlefield.
Your opinion is so garbage it has to be bait.

So what's the best lmg now? MG-15?

Was reading old thread. Any predictions for then next BF game? I'm disappointed in some of the choices they've been making, thus far.

(double post)
Battlefield 2143
>3 classes (with special battlefield pickups, ofc)
>5 vehicles (two of them are transport)
>ALL NEW TITAN MODE (19.99 DLC lol)
>remove the launch pods (all fun from the game) because of 'balance'
>titans no longer have manned positions, instead they have AI driven AA guns all over it because playing the game is too hard
>promise hardcore but never release it because casuals whined about it splitting the player base
>Titan mode is now Rush instead of Conquest (moar hallways, please)
>add mazes of internal structures to maps that never had or needed them
>remove walkers ability to shield because it's not rock, paper, scissors enough
>Commander? lol what Commander?
>Squad leaders no longer have squad slot to use beacons or a personal fan that happens to shoot enemies in between spraying you with a cool breeze, instead they have squad score multiplier items (>I play games because numbers pop up on the screen, not because they're fun)
Kill me now.

I doubt they'd go into the future again, that market is over saturated as hell right now

It better be BF1944 but then again theyll put in all the retarded shit like BF4 style front grips because muh customization

>it's a you get put on the shit team cause of your skill episode

Holy shit someone got triggered. And I wasnt even talking about MBTs you autistic projecting retard.

>get to level 10 scout for the Martini
>use it
>it's shit

Well that was a waste of a few days, I should've just used the Gewher 95

>Said there would be a special battlepack revision for "Battlefest"
>There's nothing
>Said the game would be on sale for Black Friday
>It isn't

Nice event DICE, although I guess I shouldn't expect much when they can't even make a quit game button work properly

No one cares, fag

I SAID BEFORE BATTEFIELD

thanks obama

>muh customization

well they havent in the current title so...

>what are retarded front grips on BARs and other rifles
Come on friend

How long does it usually take to get a class to 10?
I got my first legendary skin for but my Assault is only level 2.

Brand new player here. Had my first multiplayer match, it was an operation. I think I did pretty bad. Felt like I didn't really know what I was doing, except to push the objectives, so I tried my best to do that. Had a pretty miserable k/d ratio. It felt like most of my deaths were either from people coming up behind me from spots I hadn't seen, or if I did see the other guy, they were a split second faster on the trigger than me. I suspect this just comes down to knowing the maps and having a lot more experience than I do, but I still feel like I let my team down. Is this a pretty typical noob experience?

Depends on your score. Level 0-1 actually takes longer than anything after, I think.

As assault, jsut keep pushing, killing things and capping objectives. Play in a sqaud on either conquest or operations and get your squad lead to drop orders.

tonight I can get a special dogtag on those fridaynight servers? how?

I have no idea desu, but for me it seemed like the first few ranks took the longest, my assault is rank 6 now I believe. I'M certainly imagining it but whatever

That's about right, especially if you've never played battlefield. Don't stress it, play around with the classes, guns and gadgets, see what you like, learn the maps and it'll get better. This isn't a game to take too seriously

K/D doesn't matter, play the objective

Play medic and stick with your squad until you know the maps, and revive/heal teammates, even if you aren't getting kills you're still helping the team

Operations is a flawed mode from the start
Attackers are forced to expose themselves and defenders get to pad their kd ratio
Where is the incentive to ever play as the attacker?

Why can't I stop playing project reality?

Wrecking defense fags. Plus, at least 2 operation's are in favor of attackers after the patch

You get lots of chance in the first few maps/zones in Oils of Empires, though it's pretty pointless since the last village is hard as fuck to cap. They should've spaced out the buildings a bit.

Wait what. Is that how it works?

Is it worth it to play the storymode like do you get anything for multiplayer?

do you think we are in the youtube comment section here ?

Yes but you have to get all the codexes and field manuals

Fucking hate this when this happens.
>see 80% of my team with low ranks while the other team has higher ranks
>fuck it
>switch team
>'the team would be too unbalanced'

Just want to know if i would waste my time playing it

Thanks. Whats the reward though?

how are you confused by this

>Thanks. Whats the reward though?
A bunch of skins

>Play Monte Grapa
>spam Rifle Grenades and Inc into bunkers
>free kills
Easy as fuck if you know what to do.

>defenders get to pad their kd ratio
you mean defenders get to be mortared/bombed/grenaded to hell and back if they even think of contesting a point

is this pic used in one of the last thread ?
also ? Battefield ? again ?
shitty op for sure

I have no idea who you are but with writing as shit as that I'm going to guess that you're both BR and VAIIIITE

t. battefield player

Hi Lard, how's it going?

hum i'm confused here
is that a name or are you calling me a fat fuck ?

I believe there's a lot of preference, as well as paper stats involved, but for me after playing around with the choices the best fit for me is the mg15

Hard to beat 100/200 rounds of dakka

god tier iron sights as well

>mfw

Shit is infuriating to literally play your best and still have a snowballs chance in hell of actually winning

Yes. The auto balancing is a shit heap seemingly designed to fuck over a few players every game

There was a thread up and nobody posted in it.

You did it to yourself

I don't think he's confused, I think he's just in the same boat as a lot of players.

Pissed that 90% of the time, even when you do very well, it doesn't fucking matter because 3/4 of your team is so bad nothing can save them

>Sinai, get swapped to roaches
>squad leader, start giving orders
>teammates fuck off to all corners of the map instead
>try another squad, same thing
>get steamrolled because shitters can't into teamwork

>Where do you think you're going with that Model 10, geek boy?

To fuck some whiteys up.

>tfw hardcore is too hardcore

Low Weight MG15 is a monster now

>getting this assblasted on a Cantonese oil painting board over a post someone made about a video game

Not sure if i like hardcore mode

so have we decided the best way to grind for battlepacks?

TDM matches last around 10 minutes but only give BPs to 4 players

Conquest last around 28-32 minutes but 12 people get BPs

Conquest seems like the best all-around mode for both doing well score wise and getting battlepacks.

My score per minute drops whenever I play other modes.

>grinding skins that nobody sees or cares about7

what the fuck there's aim assist on PC i just realized while searching for an option to decrease objective opacity while not ADSing

>They said there would be a special battlefest battlepack
>It's just revision 5, nothing special about it

ree

The only thing about hardcore that is too hardcore are the people that currently populate the servers.

Half of them are too stupid to recognize faction colors and go on Tk sprees until they get kicked. I literally heard someone say yesterday

>Jesus Christ I keep killing teammates! Why don't they just stuck with one color!

I love how it plays, but I don't know how many more times I can lose a match simply because people can't recognize uniforms before I get fed up with it

Domination. It only hands out 4 but the rounds can go by incredibly fast if you're on a good team

>50/15 MVP most flags captured
and they say support is shit

I care

I don't know why people ever bitched about it. It was completely viable even before the patch outside of the fact that Lmgs weren't where they needed to be

Guns are the main thing people see in a class. Yeah they were a little undertuned, but you had access to ammo, mortars, the limpet charge, infinite grenades, and repairs. Support had a great kit surrounding it that people didn't see.

because the average person is retarded

shitters that relied on mortars to get kills call support shit

They fucked the Battlepack release up apparently, it's due on the 22nd - coincidentally when the purchasable Battlepacks are also supposed to go live.

Thanks, DICE.

Source?

Someone pestered some Indian support guy for an answer and got this.

Otherwise jack shit that's official from the DICE twitter or something..

That's hilarious, thanks Jauin

It was viable because Mortars were annoying as fuck.

>some autist asked support about some retarded chests
This is why we cant have good games anymore

Didn't you hear? We're CS:GO now, keep an eye out for the future community market and neon-pink $200 pickaxe skins.

Muh RNG lootboxes are serious business.

It's their job. The support guy I talked to to try to get my friends list working again was super chill. He was playing the campaign while helping me, and kept dying on that one fortress assault mission where you're in a plane because the mouse controls are really shit.

>being this obsessed over skins in a fucking bf game & bugging customer support
what the fuck are you doing, I'm legitly confused

>Muh RNG lootboxes are serious business
This is what makes me mad. Doesnt matter what game.
Im not bashing the support guy but the notion that someone cares so much about these piles of shit. This is what will eventually break games to the point of no return.

I have to admit I was using the BAR Storm before the patch, but having tried the mg15 lw now I'm in love, it just spews GERMAN SCIENCE at everyone bipoded and at closer range you can defend yourself

welcome to new age of gamers

video games are all about buying/collecting skins and not at all about the gameplay

>This is what will eventually break games to the point of no return.
>complaining about something not working in game is grounds for destroying said game
Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Fuck hardcore its too hard!

This desu, I put about 24 hours into Support and used the BAR once I unlocked it non-stop but now it's all 100% German steel swapping between the MG15 low weight and suppressive.

Similarly with the mortars stunted it means I can just roll with both ammo crates and ammo pouches for max resupplies.

Way to miss the point fuckboy.

What is the best operation and why is it Iron walls?

Your point is that people care about the boxes.
But it's a legitimate thing that EA got wrong, I don't see why taking 5 minutes to ask support is a big deal.
Fucking autismos.

Remind me again, how does wearing a gas mask keep you from ads with pistols in an era where soldiers were taught to shoot one handed

Because gameplay reasons

>I don't see why taking 5 minutes to ask support is a big deal
EA will know shitters only care about gayboxes and not the actual game. Well done. You just fucked future games even more.

>hardcore
>tank turrets don't show friendly tags even when aiming
>the two gunners in my landship won't stop killing our own teammates

EA already knows that battlepacks are fine since BF4 and every other multiplayer shooter has been doing good with them.
You're fucking retarded if you think this will change anything or stop DICE from listening to the players.
You already bought the game.

wghy do you post here kiddo