/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB38)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?20264

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HiRezDrybear/status/796417025677656064?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=nLtLgIh7pVs
youtu.be/ZEIJ1fybKkU?t=158
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, that skin looks kinda garbo. It's so square,

First for Ying a cute.

Less than two hours for the free OW weekend boyz

3rd for Ying loves smelly orc dicks

My computer can't even run it cause it's that much of a potato. So I guess I'm sticking with Paladins this weekend.

6th for despair

>lose
>it's a full premade

huh

who wudda thunk

2 matches so far on oldest account and both were against full premades as a full solo team, the other was just not very good

great matchmaking you got there low rez

I wonder why I don't play much anymore and I'm wanting to drop your shitty chest gambling simulator the moment I find something else I can play regularly

this

HYPE

OW could literally bore me to sleep. Why should I care? (plus I don't need a free weekend to play OW).

I'll play it for like one round, get bored, then just go back to Paladins.

I already own the game though, it's shit

Can't wait, the recent patches for Paladins have been complete garbage. Radiant chest are not enough to get me to play right now, maybe if they did something with colossal chest I'd consider it.

I'm looking forward to the Viktor nerf and Grohk buff this coming patch. Barik's really getting it hard though with those 4 different nerfs, though I think he's still be playable.

That new version of Serpent Beach where it's nighttime looks great too.

>get kicked out of match for no reason
>login again
>back in the game
>kicked out again for no reason
>wtf?
>try to start new match
>have to wait until match is over
One would think this shit would be a little more stable today with people downloading OW instead. For fuck' sake Hi-Rez, get it together.

>last seconds to push, we can make it
>we actually can't because everyone else on defense is dead but evie is frozen by the cart and payload is stopwatch mode so we lose

That's fucking gay.

I haven't actually had any server trouble for the past 3 days or so. They've been remarkably stable.

they're not called low rez for nothing

they might have a good idea but they are sure to ruin it eventually like they are now doing with paladins

Who thought wrecker buff was a good idea? With BK you need like 3-4 bombs to destroy nando shield with wrecker 3.

>No one wants to play frontliners, what can we do to change this?
>Buff wrecker
>Nerf frontliners
>You're a god damn genius man

>Aggression is the counter to Haven/Blast Shield
>Skye is fine right now
>We ban 3-5 cheaters a minute
>Cassie and Androxus need buffs

Hate Drybear

>play bk
>throw grumpy bomb onto the point
>makoa puts his shield up to dodge the stun
>destroy the shiled with 2 bombs
>he dies right after
Fun

Bomb King is retardedly busted right now. Tanks take haven to not die in 3 hits and then here comes fucking bombking with his retarded damage stunning the entire point taking group and killing everyone

>Cassie and Androxus need buffs

Is this real quote?

Dont forget jolting people off and such

pretty much

No it's not a real quote. What Drybear actually said in a tweet was that the team looks at characters across the entire meta, and from where they're standing, Cassie and Androxus are underperforming at almost all levels.

It's more of a paraphrase twitter.com/HiRezDrybear/status/796417025677656064?lang=en

>We ban 3-5 cheaters a minute
That was amended in the last patch notes show to an average "170 bans a day."

Glad to have you with us, Hi-Rez employee. Fix your fucking game.

>underperforming at almost all levels.
Of fucking course tehy are underperforming if edgelords and retards pick them.

is 2126 elo in comp on guru decent?

it's the level where you're constantly matched against pros so it should be, but Guru doesn't seem accurate at all once you get a ton of games. A lot of top-level players have 1600-2000 MMR for some reason, despite their 70%+ winrates.

i dont have a lot of games though only 136

Oh shit. I thought you had a different rank depending on the champion. I didnt think there was an actual competitive elo

i still dont fully understand how this works since the rating ingame is completely different as well

why is it like 2k higher than guru?

Viktor is so bland yet effective

Holy shit they need to add dodging to this game so i can save my rating from Kinessa players on my team

Made it to rank 150ish in NA overwatch season 1. The skill ceiling is incredibly low and most abilities/heros ruin fun.

I just want to airshot things and not worry about genji reflecting my shit or someone pressing their ult for cheap kills.

Paladins is a bit more balanced with its non existant air control and abundance of projectile weapons

so what did you lads get from your 3 chests today?

Gold
Shitty cards
More gold

then learn to play a not braindead champ, Hoshiya

gold, duplicate cards and a duplicate northern watch skin

thanks low rez

I opened one chest got shitty cards and then decided it wasn't even worth playing for.

I'm a Evie/BK main, user

Mmr != elo

some times i wish math wasn't real and we could just simply exist and not be bothered by numbers

I want to play Skye

>lo-rez still hasn't fixed the dupe bugs

sasuga

its called middle ages
they didnt have toilets back then

>Free chests at the same time pokemon releases
fug

but pokemon released 10 days ago

>receive chests at the FWOTD (3 chests max) per day
>first win of the day
>3 wins

????

what were they thinking

It's quite misleading

lies they had those math peope like leonardo the winchy and thomas eddieson

Why am I always fighting against a full stack? What the fuck is wrong with this game?

They ported it over from Smite which has like 7 game modes but because they only have 2 modes they made the FWOTDs in Paladins retardedly redundant.

thoughts?

ying's forced waifu bullshit annoys the fuck out of me, she's just like the new sidekick for Pokemon.

>evie not braindead

youtube.com/watch?v=nLtLgIh7pVs

Hi-Rez has to make one first

This video made me realize just how fucking shit i am at this game

>have a 3 stack of fucking russians on your team
>lose

neurons

Im 6 minutes in but this is a great watch

I know, I'm an Evie main.

>tfw I was already playing this way before the blink gutting and now everyone is doing it

i don't think i can go back to paladins now. damn blizzard is very convincing, they even dropped the price.

this nigga's pip video got me into pip
i've also played with him a few times
he's coo

If Snekman doesn't stun me once during the entire match, is it because I'm low-priority or because he's retarded?

>8k healing
do you have to ask

Looking at his healing, he's retarded.
Your freaking Pip did a better job at that.

Somehow someway he outdamaged everyone though

>Casual
He's retarded.

bucks so friggin op

Have maps been removed from the game in the past few weeks/month?

I haven't played some maps in that long and I'm wondering if RNG is fucking me or if they're gone.

I wish all chat were a thing.

I want to talk shit so badly.

They don't even have crouch in-game
How am i supposed to tell the other team "suck it" now?

Buy 500 radiant chest and then main Grohk

Just wondering
Has anyone received an MVP pose from a radiant chest yet?
I haven't seen any since they were released

Press b after every kill. I guarantee you at least one of the players on the enemy team will hunt you down even if they die for it.

They will show up as gold when you get one.

Anyone knows if the guy with the free founders pack was banned?

are they going to fix this shit?
i had TRIPLE the objective time than my frontliner and yet i still got less credits than him

for fucks sake why do i have to do other peoples job as a fucking support

Will try that out next time

He only gets double points from objective time. Show the rest of the stats. Being barik, he probably has a bunch more eliminations than you.

No they won't. Also remember that shielding gives a dumb amount of credits too.

Certain maps have been deactivated, yes. One of the Glacier Keep maps is still turned off.

kills dont matter
they dont win games

the fact is that he did god knows what the entire match as a fucking frontliner and while the rest of the team dicked around i had to stand on the point while getting hooked and blasted and arrowed

recolors are so lazy

I thought they were going to be alright in this game back when purple drogoz and green grohk were considered recolors, then hirez had to mess it up and make those skins rare and switch to what we have now for recolors. I still can't believe they made one of the shitty recolors chest exclusive for each character.

>stopping the enemy from winning instead of you winning doesn't win games
sasuga tankshitter

Never forget the days of countenance youtu.be/ZEIJ1fybKkU?t=158

>Enemies can use movement skill before I can get a shot off after hooking them

This is at least one of the things that Overbotch got right.

same shit happens in overcuck, it's your ping

yes because a barik is going to do a magnificent job at wiping out a point

Roadpiggy's hook is designed to give you one shot before they can do anything about it.

I suspect it's either a ping or a timing thing because I've been shot by Makoa before I could block/roll away before. Roadhog works in that you have to time the shot.

>roadhog being able to get a free kill on someone while they're stunned is a good thing
If you actually believe this, why aren't you playing overwatch? Sounds like you'd enjoy it more honestly.