Last thread >Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

What's a good medic gun ? I like the Autoloader Extended but I feel like I'm at a disadvantage against any enemy further than 50 meters.

Also what's the fucking point of that gun in its factory version ? It's the same goddamn thing as the extended except it has only 5 bullets in it.

Well they were honestly pretty hard pressed to put a lot of weapons in the game.

The time period, comparatively and historically, didn't have a lot of weapons that were actually deployed. That's why we see a lot of prototypes as well as having several variants of weapons instead of being able to customize.

I'd really recommend the sweeper for close quarters to medium, and the mondragon for everything else. Pick the variant that works best for you, and get a feel for them to know which one will best suit what you're trying to accomplish

Daily reminder to make those bulletsluts behave

>still playing this shit

LMAO

>TFW to intelligent not too play BF1

>still posting this shit

>use trench gun on forest
>easy 50+kills
>use factory 10-a
>get demolished

mates what am i doing wrong

>ONE CAN ONLY SPECULATE

Odds of getting through the campaign gotta be 25:1 against!

>tfw to intelligent to capture bases

>this friday night battlefield tag

So I am kinda confused. Do I need to kill or knife a dev to get it or do I just have to play in one of the servers.

>Also what's the fucking point of that gun in its factory version ?

Don't know son. It either needs a smoother damage drop off so it's more forgiving to use at range, or a big close range damage increase so it's a high risk high reward close quarters battle rifle.

MG-15 is best lmg

>get on the sea gun overlooking E on Empire's Edge
>none of the enemy team try to blast into the bunker to kill me
>nothing attacks turret
>spend entire round popping boats and erasing anyone that tries to capture and hold the point
>enemy gets the dreadnought
>it doesn't move past the mountains into my line of fire, instead it just hides near its spawn

I recently got the .35 Model 8.
The small magazine is obviously a disadvantage, but I was playing hardcore and it was actually great

>need to play operations the get a skin
Holy shit why EA? It's impossible to get a fucking win defending

>tfw yesterday my team won Kaiserschlacht with only one battalion

Is there a certain place to shoot tanks to do more than 15 per shot with the thankyougewer

Bfg this dead? On a friday?

>operations
How the fuck would someone like this fucking mode?
defenders camp on every fucking point and attackers die
or you just get a retarded team and lose all the objectives with only one battalion

The game mode is ok. The problem with this game isn't the mechanics, it's the """""community"""".

>defending on operations
>90% of your team is scouts
>one tank buttfucks every point and steamrolls the map

someone should change "Könige" to "Kaiser", would fit better with the time period.

Ded thread ded game

I liked it. It's more immersive than all the other game modes.

some loser made a "battefield" thread.

So to get the free skin you need to play on three diferent days and win an operations match each day or just play three diferent days and win only one operations match?

>tfw no platoons desu

ps4 pleb here, anyway i can meet up with you fellow degenerates?

I absolutely hate LMG's, but I want to start leveling support. What's a good primary gun to use for someone who hates LMG's and plays very mobile oriented?

Someone tell me how I can enjoy playing the medic class?
I got assault and support to level 10, and I'm trying to do the same for medic, but it's fucking suffering.
I deal like I'm outmatched anytime a 1v1 situation comes up. Not to even mention what happens if I go into a room that has 4 or 5 people in it.
I just can't enjoy it. I feel so gimped with it.
What's the secret?

I feel like*

>dat pic
>kill french
>not russians
How can one picture get so much wrong?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Do you even know who Falkenhayn is?
Ever heard of a little battle called The Battle of Verdun?
Jesus Christ.

ALWAYS attack from midrange unless you use the SL sweeper.
Heal. don't bother with medcrate, use pouches.
Stick with a bunch of teammates and hand over heals and rezzes.

So if I'm in any situation that's not midrange, I'm fucked?
Also, why pouches and not crate?

Oh fuck me in the Alps. The mustache threw me. I thought it was Conrad Von Hotzendorf.

Nevermind. Sage and ignore my retarded ass.

Just wait until you do scout

most of the time you'll find assaults with automaticos or shottys, or snipers OHK you, so you'll fucked either way.

you'll be playing with people too stupid to take care of their own and passing over your crates without healing
you can force people to take your pouches by throwing them directly at team mates.
use crate when you're camping with supports on operations.
get a revolver for close range

Oh I'm not even going to bother if I can't do it with iron sights. I refuse to be a scopenigger. I fucking have a hate boner for hillniggers.

What's up with this shit?
Which thread should I be posting in?

The one that was spelled correctly, of course.

The crate slowly heals people (takes maybe 10 seconds to top off from 1 hp) and it's stationary. It turns people into pussies thinking they'll be safe if they just camp by the crate.
The pouch heals people to full HP over 3 seconds (as long as they don't keep taking damage) and you can throw it really far and really fast at an injured teammate.

Unless you're in the bunker on monte grappa, the pouch is better in terms of speed and flexibility.

new patch and this shit is about to archive
is bar telescopic worse now that recoil was fixed? i never unlocked it
is hardcore going to be getting destroyed by vehicles 24/7?

yes

The other thread is for Battefield. This is the Battlefield thread.

You shouldn't have been using the BAR anyways, now that it's worse it's even more of a meme.

Best MGs are Lewis Suppressive, MG15 Suppressive, MG15 storm.

How the shitting dicks does this game not have any kind of autobalance?

Why the fuck am I getting into games with 7v19?

Why is DICE so fucking incompetent?

>get the game like a week ago
>don't even notice medals
>start the conquest one today
>start the day 3-0 before I actually track the medal
>people stop following orders
>12 scouts per team
>haven't gotten past 800 tickets

I fucking hate my life.

So when do you think the "waaaah it is not REAL WW1 waaaah" complaints will die off?

>Tanker gets top resupplies

Fuck my dudes I have literally zero fucking friends, anyone wanna play with me?

Use SL factory, it can fire as fast as the sweeper but has faster spread decrease

Best scout rifles?

Mondrago Storm

IM TRYING TO HAVE A FUN CQC HERE
STOP SNIPING ME
REEEEEEEEEE

Some of the tanks can drop ammo boxes

SMLE infantry for close, Russian for scoped

>join game
>this is what im greeted with

whats the non-shit medic gun at the moment?

Why is it when I try to get a better K/D, the team looses.

When I get shit K/D but good squad contribution, we win.

Why can't I have both, /bfg/?

Also, has anyone noticed that player behaviour in Asia is different to US servers?

>there are sub 2.5kd shitters browsing this general

>muh kdr
real adults only care about spm
>tfw 900 spm

>posted as i revive people directly into enemy fire for muh points

>angry accusation from the hillnigger evolved form, tanknigger

>15 scouts k bullet tank at same time

That would be glorious.

>landship tank hunter package

holy shit is this some secret insanely OP thing that nobody is using? if you can aim worth a shit the other team doesn't have a fucking chance, you can take out anyone in one hit and destroy planes/tanks before they know what's fucking happening.

>needs 2 competent friends to work
aaaaaand there it is

>Managed to cheese the howitzer train on suez for 20 odd kills
>manage another 30 across the game as sniper with a shit load of flare assists
>finish top with like 18k
>Some guy in my squad also had a booster
>Booster+Victory bonus nets me like 75k xp on the ending screen

not too shabby, I ranked up like three times thanks to that dude

picked up bf4 on ps3 for $5 and managed to snag the free dlc a while back

Want to play online, how do I not make myself look like an idiot?

Play the objective, hang with teammates, any other tips?

what are you talking about? you can just sit from a distance and kill stuff, the other 2 seats don't matter. i went over 100 kills in a match with this retarded thing.

>tank sniping from the back

it needs 2 gunners the least. you have so big blindspots and are deceptible to infantry with the tankhunter package

>letting the other team get special classes

poor reading comprehension

>play 24/7 conquest
>get killed by enemy in light tank
>enemy shit bucket is level 88
>has 100 stars on the light tank

Jesus fucking christ.

Anything in hardcore is great

No difference. Shitters left and right everywhere, my dude. Japs and Koreans = shitters. Canadians = shitters :^)

If there are Asian servers then why are there so many chinks in American servers?

Is this thing even worth the trouble?

Also, why is this general so dead?

There's two up at the same time because haha battefield and battlefield. Also, the 1906 is okay. It demands accuracy but it has a very fast rof without your shots become retard inaccurate.

Yay moderators
If that's the case, then I might as well push on. I'm at medic level 9.

You know, I really hate Suez, but I maybe could put up with it. The thing that makes it absolutely unbearable is the scopeniggers. They take something that is pretty shit to begin with, and then just take another huge dump on top of it. Any enjoyment that could have been had out of the map is just absolutely destroyed by these faggots.
They almost ruin the whole game though. Not going to lie. They suck the fun out of everything.

Which plane variants are worth buying? Gonna grab either an attack plane or fighter next rank up

Have you tried not being so shit at the game

You mean the totally valid complaints that DICE is literally shitting on the graves of all the valiant men who fought and died in this war by making it WWII-lite with experimental weapons that never saw the front in large numbers and black German scouts?

Hopefully never, you scumbag revisionist.

scoop nigger

This same argument existed for WWII and Vietnam games. For games set in any real world conflict, people arguing what you've said have existed.

Generally speaking, people are happy that games concerning historical matters are even made because, while they may be inaccurate portrayals, they spur interest and drive people to actually learn the history behind something. Not everyone is as functionally incapable of distinguishing games and real events as you are.

I want to go back to the modern era so freaking much:(
>t.littlebird pro

are you joking mate

>its okay if they do a shit job on the history because then people actually educate themselves and do the research the development team should have done in the first place

No.

don't be mad because you got owned dude

Are you?

>let's make a world war 1 game!
>okay, but only if we set it during the last 9 months of the war so we can have fully automatic weapons because otherwise there's no way we could make a fun game with the real weapons of World War I because we aren't imaginative enough. also, let's make two of the largest and most involved nations DLC and not mention them at all in the base game.
>sounds good boss, lets throw some black German troops in there to tell the story of minorities that fought in the "Great War", as it was apparently called.
>did that actually happen?
>probably!
>okay johnson let's get on it then

That isn't my statement at all user, thanks for putting words in my mouth. My statement is what it is. Whether you think its a poor job is irrelevant to the people that think that it existing is a kind enough gesture.

Yes DICE could have done better, but so could literally any game dev that makes a game based on war. They usually don't because they're making a product to be marketed for different reasons, not for maximum historical accuracy.

Products that operate on maximum historical accuracy are usually very heavily marketed as such and marketed to a different demographic by doing that. This isn't hard user, understanding how and why things are made and the state they come out in is very easy to understand.

>
It could have been interesting if they actually went down the alternate history route instead of just going "lol black people and smgs in WW1". All the European armies are so starved for manpower they are forced to integrate the subhumans they hate so much. Zimmerman telegraph went through and Mexico launches a surprise attack meaning trench warfare in the Grand Canyon. Japan starts fucking with Russia again and you get tank battles in Kamchatka. They could have made the setting really interesting but instead they made it kinda lame which is a damn shame.

>not imaginative enough
Is that all you can say?
Because Battlefield takes settings to justify gameplay elements, not the other way around
This is not a WW2 game because WW2 did not have the vehicles that the game has, or the gadgets or the maps

The black people thing is your own fight, but crying about automatic guns is stupid

>durrr its a GAME its supposed to be FUN :o)
>obviously a GAME can't be FUN if it's HISTORICALLY ACCURATE, what r u saying user :^P

Re-evaluate your life and make better decisions in the future, please.

If you had your way, when the russians get released squads will consist of 4 squad mates with just melee weapons and one guy armed with a rifle with 2 clips or ammo.

Fuck you, I know plenty of people who have become interested in ww1, have read up actual history on it, and know what was inaccurately representated in bf1 because pf this game.