/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #445

''Flower for Bae'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596
strawpoll.me/11239475
strawpoll.me/11273878
strawpoll.me/11269929
strawpoll.me/11332383
strawpoll.me/11332384
strawpoll.me/11407677
strawpoll.me/11645517 (New)
strawpoll.me/11645519 (New)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ4ETainLc0
youtube.com/watch?v=QRqoOmI0_is
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
fanfiction.net/s/12238856/1/Turkey-s-a-Little-Dry
youtube.com/watch?v=sjDOTa3GPtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Pricefield is #1

Sweet flowerfic to go along with the thread edition: archiveofourown.org/works/4237053

Something to keep an eye on. Upcoming shortfilm that looks like it could be hella comfy:
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ4ETainLc0

Max is #1

Kate is #1

Calm down, Chloe.

Calm down, Victoria.

Victoria is not #1

What an absolutely perfect couple

Brooke is bae

Boooo!

Friendly reminder Chloe would corrupt Kate.

Go away Michel. Chloe and Kate would get to know each other and become good friends.

Reminder that saving Chloe kills Kate.

Wong.

I like to think this was the first photo Max took after the storm. They both look rough and tired, but they're there and they're together.
They made it.

A hundred thousand golden hours; every hour spent together is golden.

How corny, but still beautiful. Exactly the kind of thing I would expect Max to say or write.

Sure is quiet today
youtube.com/watch?v=QRqoOmI0_is

Molli is #1

IS DAT MY FWAL NAYM UP DEYR, IS DAT MA FWAL NAYYM!!

Also, Happy Birthday Skippy! Sorry if you got banned, these threads are so sleepy I'm surprised anyone bothers to moderate them.

Victoria is cute, even cuter than Kate and Max combined.

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>Life is Strange Season 2
>Max and Chloe try one more big rewind to set everything right
>They find a cynical rebellious Kate loathes both of them in the new timeline
>Autopilot Max and Chloe toyed with her emotions, brought out her out of the closet, and then cucked her

>new Tiruze's Vicky Shenanigans
Always nice.

Molli a cute!
And Happy Birthday, Skippy!

The two best detectives.
They both pull off that style really well!

Thanks for the wishes everyone. It means a lot.

>It was in that moment that Chloe realized letting her girlfriend talk her into going along on a shopping trip (and trying on clothes) with Kate and Victoria was a mistake
Victoria laughed at her, Kate tried to not laugh, Max said it was cute. In the end, Chloe bought the jacket and shirt.

Looks like Daniel drew it. Painting it up and giving it to Max as a gift. It now hangs in Max and Chloe's house.
As a return favor, Max took some really nice photos of Daniel and Brooke for them.

That was a drawing done pretty quickly and without that many tools. Still it came out pretty good, just think of a finished product.

It's Friday night!
But I guess everyone is out partying ( ._.)

I'm here with you! /(^ ^)/

They need to be careful when playing on the train tracks! They could trip, get stuck, or otherwise get hurt. But I guess it's their rebellious pirate spirit coming out.
Chloe's face looks like she's planning something lewd. Like proposing making love in the middle of a forest. Has the potential to be very romantic.

Pssst
Holiday spirit.

It's not even Thanksgiving yet

Shhhh

Brooke gave me this hat for some reason, comfy

I know that's Kate, but she looks a little like a blonde Max.

Oranges?

It's not winter and the holidays (Yet). It's still Fall, the comfiest of the seasons.

Oranges? What? Are you talk about?

No. Winter is comfiest season cause cuddling by fireside.

Fall wasn't very comfy here. It was 75 on wednesday and it snowed 5 inches yesterday. Some Caulfield level timefuckery is going on here.

That's odd. Keep an eye out for other strange occurrences and consider mapping out a storm-escape/survival plan.

D'awww

Kate is floating away.

Here Kate is on a swing.

I find it interesting that Kate wears more jewelry than most of the other girls.
You'd figure her charitable work and faith would make her less fancy. But instead she's pretty elegant and enjoys many luxuries.
Very high classed!

Not everyone here is a normie, you know.

Max is very pretty!

We know, Chloe.

Yes she is!
Her beauty is unique because it's a mix of being both childish and very mature. Her face especially shows youthful features but also signs of age/wisdom.

This story was short but very sweet and funny.
fanfiction.net/s/12238856/1/Turkey-s-a-Little-Dry

Turns out both Max and Chloe are terrible cooks. At least according to the author. Personally, I think they'd both be really good with a little practice.

>fanfiction.net/s/12238856/1/Turkey-s-a-Little-Dry

That url tho: youtube.com/watch?v=sjDOTa3GPtQ

She is too precious. Max is so lucky.

lol

Must have been a long night
They didn't get under the covers and Chloe didn't even change out of her clothes. I get the impression that Chloe carried Max upstairs, helped her change, and then was too exhausted to do so herself so she just fell onto the bed and Max cuddled up.

What is a boy toy phase?

Oh good. Chloe did carry Max upstairs. She was very tried.
Now they can both go to sleep and have sweet dreams together.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

that means she was just fooling around (in other words 'attract her mom's attention,being angry at everyone,going rebellious' phases) before she realizes that she's heavily into chicks.

Mama stop! That's not a strawberry, Vicky drank Max's shrinking potion!

RIP Alice

I'm still here user.

She was into action figures and fire trucks.

Episode 3 stream when?

Pleasant strawberry-filled dreams to you all.

Sleep tight, bunny.

Alice dreams about torturing Kate in Hell.

That would be a nightmare.