/vag/ - Vanilla Server General

Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie. We're currently waiting on server release.
>When is the release?
Beginning of December for Old PvP, end of December for Fresh PvP.

An announcement has been made on the valkyrie forums.
>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released in a month. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost.WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!
>what faction are we rolling?

Most of us are going horde in
Some people are planning alliance and are discussing the guild name/new guild leader

----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg world of warcraft

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11674390
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#hZxV0zZx0ek0xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

puddi!

get the hck out of here puddi

ituh will be the actual leader of the horde guild, Glaston has sold his soul to the devil, Ituh's the one pulling the strings.

fuck off, puddi

>ituh thinks he is the one that isn't the pawn

heh just another piece of Glastons masterpiece

Indi, please post the latest spreadsheet.

>still no poll
strawpoll.me/11674390
strawpoll.me/11674390
strawpoll.me/11674390

>more people would rather play with Rhox and the new ally guild than Merove

lel its actually over for that guy isnt it

who the fuck is rhox
i havent seen a single person going to his "guild"

I don't understand how I "sperged"? I unbanned Indi because he complained to me that he was banned for no reason, so I looked up his message history and there was nothing wrong with it.
I continued to unban him because it was stated everyone would be allowed (except for Koragon and Ogtucker) as long as they don't cause drama. (Banning Indi for simply being "Horde" is really stupid when there are lots of Salty Dogs in that discord anyway.)
Until Merove threatened me to stop, then insulted Nihilum and started blaming me for everything.
So I left.

stop giving it the attention it craves

>i havent seen a single person going to his "guild"
>he doesn't know

still haven't gotten an invite to the new discord have huh? the poll speaks for itself, majority would rather play with rhox than that autist merove

Does nostalrius have a way to check your talents?

Can you just be devilish and raid in a pvp spec and have no one notice?

having a few pvp talents here and there as a frost mage/marksman hunter/healer spec isn't really gonna be noticeable unless you were insanely turbo autistic.

thats not what the poll says at all you fucking idiot
keep trying to be relevant "rhox", whoever the fuck you are

lol how scared are you at the fact no one wants to play with merove after his spergout

31 people fell for the salty cucks meme

im not even playing on alliance you completely moron, it's just pathetic that youre trying to force yourself into relevancy on a fucking Veeky Forums private server board

>/wpsg/ wotlk cuck on suicide watch

Post the latest SD spreadsheet you fucks!

its in the discord

The one pinned is over a week old.

>wpsg cuck
??????????
youre shit at this man

then ping glaston or indi for the new one

Why go fresh when its gonna be dead as fuck

I'm going to level as a marksman hunter!
Bang! Aimed Shot crits you!

You're dead, idiot!

Enhancement or Elemental shammy leveling?

spec resto but gear for enhancement. Nature's swiftness and healing talents makes you unkillable with a 2hander windfury ontop of that.

1h plus shield plus resto?

why does this stupid image make me laugh every time

Nice shot friend

>spec resto
>two handed weapons are a enhance talent

>Does nostalrius have a way to check your talents?
nop

just bring some extra consumables, dark runes for example and maybe bribe a druid for innervate and you'll be fine.

No. Level with a 2 hander. You can keep a 1h shield to cuck rogues since they'll literally kill themselves on your lightning shield at low-mid levels.

>not just going 1 handed enchancement and auto-attack raping your way to 60 while tabbed out

it's like a ret paladin, but 50% faster.

I'm too shy.

just post a picture of food or a dog picture to break the ice

I dont have any nice looking food available and dont have a dog.

go deep enh until level 41, then spec into this:
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#hZxV0zZx0ek0xo

having been part of the path of exile "scene" since the very beginning I know Rhox. he has even played with our one and only Kripparrian.

from what I remember from streams he seems like a chill guy

the internet is your friend thankfully

does he /actually/ have a guild with people

Fuck off Asscobra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm kidding please don't hurt me

He has a guild with his friends.

yeah there is a huge group of them that played on kronos horde together but they are going ally now, they've completely taken over the alliance guild initiative since the merove spergout

I'm not him user ;_;

>Alliance have easier raids due to fearward

I raid with one of top Kronos 2 PvE guilds. Let me fucking tell you, every time we miss a dwarf priest it's absolutely tragic and wipes are imminent.

I'm seriously considering rolling Horde just to avoid this fucking issue.

are they cliquey and/or autistic

get good tanks who know how to change stances

You've just ousted the other guy, be proud of that. We need more people like you who question the obvious garbage being posted here.

they're cliquey enough to create an inner circle guild on ally side 8)

both

They are a very tight clique and arent accepting anyone else.

>staves

What level/amount of hks should I be getting to during the first week if I want to be one of the first to get higher ranks? just as an estimate?

That depends on teh POPulation thats PVPINg currenlty.
But just to give a safe idea since it maxes around 5-12k players....
about 1-2k HKS just for a decent head start

i

fuck

druids are your friends

I WANT NOST ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Just say the magical word and it will be all yours.

why do we keep making new threads early

so the OP can get his shitpost in, like claiming we have a release date when we don't

salty cucks monopolizing the OP making people actually think we want to roll with them

Just follow this simple formula: red = dead.

Crestfall will be the true savior of vanilla

Don't fall for Euro lies

should I prioritise levelling then and just kill any alliance I come across? Or would it be better to work towards a certain number of kills (especially in the first week) at the expense of maybe a few levels

I will be making a new character cause I forgot email and password for my old one

SHould I play on Old Pvp or Fresh PvP

where will be more players?

>should I prioritise levelling then
Yes.

You can get a few ranks at low levels but leveling is way better no matter how you looks at it. Kill alliance when you get the chance but don't waste your time hunting them down. BGs are where you'll get 90% of your honour.

wait and see, obviously.

mfw

>he isn't going out tonight

So how do i fuck with this SM/Ruin PVP spec? I notice sometimes shit procs that give me insta casts but what spell is procing it? How do i play this shit properly help me git gud faggot

The real issue is that the unwashed Chink farmers will descend upon the most successful server's population like locusts. The faggot staff are literally asking for the players' help in identifying issues so they can deal with them... Instead of looking at the evidence of what's happened with the old Nost server.

Post the Horde spreadsheet goddammit!

looking for nost bf

Decisions decisions....
Wanted a class with multiple abilities that takes SOME ounce of skill. I was initially interested in Ret, but its 90% autoattacking for both pvp and pve. So I'm going Spriest. Like and Subscribe

ya dooood mind blast SW:P dispel bubble and mind flay

ur gonna outskill em hard!

>Alex is literally fucking Puddi's pussy right now

Thoughts?

see

Reminder that once I become a janitor, you will not be able to shitpost as much as you are now.
All posts not related to WoW vanilla discussion will be deleted and most likely banned, if the mods aren't total faggots that is

enjoy these few days while you still can

this would be a welcome addition to the wpsg generals

Gucci and the cartel BTFO

you pimple infused cuck, I can't wait to tap yo grandmama's fat white ass

chances are you won't even hit 60 so i'm not worried

Have you guys gotten around to discussing the new alliance guild? Because to be honest I'm so fucking sick of the waifufaggots and circlejerkers in the old guild.

yes

What professions for a leveling priest who wants to PvE?

Well what're we gonna call it?

Tailoring/herbalism

shut the fuck up. stop talking about the alliance guild and focus on salty dogs u fukn shitter

this post is rude and unnecessary

mods pls

Try raiding Alliance with a Veeky Forums guild.
For months we had only one fear ward because the other priests wanted to play ERP races.

kill yourself, you're a fucking retard if you think you won't have waifufaggots and circlejerks in your '''''''''''''''''new'''''''''''''''' guild

business idea: add dual spec to nost

>Plays Alliance
>Complains about the "waifufaggots and circlejerkers"
How about you pick another faction then

Any of you going to be checking out the L4G instant 70 event?

Fuck you faggot, all the fucking time it was just "Kasandra" this and "Indi" that all fucking day long. Then you have faggot officers that would ban anyone if they started talking like it was /pol/.

Are you talking about nihilum?