/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

Awakenings released: Warrior, Sorceress, Berserker, Ranger, Tamer, and Valkyrie. Musa and Maehwa will be next!

Korean gobbly-gook:
inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4123&l=2224

>What is BDO?

Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss that was recently released for western audiences, with additional changes. It features action-oriented combat, open world PVP territory control, player housing, and more.

Info from the site: i.imgur.com/r7VvB6h.png

>I heard it's P2W

Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!) are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps restrict making unreasonable bank from them.

>Discord
discord.gg/0vYcIJNhxt5cd4pK (join at your own risk)

>/bdog/ guilds
pastebin.com/9ctV1ig8
>Guides
pastebin.com/VH3XrCYb

>Maps and nodes

blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-8.89/-25.22
blackdeserttome.com/map/
bdomap.mmoguild.org/

>Useful Links
Wiki: blackdeserttome.com/wiki/BDO_Tome
Database: bddatabase.net/us/
Skill Calculator: blackdeserttome.com/calculator
Class Armor Sets: wodox.imgur.com/
Else: Google it before posting

>BDO KR/JP info + differences between NA/EU
pastebin.com/P2YqnsCX

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/naaki/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/coreven/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/altona/
youtu.be/CalmeXqMYNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for baka

These Sausans tried to bully, they're DEAD now

You're slightly annoying and funny at the same time. Do post more often. Cool images.

What is the most efficient way to upgrade gear?

as in what's the gear upgrae priority list?

Hello new thread.

TRI Kzarka vs TET Liverto? Which is better?

I only recently noticed the final form of Black Spirit is actually standing on the ground. Huh.

TET liverto without a doubt.

Kzarka is just a bit better than liverto when they're the same rank.

y-you too

Weapon comes first, if you can kill shit fast enough then armor won't matter. Armor next and Accessories after. Especially if you're trying to upgrade them yourself.

If you're just buying stuff, then get a good weapon and whatever armor set you want at +15 and whatever decent filler accessories, then bargain hunt for upgrades.

someone is streaming where they're cooking and processing at the same time, the fuck do they do that?

First for hi im new.
just bought this, choosing server. Im scandinavian , which do i choose?
wtf is the node war tag? does crowded mean stupid queue to get it?
What classes are just shit and should be avoided?

EU -> Jordine
Node War -> War (no mobs in certain areas)
Crowded -> No queue unless it's "Full"
Maehwa/Ninja

Server won't matter in a couple weeks, so just pick whichever as long as its in the Europe region.

Node War means there is a world pvp event going on and there are no mobs to fight on that channel. Crowded just means its heavily populated.

Don't play valk

Jordine
Node war is pvp between guilds that allow them to get take control of nodes and get taxes and shit
Crowded just means there's a lot of players, I haven't seen any queue.
Kunoichi

thanks guys was afraid this general was dead due to lack of posts.
Ok, jordine it is. I guess theyre all pvp "enabled" then.
I'm avoiding low power classes since i ALWAYS end up with the shittiest build. Atrox nanotech, armorless wookie jedi in swg, necro in d2, treasure hunter in UO, shaman in wow... endless list of fail :D probably going wizard or witch

PvP requires level 50, don't sweat it

>wizard or witch
Another entry in to your list of failures

dammit, the quick googling i did said they were decent

Abysmal in small scale fights and decent in big ones

Ranger or sorceress for braindead facerolling

i fucking love facerolling

Finland is actually not part of Scandinavia :D

They're ok, don't worry

That health bar line is clearly outside the box. Literally unplayable.

otan rautakankki ja tapan kaikki

wow after the crash i need to redo everything? wtf
eh jordine isnt in the server list anymore.. googling server status after playing half an hour -.-

you probably need to switch to euro servers

fucking dumbass retarded european

baka gaijin
yea the UI descynced so bad that i haveto aim the mouse 10 inches downright to hit the menu so i cant choose settings to change anything.. sweet

Are you out of memory?

no it worked when i restarted, except the mouse desynced. editing gameoption.txt now :D

sooo my launcher says north america now and i see no way to change it. Any clues?

I managed to get the game running at 6880x2880 using DSR

oshit nvm found it, the tiny cog
oh sweet, ill keep trying. my 1070gtx could handle it fine

i love people who use the same nickname for multiple games this naaki's dirt especially is crazy

too bad many of those like stunt or billy didn't work out in the search but i'll take what i can get

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/naaki/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/coreven/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/altona/

Post a butt image of your boob waifu.

>needing to look through archives to know about stunt

I hate to ask but I want to try this game and I don't want to pay $10 because I usually dislike mmos, does anyone have a guest pass?

>dirt
lol

BFFA-8FC1-E1A7-4792-B792

Might as well dump my whole load for you guys

Enjoy /virgins/

Thank you user you're a kind person

this autopathing nightmare zone
I don't think I've gone seamlessly from point A to B throug this zone once

this is me, playing now and enjoying. seems pretty nice, some autotarget with aoe attacking and no global cooldown shit like eve/wow/everything. how does it play in big fights?
also, holy shit its complex, all those menus and infotexts and whatnot. must have had a million koreans working on it forever

wat

youtu.be/CalmeXqMYNg

Bring that turkey down and make a thanksgiving meal for you and mentor-chan

turkey

Someone has been working out with milfsorc

What is her workout routine?

A dick in each hand, dick in both holes.

Baka is dead.

Hows your progress?

well...

There's no way in hell I'd recommend this shit game to anyone.

If they want to try, I'd give them a code, but I'm not going out of my way to promote it.

Same but I don't think the game is shit. I just don't think it's good etiquette to trick people into playing something with you. At least I hate it.

Is there any actual reason to build up training? Horses don't seem to get more experience than when I was Beginner, and I'm Skilled 1 now
Also they don't get that many more skills, I've yet to see skills other than caution, high jump and fore chop

Guis can we start a guild called Munkkake? It's like Mooncake but not.

Baka is alive!!! Please join!!

Guys I bought the game at release and enjoyed it for a few days. I stopped playing it due to life shit i had to deal with and now I want to egt back into it, since I really really enjoyed it. However I read a lot of pay to win accusations and players dropping the game left and right because of it.
I am not sure if it is a good idea to get into the game now and wanted top ask for opinions. What are the biggest problems and the biggest succeses of this game.
Sorry for any mistakes, I am not a native english.

Vocal minority. If you enjoyed the game you'll still enjoy it now. It's not p2w btw.

I don't even..

ded thred

>7 day trial
Is it worth playing?

Yes

No.

>you will never ride a camel with milfsorc

only waifuposting can save the thread.

Maybe

I don't know, can you repeat the question?

You're not the boss of me now

Anti-bully tamer, where are you...?
I need to pick on you.

what duh hell it say?

The one on the top right seems to be about failstacks.

>How much is the enhanced Kzaka?

i was trying to find something in korean about failstacks on boss gear, specifically armor, but my peasant scribbles are a bit rusty.

What's wrong with english?

koreans made the game so i figured they would have better or more accurate info regarding failstacks.

this seems dangerous

so i started playing yesterday, the fail guy who had problems. Now theres a war going on and no mobs to do my quests and whatnot, what do i do to wait this out?

Go on a J2 channel, those don't have wars.

>try to do kzarka
>as soon as I get there I have one frame per minute
>can't move and end up not getting any loot

That sucks. Settings down next time.

oh i can choose another channel? i thought i was stuck on the one i chose...

another question: why dont my clothes change? im dressed as a raggamuffin and i want to show off my sexy bootay

Is milfsorc here?
I'd like to try to buy the dreaming stars outfit from you again, if you don't mind

Buy a costume set from the marketplace, they're either 25m or 20m depending on if they have an awakening weapon skin in it or not. Then buy underwear with 700 pearls.

How do taxes work on the marketplace? It should be 30%(which I shouldn't have since I have the value pack) + 5 or 10%, yet I still get much less than the prince of the item.