/mmg/ Mega Man General

Cute Siblings Edition
Thread No. 125
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/VQbnMXGe

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/6iYqEkM2
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

>Here's our discord chat
discord.gg/93tPPf2

Other urls found in this thread:

rockman-corner.com/2016/11/gamestop-exclusive-black-friday-mega.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nnKMKF-EEfs
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
themmnetwork.com/blog/2016/11/18/battle-network-goes-shanghai-with-touhou-fan-game-genso-network
sailorramoon.tumblr.com/post/126522584176/random-gigamix-reedition-thing-one-of-the-things
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rockman-corner.com/2016/11/gamestop-exclusive-black-friday-mega.html

I dont have internet in my computer so this will do

Top Man was born to make HISTORY!

Oh shit. I hope you get it back soon.

Top Man ice skating anime spinoff never.
Would Top be Viktor?

Robots on Ice?

He fits the role I guess. Who would be Yuri?
Jewel Man must be Cristophe or Giorgi I think

youtube.com/watch?v=nnKMKF-EEfs

Hello!
Day-chan is cute and I hope you all are having a nice day today!

I'm having an all right day. Thanks!

Click at your own risk.

Proto Man seems to be enjoying this. TomahawkMan.exe has a "I really wish I weren't here right now" expression.

I... I've met that Dr. Light and Proto Man

IT'S TIME TO STOP

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

themmnetwork.com/blog/2016/11/18/battle-network-goes-shanghai-with-touhou-fan-game-genso-network

That's why Wily wanted a divorce.

I bet Chaud was a cute kid.

All assholes were a cute kid once.

Fuck, is that Grey?

>filename

He would have scored if he just accepted his kouhai's feelings

Robots don't have the parts to score with.

Who would make a robot you couldn't fuck? That's just bad design!

Creating industrial worker robots with those 'parts' is just asking for trouble.

>for fun

ftfy

There are other ways, user

USB?

So anyone have the lyrics to igniter or the other lola songs? even the romanji version or how you say the lyrics in japanese?

installing backdoors?

>waifu wars
>virtually no waifus to be had

There's a few...

Translation?

Berkana gave him magical robo aids

>Let's Rock

sailorramoon.tumblr.com/post/126522584176/random-gigamix-reedition-thing-one-of-the-things
An interesting change in the re-released Gigamix volume 3.

>tfw replaying BN1-3

I cannot hold these feels inside

I started playing today and have almost finished BN1. Many what an annoying internet. It still has its own charm however.

I'm so eager to replay BN2. My favorite game in the series. I'm using mGBA now and it supports link, gonna try to get the chips! Anyone know how exactly those retro chip traders work?

Also I hear the games have been released on virtual console. I went to some old mega man forums I used to frequent and it was a joy to see it somewhat alive again...

When I complete the first 3 I'll move onto the rest; can't wait to get the Z-Saber chip from Mega Man Zero 3. This kind of nifty stuff is kinda unprecedented for me, hell I own the cartridges themselves but I play them on a DS Lite so I can't link them up

Link up, go to Network and Trade in BN1, then use the Chip Trader Retro in BN2. You'll then pick a chip in BN1 as if it's a trade, only it won't receive a chip back. Then the chip trader activates in BN2 and pops out a chip.

It's really as simple as that.

Oh, that's actually really cool.

Well what kind of chip comes outta the retro traders? I'd expect BN1 chips of some sort like Fighter/Knight/Hero Swords, but they're the game's special hidden chips. Is it just a regular chip trader?

>So basically Shadow cares for Blues as much as Rock and Ring care for their own siblings, and those are stronger positive emotions than wanting to save the world? The shippers were on to something.

Well damn

They're like a regular chip trader, but the chip selection is specifically based around chips that came from viruses in BN1 that aren't in BN2, hence "Retro."

You can also buy the chips outright in the WWW Area.

Considering how much of a tsundere he was towards Blues in volume 3, that really wouldn't be surprising.

I just accidentally spoiled myself the big twist in GV2
I wish I had gotten the game sooner

Crash is a cute

Isn't he actually pretty scary in canon? Like he gets sent off into a rage very easily?

Do I suck at Megaman Zero, or is it legitimately a hard game

The DS collection has an easy mode if you wanna try that.

thats what Im doing, and FUCK THIS BOMB MISSION

Wow you just suck then. Sorry.

Wow. Rude.

You'll probably get better with practice, user.

So, apparently the masked guy in the prototype of the game was actually Evil Gunvolt, and he was supposed to become part of Sumeragi in Gunvolt 2...

Hmm, this reminds me of how that whole X being evil thing was scrapped. This time, however, they decided to put another vilalin in place. I wonder how the developers went from one thing to another.

''I don't think it's a good idea to change the whole gameplay and make Gunvolt the boss. I mean, with Megaman Zero we could at least keep the gameplay''.

''Then what do we do? We kind of intended the story to progress like that, bro''.

''Hey, remember that joke character we made? The one that got cucked in its own boss battle? That one we even put about how the power is at Nova's and Gunvolt's level? How about we make use of Zonda? Sure is possible, has illusions, we can put that she is actually a loli and that Zonda is part of her power n'shit!''

''I think you are on to something... why don't we lolify Joule as well!''

''More lolis! Let's give Copen a loli too!''

''Make it a two! And one of those an atual legal loli! Wait that's it! His father was related to the research! Why don't we make one of those lolis be from where Joule's septima come from!''

''DUUUUUUUDEEEEE''

The Phantom one?
Take as many playthoughs you need to find the bombs, phantom is a fucking bitch for putting them in certain places.

"Hey, can we make GV and Copen as lolis too? We can sat it is someone’s septimia."
"Too much lolis. We will use that idea in GV3."

INB4 that's Zeno's power and he will be the final boss of GV3

>Zeno
>Loli powers
If anything, the turn anyone into lolis is Xiao's power.
Zeno would turn anyone into MILFs or something.

HE IS A CHAR

Does that means Copen is Amuro?
Also,
>no "I came here to laugh at you" edit.

He is confirmed to be Ganbolto.

I wonder if they would change his name during the game for a while.

Really late response but this was in the back of my mind all day.
Still not sure about Yuuri Katsuki but Clown Man should be Yuri Plisetsky.

wut

I don't understand moonrunes but I think Asroc is giving Copen a cooking book or asking him on a date.

PASTA

what?

Lotsa spaghetti!

PASTA
SPAGHETTI PASTA

Oh man, a new OC