Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

>Previously on /tosg/:

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=730

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFUkek2tftE
youtube.com/watch?v=189pDQgnA8I
youtu.be/RUEdrYLjsA8
youtu.be/gJyLRi6TmSE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fi9Mn3hB6is
youtube.com/watch?v=q03qM04kywQ
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333888e.152135.11283f5a617585.1f25355a6575.1331415585
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333888e.14213551.11253f435a617585.1f2135485a6175.1331415585
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21377888.2535.152535.113a4a55.1f213c5a6175
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm glad ToS dungeon bosses are short and not full of time increasing artificial difficulty. I wish bosses shot danmaku again though.

Speaking of bosses I really hate magburk and his fucking fire shit everywhere and that one quadruped boss from 290 that has like 3 kinds of Magnetic Force style attacks and rarely does some shit that damn near kills everyone right before it dies.

Time to "play" some tera. Later nerds
/bullies/ never

What happened to the anons not playing on Klaipeda?

just do lavenzard then, that boss is piss easy

Give me a build. Be it meta, good, bad or special snowflake bad, anything interesting.

sword3 rod3 corsair murm

I just do party rushes, I don't decide where to go.

>TOS folder has as 7gb TEMP files shit
what the fuck

>not forcing the party to the orb you want to smash, or doing it yourself

DELET IT

I play a Necro for a reason I can barely be assed to hit the boss myself.

What takes so long for our Crimson allies to remove Lotus?

Okay!

Do it yourself today. Crimson isn't queueing.

the hype died that's why

and also we are playing ro with /v/

I've never touched RO in my life, and I don't plan on it. Stop shilling your stupid fucking private servers.

Why dont we get more damage bonus per class rank we have? like Barb 3s would deal 30% more damage than Barb 1 with the same skills

>we

please don't do this my good man

Because that would give even less incentive to diversify class picks than there already is. Fletchers don't need more bonuses for investing more into fletcher. They should do the opposite and make more attributes available at C2/C1 for classes so that rainbow builds can be more viable.

i want skelly soldiers back in necro 1, put archers in necro 2, and skelly mages (with different elemental damage types) for necro 3

Fuck off Lolipan.

what went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=fFUkek2tftE

Can you RO fags shitpost in your own general?

Yeah there is a skill with 0 cd which does 60k a hit and hits twice. Why bother using anything else that hits for less than that?

i'm just asking user don't be mad

youtube.com/watch?v=189pDQgnA8I

Does Lolipan speak Spanish?

Curious if anyone's ever used a power staff, does the 200% magic damage on C attacks also apply to additional damage lines from sacrament, enchant fire, etc or is it just the first line like aspergillium?

To be fair, back in the day RO use to lag so fucking bad in WoE that they had to specifically add a command to the game to disable spell effects. Without using this command WoE was basically 1 FPM (frame per minute).

Originally they intended to have enhance attributes exclusive to C2 and C3 that boosted C1 and C2 skills to C2 and C3 levels.
It still doesn't solve much when they inflate the numbers absurdly with R7 and R8.

not that user but I havent seen any Fencer 3 dps yet as i have leveled a doppel in R8 and never came across any fencer at all during that time, do you mean that composee deals 120k each cast? how about sept flash and fente? whats their average numbers at c3?

say if I was critting 12k-15k at 225 on truffles, how much would this equate at r8?

I never played RO, if you can't see the spells then how do you know wtf is going on? Any time I've tried to look at RO WoE it just looks like two big clumps spamming at a choke point or something. Never played it and never really understood it.

Do I have to wear that helmet if I play Murmillo

Is there a way to hide it

That would be awesome but still be useless aside from afk farming. They need to make the summons a lot more durable and more importantly attack what you target. The Shoggth card system could be changed a lot too, making a different Shoggoth for different situations.

Honestly that is what WoE was. You'd pick a room with a single warp, and then drop AOEs on that warp for 2 hours. If/when people walked in the idea was to kill them before they had time to react, because if you have two guilds of 50 people duking it out, it's just a cluster fuck and no one can see shit.

his name's Pedro what do you think

Yes.

No.

Sounds like shit. I'd rather play WoW.

Small scale PVP in RO was fucking amazing though. Some of the best PVP in a MMO.

That sounds fucking stupid. I'm sure the ability to have alliances etc was cool but the actual gameplay sounds lame.

I really don't know, I just seen this Fencer carry me in Uphill hitting that hard. He inspired me to want to make a Fencer. He seemed to be chugging a million SP pots though. This and a couple of really strong Fencers dashing in and one shotting me in PvP with that Balestra Fente. I'm not sure if Sept is even worth getting or not but I don't even have a Fencer I just want to learn about one so I can theorycraft one since I would probably be too poor to afford a Venier.

LOL then how does anyone from RO here say that RO had good PvP? Have these people never played an actual PvP MMO before?

like league of legends or counter strike?

Because RO had a bunch of PVP modes. Sieging and defending from a siege is different from 1v1, 5v5 or even all vs all PVP.

>implying
youtu.be/RUEdrYLjsA8
Nah this is what good small scale MMO PvP looks like

sept deals 8 hits, flash 3, fente 1

Literally can't even tell what I'm suppose to be watching. All I see is a bunch of numbers flying. Could be entirely auto attacks and I wouldn't know.

We played max zoomed out so we could get a better FoV, try this then.

youtu.be/gJyLRi6TmSE

I still have no idea what the fuck is going on. To me it looks flashy but not particularly impressive.

I mean, sure enough I haven't played the game and don't know anything about it, but I haven't played and know nothing about basket ball either, but when I see a video of someone triple jumping through the air to score a slam dunk, I know that shit is impressive.

I'm not getting that same feeling here.

>attack what you target.
No. Either put them back to attacking anything and everything without following you or give necros the ability to tell them to attack a specific target/location. I don't know why they made them act like sorc summons now but it is fucking bad.

They changed it to stop afk farm. Now you can afk farm only if you hold Z which is against the rules and makes it easy to know who is cheating instead of the current system.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi9Mn3hB6is

I miss this game. My favorite 1v1 of any game.

They just want the ability to take an hold a castle or some other property presumably.

ToS guild battles are just some rank thing. RO guild battles, you get a benefit for winning.

That's sorcs. Necro summons were "changed" back when R8 came out. I still think they broke AI somehow unintentionally.

Also why does this community whine any time anyone finds some way to make money?

>why do people whine when exploits cause people to gain massive advantages in silver when silver is literally the only thing that matters in this game

I dunno man

Running a dungeon is an exploit
Killing enemies with summons is an exploit
Selling above break even price is an exploit

>60k each hit composee

I like this meme, maybe on mole vs leather

fencer is amazing but doppel is the king of pve, sorry.

at least fencer is better for pvp

>running a dungeon requires effort and has a limit
>maintaining shops require you to gimp your build for actually playing and gets taxed

>play warlock/necro
>afk
>I DESERVE MUCH MUCH MORE SILVER THAN PEOPLE ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME

People who actively farm make much more than people who afk though. Especially before the nerf, you could make in a few hours what took afkers all night.

Also people whine about all three of those things is my point.

Can anyone be kind enough to relink the hold to spam 0 cd skill add-on?

What are they doing? Sitting and being pushed?

youtube.com/watch?v=q03qM04kywQ

Kaba2 wheels attributes at work

Except that requires effort and people can't and won't do it literally every day.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. IT'S OKAY THAT BEES HAVE LITERALLY 10+ PEOPLE PER CHANNEL AFK WHILE FARMING SILVER. JUST MAKE A NECRO AND DO IT URSELFXD

So what should people do? Be forced to make a tiny trickle of money like the lazies do?

>relink

it was never posted, I'm waiting for this for over a month now

What if Zealot had an attribute to equip 2h staves and 2h swords?

maybe new weapon type 2handed mace

Why do they have huge toenails and 4 toes?

>heels

>What you're expecting
>Divine Stigma scales with 20% of INT

>What IMC will do
>Divine Stigma scales with 10% of SPR

Sorry for not putting pots on the market today. I really needed a good amount of sleep. Maybe tomorrow.

t. alcommunist

because the game uses an overhead camera and too small details get lost otherwise

Nothing else has feet like that.

it was linked back in September
but i lost the ipf when hard drive malfunctioned

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333888e.152135.11283f5a617585.1f25355a6575.1331415585

Is this the default Chrono build currently?

no

that is the old chrono build, still good

but many ppl currently want cryo1,link3,chrono3,sage

>r9
h-how do i do that?

>link3
>chrono3
>sage

on typo

>cryo1,link2,chrono3,sage

bad skilling though
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21333888e.14213551.11253f435a617585.1f2135485a6175.1331415585
here fixed

>cast jp
>resist
:^)

It'll be pointless because none of the STR Clerics have synergy with it?

It's pointless to even speculate because it'll probably never even come out?

>cast shitpost
>falls into filter

yep, i dont really like Linker a lot too. (its about to be nerf'd). but current 'dps' love it

If gays have sex, does it count as losing your virginity?

>go to 4chin
>didnt expect shitposting

Depends on who get dicked.

Power staff Chaplain would be funny but that's about it.

No they should do 290 rush or 240/145 solo runs and then contribute to the economy by farming items to sell, not passively causing inflation on everything by existing.

Can you just let Necro/Warlock have their thing? They're literally fucking worthless everywhere outside of bees.

Is there a such thing as an incubus (female)?

No and no they're not.

If these people don't want to play the game, they should just stop playing it. Don't keep it open for fucking days at a time with a macro running so you can farm some location and make the experience shittier for everyone else. Just quit.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21377888.2535.152535.113a4a55.1f213c5a6175

I think linker2 is better than cryo3 with rank content. You can go sage or linker3 for rank 8 both are really good options. linker 3 gives lifeline and 2 more links with a dandel gem and sage gives missile hole.

If you swap equipment the helmet stop displaying.

>he hides helmet
>outside of the town

this is the reason our generation is doomed

Idgaf what Warlocks do as long as they're not macroing because invocation is clearly meant to be used that way.

Necros can go fuck themselves they are literally never happy in any game no matter how strong the class is and they aren't even that bad in this game.

I want Sayte to write a biography on Lolipan!

I want this game to die and a dev to get angry and release all the code so I can rewrite it and make ToS great again with an amazing private server!